main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga So You Do Hate Me (A/P,OCs, Angsty..ish)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by bmwgurl17, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    Title: So You Do Hate Me
    Author: BMWGurl17
    Genre: Humor
    Characters: A/P,Qui,OCs
    Disclaimer: I still have no affliation with Star Wars. Drat!
    Summary: There is nothing like have two masters taken from you, but that is exactly what has happened to Corra Fordi. All she wants is to make it to Jedi Knight status in one peace, but she can't help feeling that she will never get there with the arrival of her new master.

?Exile!? Ki-Adi-Mundi?s voice rang loud through the room. The council sat confident and proud. None of them showed regret for what they had all chosen was the best thing to do. The Jedi before them looked straight on. Only a small nod confirmed that the punishment was heard and understood. Making the slightest bow in respect to the council, the tall, broad figure turned to exit. Outside the doors two padawans who had been listening in on the sentencing made a mad dash for cover as they heard the approaching footsteps. Just as swiftly as the Jedi had entered the room over two hours ago, he left with the same strength and nobility.

?Come on Corra, let?s get out of here before one of the masters catch us snooping,? said the slim male padawan. Corra wasn?t listening.

?Didn?t you just hear that Eile? They just exiled Qui-Gon Jinn. They just exiled my master.? Her face was pale and her stomach returned her lunch.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

He hasn?t always been so headstrong. That?s what he told me awhile ago during one of our early missions. I have never personally thought of master Jinn as headstrong. He is just open to the fact that there is not one clear cut path that you are supposed to follow, a belief the Jedi eat, sleep, and dream on. That is still no reason for my master to be exiled from the Jedi order. He is a great ally to have and here we are getting rid of him. So what, he made a mistake. All he did was help a young native of some distant planet by teaching him a Jedi trick or two. It was to SAVE the little boy. I was there for forcesake! He would have died if he hadn?t used the amateur heal trick on himself every few hours. How was Qui supposed to know that the little devil would tell everyone about his new found ability? Now the council knows and is obviously furious. I?ve only had Qui train me for no more than three years. It?s not fair. I?m never going to become a knight at this rate.

?Hey Corra!? A nasty teasing voice made its way to Corra?s ears from across the dining room.

?What?? Her voice was cold and unmoving.

?Heard you?re without a master again. Looks like no one wants you.? The slinky alien made his way over. ?I don?t see why. A pretty little Jedi like you.? His fingers just grazed her hair. Corra shot up, arm extended, ready to strike.

?Corra Fordi!? Adi Gallia?s voice called her demandingly. ?Don?t you even think about doing what you are about to do. Mr.Rohm, get back to your seat.? Adi was never a force to recon with and so they all did as they were commanded.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

?A new master already? Wow, they are getting good at this thing.?

?Well, actually, not really. You see, I heard they found someone, but that it is more like a trial.?

?A TRIAL? What does that mean? A trial? How can you have a trial master? Am I interviewing or something?

?Ok, ok, calm down Corra. It means that this master isn?t your master exactly, but that he will work with you on your training. Daily.?

?Daily? As in he won?t be staying here? Who is this weirdo??

?From what I?ve heard, he used to be a senator and just wants to keep his identity on the low. You know, can?t be in one place for too long or what not.?

?Wow, Eile, I think I have been paired up with the worst master yet.?

?Hey, what about me??

?You? Oh, please. You have Anakin Skywalker as your master. There is nothing dysfunctional about him.?

Just then the doors of the training room opened. In walked a lean woman. Corra figured they were just about the same height. Her face was still and plain, sh

2. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    Oh sorry, just as a side note, this story was spur of the moment so my ideas for the whole story aren't in stone. If it doesn't get many reviews I'm not sure it will carry on for very long.
    =) Thanks and Enjoy

3. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Very interesting! I like your writing style. PM me with updates?

4. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    Chapter 2

?How?s it going?? Eile sat down beside Corra. She looked as if she had spent the night spying or something.

?Me?? She asked distantly.

?Yes. You.?

?It?s going fine, I guess.? Her voice was nonchalant at first but in an instant it became excited and took a gossipy tone. ?Guess what! Well, not that you would care, but I think your master has a thing for Padme.?

?You call her by her first name??

?Yeah, why??

?She lets you call her that??

??No.Why? Stick to the point here, my friend.?

?It?s just a little disrespectful, no??

?Its not like she?s my master, Eile,? she said stubbornly, but when she seen the look on his face she added, ?Fine! Master Amidala and Anakin may have something going on.?

Eile sighed, exasperated, ?You never stop, do you?? He laughed.

?I know you see what I?m talking about Eile,? she smiled, ?The long talks. The EXTRA long walks when we are all off to lunch. I have never heard Master Skywalker laugh so...so...cheerily except when he?s talking to her. He laughs at her half jokes. He blushes for FORCESAKE! He is your master, right? When is the last time you?ve seen him blush??

?Yeah, sure, I see a little bit of interest, but you are way too into this. I don?t want you going off and getting into to trouble missy.?

?Will do, sir!? she said as she stood up very straight and stiff.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Corra heard voices as she was leaving the dueling room. She had been the last to leave seeing that she wished to stay an hour late to work on her balance strength. It wasn?t long before she decoded the voices. Anakin and Padme. Being as sneaky as she could, Corra attempted to causally make her way toward the room that contained the two. She feared that if anyone were to enter the dueling room, they wouldn?t think much of her if she appeared to be playing hide and seek with herself. As she got closer, she heard the familiar tone they used whenever she saw them together. Flirty interest. Oh, brother!, she thought. The voices were echoed, but she could now make out the conversation.

?My father loves flying.? Padme?s voice almost sang.

?Really? I have loved flying and racing since I was very young. It gave me a hobby while I lived in Coruscant.? He laughed and said,? Not very much to do in a desert, you know.?

?That?s right. You told me that you lived in Coruscant for some time.?

He did?, thought Corra, He never tells anyone about his life back in Coruscant. We only know because we squeezed it out of Master Kenobi![/] Anger and embarrassment flushed her cheeks, but then she thought greedily, Ha! So what? I bet he didn?t tell her about-

?Your mother. She lived there with you right? I am so sorry about what happened. When you told me that I honestly felt my heart just about shatter.?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Corra?s mind screamed. How could he have told her? He hardly knows her! Well, I guess they know each other PRETTY WELL now, don?t they!

Corra was done. She didn?t want to hear anymore. She stormed out of the corner she had crouched into and ripped out of the dueling room. Corra tried to make as much noise as possible as she left, hoping that it would stop their pointless conversation and make them investigate. They?re Jedi! Shouldn?t they have better things to do rather than play single adults? Though in attempt to end their conversation, Anakin and Padme heard none of the noise Corra created because the sound of their beating hearts were too great.

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    It looks like you're off to a great start. And I love the title! ;)

=D=

6. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    Ooooo a comment, lol.

VaderLVR64
    It looks like you're off to a great start. And I love the title!

Thank You Vader. I have seen your writing and have enjoyed different pieces. Im glad that you saw that the story has some quality. I hope it gets a well deserved try =), Thank You.

7. Meredith_Kenobi

Jul 20, 2005
    Corra is suspicious, Corra is suspicious! Now would be a good time for her to consider blackmail. ;)

=D= thanks for the PM!

8. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    ?And then she said 'I am so sorry about what happened? as if she and Anakin are the best of friends or something. Are you guys even listening?? Corra had spent the whole afternoon telling her friends about what she had seen. To her disappointment, they only seemed to show half interest. She wanted them to get into the gossip and make jokes so she could laugh off the whole situation, but no one cared. Aggravated, Corra walked off, her mind in deep thought.

She couldn?t help the angry feelings she had. It wasn?t the way a Jedi should feel but her insides felt ready to explode. It wasn?t jealousy, she knew that. Anakin Skywalker was the fantasy of many of her friends, but to Corra he was not much more than a great Jedi. Maybe it was territory. Maybe she felt like Padme came out of nowhere and stole the show, not that there was much going on before her arrival. However, Corra had noticed a new wave that she couldn?t quite explain. All the masters seemed to be in this weird mode. Padme mode. Everywhere Corra went, Padme?s name was brought up every couple of minutes. Even as she walked through the corridors now, she heard whispers about ?Master Amidala?.

Finally reaching her room, she flopped down on the small couch. Though her eyes were closed, her mind was still on overdrive. Why is she so likeable? It?s not like she has a winning smile or the greatest personality. There is something strange about her, but what? Maybe that?s just it. Maybe she is too normal. So normal that it makes the rest of us seem under her. Making her a...perfect normal. Is there such thing? Urgh, why am I even spending time thinking about her? She?s not worth it. As sure as Corra was about Padme not being worthy of being in her thoughts, from that point on, she never left Corra?s mind.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Three weeks passed and things had only gotten worse. Corra decided it was time to take action. She wanted to know exactly what was going on between the two. That was her right, no? So for some time she followed and studied Padme like an assassin waiting to shoot. She discovered that there is this almost unnoticeable time when Padme would take out her comlink and store ?information?. Corra wondered if it had to do with Anakin until one day when she actually got her hands on it. And she knew.

Master Amidala- Thank you for helping me last night. My engine just wouldn?t start. I was afraid I was going to be stuck in that dark ally for the night!

Master Skywalker- It?s no problem at all, Padme. Any time. Did you enjoy the meal?

Master Amidala- It was great! Thank you again. I have never been to that cantina before. How did you know I was hungry? Some special Jedi trick?

Master Skywalker- Haha. No, no but I did hear your stomach growl.

Master Amidala- Well thanks again. So I will see you when you get back?

Master Skywalker- Yes. I am set to be on the mission for a few days. I?ll see you then.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

With Anakin and Eile gone on a mission, Corra found herself spending more time with Padme than she would have liked. Conversations started out stiff and awkward, but to Corra?s surprise and secret annoyance, she began to enjoy speaking to Padme.

?So you?re from Naboo??

?Yes. It is truly a beautiful place, but there is just a little too much going on there right now.?

?I see.?

?Yeah. What about you? You?re from Coruscant, right? If there was one place you could live, where would it be??

?That?s easy. I love Felucia. The colors, the weird looking species. It?s all so new to me. I could spend a lot of time just going for walks.?

?Really? I was actually going to say the same place. I had a boyfriend take me there once.? She let the words settle in before rushing to say, ?Before I was a Jedi, I mean.?

?How did you do that? Become a Jedi at such an age.?

?Well, I guess it just pays to know people and know how to communicate effectively,? she smiled. ?Are you hungry??

?Starving.

9. Meredith_Kenobi

Jul 20, 2005
    Corra's got a dark side?? [face_hypnotized] Or the interest of a dark side user.....An old master, perhaps?

10. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    There was a rose in the center of the room. Corra was eyeing it suspiciously. She had her distrust in the dazzling flower. It wasn?t beautiful, but it was in fact different and therefore created its own splendor. She reached out to touch it. Just one feel of the red petals and she would be satisfied. So close, but it suddenly began to fade before her eyes. Disappearing faster each second. Now she reached harder now, urgently, but only in vain. It was gone.

A loud screech pierced Corra?s ears. Chills spilled over her arms, past her hips to her legs and feet. Her eyes snapped open and her body went still. What was that?

Mace Windu?s deep voice boomed through the assembly room. Everyone, padawans and masters together, sat eagerly to what was said next.

?It is with great sadness that I announce that one of our newest masters to the Jedi Temple has suffered and unfortunate fate. Padme Amidala was a highly regarded and noble Jedi and will be missed. If anyone knows any vital information about this situation, I ask that you come and speak to me or a member of the council.?

The room was silent, but everyone was thinking one thing, ?So it is true.? Corra?s eyes began to water and her hands trembled. Why had this happened? She was beginning to enjoy Padme?s company. She was just started to accept her and then something like this happened. Her body tightened as she concluded that no matter how great something was, it would always be robbed and taken from her. She hated it.

Anakin Skywalker returned the following day. Corra knew that he would hear the devastating news as soon as he entered the temple so she decided to get to him first. Though she wasn?t sure why, she felt that it was her job to tell him what had happened. Knowing that it wasn?t going to be easy, Corra braced herself for the worst and met Anakin and Eile as they exited their ship.

?Um, hi Eile,? she said quickly acknowledge her friends confused look, ?I actually need to talk to Master Skywalker very briefly.? Eile looked concerned, but he asked no questions and Corra appreciated it.

?Yes, Corra? Is everything Ok?? He towered over her and she couldn?t help feeling intimidated. ?Corra? You?re trembling. Maybe we should talk inside,? he said guiding her toward the doors. Corra stopped on her heels.

?No, no. I must tell you now, Master Skywalker,? her voice strained and she practically yelled the next part, ?She isn?t here. Shes dead. Padm--, Master Amidala, is dead!? Then she rain. She ran harder and faster than she had ever felt before. When she was inside and sure that Anakin wasn?t following, she realized that her little episode was a tad bit dramatic. It would have been almost comical if it hadn?t been so true and painful. I mean, this is serious. Not just because she?s dead, but because she was perfectly fine. She was fine! It was murder. There is no other solution. It?s not fair and I swear to find and kill whoever has done this . She felt dark and heavy, but she didn?t resist it. Not this time.

?Crying? You have to be joking.?

?No, not at all. It was hard tears too. I could tell, though he wouldn?t let me see his face.?

?This is serious Eile,? Corra looked desperately at her friend, ?Jedi hardly cry, but hearing that Master Anakin nearly made a pond-?

?Do you think she knew? You know, that it was coming before she, you know, died??

?What kind of SICK question is that, Sith!? Corra jumped up and stomped across the room.

?What?s wrong Corra? You?ve been on edge for a long time now.? Eile spoke like Anakin, Corra just realized.

?There is not anything wrong with me, thank you,? her face was red now with frustration, ?You?re the one acting all stiff and-and weird. Everything about you is different. You?re tone of voice has even changed.?

?That doesn?t have to do with anything Corra and you know it! What?s wrong with you??

?Nothing, sith, I?m fine. I guess I?m just confused right now. I mean, I did just

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.