main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga *The Start of Something New* Crack 'ship Qui-Gon/Mon

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Handmaiden_Azul, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    Title: The Start of Something New
    Author: Handmaiden_Azul
    Genre: AU, romance
    Timeframe: A few years before AOTC
    Notes: A crack 'ship, if there is enough interest I might add on to it.

Qui-Gon Jinn walked meditatively down a hallway near the Senate. The muffled sound of voices raised in argument did not even register with him; so deeply was he lost in his own thoughts. Today was the 5 year anniversary of his padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi?s death at the hands of the Sith lord during the Battle of Naboo. Stuck behind laser shields, he had been unable to reach his padawan in time. He had watched helplessly as Obi-Wan was stabbed through the chest by the Sith. If only I had been faster, he thought with sorrow, I could have saved him.

So deeply was the Jedi master lost in his thoughts that he failed to notice a short red-haired woman step in front of him. His upper arm connected solidly with her chin, eliciting a small cry from her. Startled, he grabbed the back of her white gown to steady her. The sound of ripping material resounded.

?I?m sorry, Miss. Are you alright?? Qui-Gon led the lady to an alcove nearby and sat her down.

?Other than a torn dress and a bruised chin, yes, I am alright.? She held out her hand to him with a self-deprecating smile. ?I am Senator Mon Mothma of Chandrila.?

Qui-Gon took her small hand in his large one and kissed it. ?And I am Master Qui-Gon Jinn of the Jedi Order.?

?It is very nice to meet you, Master Jinn. But you must excuse me while I go see a medic about my chin.It seems to be swelling? She got up to leave, only to have Qui-Gon stop her.

?Wait, I can heal it.? he gently pressed her back into her chair. Mon looked at him quizzically, but he simply placed his hands gently on her chin and closed his eyes. A few minutes later, he opened them. ?There, all better?

Mon gingerly touched her chin and carefully moved it around only to find that the pain and the swelling were gone.

?Thank you, Qui-Gon.? Then acting on the spur of the moment, she added ?Will you come have dinner with me tomorrow night? It would please me greatly.?

?Do you often invite strange men to have dinner with you?? He said, with a raised brow.

Mon blushed, ?Only the tall, handsome ones that I happen to run into? she replied with a twinkle in her eyes.

?Well, then, I accept. See you tomorrow.? He turned to go only to have a small hand accost his arm.

?You might need this.? She handed him a datapad. ?It will tell you how to get to my apartment.? Qui-Gon took it and with a smile that melted Mon?s heart, he left.

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Awww... [face_love] You really should continue this. =D=

3. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    I [face_love] Qui-Gon Romance stories!

Mon blushed, ?Only the tall, handsome ones that I happen to run into? she replied with a twinkle in her eyes.

4. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awwww....that was rather sweet.

Nice job

=D= =D= =D= =D=

5. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    loved it could you please add me to your pm list.

6. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Awwwwwwwwwww that was very sweet -- is there more? :D

7. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    I've got to give it an Awwwwww as well and ask for more. They do seem like a nice pair.

?Only the tall, handsome ones that I happen to run into? she replied with a twinkle in her eyes.

She's certainly not shy. :D :D

8. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    this was really good padawan...you should add more to it

9. April_Seven

April_Seven Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2006
    That was so sweet!!! You should so continue. I love crack 'ships, they make fan fiction interesting. If you have a pm list for this story, add me, please.

10. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    i dont know what a crack'ship is but this was cute. If you add on to it, please drop me a pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.