main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Force Is Strong In This One

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SKYWALKER024, Oct 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKYWALKER024

SKYWALKER024 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2006
    Title: The Force Is Strong In This One
    Author(s): SKYWALKER024
    Timeframe: The battle of Naboo
    Characters: Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Other Jedi and people

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter I

The green blade crashed against the red blades as Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn battled the evil sith Darth Maul. Qui-Gons apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi stood helplessly behind the red wall waiting to get back into the action. Then the walls disappeared and Obi-Wan was again in the fight around a big pit. The Jedi were overpowering Maul but the young sith had other things in mind. He managed to turn one side of his red double bladed lightsaber and strike Qui-Gon on the harm. The Jedi Master fell to the floor in pain and Obi-Wan battled Maul.
    Obi-Wan used to force to summon Qui-Gons lightsaber to him. Now it was a fair fight. Obi-Wan moved with great speed and as the sith blocked Kenobis own blue blade Obi-Wan used his right hand and brought down the green blade and it cut Mauls lightsaber in half. Maul then kicked Qui-Gons saber from Kenobis hand and the fight became a one on one lightsaber duel.
    Kenobi used the force to smack Maul against the wall. He leapt up in the air and brought hid saber down viciously and Maul used what strength he had left to block the blow. Maul kicked Obi-Wan in the face and he went flying backwards.
    The sith stood up and out of nowhere blue bolts of lightning shot out of his hands straight at Kenobi. Obi-Wan used the force though and jumped over Mauls head and stook his saber blade into the siths heart. He then used the force and pushed Maul into the pit. Obi-Wan turned off his saber and ran over to his master.

Qui-Gon: "Well done young one. You have defeated a sith and mostly by youself"

Obi-Wan: "I couldn't have done it without you master."

Qui-Gon: "I played litte part in this. I hurt my arm though. Help me up would you."

Obi-Wan: "Of course master!"

Obi-Wan helped Qui-Gon up and both Jedi walked back to the hanger. When there they saw young Anakin Skywalker been held up by all of the Naboo pilots. The two Jedi looked shocked.

Qui-Gon: "Anakin what happened?"

Anakin: "I did it Mr.Jinn sir. I destroyed the battle ship!"

Obi-Wan could not believe it. This young boy of Nine Years of age had blown up the Trade Federation battle ship! Qui-Gon looked just as surprised.

Qui-Gon: "You are very strong in the force Anakin. You will become a great Jedi Knight. I am very proud of you."

Anakin: "Thank you sir."

The celebrations continued on Naboo.Qui-Gon got his arm fixed up and then he,Anakin,and Obi-Wan left and headed back to Couruscant. When they arrived they went straight to the Jedi temple to report their findings. All three of them entered the temple and bowed before all of the masters.

Yoda: "Succesful you are in defeating this sith lord I see."

Qui-Gon: "Yes masters. And I owe it all to my young apprentice Obi-Wan. When my arm was injured he single handedly took out this sith. But masters this was a young one and I believe it was the apprentice that Obi-Wan has killed. The master is still out there someone and we must find him."

Mace Windu: "Investigate into this we will Master Jinn. I sense though that young Skywalker has played apart in this victory over the Trade Federation."

Qui-Gon: "Yes Masters. He flew a Naboo fighter into space with the others and he was the one that blew up the battle ship."

Yoda: "hmmm, powerful in the force he has become. Yet he is still too old. Succesfully trained Obi-Wan have you Master Jinn. A great Jedi Knight he will become. Appoint Anakin as your apprentice the council does Master Jinn."

Qui-Gon: "Thank you Master Yoda. But I do believe that you should train him. I am very tired after my last battle and will need a long time to recover. He is too old to be trained but I believe that you or Master Windu could do it seen as you instructed my former master at such an old age.

Yoda: "Yes, old was Count Dooku. Trained him the best I c

2. SKYWALKER024

Oct 2, 2006

Chapter II

Obi-Wan Kenobi woke up one day after defeating the sith known as Darth Maul. He knew that today he and his master Qui-Gon Jinn would have to go to the planet Geonosis to spy on the former Jedi Master Count Dooku. He got up out of bed and put his Jedi robes on and clipped his lightsaber to his belt. He then left his bedroom and went into the kitchen. Anakin was sitting there eating his breakfast. Obi-Wan said decided what he was going to have for breakfast, a bowl of corn flakes and a slice of toast.

Obi-Wan: "Good morning Anakin. Are you ready for your training with master Yoda today?"

Anakin: "Yes Obi-Wan. I am really looking foward to it."

Obi-Wan: "Good.Is Qui-Gon up yet?"

Anakin: "No."

Obi-Wan: "I better go wake him then."

Obi-Wan walked over to his masters bedroom and knocked on the door.

Obi-Wan: "Master Qui-Gon, we have a very important mission. Are you up yet?"

Qui-Gon: "Come in Obi-Wan"

Obi-Wan opened the door and walked into the room. His master was in bed looking very pale.

Obi-Wan: "Are you ok Master?"

Qui-Gon: "No Obi-Wan. I am not feeling great at all but I think it is only a 24 hour thing. I will go to a medical centre later on and they will sort it out. Will you please tell the council that I will not be able to go on the mission."

Obi-Wan: "Yes master. I shall go straight away. Take care master"

Anakin: "Good luck Obi-Wan and may the force be with you."

Obi-Wan: "I don't believe in luck Anakin, and may the force be with you aswell."

Obi-Wan put on his cloak and walked out the door. He got into his speeder and went to the Jedi temple. He went straight to the council chamber. Most of the masters were already there with the exception of Ki-Adi Mundi and Yaddle.

Obi-Wan: "Masters, Qui-Gon is unwell and can not go on the mission. Shall I go myself?"

Mace Windu: "No Obi-Wan. We shall send a master with you. You are still an apprentice."

Yoda: "Disagree with you on this I do Master Windu. Capable to look after himself Obi-Wan is, defeated a sith he did. Go Obi-Wan to Geonosis and report back here with your findings."

Obi-Wan: "Yes master Yoda."

Mace Windu: "May the force be with you Kenobi."

Obi-Wan: "And with you master."

Obi-Wan walked through the halls of the Jedi temple. He got into his speeder and flew back to his home. There he got into his Jedi starfighter and set his co-ordinates to Geonosis. As a gift for their help in the victory over the Trade Federation the Queen had given R2-D2 to the three of them. He accompanied Obi-Wan to Geonosis.
    Obi-Wan flew for what seemed like hours but which in fact was only 20 minutes. He finally caught site of the planet and he landed on it. There seemed to be Trade Federation starships on the planet. He got out of the ship and went into a building. He saw Count Dooku walking with the Trade Federation leaders Nute Gunray from the balcony he was on.

Count Dooku: "So the Chancellor is the evil sith lord that the Jedi have been looking for. This is very interesting."

Nute Gunray: "Yes part of his plan to take over the Republic and turn it into an empire began with him taking over his own home place. His second phase is to seduce a young one named Anakin SKywalker to the dark side. He believes that he is the one that will destroy all of the Jedi."

Count Dooku: "Than we must warn the Jedi and tear the Republic in half. But unfortunely the Jedi won't believe us because they think they would have sensed this by now. I had a strange feeling about this new chancellor. That is why I quit the Jedi Order. Now I see that I was right."

Nute Gunray: "What do you propose we do?"

Count Dooku: "We must start a war against the rebublic because they are now our enemy and the Jedi enemy."

Obi-Wan was recording all of this lucky for him. But he was in a state of shock. How could Chacellor Palpatine be the Sith Lord? He must have clouded the Jedi's vision. Obi-Wan was thought that the Dark Side could do that. But this might be a lie that the Trade Federation Viceroy is telling Dooku s

3. Darth_Kripp

Darth_Kripp Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2005
    Interesting approach: so Anakin is to become Yoda's apprentice?
    I'm wondering though: why did the Council suddenly changed its mind? It's rather strange to me.

4. SKYWALKER024

Oct 2, 2006
    They changed their mind because they sensed a dark future for Anakin if Qui-Gon trained him and they also wanted Obi-Wan to continue as an apprentice for another while. The council have found out who the sith Lord is so they are going against the Republic. Hope that answers your questions.

Chapter III up soon.

5. SKYWALKER024

Oct 2, 2006

Chapter III

Yoda, Qui-Gon and the other Jedi left with the viceroy and Dooku to go to the planet of Geonosis to start a new era.

Qui-Gon: "Master Yoda. I sense the Dark side in Dooku"

Yoda: "Felt it I have not. Sure of this you are?"#

Qui-Gon: "I couldn't be more certain"

Yoda: "Feel it I do not. Our side Dooku is on. Worry you must not"

Qui-Gon: "Yes master"

Obi-Wan and Mace Windu walked into the lift on their way up to the chancellors office.

Mace Windu: "We will take it nice and easy Obi-Wan. He is too dangerous to be kept alive so whenever you get the chance kill him"

Obi-Wan: "Yes master"

The lift door opened and the two Jedi walked into the Chancellors office.

Sidious: "Ah yes, I have been expecting you Master Jedi."

Mace Windu: "Your under arrest Darth Sidious."

Sidious: "You think you will win so easily. Underestimate my power you do Master Windu. The Jedi order will be nomore. For your little friends have fallen into a trap. And young Kenobi my new apprentice will finish what Darth Maul was unable to do. KILL MASTER JINN"

Obi-Wan: "No thats impossible, you lie. Dooku is on our side"

Sidious: "Foolish young padawan. Dooku is loyal to me and he is leading your little Jedi friends into a trap."

Obi-Wan: "You will be destroyed like your former apprentice Sidious."

At that moment Kenobi ignited his blue lightsaber and charged at the sith lord but Sidious raised his hands and blue bolts of lightning came flying out. Obi-Wan stuck up his saber and absorbed the bolts.

Obi-Wan: "You will die"

Obi-Wan then brought his lightsaber down on the chancellor but a red blade came out of nowhere and blocked his swing. The red and blue blades clashed as both men moved with great speed. Master Windu was still in shock and just stood there looking at the fight. He finally copped on and ignited his saber. He joined in the battle. He swung his saber but the chancellor blocked it. Obi-Wan saw an opening and stabbed at Sidious but Sidious used the force and Obi-Wan went flying into the wall.
    Windu battled one on one with Sidious. There blades clashed as both of them moved rapidly around the room. Then in a split second the Chancellor kicked Windus saber out of his hands and stuck his firmly into Windus chest. The Jedi masters eyes widened as he fell to the ground. Sidious laughed as he made his way over to Kenobi.

Obi-Wan: "You killed him you evil menace."

Sidious: "Yes and you will now die too"

Sidious brought his blade down powerfully but Obi-Wan used the force to summon his saber to him and he blocked the blow. He then lept up over Sidious and swung at him. Sidious blocked and Obi-Wan then kicked Sidious in the face. Sidious went flying backwards and through the glass window. He fell down as Obi-Wan watched him. He had done it. He had defeated the Sith Lord. He then quickly ran to Master Windus side.

Obi-Wan: "Master, you'll be ok. Sidious is dead."

Mace Windu: "Well done Obi-Wan......A.....great.......Jedi.......knight you have.......become.

Then Windu died and a tear ran down Obi-Wans cheek. He must be strong though. He must save his friends. He took Windus lightsaber and ran to his Jedi Starfighter. He sat a course for Geonosis hoping that he wouldn't be too late. He arrived on Geonosis and was immediately attacked by Trade Federation droids and some new type of droids. He sliced them all down and ran to the ship that the Jedi had been in. To his amazement all of the council members lay dead. The only Jedi that survived were Yoda and Qui-Gon because there bodies were not in the ship. Dooku and his droids had slaughtered them all.

Qui-Gon: "Obi-Wan, is that you?"

Obi-Wan: "Yes master. what happened here?"

Yoda: "Dooku betrayed us he did. In league with Sidious he is. Slaughtered everyone apart from us two did he. Droids helped him they did."

Obi-Wan: "How terrible"

Qui-Gon: "Where is Master Windu Obi-Wan?"

Obi-Wan looked sad. He unclipped a lightsaber from his belt and handed it to Qui-Gon.

Obi-Wan: "Sidious killed him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.