main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends To the rescue, for the missing scene roulette challenge: Qui-Gon defies the council again

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    To the rescue, for the missing scene roulette challenge: Qui-Gon defies the council again
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: JA -
    Characters:, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan oc
    Genre: vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary: Qui-Gon defies the council again
    Disclaimer: Star Wars = George Lucas.

My scene : Qui-Gon defies the Council. It can be the first time, the 81st time or the last time - your choice.

To the rescue

Magin Bhik was a spy. He was 57 and a member of the Jediorder but no-one would recognise him as a Jedi. He had iron-grey hair and sharp piercing brown almost black eyes. He was dressed in black loose fitting trousers and shirts and two blasters were strapped at his sides. One was a normal design and the other was special, very special. He had made it after he had become a member of the Jedi intelligence corps. It was a lightsaber.

He was on the trail of a gang of slavers and had followed them to the seedy districts of Coruscant and the establishment of Maass Garula. He had seen some of the slaves and was astonished when he discovered one little boy of 1,5 years old at the most who was Force-sensitive.

He heard about the auction taking place this evening and a plan was forming. He contacted Jika Bale, the master of Jedi intelligence and told him about it.

---

Jika Bale rushed unannounced into the Jedicouncil room where six masters were present and he told them his story.

Plo Koon said ?this is a mission for the Coruscant authorities. Not for the Jedi.?

Jika said ?but ??

Plo Koon said ?you are dismissed.?

---

Jika Bale was finishing his lunch when he saw Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi enter.

Qui-Gon saw his friend?s sad look and walked towards his table. He said ?what?s the matter Jika??

Jika Bale said ?Magin Bhik contacted me one hour ago about a gang of slavers he has been following and he has found a Force sensitive slave among them. I just came back from the Jedicouncil and they told me in words that allowed no comment that it was none of our business. I have to contact the Coruscant authorities about it.?

Qui-Gon said ?and you know how slow those authorities are. It will take at least a day. By the time they are ready, that gang will have sold those slaves and with an auction at Maass Garula, that?s bad, real bad.?

Jika said with a sad voice ?yes, I have seen where those slaves end. And that little boy?? and tears started to form in his eyes.

Qui-Gon said ?Jika, I will help you. Just contact those authorities and I will do the rest? and he stormed off to meet the council.

Obi-Wan followed him as fast as he could muttering ?I have a bad feeling about this.?

---

They exited the turbolift at the top of the tower and swept past the Jedi at the reception area to enter the councilroom unannounced.

Master Depa Billaba said ?this is the second interrupting of our council session today. Look who it is: Qui-Gon Jinn and his apprentice.?

Yoda had joined the council and said ?unexpected your visit is.?

Qui-Gon said ?Jika Bale was here one hour ago and told you about the urgency to rescue those slaves.?

Plo Koon said ?that case is solved. He has to contact the authorities about it.?

Qui-Gon said ?you know how slow they are and I don?t want to see another of those messages on the holonews.?

Master Oppo Rancisis said ?the authorities can handle it. And it is none of your business Master Jinn.?

Qui-Gon said ?you haven?t seen Jika Bale in tears and that made it ?my? business. I will take my padawan to that auction and save those slaves.?

Mace Windu said ?don?t defy us again master Jinn.?

Qui-Gon said ?I will do what I must do. Speed is essential. Come Obi-Wan we have to visit disguise and supplies? and the two left the councilroom as fast as they had entered it.

---

A short time later the doors to the councilroom opened again and Master Yoda walked towards the lift. He took out his comlink and asked Master Jika Bale to meet him in his quarters.

---

Master Yoda welcomed Jika and said ?not present I was when you told your story. Pr

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I'm glad Yoda saw the urgency of the suitation and agreed to help Qui-Gon.

Now if he can just keep poor Obi-Wan from having to wear whatever Force awful outfit Qui picked for him :p

Great response to the challenge

=D= =D= =D= [face_apPlause]

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    A great response to the challenge! =D= Nicely done, earlybird! :D

4. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Hair dye...and an awful outfit? Oh goodness gracious.

5. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

[face_laugh] very good.

Qui-Gon to the rescue I hope in his haste to defy the council his Padawan doesn't end up a slave.o_O

6. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Ooooh, it is not so surprising that Qui-Gon is defying the Temple, but they're getting help from Yoda. Very intriguing. And what is Obi-Wan supposed to wear? [face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.