main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Unknown Future, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Luke, AU, Time-Travel.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SKYWALKER024, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKYWALKER024

SKYWALKER024 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2006
    Title: Unknown Future
    Author(s): SKYWALKER024
    Timeframe: Shifting between TPM and ROTJ
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker
    Supporting Characters: Qui-Gon Jinn, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, Han Solo, Leia Organa and many more.
    Genre: AU, Time-travel
    Summary: What if something different happened at the battle of endor?

----------------------------------

Prologue:

Luke swung his green lightsaber furiously at his father. How could he say such a thing? How could he even think of turning his sister to the dark side? The thought sent shivers down Luke?s spine as he thought of Leia in a suit like his father, but it also fueled his anger and strengthened his attack.

They battle out into the chamber and to the walkway leading to the elavator. Luke kocked Vader to his feet nd began viciously hacking at his father?s right hand. Eventually it got cut off and Luke held his green blade near his father?s face, sweat pouring down his cheeks from the fight.

The emperor walked slowly down from his throne. "Good," he purred. "Your anger has made you powerful. Now strike him down, take your fathers place at my side. Embrace your anger and fear. Use it as your ally. With each passing moment you become more and more my apprentice" he said qucikly.

Luke looked up from his father and at the emperor. "I'll never join you," he said extinguishing his blade. "You will not turn me to the dark side. You have failed you highness, I am Jedi. Like my father before me" he finished.

"So be it, Jedi," at that blue lighting came flying out of Darth Sidious' hands straight at Vader! "Your father is useless to me now. And if you will not turn to the dark side, then I am afraid you will both me killed," he said teasingly and a big grin appeared on his face.

"No!," luke screamed igniting his lightsaber and blocking the lightning coming out of Sidious' hands. Luke winced as he slowly made his way toward Sidious', holding back the lightning with his saber as he went. Sidious' doubled his attack but it was no good as the young Jedi held it back with his lightsaber. Indeed he was powerful, the dark lord thought to himself.

Luke then held out his right hand and sent Sidious' flying back with a force push. Amused and amazed by this, Sidious' stood up and a lightsaber came flying out of his sleeve. He was getting far too old for this, but the young Jedi obviously had learned enough from the Jedi scum Obi-Wan Kenobi to hold back the emperor's attacks. He ignited the blood red blade and spun through the air at Luke. He blocked the ferociuous attack and they began a vicious duel.

"Now my young Jedi, you will die," Sidious said cacking as they locked sabers.

"I don't think so," luke replied gritting his teeth as he kicked Sidious' in the chest sending him flying towards the steps. Luke flipped in the air and landed beside Palpatine. He brought his lightsaber down only for it to be blocked. The two clashed with Luke using Soresu, the III lightsbaber form from which he had learned from Obi-Wan Kenobi but he also chanelled his attacks into the form V that Master Yoda had thought him.

Sidious? attacks where far too strong for Luke though and he was overpowered. They fought their way back to the walkway. Palpatine kicked Luke?s saber out of his hand and it went flying out of his hand and down into the pit below. Sidious? laughed victoriously as he looked at both Skywalkers. ?At last the Skywalker?s are no more,? he cackled and then stabbed his lightsaber through the chest of Luke Skywalker and Anakin Skywalker ending there lives and bringing an end to the last of the Jedi.

Luke felt the currents of the force wash over him. He could see the past, old friends, the present and the future. But it was a dark future. The empire had one the civil war, and Sidious? had a new apprentice but this was no ordinary person... this was Leia Skywalker, Luke?s sister!

Then Luke was sucked into a whirlpool, and he had a really bad headache, and then all went black as he was knocked out???..

2. Darth_Kripp

Darth_Kripp Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2005
    Good beginning. :)
    So, what happened to Luke and Anakin? This would be interesting to know.
    One request though: please be careful with your spelling.

Keep it up, and please, add me to your PM list.

3. Jturtle

Jturtle Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2006
    This is a great start.

A very interesting twist on the throne room scene.

Hope we get to see what happens to them very soon.

Will you add me to your PM list if you have one please?

4. SKYWALKER024

Oct 2, 2006
    Notes: In this fic Obi-Wan loves flying and knows a lot about ?fixing things? just like Anakin.

---------------------

Luke awoke to find himself in a strange place. ?Where am I?? he asked himself out loud.

?You?re dead!? came a reply he hadn?t expected. He turned around to see the glowing blue figure of a man who looked to be in his sixties and who wore the same Jedi robes that his mentor Obi-Wan had worn.

?Who are you?? Luke asked confused.

?I am Qui-Gon Jinn, I was Obi-Wan?s master,? Qui-Gon replied. He went on to explain about his past and how he had died and also, everything about Anakin Skywalker, Luke?s father.

?So, my father was a slave?!? Luke asked bewildered.

?Yes,? Qui-Gon replied. ?And he was exceptionally strong in the force. Just as you are. But you are also very strong. And there is something out of place here,? he said frowning.

?How is something out of place?? Luke asked frowning himself.

?Well, it seems that, even though you are dead, you can touch things and use things while I can not. I have tried figuring it out but I simply cannot. I think that because the force and the galaxy has decended into darkness the force has chosen you to go back and change things,? Qui-Gon said explaining what he thought was wrong.

?So you mean I can live again?? Luke asked confused.

?No, it means that you can go back in time and help others. You could show living beings in the past and they could do something about it. You will need to go back in time Luke. Back to the time when your father was a nine year old boy. You will need to show Obi-Wan the future. He is the only one who can prevent the darkness from happening. Luke, you are the galaxies only hope,? Qui-Gon explained

?So I have to go back in time as a spirit and change the fate of the galaxy?? Luke asked. Qui-Gon nodded. ?You?re crazy!? Luke shouted, ?Why would I be chosen to do that??

?Because you are the son of Skywalker,? Qui-Gon answered matter-of-factly. ?Now go Luke, go and bring peace to the galaxy. Go and help Obi-Wan Kenobi??.and your father,? Qui-Gon finished.

?But I don?t know how!? Luke retorted.

?Search your feelings, and good luck young Skywalker,? he said before vanishing before Luke?s eyes.

5. Darth_Kripp

Oct 12, 2005
    Rather short, but good nonetheless.
    Now, keep it up. I really want to see how Luke's going to dct.

6. Jturtle

Jun 9, 2006
    Qui-gon doesn't seem to be very helpful.

Very nice short and sweet.

Great Job!

7. SKYWALKER024

Oct 2, 2006
    This chapter is rather short again. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy it! They will get longer though!

The Ultimate Power In The Universe

?Oh, what I am going to do?? Luke said aloud.

?You can help the Jedi defeat the sith!? a voice replied. Luke turned around to see that Jedi again, Qui-Gon Jinn.

?How? You haven?t helped me at all so far!? Luke barked back.

?Think Luke,? Qui-Gon said pointing his index finger at his temple. ?You can travel back and forward in time, and you can tough things. What do you think you can do? Obi-Wan is great at making things! Take technology from your era! From a future era to help the Jedi. I mean you could take the technology to build turbo laser towers back to Obi-Wan, they won?t be invented until about fifteen years after the end of the clone wars! Or the technology from the future! Where you can control all of the At-At and AT-ST and all those walkers using a watch! I know you can do it Luke. You also can?t be seen unless you choose to be seen. Now go, and may the force be with you!? Qui-Gon finished as he disappeared, waving at luke as he went.

?You?re right!? Luke said before standing up and travelling into the future. To steal the technology vital to the Jedi.

-----------------------------------------------------

50 years after the fall of the Rebellion

Luke scanned through files looking for technology of the future generation. He had already taken the turbo laser towers technology aswell as the technology for the walkers controlled by the watch. He had also taken the technology for ships including the technology to build Mon Calamari ships like Admiral Ackbar?s, Imperial Star Destroyers and Super Star Destroyers. And also the Galloway transports the Rebellion used in case of an evacuation. Luke had covered everything from transports to ships to weapons. But he had just found something that really interested him.

It appears that the empire had discovered a way of making troops without cloning and to their liking.

This would really be helpful to the Jedi. Luke thought to himself as he snatched it. Now he had everything he needed there was just one more thing left to do. Bring it back in time to Obi-Wan Kenobi and the Jedi council.

8. DarthVaderette

DarthVaderette Jedi Master star 2

May 23, 2004
    interesting story so far, can you PM me updates?

9. Jturtle

Jun 9, 2006
    Very interesting.

Nice job.

10. Darth_Kripp

Oct 12, 2005
    Good idea to steal a technology from a period to bring it to the past. That's really cool! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.