main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends In Need of Your Counsel -- One post with Qui-Gon

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ardavenport, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Title: In Need of Your Counsel
    Author: ardavenport
    Timeframe: Pre-TPM, JA
    Genre: Drama, Romance
    Characters: Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi OC
    Keywords Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi
    Summary: Jedi have needs, too. Qui-Gon spends a night with an 'old friend'.
    Notes: I would say that this is the spawn of a plot bunny, hatched by shanobi, acted on by Jade_max, so I'm going to blame them for it. [face_mischief]. And typo is my middle name, with missing words and errors that spell checkers don?t catch being my speciality ? if you see any, just post a reply or send a PM with the what and where and I will kill them with no mercy.
    Disclaimer: All characters belong to George and Lucasfilm; I?m just playing in their sandbox

Qui-Gon Jinn had not seen Ayta Magah in literally years. They were friendly acquaintances, but their lives did not intersect in either duty or personal interests.

Except for one thing.

Time, training and time had dulled those urges. At least, they had for Qui-Gon.

She stood alone in the hallway outside his room. Her lavender eyes, shadowed under the hood of her Jedi robe, asked his permission to enter.

He stepped aside. She glided over his threshold.

The door to his room hissed shut, cutting off the dim evening lighting of the hallway and sealing them into the deeper gloom of his room. Qui-Gon had been preparing to retire. He wore only his plain, long nightshirt, covering his body down past his knees.

Reaching up to the door controls, he activated the lock and the privacy indicator, his silent acknowledgment that he knew what she had come for. They would not be interrupted for anything but the direst emergency.

As soon as the yellow active light winked on, Ayta Magah threw herself on him.

\\\V///A\\\V//A\\\V///A\\\V///A\\\V///A\\\V///

Ayta gasped. Qui-Gon had her pinned under him on the low table in his room.

"It has been a long time," he commented.

"Yes," she breathed, gulping for air. "I had not expected that we would meet this way again. But. . . . it would seem that. . . . I am still in need of your counsel."

She began to play his hair, long strands of it hung down, sometimes sweeping her face. She wrapped it around her fingers and held it to her lips. Inhaling its scent, she twirled her fingers again, bringing his face down lower to hers.

With new lines around her eyes and about her nose, he could see how much older she looked. Her light brown skin glowed pale and ghostly, the holo-window the only light in his room. His own age reflected in her eyes, but not in her expression. The passion was there; in need of his counsel, just as it had been years ago.

\\\V///A\\\V//A\\\V///A\\\V///A\\\V///A\\\V///

Master Dooku had disdained the young girl. She had been a Padawan then. He had always preferred maturity. But he had recommended his former Padawan as being young and robust enough for her, and also in serious need of maturing as well.

Young Qui-Gon blushed when Ayta faithfully quoted his former Master. Apparently news of his unfortunate indiscretion had reached Dooku after all. Jedi only discreetly spoke of their own needs and sexuality, so it was difficult to know who knew what, unless you were making inquiries yourself.

Seated on a floor cushions, across from each other at the table in his room, they had already established in the interview that there was small chance of attachment between them. They had little in common and no immediate spark of attraction.

Ayta listed her previous experience and that she had her Master's permission to make her request to him. The experience of the girl, nearly six years younger than he, surprised him. But Ayta had been burdened by an excessively hormonal physiology and the discipline of it required an outlet even more than usual for most humanoids.

His own body reacted to the recitation of her resume and Qui-Gon blushed again. Ayta apologized. This had happened before. She told him the various gestures and phrases s

2. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    How very unique and interesting...kind of bittersweet, too. Very nice job.

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Wow!! That was very interesting :) I especally like the line that Gui-Gon and Tahl might have become part of the Lost, but they would have done it together. So sweet, and sad at the same time.

I like the sexuality that's explored here; it seems ridiculous that the Jedi would have to remain completely aloof from everything, though it seems that Qui-Gon and his friend have formed an attachment of some sort, even though it's just a bond of two people who, for a little while, need each other.

Very good story!!

4. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Very interesting. I loved that they knew that they had little in common, other than lust but, even with that, they seemed to be friends of a sort. I loved that she knew she could destroy Ornin if she didn't do something. And I loved that Qui-Gon knew that if Tahl had lived, they might have gone from the Jedi together.

Great job.

5. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Brilliant viggie. Strangley, I was in near tears at the end. Perhaps for

"Your love for Tahl would have led you to ruin, Qui-Gon. But you would have gone there together. My desires are so small compared to something so great. You easily might have been named among the Lost to the Order. But you would have been lost together."

He bowed his head over her.

"I know."

Somehow, would that have really been so bad? I can't help but think the Jedi ask far too much of beings that are meant to let go of their over analyising of things and follow the Force.

6. LuvEwan

LuvEwan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2002
    Very unique. I liked how Qui-Gon seems much more attached to her than she feels toward him. It's almost like she's afraid of attachment, while envious of it at the same time. But I dunno..I'd choose to hang out with Obi-Wan (and the other Jedi, I guess) over Tahl. :p Beautifully written, Anne.

7. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Absolutely stunning! :eek:

"And his feelings?" he finally asked. He laid his palm on her stomach; her muscles had tightened. Her head fell back on the sleep couch, the tension, the anticipation left her.

"He is blissfully unaware of the depths of my wanting. He even thinks he learned something. That is the only thing that saves me. I vowed to never see him again and his Master have given me his forgiveness. But Ornin is young and tender and insecure. He does need instruction. But not from me, and that foolish, beautiful boy is convinced he has given some offense. Done something horribly wrong." Ayta's head rolled from side to side. "Only my personal assurance will relieve him of this delusion. We will meet tomorrow. With Master Blini, of course."

"You wish to dull your passion for him by sating yourself on me, before the meeting," Qui-Gon concluded.

Turning toward him, her face went from eerie highlights to shadow. He sensed her lust smoldering anew.

"Yes," she hissed before launching herself at him again.

He caught her easily

Lovely! =D=

8. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Valairy_Scot: Thank you! :)

NYCitygurl: Oh yes, veeeeeeeery interesting, indeed. Thanks! I think the Jedi would have some outlet for such things and would know all they physical details.....just as long as it doesn't lead to attachments. There is a little attachment between Qui-Gon and Ayta; they are friends at least. I suppose Jedi have some small attachments, or they would never be able to form an Order. ;)

dianethx: I think Ayta got a peek at the destructive side of attachments with Ornin and she ran away from it before she did any damage. And she ran into Qui-Gon.[face_mischief] Even Qui-Gon couldn't help thinking about what he and Tahl would have done had she survived and Ayta just brought that out in him. Thanks for the reply!

Healer_Leona: Thanks! Tragically, I think that Qui-Gon and Tahl might have adapted well to being 'lost'. The Jedi Order would have had a lot of problems with it though. Qui-Gon said that being a Jedi was a 'hard life' and perhaps he knew from real experience. Forbidding attachments is harsh, but I wonder if break-ups can be as bad as what happened when Anakin turned on Padme, then there might be some good reasons for it, especially if one has Force powers and the other doesn't.

LuvEwan: Thanks for the reply. I think Qui-Gon is more inclined toward some attachment with a physical relationship; he's just that way. But Ayta, I think, is just so used to completely separating the two that she's really disturbed (and fearful) when she finds them combined. I'll have to get to Obi-Wan sometime later. [face_mischief]

VaderLVR64: Thanks very much! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.