main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Bio-Galactica/ Au/ characters, obi,qui+moreThis is my first fan fic updated 14/12/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by changnie, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. changnie

changnie Jedi Youngling

Dec 6, 2006
    Title: Bio-Galatica
    Author: Changnie
    Characters: loads of Oc?s, Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi and loads more.
    Genre: AU, angst
    Summary: Experiments, lies, cover-ups, Aliens beyond the Star Wars galaxy, secrets all you need for a good story.
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars I simply borrow the characters and settings to have fun and to entertain people.

this is my first fan fic, I hope that you enjoy it

Chapter one

It all started with a bang, the universe that is, or so it is told. Many beings from many religions and worlds have and had their own theories, some believe that it started with a God or Gods, the Jedi believe that an energy is responsible they call this energy the force.
    All that scientists can agree on is that all life forms from thousands of different worlds is that it all started with a single cell the building block and fire of life, but what flamed that fire? Is all life in this Galaxy going to someday end. There have been millions of mass extinctions over the millennia on thousands of different worlds, is this flourish in life simply a faze or like the wild beast that came before us are on a road to are inevitable destinies.
    What if one day the fan to the flame stops, and the next mass extinction begins, some scientists and religious groups say that it has already begun.

S.E.T.I.B.A.G facility
    Search for extra terrestrial intelligence beyond are galaxy facility.
    Planet Torrana

Minto Daffen chief research scientist, sat had been sitting at his desk for several hours awaiting an important comm. These hours had to have been the most unendurable of his life, S.E.T.I.B.A.G had been conducting illegal experiments on many subjects over the past eleven years. All the past experiments had failed on nearly all subjects except for one, a human girl, she was homeless, someone that no one would miss, she had been successfully implanted with an embryo containing Alien D.N.A right at this very moment the child was being delivered. Many scientists who had been involved in the process had spoken out against the evil experiments, as a result many had to be silenced, the more corrupt paid off but the life rights groups had to be killed, so many had to die so this one child could be brought into existence.

The comm sounded and Minto lunged for the small piece of equipment and answered the long awaited call.

?Minto Daffen, here? he spoke impatiently into the comm.

?Mr Daffen, the subject is nearly here, the birth wont take much longer now, Professor Jasona requests that you come down to the labs and scan the subject yourself, we will need to know soon after the birth if the child has been born wrong if so, it will have to be terminated.? the man finished.

? We have been scanning the child repeatedly since it was conceived, there is nothing wrong with it.? Minto said becoming angry, that someone would question his abilities!

? But sir protocol demands..?

? I know what protocol demands. Fine I will come and check the child, I shall be there in half an hour .? With that Minto cut him off.

Just under half an hour later Minto arrived at the lab. The birth was still in progress the young women was exhausted, the child would be there soon Minto was glad now that he had come he would be able to greet his creation as soon as it entered the world.
    The scanning equipment was prepared now all he could do was wait.
    Med droids and scientists rushed around whilst a midwife paid a great deal of credits to ask no questions about the peculiar birthing place cooed the mother.

?Your nearly there, just a few more pushes you are doing so well, come on dear.?

The young women screamed to Minto she looked like she was dying, yet she wasn?t but soon after birth a lethal injection would be administered, she would die then, before she even felt the poisons effects.

? The heads out!? the midwife screamed ? I need towels now!? several people ran forwards at once.

The baby gushed out of the mother, the umbilical co

2. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

So the baby is a hybrid, I wonder what name they will give him
    I might guess but I could be wrong so I will wait for the next post[face_thinking]
    Nice start for your first story.[face_dancing]

Could you PM me with updates.:)

3. changnie

changnie Jedi Youngling

Dec 6, 2006
    :) Sure thing I'll post you [face_peace]
    I'm glad you enjoyed it:D

4. changnie

changnie Jedi Youngling

Dec 6, 2006
    Warning major Jedi apprentice plot spoilers, book one and two of the series.

Where did life spring from? Where did it come from? Why are we here? These questions have plagued intelligent life for millennia.
    The answers are out there, yet if we discovered the truth, and we found out something we did not want to know, how would we then be able to deny it.
    Some Scientist say the last extinction is on its way, so I guess we will all find the truth soon enough, then there will be no denying it.

The future

Qui-Gon Jinn watched in secret pride, as his Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi swooped through the air in graceful arcs. // He has changed so much// Qui-Gon thought to himself // there is little that I have to teach him//.
    Qui-Gon felt truly blessed to have Obi-wan as his Padawan yet I all could have been so different, it was because of Obi-wans own courage and absolute determination that they were together.

Originally Obi-wan had not been chosen to become an apprentice; qui-Gon himself had turned him down believing the boy to be to full of anger. Qui-Gon?s former apprentice Xanatos had fallen to the dark side qui-Gon had not
    Wanted to lead himself into another one of those situations. He had showered Xanatos with love and affection if only then he had known what the outcome would have been he would never have chosen a Padawan.

So the time came many years later when Qui-Gon had been sent to the planet Bandomeer a mining world and by some twist of the force or maybe a certain Green masters meddling that had healed Qui-Gon?s heart and soul. Xanatos was a leader of a mining cooperation called off world; Xanatos had planned to destroy the mines. Obi-wan had been kidnapped and Qui-Gon had rescued him together they had confronted Xanatos but as Xanatos had once said he always made sure he had another plan. Xanatos had planned to destroy the mine and trap Qui-Gon with obi-wan so that they could not warn the innocent beings above to evacuate, Obi-wan had been willing to give his life so that Qui-Gon may go to the higher leave of the mine and save the miners from certain death. In the end Obi-wan did not need to sacrifice himself and all was well. Qui-Gon took Obi-wan as his apprentice.

?That?s enough for today Padawan.? Qui-Gon called out.

Obi-wan stopped immediately and walked over to his master, ready to except any criticisms his master might have.

?I think Padawan?? Qui-Gon spoke. ?That you have been practicing in your free time. Every time you do this exercise you get better.?

Obi-wans face erupted into a sunshine smile.

?Thank you master but you are mistaken I have not been practicing in my spare time. You have taught me so well and still are, I can only get better.?

Qui-Gon looked at obi-wan carefully, and obi-wan shifted under his gaze.

?What did you do this time, obi-Wan Kenobi?? Qui-Gon inquired, knowing his Padawan all to well.

Obi-wan shifted uncomfortably, and blushed, as a Padawan when confronted by a master it was the padawans duty not to lie.

?Well you see the thing is, well, oh master I?m so sorry!? Obi-wan looked as though he were about to cry, Qui-Gon stepped forward and laid his hands on Obi-Wan?s shoulders, Now full of concern, Qui-Gon wandered as to what had affected his Padawan so.

?Obi-Wan, what is the matter, tell me, Please.? Qui-Gon spoke soothingly.

?The River stone Master I.. I l.. lost it! I was swimming with Bant, It was in my cloak and when I got Back to our quarters later on it was gone! I looked everywhere for it I?m so sorry master, The Stone means so much to me, and I have let you down by losing it!? Obi-Wan began to sob and buried his face into his hands.

?Padawan.? Qui-Gon said lifting Obi-Wans face and wiping the tears away,

?when something goes missing the best thing that you can do is stop looking for it, and it will find you.?

?so your not upset with me.? Obi-wan stammered.
    ?of course not.? Qui-Gon replied.
    ?Thank you master, I hope that It finds me, It means so much to me.?
    ?If you have faith it will find you now go off and ha

5. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Very heavy thought those Scientists have:eek:

Some Scientist say the last extinction is on its way, so I guess we will all find the truth soon enough, then there will be no denying it.

Yet if Bruck Chun has anything to do with it it will probably happen.

Not a nice boy is Bruck[face_shame_on_you]

Thank the Force he actually called for
    help for poor Obi-Wan[face_worried]

Looking forward to more[face_dancing]

6. changnie

changnie Jedi Youngling

Dec 6, 2006
    I'm so glad that you enjoyed it
    I shall write some more as soon as possible.

7. changnie

changnie Jedi Youngling

Dec 6, 2006
    this is a very short post i'm at college and wrote this on my break.
    I hope that you enjoy.

Is there intelligent life beyond are Galaxy? Or are we alone? Are we a fluke one of billions of Galaxies, yet the only one to hold life?
    Each galaxy contains hundreds of millions of stars, so to deny that there is no life beyond this one is ignorance. Isn?t it?
    Are Galaxy is a speck of dust hurtling through the universe at an incredible speed, so fast In fact, that once scientist did not believe it was possible to go that fast. So how can one deny intelligent life beyond are galaxy when those who have denied before us have been proved wrong.

A man in dark clothing sat in a chair observing the old bio-genics of a long ago stolen project. since he had joined S.E.T.I.B.A.G he had always wondered as to what had become of the project. What was it like? what had it grown up to be?
    Three years ago another experiment had been created the project had been severally deformed and had not lived long past birth, it was long enough to observe the brain patterns.
    These patterns revealed a electro magnetic force so strong that it could be detected from space a machine was created, called seeker, designed specifically to find the stolen project.
    Head command was certain that they would find their wayward project within a matter of months since seekers development it had been a year and still no sign was found of the project.
    Until now.

In the early hours of last night the project had been located to be on the planet of Coruscant. This had greatly surprised head command as the criminal responsible of stealing the project had been hunted down there and destroyed, head command had believed that the traitor Minto Daffen had abandoned the project and gone to Coruscant to seek the protection of the galactic senate.
    Now another story was evolving and according to there latest readings from Seeker so was the project.

8. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

So the S.E.T.I.B.A.G are looking for their project and guess what he's in the Jedi Temple[face_whistling]

9. obi-gonjinn

obi-gonjinn Jedi Master star 1

Jun 18, 2006
    I think that this story is great sorry i have not posted before

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.