main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga United, snippets about Siri seeing events through the Force completed with A/P fanart and authors th

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Title: United
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: CLW and beyond ROTJ
    Characters: Siri, Obi, Qui, Anakin, Yoda, Luke, Oc s
    Genre: short snippets
    Keywords:
    Summary: Siri is one with the Force and sees important events and will be united with Obi-Wan

Azure

You will never leave me? Obi-Wan said

Siri touched his cheek and her hand fell ?Don?t worry so much? were her last words before she felt herself slipping away and becoming one with the Force.

She saw Obi-Wan arresting Magus and the ceremony of the Jedi honouring her.

All was peaceful and she was in a beautiful meadow like the one she had visited with Obi-Wan many times. Fragrant flowers blossomed all around her and the soft sounds of birds and insects soothed her.

?Siri? a well known voice said.

She turned and saw Qui-Gon walking towards her. He was looking young again like the day when Siri met him after he had come home with Obi-Wan after a mission and he was smiling.

Qui-Gon said ?come Siri I will like to teach you something? and he began to teach her the way of the Whills.

Siri said ?this is wonderful. Will they know that I am watching the Jedi??

Qui-Gon said ?no you won?t be able to do that. I can because I began my study of the Whills before my death at the hands of Darth Maul.?

tbc-

2. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Awesome idea! And so sad at the beginning :_|!

I like the idea of Qui-Gon teaching Siri what he has studied. If you have a PM list, could you put me on it? I'm interested to see what happens next.

?Don?t worry so much? were her last words

Awwww! She really understands Obi.

Keep up the great work! :D

3. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    I missed one...this will be great, having Siri watch Obi-Wan. Lovely beginning.

4. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    That was lovely.

I'm gald Obi-Wan was there to say good-bye to Siri :_| :_| :_|

And how wonderful Qui was there to teach her about the wills.

If you have a PM list for this, please add me

Looking forward to more

=D= =D= =D= =D=

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Snowspeeder_Gunner thanks and you are on the list

Valairy_Scot Siri will see a lot of important events happening

Kelia you are on and thanks

Moniron

Qui-Gon said ?Siri come I want to show you something? and he led her towards a small cottage on Moniron.?

Siri had been to that cottage and they had spent such nice days there, walking in the woods and having picknicks. She saw Obi-Wan and he was walking towards the cottage. A green Monirbird landed on his hand and he was feeding it. She remembered the time with Obi-Wan when they had taken a pick-nick basket to a meadow and the birds had eaten their bread when she had begun a Force food fight.

He went inside and Siri saw the sofa on which they had been sitting when Obi-Wan had tried to make an applepie and the result was a messy thing but tasted the same. She saw him going upstairs to the bedroom and sinking down on one of the beds with its fluffy blankets and clean sheets after dressing in his nightclothes. He was smiling again, remembering her and the many adventures.

She saw Obi-Wan and an old whitehaired man walking to that same meadow.
    She saw the man giving Obi-Wan a present.

Obi-Wan said ?This is beautiful and it has a strong feeling of the Force.?

The man said ?It belonged to my ancestors and as you are a Jedi you can use it. It can only be used by Jedi who are strong in the defensive forms of combat.?

Siri said ?he has learned to live with his loss.?

Qui-Gon said ?he has learned to live with an open heart.?

Siri said ?he will always remember our love.?

6. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005

[face_love]

I think I am really going to like this story...[:D]

7. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    he has learned to live with his loss

As devastating as it must have been :_| :_|

I'm glad to see Obi-Wan was able to return to cottage where he and Siri had such a lovely day.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

8. snowspeeder_gunner

Apr 10, 2007
    This is such a good story!

the birds had eaten their bread when she had begun a Force food fight.

I love the idea of a Force food fight! [face_laugh]

So cute! And I love that Siri gets to see how Obi lives the rest of his life.

Great job!!

9. CerasiTachi

CerasiTachi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2007
    Awww! Siri can still see Obi-Wan, even if he doesn't know it, and she can visit all her favorite places and memories. Also, when Vader kills Obi-Wan, they'll be reunited (unless they meet again in a different way in your story)!

Great job! =D= =D= Please PM me when you update!

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Valairy_Scot
    Kelia
    Snowspeeder_Gunner
    CerasiTachi

all thanks for reading and your kind words[:D][:D] The next update is sad because it deals with the events during ROTS

The temple and Mustafar

Siri cried out in anguish when she felt many Jedi becoming one with the Force.

She saw Anakin turning and Obi-Wan returning to the temple with Yoda.

Obi-Wan said with a soft voice and tears in his eyes ?not even the younglings survived.?

Yoda said ?killed not by clones, this padawan. By lightsaber he was.?

Obi-Wan said ?who? Who could have done this??

---

She saw Obi-Wan tracking Anakin down to Mustafar. She saw Anakin almost choking Padme to death.

She saw two friends fighting.

Anakin fighting for the kill.

Obi-Wan trying to save Anakin.

She heard Obi-Wan saying ?You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would, destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness.?

She saw a golden droid picking up Padme and carrying her inside a gleaming starship.

She saw a dark evil speeding towards Mustafar and shouted ?Obi-Wan.?

Qui-Gon said ?he knows, look?

She saw Obi-Wan picking up Anakin's lightsaber and beginning to walk away. Stopping and looking back.
    She heard Anakin yelling ?I hate you!? and Obi-Wan replying ?You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you.?
    She saw Obi-Wan on a ship looking devastated and with tears in his eyes.

Polis Massa

She saw Yoda meditating in a dull chamber on a bleak asteroid.

Qui-Gon said ?Siri there are survivors and I will help them. Look Yoda is one of them.?

Qui-Gon appeared before Yoda and said ?master Yoda.?

Yoda said ?failed to stop the Sith Lord, I have. Still much to learn, there is ...?

Qui-Gon said ?patience. You will have time. I did not. When I became one with the Force I made a great discovery. With my training, you will be able to merge with the Force at will. Your physical self will fade away, but you will still retain your consciousness. You will become more powerful than any Sith.?

Yoda said ?eternal consciousness.?

Qui-Gon said ?the ability to defy oblivion can be achieved, but only for oneself. It was accomplished by a Shaman of the Whills. It is a state acquired through compassion, not greed.?

Yoda said ?to become one with the Force, and influence still have. A power greater than all, it is.?

Qui-Gon said ?you will learn to let go of everything. No attachment, no thought of self. No physical self.?

Yoda said ?A great Jedi Master, you have become, Qui-Gon Jinn. Your apprentice I gratefully become.?

Qui-Gon said ?Siri he will be one of the masters to bring the galaxy back to the light, but there is another we have to visit.?

tbc-

11. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Aw...will Obi-Wan be able to sense Siri when they visit him next? I'm sure poor Siri will be awfully sad on his account.

12. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005

Siri felt the anguish of the purge?

:_| :_| :_| :_|

That must have been devastating.

I hope she will be able to help the surviving Jedi as well.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

13. CerasiTachi

CerasiTachi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2007
    Poor Siri, since she was one with the Force, she must have watched and felt each and every one of the Jedi die in the Purge :_|:_|

She must have been so worried about Obi-Wan during his battle with Anakin, and so relieved that he was okay!

I hope that Siri is somehow able to communicate with Obi-Wan during Qui-Gon's visit with him, even if Qui-Gon just tells Obi-Wan a message from her.

[face_worried] [face_worried] If things continue the same as in canon, that means that Siri will see Obi-Wan get cut down by Vader!

That'll be so terrible for her, but then she'd be with him again.

Wonderful update, earlybird-obi-wan! Can't wait to read more!

14. snowspeeder_gunner

Apr 10, 2007
    The beginning of this one was so sad with all of the Jedi dying and Anakin turning. It was really well written! Great job!

I loved the extra bit you added in with Yoda and Qui-Gon's conversation.

Keep up the good work!! :D Thanks for the PM!

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Valairy_Scot
    Aw...will Obi-Wan be able to sense Siri when they visit him next? I'm sure poor Siri will be awfully sad on his account.
    He will

Kelia
    Siri felt the anguish of the purge?
    That must have been devastating.
    I hope she will be able to help the surviving Jedi as well.
    Great update

CerasiTachi
    Poor Siri, since she was one with the Force, she must have watched and felt each and every one of the Jedi die in the Purge
    She must have been so worried about Obi-Wan during his battle with Anakin, and so relieved that he was okay!
    I hope that Siri is somehow able to communicate with Obi-Wan during Qui-Gon's visit with him, even if Qui-Gon just tells Obi-Wan a message from her.
    If things continue the same as in canon, that means that Siri will see Obi-Wan get cut down by Vader!
    That'll be so terrible for her, but then she'd be with him again.
    Wonderful update, earlybird-obi-wan! Can't wait to read more!

Qui-Gon will tell him

Snowspeeder_Gunner
    The beginning of this one was so sad with all of the Jedi dying and Anakin turning. It was really well written! Great job!
    I loved the extra bit you added in with Yoda and Qui-Gon's conversation.
    Keep up the good work!! Thanks for the PM!

All thanks for your support [:D]

Tatooine

Siri saw an old Eopie in the barn of a stable being saddled with supplies and a chest she knew. It was Obi-Wan?s personal chest where he had put many memories from his days at the Jeditemple. She saw Obi-Wan and he was holding a baby boy. He turned his head and she saw that he had been crying.

Obi-Wan is holding Luke

Qui-Gon said ?that baby boy he is holding is the hope of the galaxy and he has to leave it with Anakin?s family. He is still remembering Anakin, the brother he lost on Mustafar.?

Siri saw him mount the Eopie and say goodbye to the friendly stable-owner guiding the animal through the desert and stopping frequently to take care of the baby.
    The sun was painting the desert in orange and purple colours when he stopped and dismounted.

Siri saw him walking to a small dome and a man and woman accepting the child with a kind smile on their faces. She saw Obi-Wan walking away with the Eopie towards the setting suns with the couple watching until he was gone.

Qui-Gon said ?Come we will meet him again.?

Siri saw Obi-Wan guiding the Eopie to an abandoned hovel in the desert.

Obi-Wan brought her inside the garage and said ?well done Lisa.? He patted her on the neck and removed the saddle and supplies and fed her.

The chest was placed in the single large living-room of the hovel and after opening it he took out an old dark brown cloak.

Siri said ?that cloak is familiar.?

Qui-Gon said ?that was mine.?

Siri saw Obi-Wan settling down on it and starting his meditation

Qui-Gon said ?Obi-Wan?

Obi-Wan said ?Qui-Gon you have come to teach me the way of the Whills?

Qui-Gon said ?soon, when you are ready?

Obi-Wan said ?but I am ready, I have nothing else now but to watch young Luke?

Qui-Gon said ?you will know when you are ready? and he smiled when Obi-Wan relaxed in his meditation. He slid behind him and placed his hands on the shoulders of his padawan

Obi-Wan meditating with Qui-Gon

tbc-

16. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Siri saw an old Eopie in the barn of a stable being saddled with supplies and a chest she knew. It was Obi-Wan?s personal chest where he had put many memories from his days at the Jeditemple. She saw Obi-Wan and he was holding a baby boy. He turned his head and she saw that he had been crying.

I bet Siri just wanted to give Obi a hug. I do.

17. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awww....I just wanted to give Obi a big hug.

It must be tough for Siri to watch him go through such heartache and not be able to comfort him.

I loved the artwork

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Valairy-Scot I bet Siri just wanted to give Obi a hug. I do.

Siri gives him a hug in the next chapter

The teaching begins.

Qui-Gon said ?Siri, come?

Siri saw a ship in hyperspace. It was leaving the planet Bellassa. She saw her former padawan.

---

Ferus said ?I walked away. It was the most difficult thing I ever had to do, but in a way I am glad it happened?

Obi-Wan said ?you are still a Jedi?

Ferus said ?No, I am not. I can never really be a Jedi again. Not just because I left the Order. I have attachments?

Obi-Wan said ?Once there was something I wanted, something forbidden by the Jedicode. Qui-Gon said something to me then. He said, maybe in a different galaxy things will change. The Jedi will change. Here is the change and I think in the new order attachments will be a strength. Maybe this is how the galaxy will be saved. So yes, you are still a Jedi.?

---

Siri said ?yes Obi-Wan, lead Ferus on the way of the new Jedi?

She saw Ferus rescuing Garen Muln.

She saw Obi-Wan telling Ferus to go on to Coruscant to search for more Jedi.

She saw into Obi-Wan?s heart
    To be a living being is to live with regret

She saw the pain in his heart

She saw his heart full of feeling

She saw him again on Tatooine in the shelter of a cliff overhang

Qui-Gon said ?something has changed with you. I sense it.?

Obi-Wan said ?I know now why I wasn?t ready to receive the training. I lost my connection to the Living force. You taught me, my life had taught me, Siri taught me how to connect to the living Force. I learned to live with an open heart.?

Siri said ?yes Obi-Wan?

Qui-Gon told Obi-Wan that Anakin chose to turn, that he made the choice himself. He told Obi-Wan to accept his regret the way he accepted his mistakes. She saw him forgiving himself.

She saw Obi-Wan smiling again when he said ?I am ready to begin?

Qui-Gon said ?I know my padawan and your friend has seen your heart?

Obi-Wan said with a mischievous smile ?who??

Qui-Gon said ?look into your heart?

Obi-Wan said ?Siri? and he felt the gentle embrace of his master and the ghost of a kiss on his cheek.

tbc-

19. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    She saw Obi-Wan smiling again when he said ?I am ready to begin?

Obi-Wan said ?Siri? and he felt the gentle embrace of his master and the ghost of a kiss on his cheek.

[face_love] :*

Aw, loved it. Was that Siri's kiss?

20. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awww....

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

It's about time!!

I'm glad Siri was finally able to help comfort and strengthen Obi-Wan.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

21. snowspeeder_gunner

Apr 10, 2007
    Awww yay! Obi can feel Siri watching him!

I love this story so much, keep up the great work!!

22. ACE_Albert

ACE_Albert Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2007
    Nice story.

Beyond ROTJ you say? I want to see some A/P in here also! :D

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Valairy_Scot posted She saw Obi-Wan smiling again when he said ?I am ready to begin?
    Aw, loved it. Was that Siri's kiss?

Yes she did kiss him

Kelia posted Awww.... It's about time!!
    I'm glad Siri was finally able to help comfort and strengthen Obi-Wan.
    Great update

Thanks and she will help him more

Snowspeeder_gunner
    posted Awww yay! Obi can feel Siri watching him!
    I love this story so much, keep up the great work!!

Thanks for reading

ACE Albert posted Nice story.
    Beyond ROTJ you say? I want to see some A/P in here also!

Yes next post has Darth Vader and A/P will come after ROTJ

Darth Vader and a healer

Qui-Gon said ?Siri come?

Siri saw a dark presence and shuddered. ?Darth Vader.?

Qui-Gon said ?Look he has located a memory of his youth with his former master.?

Siri said ?that?s Obi-Wan?s cabin. Who is staying there??

Qui-Gon said ?was. It?s empty but Darth Vader doesn?t know. Master Aaqu Maerhin had fled towards Moniron and has lived here for 5 years and he is led away by his friends.?

Siri said ?hey they are torching that cabin.?

Qui-Gon smiled and said ?yes and look Aaqu is riding away with his friends?

Siri saw master Aaqu and another stately human riding away on two husans leading one with some packages.

The next thing she saw was a medical room: circular and constructed out of durasteel and with gleaming tubes and robotic arms inside. Med-droids were attending to a man and she recognised Darth Vader again.

She saw what he was dreaming. Hideous figures were emerging from a planet. They had scarred faces and implants that seemed alive. One of them had a claw grafted on his arm and another had strange bodyparts that seemed to be grown before attached to his body. All beings were heavilly mutilated. She saw a birdlike Jediknight and Darth Vader whispered ?Vergere?

She saw him give an order ?back to Coruscant and errase this system from the starcharts.?

Siri said ?why is he doing that??

Qui-Gon said ?he is seeing the future.?

tbc-

24. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    That was chilling

*shudders*

Though I suppose it was only a matter of time before Vader showed up.

I'm glad to see Aaqu was able to get away.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

25. snowspeeder_gunner

Apr 10, 2007
    I can definitely see Darth Vader having nightmares, and you described that one so well! Spooky.

Yay! Aaqu got away!

Keep up the great work! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.