main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FIC: I'm Dying (PART 2)!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Obi the Kid, Apr 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Okay guys...here is part 2! Feel free to email Brenda with any feedback. I will forward feedback to her as well!! Thanks for reading!!!!

Obi

TITLE: I'm Dying (PART 2 of collaboration fic between B.L. Anderson and Obi the Kid)
    AUTHOR: B.L. Anderson (anderson@hiwaay.net)
    RATING: G
    SUMMARY: Pre-TPM, humor, (Obi is 14). When Obi comes down with a common illness, it's Qui's job to take care of him.
    ARCHIVE: Please ask first.
    B.L. ANDERSON'S LIAM NEESON WEBSITE: http://www.angelfire.com/al2/lneeson/
    DISCLAIMER: The characters and venue of Star Wars are copyrighted to Lucas Films Limited. The characters not recognizable from this venue are copyrighted to B.L. Anderson. The story is the intellectual property of B.L. Anderson and is copyrighted to her. She makes no profit from the writing or distribution of this story.

NOTES: Part 1 of this fic was written by Obi the Kid. You can check out our other 2 combo fics on Obi's website, the stories are: Never Alone and From a Certain Point of View: http://www.angelfire.com/movies/obithekid/

==================
    I'm Dying (PART 2)
    ==================

The door chime sounded and Qui-Gon crossed to answer it. Healer Terran stood with a broad smile. The master invited him in. The healer walked into the room. "Obi my boy, it's good to see you again. What seems to be the problem?" The apprentice didn't answer but just sat looking morose. Terran turned and said, "Qui-Gon, you are looking well. Obi is dying again, I see."

"Yes. He is dying...again. The other times he was dying didn't take, so he has another chance at it."

Terran laughed at the joke but Obi-Wan shot his master a dirty look. "All right Obi, let's have a look at you. I'll bet you aren't quite as sick as you think." He walked over to the sofa where the apprentice was suffering in anguish. Suddenly Obi-Wan drew up and pulled away. "Why what's wrong Obi my boy?"

"Cold hands," he muttered.

The healer chuckled. "They're not as cold as you think. It's just because you may have a fever. Now let's see if you do. Hmm...your temperature is elevated a little, but not enough to be classified as a fever."

"It isn't?" Qui-Gon asked in surprise.

"No, it isn't considered a fever until it reaches 101. So Obi's not so sick. What symptoms do you have Obi my boy?"

"My head is going to explode, can't you tell? It must be huge by now. I'm cold....but he," pointing at Qui-Gon, "won't let me have my blanket. My stomach is turning back flips and he is making me drink juice with...junk floating in it. I'm dying and he thinks it's funny. Can't I just go back to bed and die?"

Healer Terran and Qui-Gon exchanged a bemused look. "Obi my boy, you just have the flu. It's nothing worse than that. I've never heard of anyone dying from Tevram flu. And," he looked at the ceiling thoughtfully, "I don't think I've heard of anyone's head exploding from it either. You should drink fluids...and juice is the best thing to drink. I think Qui-Gon is taking good care of you. But...maybe you should go back to bed and get some rest. You will get better soon if you get plenty of rest."

Without a word, Obi-Wan leaped up from the sofa and hurried to his room. Terran chuckled a little.

"I hardly find it amusing that Obi-Wan is sick, Terran."

"Didn't you see how quickly he left? He isn't so sick Qui-Gon. He only has a mild case of it."

"He's not very sick?"

"No. He hardly has any temperature. I'm sure he feels bad and that just makes him think he is sicker than he really is."

"So...I've been putting up with his whining for nothing?"

"You're not exactly the model patient yourself, Qui-Gon. Need I remind you?" He patted the knight's shoulder and involuntarily Qui-Gon pulled away.

"Your hands sure are cold, Terran."

"Now you sound like Obi-Wan. Just keep him warm and full of fluids. He'll probably be up by tomorrow at the latest."

Qui-Gon toyed with his beard. Obi-Wan was only mildly sick? And yet he kept complai

2. JediCandy

JediCandy Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 24, 2000
    LOL. What goes around, comes around! Great post.

3. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
    lol that was good

4. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Thanks guys!!!! up we go!

5. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Oh...here is the link for part 1 in case anyone needs it.

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=2554880&replies=25

6. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    LOL! That was great!

7. LadyVorgunby

LadyVorgunby Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2000
    LoL...

one of these days QUi is gonna figure out whatever he does to Obi is gonna turn around and bite him...

8. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Heheeheheh! Thanks!

9. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Well I found the thread. Yay! :)

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  10. Maru-Ba

Maru-Ba Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    Good work! I like it very much.

11. TrianaJinn

TrianaJinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2001
    Hilarious story! :D

12. Shada_Dawn_Kenobi

Shada_Dawn_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2001
    Great fic! That was funny. :)

13. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Glad you guys enjoyed this one! I will pass word onto Brenda. Thanks for the comments!

14. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
  15. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.