main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Thoughts of a Jedi-healer , completed with prologue and epilogue.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Thoughts of a Jedi-healer
    a Star-Wars Story
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: before and after ANH
    Characters: Kaagi Adin, his son Marhin and more OC?s
    Genre: multi-post adventure some mush
    Keywords:
    Summary: Marhin finds a diary of his father and many events in the temple and after that are shown through the eyes of Yoda and after that Kaagi and his son.

Thoughts of a Jedi-healer

Prologue
    The evening rays were painting the valley where the large estate of Eled-Hir and the house of healing was situated in a orange glow. A rainbow was forming and dark clouds were telling of more rain to come.

A large building was the house of healing with rooms for 200 patients and adjacent to it was the school for the inhabitants of the valley. Almost all of the families living in the valley had one or both members of them working at the house of healing or the school and Eled-Hir was the chief or master healer and a ruler of the village. Eled-Hir had finely braided raven-black long hair and kind blue eyes and was dressed in fine garb fitting for a leader and was 376 years old.
    Most of the inhabitants were Dunai elder and only a few were Dunai and five humans completed the 500 beings living in the village. Those five humans were 3 Jedi and one woman from Ganaris and a man from Coruscant. They had escaped to Moniron fleeing from the empire.

The oldest human was John Vanrood and he was 79. He had been a professor at Coruscant Med Centre. He was famous for his treatment of patients and at 79 he was still active and giving advises.
    Enga Mariss fled Coruscant with a young initiate that had been admitted to Coruscant Med Centre in John Vanrood?s personal transport. She had fading red hair and was 72 years old but still quite active as a healer and giving her witty advise and treating her patients like she did in the Jeditemple: with jokes.
    The young initiate Shonalla had grown into a beautiful woman and left the estate a few years ago to live in the capital with her husband Alarik Wanquin

Jiri Lapiili was a pale skinned human once covered with intricate black tattoos on his face and arms matching with his black eyes. During the Jedi-purge he sustained bad burns and the tattoos were almost gone. He was a Jedi and a technician and had celebrated his 64th birthday a few weeks ago and Jake Gorulus had been his padawan and was 46 years old.

Jake Gorulus was from Corellia and had dark blonde hair with many grey hairs woven into it that seemed to have a will of its own. No amount of grooming could keep it neat and the tufts stood every which way on his head. Sharp green eyes were set in a rugged face that needed a shave and was covered with scars from burns. He had been married to Ticalla Starflare also a Jedi from Corellia and during the purge only he and Jiri escaped because they had been in a boat and both were experts at underwater activities. They met Lia Neitha on Ganaris when the world Firokua where they had stayed after the purge became unsafe for Jedi.
    Both helped Eled-Hir in his research.

Lia Neitha a trauma surgeon from Ganaris had developped a burn salve on her home planet and discovered that Moniron could make that too. She was like Jiri 64 years old and was a member of the research team for making new medicines. She had been diving for seaweed on Ganaris with Jake and Jiri when they were forced to leave the planet and that landed her and her two companions on Moniron.

A frequent visitor of the Jedi was Luciano Robi a firefighter retired from active duty but teaching at the firefighters school in the capital Monir. He had crashlanded with Alwin Karao on Moniron a few years ago when he was on an important mission for a Ben Kenobi. Firefighters games were held at the estate when he was 58. A judge from the capital had asked him to come to the capital and as he was too old to be an active firefighter and had a great student to replace him he had agreed. Luciano was the owner of a fast airspeeder that could take him in three hours to the estate.

Smaller communities surrounded the

2. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Chapter 2

Marhin was still studying the book when his father came in.

Kaagi asked ?interesting??

Marhin said ?yes and now I know we are made of matter and energy is matter and anti-matter combined. Energy is light.?

Kaagi said ?and what Yoda was writing in my diary was what we will become after joining the Force. You will learn that in time and I will teach you.?

Marhin asked ?why has master Yoda written the first entries in your diary??

Kaagi said ?I was too young to write them myself and Yoda sensed my distress the first days in the temple. I was found by padawan Aaqu Maerhin and Master Gli-Ra-Ond when they were visiting Aaqu?s birthplanet Moniron. My mother and father were murdered by bandits and I was hiding in a small bush when they found me and took me with them to the Jeditemple.?

Marhin said ?hey, master Aaqu and he is now also here hiding from the Empire.? He asked ?why did they take you??

Kaagi said ?my only relative was uncle Ghari and he has been a bachelor all his life and he said that he couldn?t raise me. I was 2 years old at that time. The authorities agreed that I was to be taken to the Jeditemple. I was very lonely those first days in the temple but afer I met master Yoda I felt at home. He was so nice to me and took me under his care. And he started this diary for me.?

Marhin said ?I do know master Aaqu but I have never seen master Gli-Ra-Ond.?

Kaagi said ?there is a holopic from him in that holoviewer and he became my master after padawan Aaqu was knighted. He was 60 years old and many of my friends said that I had a granddad as a master. I was twelve at that time but I have loved all those years that I was the padawan of master Gli-Ra-Ond. He has teached me everything about healing beings and when I was knighted he retired to the Old Folks home in the Jeditemple.?

Marhin giggled ?Old Folks Home, that?s a funny name.?

Kaagi said ?officially it was the ?home for the retired Jedi? but everybody called it that. And I even know some masters who when contacting the temple on a mission called the entire temple the Old Folks Home. One of them is my friend Obi-Wan.?

Marhin said ?didn?t he die with all the other Jedi??

Kaagi said ?no, he is in hiding on Tatooine.?

Marhin asked ?what?s he doing there??

Kaagi said ?protecting the future and hope for the galaxy and he has been doing that for almost 19 years now. And maybe there are more Jedi alive somewhere in the galaxy.?

First entry done by master Yoda
    ?We are beings of light.?
    Kaagi Adin, little being of light he is.
    Dark raven black hair and silver shining eyes.
    Found by padawan Aaqu Maerhin and Master Gli-Ra-Ond on Moniron.
    Taken to Jeditemple to be trained after getting permission from authorities.

Second entry by master Yoda
    Kaagi is becoming friends with padawan Aaqu after week in temple.
    Wetted me with plastiform syringe he did.
    Got that from padawan Aaqu, he should know better giving kids those toys.
    Masters not safe no more. All wetted in restaurants and hallways.
    Initiates trouble they give.
    But fun it is to see Yaddle wet.

---

Marhin asked ?who was Yaddle??

Kaagi said ?a being of the same species as master Yoda? and he showed Marhin a picture of Yoda and Yaddle.?

Marhin said ?they look funny, little and green and with those three fingered feet and hands with sharp nails.?

Kaagi said ?yep those were sharp and I had to endure those nails when I got older and Yoda was teaching me about the Force. Yoda was sitting piggyback on my shoulders and I had to run through the garden of a thousand fountains.?

Marhin asked ?thousand fountains??

Kaagi said ?yep and it was a big beautiful garden. One day I had to clean some of those because I had disobeyed an order from master Yoda.?

Marhin asked ?what did you do??

Kaagi said ?riding the banister leading to the large oudoor garden of the temple when it was snowing and that got me wet clothes because I landed in the pond. The ice on it cracked and master Yoda had to rescue me. Yoda said ?forbid you to ride that

3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Chapter 3

Marhin read more and more in the diary and the life of his father as a Jedi-initiate unfolded before his eyes.

The trainings in the Force first by using children's tools like building blocks from the crèche.

Force push and Force pull and the tug of war that ensued when his father wanted to have a piece of fruit he liked. The Force food fight and Master Yoda giving his gentle comments and ordering the initiates to eat his stew.

Marhin asked ?father was that stew so awful??

Kaagi muttered ?yes almost nobody liked that and only the Jedi who liked green peasoup appreciated Yoda?s stew.?

?And us firefighters? Luciano Robi said when he entered the house of Kaagi Adin. ?I have still that receipt of Yoda and my students love it. Shall I bring some next time??

Kaagi gave him a disgusting look and said trying to turn the conversation to another topic ?welcome Luciano. How is your job in the capital of Monir.?

Luciano said ?good and Monir is getting a lot of able firefighters and many new students have enrolled in the school for next term. And all of them love that stew. Marhin, I will bring some next visit.?

Kaagi muttered ?oh nooh? and Marhin smiled and said ?I will try it?

Kaagi said ?Marhin go and read more in my diary but don?t give anybody more bad ideas. That stew is horrible.?

Luciano and Kaagi went to their other friends and Marhin was soon diving into more memories of his father.
    Unarmed combat and trainings with blasters and lightsabers.
    Trainings with a lightsaber and the use of a helmet that prevented them to see anything.

Marhin asked when his father returned after showing Luciano his guestquarters ?father, can you teach me to use a lightsaber??

Kaagi said ?I will? and he went to fetch two wooden sticks.

Marhin frowned and said ?that?s not a lightsaber?

Kaagi said ?before you can use the real thing, we have to practice with these sticks. I will teach you the defensive forms of lightsabercombat.
    Father and son walked to a secluded glade in the woods.

Kaagi explained the forms of the moves and said that healers used the Form zero and Form III or Soresu. He had an eager audience and saw his friend Aaqu Maerhin walking towards them.

Master Aaqu Maerhin heard Kaagi explaining the forms of lightsabercombat to his son as he entered the glade. Kaagi said ?Aaqu do you like to demonstrate some moves for my son??

Aaqu said ?of course? and Kaagi ignited his lightsaber.

Kaagi used Ataru to attack him when Aaqu was using Soresu. With the moving lightsaber very close to his body Aaqu achieved near-total protection from Kaagi?s attacks. He focussed on his protective shell being within the eye of the storm. Kaagi became soon exhausted and extinguished his lightsaber and put it back to his belt.
    Aaqu did likewise and they started to demonstrate a play with one being the Jedi and the other an aggressive being.

Kaagi played the Jedi and never ignited his lightsaber although Aaqu tried to attack him. Kaagi only used words.

Marhin asked ?what form of combat is that??

Kaagi said ?this is Form zero and used the most of all. The art of Form Zero lies in a lightsaber that has not been ignited. A Jedi cannot protect and serve the galaxy in the Jedi way if he does not know when to draw his sword and when to resort to different means of solving a problem. Form Zero, unlike most other forms, does not teach a Jedi how to use a lightsaber, but when to use one. The knowledge, understanding, and wisdom behind the idea of right and wrong encompasses the idea that a Jedi who feels the necessity to use Form Zero, the absence of violence, is gifted in the ways of the Force and as healers we only used this during the very few missions when we were away from the temple. We have never used our lightsabers in a fight and they were in a pristine condition.? Kaagi and Aaqu showed Marhin their lightsabers.

Marhin said ?I like that even better than those combat moves.?

Kaagi and Aaqu taught Marhin more about lightsaber-combat and by the end of the afternoon Marhin could

4. UnderCoverJedi

UnderCoverJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 19, 2006
    A very interesting story! Good work. =D=

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    thanks and here are the next 1070 words

Chapter 4

Marhin was reading another entry in the diary of his father

Caves of Ilum

Today I have been to the caves of Ilum
    I am 12 years old and master Gli-Ra-Ond has trained me for this day
    Master Yoda and Knight Aaqu Maerhin are accompanying me and we have landed on a snowcovered plain.

A steep winding path led me to a cave of great beauty and as master Yoda predicted I saw many visions from the future.

?You will become a great healer.?
    ?Smiles you bring.?
    ?Comfort, kind and sweet, the beings will love you.?

A ginger-haired man said ?Friends in small places.?

?You will take care of me.?

I saw an older healer Aaqu on a pristine green planet.
    A small cylindrical object.

?Important for the future you are.?

A dark robotic shape returning to the light.

A city-planet devoured and transformed by green growing shapes.

I saw a nice home in a valley.
    I was teaching young beings.

I saw three pearly white adegan crystals and they were meant for me and when I opened my eyes again a completed lightsaber was in my hands.

My master said ?You will become a great Jedi-knight.?

I said ?I want to become a Jedi-healer and a master of the defensive Soresu form.?

My master said ?I will help you achieve this goal and my old padawan will help you too.?

Knight Aaqu said ?You and I will become colleagues.?

I ignited my lightsaber for the first time and it shone with a pearly-white glow.

Master Yoda said ?Well chosen padawan Kaagi. White blade, the colour of a healer it is.?

---

Marhin closed the diary and went to see his father. He met his father in one of the gardens of the estate sipping fruit-juice with his friends master Aaqu and Luciano Robi. He said ?whew dad, never knew making a lightsaber was so difficult. You had to journey to the caves of Ilum and those visions you described, some of them have become true.?

Kaagi said ?yes I have become a healer.?

Aaqu added ?and a great therapist with very gentle ways of treating a patient.?

Marhin asked ?who was that ginger-haired man talking about Friends in small places??

Aaqu got a soft look on his face as he remembered the episode and he said ?that was Obi-Wan. He was injured very badly at that time and it were his words when he had awoken after many days of unconsciousness.?

Marhin asked ?what did he do to earn a stay in the healer?s ward??

Kaagi said ?he met two arrows on Anaxes and those were poisoned and caused a lot of problems for us healers.?

Aaqu said ?he was loosing the Force and I had to guide his thoughts for days after entering a Force assisted trance with him. His many friends helped him with talking to him. His padawan was successful in the search for a cure.?

Kaagi said ?I remember that poem I recited during those days. Yoda was holding his ignited lightsaber as a focussing device and I sang these words:

Don't give up on us, Jedi
    Don't let dark destroy the light
    The future isn't just one night
    It's written in the moonlight
    And painted on the stars
    We can't change ours

Don't give up on us, Jedi
    We're still worth one more try
    I know we put a last one by
    Just for a rainy evening
    When maybe stars are few
    Don't give up on us, I know
    We can still come through

Aaqu said ?and master Yoda had some nice words too. I remember them still:

?Hold on Obi-Wan
    Force is elusive
    Force will come back to you
    Luminous beings we are
    You and me
    Hold on Obi-Wan
    For a few more days
    Anakin looking for a cure he is.?

Luciano said ?and I was one of those visitors and when Obi-Wan was recovering he gave me a nice present.?

Marhin asked ?what kind of present??

Kaagi began to holler with laughter and said ?a Smiley, he gave all of us Smileys. It was the end of the Smileys-war between Obi-Wan and Mace Windu.?

Marhin said ?I have seen those in your treatmentroom dad but I never knew you had them in the Jeditemple.?

Kaagi s

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Chapter 5

Luciano had returned to Monir in his airspeeder with a promise to come back next week for a lesson in firefighting for Marhin and Lenwe and the other kids who wanted to share that fun.

Marhin appreciated that and it still made him sad that Luciano had left the estate almost four years ago. Luciano had explained to him that 55 years was too old to be an active firefighter but very suited to become a teacher of firefighters and the job Hank Welling offered him had been great: teaching in the capital of Monir and the great school for firefighters.

Sure he had visited the estate almost every month and could tell him exiting stories but having Luciano around was more fun. Luciano had been a firefighter at the Jeditemple and those stories about a non Jedi telling about Jedi and their habits was interesting.

Yeah Alwin Karao was also a great firefighter with funny stories but he was also a Jedi and wanted to become a healer and so he was studying most of the time. And he did have his little brother Lenwe.
    Marhin picked up the diary of his father again and started to read some more.

Healer?s lessons.

Being the apprentice of master Gli-Ra-Ond is getting dirty and getting dirty jobs.
    Yesterday the masters of Jedi intelligence were having a party and the food delivered was giving them trouble.

We had to treat 10 moaning Jedi and that?s not funny. Dirty sheets, carrying buckets to and from the fresher at breakneck speed.

And what do you do when you are having dirty hands?
    Wiping them on your tunics or pants and getting a reprimand from your master for it.

Marhin giggled and thought ?Kaagi hasn?t changed at all. He has still dirty tunics and pants and mom is always complaining about that. Dirty laundry everyday.?
    More entries about healer?s lessons followed and the ones about anatomy fascinated him.

The next entry was funny and he started to read it.

Archive disaster
    Knight Aaqu Maerhin was treating 15 year old apprentice Jocasta Nu for a rash on her left arm.
    He had left to fetch some medicine and when he returned all his medical tools and syringes were arranged in a different manner.
    Asking her why she had done it she replied in a haughty voice that it was an archivists duty to arrange things.
    Aaqu said that she was an archive disaster.

Kaagi entered the cottage and heard Marhin giggling ?an archivist being an archive disaster?
    He said ?let me tell you about a real archive disaster.?

Marhin met him with an eager smile and said ?yes??

Kaagi said ?you remember Obi-Wan. He was the biggest archive disaster in the Jeditemple. In his initiate years he managed to crawl through the ducts of the temple and that ended him in the archives. He dropped on an unsuspecting archivist and that archivist left the temple soon afterwards. Another day found him chasing a paper plane and Master Madame Jocasta Nu was again angry at him. She thought it was valuable archive material.?

Marhin asked ?why do you call her Master Madame Jocasta Nu? That?s a mouth full for me.?

Kaagi smiled and said ?she insisted that we call her that but when she was not around it was just Nu or Jocasta. And Obi-Wan also called her only Nu. The worst disaster in the archives occurred during the clonewars when Obi-Wan was again recovering from some disastrous mission. I was away at that time but master Aaqu told me everything about it and in a way it was quite hilarious.?

Marhin said ?recovering is not?

Kaagi said ?agreed but Obi-Wan going to investigate using the mainframe of the archive-computer was. He fell asleep and uttered some snoring commands and after repeating the same snoring commands the computer crashed. He was banned from the archives and the artrooms after that episode. And his master Qui-Gon Jinn was almost as bad.?

Marhin asked ?why??

Kaagi said ?He was part of the Jinn, Perion, Windu gang and they used the large banister leading towards the vault of the archives and collided with a big Barkanian lizard who was carrying datadisks. The disks scatter

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Chapter 6

Marhin spotted the airspeeder first and he ran through the door towards the landing speeder and greeted Luciano.

Luciano said ?before we start our lessons we have to eat and I have brought some of that stew and it needs to be heated.?

Marhin said with a big smile forming on his face ?come? and he guided Luciano towards the cottage.

Jedihealer Enga Mariss was discussing some treatment of a patient with Marhin?s father and mother and she saw what Luciano was carrying and she gave a delighted smile. She said ?I smell something delicious from my initiate days at the temple.?

Luciano said ?yep, and that receipt was given to me by master Yoda. It needs only to be heated.?

Aranella showed him the kitchen and Luciano started to stir the contents of the bowl.

Enga came towards him and said ?it?s missing one ingredient.?

Luciano asked ?this is the way Yoda taught me but I have known firefighters who added sausages to it. I like sausages too in it.?

Enga said ?some fat banthastrips are delicious in it.?

Luciano gave a disgusted look and said ?Ona-Omallie also added that floating garbage to the stew and that was for me the time that I ate it only at home afterwards. And you are as bad as my mother. When I gave her the receipt she added that stuff too and I had to beg her to get it without that disgusting fat.?

Enga said ?just teasing. I am a vegetarian like most Jedi.?

Luciano said ?I have seen pilots in the temple enjoying large banthasteaks and that padawan of Obi-Wan was a lover of them too. And master Aiden ?Spanners? O-Lenge with those BBQ-s in the hangar of the starfighters was a meatlover.?

Enga said ?yep, he was the chief reason I became a vegetarian. Those fatty burgers and sausages gave me sickness one time and even his vegaburgers were dripping with fat.?

Luciano said ?and that gave us work to do when one of his BBQ-s overheated and we had to douse the fire in the hangar. It was standing too close to one of the transports and that caught fire too.?

Marhin asked ?didn?t they use the Force to extinguish the fire??

Luciano answered ?no, they were all standing at the other end of the hangar when we entered when the firealert had given us a warning. What we saw when entering was a BBQ and a single transport just starting to burn and we could put out that fire very easy with only a single high pressure hose and some foam.?

Kaagi said ?and that hangar was big and they must have used Force run to get to that other side.?

Luciano said ?yep that Force of them. I was very grateful one day when they used it. One morning it stormed on Coruscant. We had a rescue-alarm and went to the roof of the Jeditemple. Some plating had come loose and we secured it. An accident nearly happened and had we been elsewhere on Coruscant my mate would have died. He was standing near one of the loose plates fixing it when a plate from high up another roof came sailing down. One of the Jedi who had alerted us and had shown the way saw this. He held the plate in the air until my mate could scramble away. Whew, what kind of force was he using??

Kaagi answered ?Force levitate and that was one of the lessons from Yoda that I enjoyed the most.?

Marhin said ?I have read about them in your diary and some part of it was not enjoyable.?

Kaagi said ?yeah that was when Yoda used his sharp claws to ride piggyback and you had to lift stones in the air and he was trying to distract you with other words.?

Enga said ?I had no trouble at all with that lesson.?

Aranella said with a wink towards Enga ?that figures. Women can do more than one job at the same time.?

Luciano said ?men, come the stew is ready? and he placed the bowl on the table and started to ladle some on three plates.

Marhin tasted it and said ?yuck green peas and something added. Mom! Can I feed it to the cat??

Kaagi was doubled over with laughter and got four incredulous gazes from the rest of the company.

Marhin asked ?what?s so funny? This stew sure isn?t.?

Kaagi said ?Obi-Wan, he was feeding green peas to

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Chapter 8

Aaqu had made tea when Marhin came walking to his cottage and after giving him a cup to drink he started to tell another story of the three initiates. He said ?Qui-Gon was fond of all kinds of animals and one day he found a stray cat in one of the gardens. It was injured and he took it with Benno towards the gardener of the temple. Benno got scratched by the cat and I had to treat him. From the crèchemaster I heard what happened next week when Qui-Gon found a rockhound in one of the shopping-centres near the temple.?

Marhin asked ?what is a rockhound??

Aaqu said ?little furry rodents as large as a kitten. Qui-Gon took that rockhound to his room and placed it in a nest with an old blanket he had found in one of the closets and a tool-box that was empty. And that blanket was the cause of more disasters because it was from Mace Windu. Mace found seven rockhounds in the toolbox and his blanket was dirty. He went to the laundryroom with it and carried the entire toolbox with him. Qui-Gon and Benno followed him and saw Mace depositing the contents of the toolbox in a large heap of laundry and cleaning his blanket.?

Marhin said ?and the rockhounds??

Aaqu said ?they were found by master Errolls who found his clothes ruined by the rockhound who was entering the ducts with her cubs. And that ductcrawling ended for the rockhound in the archives where she made a nest in an archivebox. And for food she ended up in the crèche where she stole some of the pancakes made by Moari Junila.
    Benno wanted to make them himself and asked Yoda to help them and that ended them in one of the large kitchens of the temple. And that brought them into contact with Jocasta Nu and Benno playing a prank on her.?

Marhin smiled and said ?those rockhounds are archive disasters too.?

Aaqu said ?and bookworms certainly are but not the ones Benno made to put in Jocasta Nu?s salad. He made them out of mashed catfood and tin foil but Jocasta Nu thought they were real until Serinka the cook revealed that they were fakes.?

Marhin said ?these stories are as funny as those told by the owl.?

Aaqu said ?yep and those owl-stories may have inspired those initiates for some more pranks. Master Ekiway was always telling those stories to the initiates and padawans who visited the children?s farm.?

Marhin asked ?who was master Ekiway??

Aaqu said ?he was the gardener of the temple and a young knight when Qui-Gon was 9 years old. Ekiway was a Dorophin humanoid covered from head to toes in shaggy hairs. He wore a rough tunic and pants and he had sharp pointed nails on his fingers and toes. And he was always wearing rubber boots because he tended to the chickens and nerfs of the Jeditemple. He was an agemate of Jocasta Nu.?

Marhin asked ?was he the same species as that therapist Lojarani??

Aaqu said ?yes but Lojarani cut his nails to make them smooth and fitting in his gloves.?

Kaagi entered the cottage and said ?dinertime Marhin?

Aaqu said ?you can come back any time Marhin for more stories.?

Marhin said ?and I will read more in my dad?s diary. Do you have a diary too??

Aaqu said ?yes and you can read it if you like.?

Marhin said ?yes master Aaqu? and Aaqu went to his desk and came back with a datapad with a copy of his diary on it.

---

Marhin thanked him and walked with his father to their cottage and after diner he went to his room and started to read in the diary of master Aaqu. He saw that Aaqu had put more diaries in the datapad: one from his padawandays, one from the last 38 years of the Jeditemple and one started on Moniron almost 4 years after he fled the temple. ?Hm those last 38 years are interesting: master Aaqu is one of the masterhealers in the temple.?

He started to read:
    Entry 2
    Qui-Gon Jinn has returned to the temple from a visit to Malastare and he has delivered a new initiate to the crèche. I have seen the baby and he is very cute with those large cerulean blue eyes. His mother is from my birthplanet and died on Malastare. Qui-Gon told me he didn?t know who the father was.

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Chapter 9

Father and son were sipping their tea when Aaqu started to tell another story
    He said ?Shh-kir has told me of his first meeting with Obi-Wan in the archives. He was resting again and a little paper plane made by Obi-Wan had landed on his spikes. Master Nu saw this and said that Obi-Wan had ruined the piece of paper and she called him a disaster. Shh-kir said that it was a copy and he took care of the crying 3 year old and told him stories of his meeting with other initiates and one of them was his future master Qui-Gon.
    Shh-kir was the beginning of another Obi-Wan adventure that landed him under my care but that was more than 20 years later.?

Kaagi said ?yes and that was real bad because he met someone who would cause a lot of trouble in the years to come.?

Aaqu said ?Obi-Wan was shopping with Siri to get a birthday present for Adi Gallia and he wanted to make a contribution for the diner Adi had invited them to. He saved a civilian after a bomb was diverted by him in the Senate shopping mall on Coruscant. He got injured badly and had a long time of recovery ahead of him. Adi told us she would celebrate her birthday party when Obi-Wan could attend it. The two medics that transported him to the Jeditemple against the wishes of their chief were given jobs in the Jeditemple firehouse and Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon got rewards from the district chief Mr. Eastman.?

Marhin asked ?did you have firefighters in the temple??

Kaagi said ?yes a whole department of them and they were some of the civilians that served in the Jeditemple. We also had vendors in the small shops in the bottom levels of the temple.?

Aaqu continued ?the firehouse needed those two new chiefs because Dylan Henny was leaving for Lingala. His friend had offered him a job and his parents, farmers, were living there. Obi-Wan was again staying in room number 9 and his master Qui-Gon got a bed too because he refused to leave his padawan as usual.?

Kaagi said ?yeah we had added a comfortable large chair in that room and he or Obi-Wan, depending on who was the patient, was sitting in that chair and covered by one of us.?

Aaqu said ?but this time Shika Diir and Enga asked me to give Qui-Gon a bed and it helped Obi-Wan in his recovery.?

Kaagi said ?but they were very eager to leave the healer?s ward and you had to use all your Force powers to help Obi-Wan on his first walk.?

Aaqu said ?yes but I approved it and that was the start of his speedy recovery. The delayed birthday-party of Adi was celebrated the second day of his release and was a success. Because his master was a bad cook they ate in the restaurants and met the firefighters Dylan and Tad Henny again.?

Kaagi was grinning and said ?yep Serinka and his pancakes. Always trying to turn them in the air and always getting them in the ventilation shaft and creating a fire.?

Marhin was grinning as he visualised that and thought ?I will ask Luciano about that, he had served in the Jeditemple and must have met Serinka.?

Kaagi said ?Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon were invited to get their lunch at the firestation and the firefighters made a plan for a trip to Lingala. Tad invited us to come to his parents? farm on Lingala and on that planet Obi-Wan recovered fully after meeting a mistreated husan, apprehending the criminal with help from Siri, Adi Gallia and me and swimming with the Lingalans.?

Marhin asked ?what are Lingalans??

Kaagi said ?Lingalans are like the Falgans you have met here when we went to the beach.?

Aaqu said ?it?s time for us to meditate and I have no doubt Qui-Gon will come.?

Marhin said ?but he is dead.?

Kaagi said ?he has become one with the Force but he has been studying the way of the Whills and can visit us and help us.?

Marhin said ?I have seen a book about that in the library of Eled-Hir and can I learn that too??

Aaqu said ?yes every Force sensitive on Moniron is getting those lessons from the Dunai elder and the Jedi here on Moniron are being taught by Qui-Gon Jinn. He was one of the first Jedi who mastered to become one with the Fo

10. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Sniff, there is always ANH...

*is also greateful for this up-date here!*

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    thanks for reading[:D]

Chapter 10

The morning sun was painting the large valley in all colours of pink and most of the inhabitants were awake or waking up. The Adin?s were finishing their breakfast and Marhin got his datapad and other gear to go to school. His father and mother followed him. Marhin was entering the school and his father and mother went to their jobs at the house of healing.

---

Aaqu was discussing something with Eled-Hir and was smiling.

Kaagi came towards them and asked ?what?s so funny??

Aaqu said ?Alwin, he has finished his first grade in healing a month ago and yesterday he had his first patient and Eled-Hir was supervising him.?

Eled-Hir said ?and that patient was complaining about almost everything. It was a certain Kor-Ben Kenobi coming for a slight rash and some shots. He usually goes to the old place of Ghari Adin but he was in the vicinity and decided that this place was as good as any other.?

Aaqu said ?and I was telling him about my first meeting with Kor-Ben and my treatment of him.?

Kaagi asked ?is he still here??

Eled-Hir said ?no as soon as Alwin applied the last piece of ?sticky, annoying? piece of bandage he left in his speeder. Alwin has done an excellent job. He is entering the study for second grade next week and I will be teaching him.?

Aaqu said ?and when he has completed his studies I will give him Yoda?s lightsaber.?
    The healers went to their duties.

---

An uneventful day followed with Marhin staying at school for his lunch because they had an outdoor biology lesson that required them to go hiking in the woods with their teacher.

Marhin loved those picknics in the woods and after lunch he joined the others in treeclimbing until the teacher told them to stop and search for the flowers displayed on her datapad.

Kerin-Gir was the first one to find one of those flowers and Marhin found the white Nephril flower and the teacher praised all students.

Marhin saw a little furry creature with big ears hopping away and he took a holopic from it with his datapad. The teacher said ?that?s a konjy. They eat nuts and berries and make their burrows in the earth. On a husan you have to be careful when you enter their territory and you have to avoid their holes.

---

After school Marhin ran towards master Aaqu?s cottage and greeted his father and Aaqu.

Marhin said ?I have met a konjy.?

Aaqu asked ?what?s that??

Marhin said ?a little furry creature? and he showed them a picture on his datapad.

Aaqu smiled and said ?or as Obi-Wan would say ?another pathetic animal? when his master brought one of those home. We had animals like those in the gardens of the Jeditemple.?

Kaagi, Aaqu and Marhin were sitting in the livingroom of Aaqu?s cottage and sipping their tea.

Aaqu said ?before I tell you about Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan becoming master and padawan I will tell you more stories about a young Obi-Wan and his love for animals. Qui-Gon was a master of the Living Force and was also an animal lover and he often brought home cats or other little animals.
    Cats liked to make their nest in Obi-Wan?s bed and he got scratched one day and that brought him and his master to me. Obi-Wan told me that Qui-Gon had brought home another pathetic animal.
    Cats were banned from the Jinn-Kenobi apartment when Obi-Wan developed an allergy to cat hair. Other furry animals like the rockhound Qui-Gon found didn?t agree with Obi-Wan either because that one gave him a rash. It became a well known phrase in the temple ?Not another pathetic creature master.? But enough about little furry animals today.?

Marhin asked ?did Obi-Wan love birds??

Aaqu said ?yes and one of his meetings with a bird was a bit tragic. He had just turned 3 two months ago and was strolling in one of the gardens of the temple when he found a bird on the ground. The bird was found by him with its legs up. Obi-Wan put it against a tree and he thought it was sleeping. T

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Chapter 11

The sun was painting the small cottage of the Adin?s in a pink glow. Aranella was making breakfast and young Marhin was showering and dressing himself for another day of school.

Kaagi was studying a datapad with his schedule for the day and after breakfast he accompanied his son to the school.

---

Marhin entered the classroom and his first lesson was from Henrani Elenion.

The teacher had brought a skeleton and explained the various part of a human body.

Marhin was fascinated by it and the teacher smiled when he could name the bones by their names at the end of the morning.

Lunch was consumed and Marhin thought ?only mathematics and drawing and after that Aaqu?s story.?

Mathematics was funny because the teacher Bar-Alin was trying to solve an equation and had written the entire blackboard full with his scribbles.

One of Marhin?s class-mates, Dan-El said ?hey you can do it this way?

Bar-Alin said ?show me.?

Dan-El came to the front of the classroom and scribbled his equation and the teacher was impressed and praised him.

The teacher for drawing Cora Elhain entered and Marhin was eager to leave the classroom as soon as possible. She gave each student a piece of blank paper and a pencil and gave them instructions to draw something from what the heart told you.

Marhin was thinking about the little husan of the temple and started to draw and he was soon engrossed in making a picture of a husan with a big human sitting on it.

Cora Elhain said ?that?s nice Marhin. She is little and unlike the husans that are kept here at the estate.?

Marhin said ?that was the husan of the Jeditemple and she was a great teacher too. And Master Aaqu is going to tell me about husans after I finish my lessons.?

Cora Elhain said ?and they are finished now. I have heard those exiting stories too. Go Marhin and have fun. And show that picture to him and your father.?

---

Marhin sped as fast as possible to master Aaqu?s cottage and found him and his father already sipping their tea.

Kaagi gave his son an affectionate hug.

Aaqu saw the piece of paper clutched in Marhin?s hand and asked ?what?s that??

Marhin showed him and Aaqu was admiring it.
    Aaqu showed Kaagi the picture too.

Kaagi said ?you are becoming an artist like me.?

Marhin said ?I have seen your drawings and paintings dad but I need a lot of practise to become as good as you.?

Aaqu said ?I can give you also lessons and here is some tea Marhin.?

Marhin was drinking and gazed with an expectant look at his father and Aaqu.

Aaqu smiled and thought ?eager to hear my story about my accident.? He said ?your father and I had to deliver some medicine to the place of Ginni, a patient of Ghari Adin and we had to go through Stagala territories. The last thing I remembered before I lost consciousness is the speeder coming to an abrupt stop because a Stagala was blocking our path and I flying down a slope and being buried beneath rocks.
    I awoke after they kept me under the anaesthesia for two weeks and this time I, the healer, was a patient and connected to an IV and various other leads and tubes. My left leg was in traction and my body below the waist was feeling numb because of the local anaesthesia. My right leg sustained some cuts and bruises. I could only use my right hand to write in my diary. It is the first time that I was seriously injured.?

Kaagi said ?you did have your share of injuries during your service for the Jedi but this accident topped it. You had a badly crushed left leg with severe muscle-damage. I used the force to free Aaqu from the rocks and stabilised him. Together with Ghari Adin I had done the first emergency surgery to stabilise the injuries. Enga and Master Eled-Hir had been alerted after the first surgery and we managed to save the leg in a nine hour long surgery. A plate and pins were used to put the bone together. We decided to keep you sedated because of more small surgical procedures.?

Marhin said ?that was bad master Aaqu.?

Aaqu said ?yeah and Kaagi's friend Aranella

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Chapter 12

Marhin opened his eyes and saw the sun shining through the curtains. He thought ?No school today and even most of the healers had a day off and that means more stories.?
    Days like that were spent at the large pond relaxing or going for a walk in the surroundings. Some took husans for a ride in the woods and in the summer the large pond became a center of amusement with swimming and climbing in the large tree and using that for diving in the deep part of it.
    He went to the fresher and dressed. He entered the kitchen and saw his mother making breakfast with a radiant smile on her face. He asked ?something nice??

Aranella said ?yes, we are going to have a baby in the house in about eight months time.?

Marhin said ?yippee I am going to have a little brother to have fun with.?

Aranella said ?I don?t know if it is a boy or a girl yet.?

Marhin said ?I will be the big brother in the house just like Alwin.?

Kaagi said ?yes, you will be well advanced in studying the art of healing by the time our new family member has to go to school.?

Marhin said ?and I can help her or him.?

Kaagi said ?come finish your breakfast. I see Aaqu and Eled-Hir walking to the large pond.?

Marhin and Kaagi ate their pancakes and had fruitjuice and Kaagi kissed Aranella before he left with his son to go to Aaqu and Eled-Hir.
    Master Enga walked towards them and she was carrying a pick-nick basket.

Aaqu said ?nice to join us Enga. I was about to start a new story about my adventures with Obi-Wan and you can no doubt supply the details.?

Enga asked ?which adventure??

Aaqu said ?that one with Magin Bhik and those two little boys.?

Enga said smiling ?yep Obi-Wan and Garen were two naughty children.?

Marhin asked ?how old were they??

Enga said ?oh about 34 years.?

Marhin said ?yeah that?s young for a Dunai elder but Obi-Wan has only a Dunai mother. Dad has told me that some time ago. Obi-Wan?s granddad is still alive and living in a small village near Ghari?s old place and I have seen him when we were visiting that village after a trip to Aaqu?s parents.?

Enga said ?they were behaving like children, trying to avoid us healers at all cost.?

Kaagi said ?and if the Jeditemple didn?t have that extensive database on microbes and medicines it would have cost us two Jedi. They got an infection by Dxun microbes and thanks to Marhin Aaquila, also known as the Jedi exile; we had the cure in our laboratories.?

Marhin said ?hey he has my name and Aaquila! Master Aaqu you have also a part of his name.?

Aaqu said ?Marhin Aaquila was our ancestor. He landed more than 3800 years ago on this planet and fell in love with a Dunai elder Arianna Ken-Obi. His friend Atton Rand married Ireni Ken-Obi.?

Kaagi said ?their ancestors were some of the first people who became to be known as the Dunai. More Dunai elder married humans and all Dunai have a long lifespan at about 250 years.?

Aaqu said ?that makes me a middle aged man and Obi-Wan who is nearing his 57th birthday and having only a Dunai mother a young man.?

Eled-Hir said ?but having gone through those ordeals and staying on Tatooine will make him old looking for his years.?

Aaqu said ?but young at heart and with Qui-Gon teaching him about the way of the Whills he will remain hopeful that the galaxy can turn back to the light. Qui-Gon told me that Obi-Wan sees still some spark of light in Anakin and he still calls him his friend and brother.?

Enga asked ?shall I begin that story about Obi-Wan??

Kaagi said ?yes, you were the one who saw him first.?

Enga said ?Obi-Wan and Anakin were on a training trip to Lingala and Obi-Wan was injured because he had pushed a man out of the path of a projectile. That man was injured too. I was with master Shika Diir in the healer?s ward when a large Jeditransport was landing and our pagers went off. I asked dispatch who were coming and they said that it was Obi-Wan, Anakin and a dangerous man. The man was Magin Bhik, a member of the Jedi intelligence team of Jika Bale.?

Marhin asked ?what did

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    It is also very educational to read your fanfics, dear bird. Thanks!

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    next chapter has some real science in it.

Chapter 13

Marhin was reading about elementary particles and how they were constructed from fundamental particles and he saw again that weird term Quark. He had read about it in a diary of Aaqu and decided to ask him about that.

Kaagi came after his therapy-sessions with patients towards the cottage and saw Marhin still engrossed in his physics book. He asked ?finished your study for tomorrow??

Marhin answered ?a long time ago dad but this is fascinating. I have read more books in Eled-Hirs library and some were of the beginning of the universe. Funny stories and one was seeing the universe as a big balloon with us walking on the surface of that and that balloon keeps expanding. And about that professor who found that strange radiation thinking it were little green men.?

Kaagi said ?Yoda??

Marhin giggled and said ?no not Yoda. That professor was thinking first he had found aliens and he described a theory about the birth of the universe. The little green men sounds were a left-over of that baby-time. Another professor stated that the green men sounds were just hydrogen clouds in our universe and that created a ruckus at the Coruscant university of science. Balloon scientists against those who think the universe will never change. One of those balloon theories states that the universe started as a tiny pinprick of matter but I have been thinking about that and it is impossible dad.?

Kaagi was intrigued by his son?s remark and asked ?and what do you think??

Marhin said ?energy is made out of equal amounts of two different particles, one dark and one light, just like there are two sides of the Force. Matter has more light particles and that was in that first book you gave me weeks ago. In it was a story about fundamental particles ?snarks? that made our universe and a smaller amount of ?bojums? or anti-particles. You can not cramm those particles in a pinprick. Time has also something to do with it and energy has no time at all. A blue particle of light that is leaving Obi-Wan?s lightsaber is still a blue particle if it meets your eye. Energy does not change when it doesn?t meet matter and is a sort of messenger. It is very much in order and matter that doesn?t act with energy also.?

Kaagi said ?that?s a great idea Marhin, but how do matter and energy react??

Marhin said ?take a sack of white pebbles and a sack of black and white pebbles. When you mix them you get a very disorganised mess. And that?s happening when matter and energy react and you never get only your white pebbles back in one place. And that gave us the notion of time. Only matter has time and because of that we can travel at any speed we like.?

Kaagi said ?and even faster than light like when we are in hyperspace in a transport.

Marhin said ?Obi-Wan was having those lessons too in the temple and Aaqu has written about them in his diary and I want to ask him about that.?

Kaagi said ?come Marhin, enough study for today. Let?s join Aaqu in his garden.?

Marhin and Kaagi walked towards the cottage of master Aaqu and saw him sitting on the porch.
    Aaqu welcomed them and gave them tea and cookies.

Marhin asked ?master Aaqu in your diary was something about quark and it is also a term in my physics book.?

Aaqu smiled and said ?yes that was a story about Reeft, one of the friends of Obi-Wan. Reeft was always hungry and Obi-Wan told me a very funny story about a hunt for fruitquark. He told me this:

I was running with my friends Garen and Reeft towards the classroom. We were late because we had been in a search for the best fruitquark for Reeft and that had started at 5 am. Master Qui-Gon was away for two days.
    Only this special course of astronomy lessons and my sleeping in with Garen kept the days enjoyable. Reeft was another matter with his obsession with food, but as friends we helped each other.
    I sighed ?I never join you in a food hunt again, Reeft. We didn?

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Chapter 14

Aaqu came back and after the tea he began ?the first one started with a mission of Obi-Wan and Anakin to Ganaris. It was an easy negotiating mission and Anakin was soon bored sitting next to his master in that conference room. Obi-Wan gave him permission to leave and he met a young mechanic Yosh Begtin. Anakin befriended him and Obi-Wan said he could join Yosh and he did the negotiations alone. Anakin modified the groundspeeders of Yosh and his father and they were faster than ever. Ending the negotiations successful Obi-Wan went to his padawan and agreed to take the speeders in a test-race to the airport. And that landed Obi-Wan into big trouble.?

Kaagi said ?yes, they drove near a malfunctioning powercoupling and the speeder of Anakin and Obi-Wan crashed. Anakin could jump free but Obi-Wan was unconscious because of a concussion and he got badly burned legs. He was taken to a university hospital the Ganaris University Medical Centre in Ganar-city?

Aaqu said ?Anakin contacted us because the kind surgeon Lia Neitha had asked him to do it because she had heard of Obi-Wan?s allergies. We took of still dressed in our healer?s robes and took him back to the temple and he had some more surgery on his legs. And then trouble started.?

Kaagi said ?he didn?t want to breathe on his own because he was quite confused and it did take Siri and Anakin to get him to do it.?

Marhin asked ?why? I have read that Obi-Wan had an intense dislike for all sorts of tubes.?

Aaqu said ?he had a concussion and thought he was dreaming and when he finally woke up and did breathe on his own he talked to me about those dreams. He had heard Siri talking to him and his hurting legs gave him the impression that a Dewback was sitting on him and swishing his tail across his legs. That Siri talk was solved when we returned to Ganaris for some rest and recuperation.?

Kaagi said ?we were invited by Lia Neitha?

Aaqu saw that the other healers of the dayshift must have ended their duties and said ?I will contact Lia and she can tell us that part of the story? and he took out his comlink.

Lia joined them soon and she said after sipping from her tea ?I will tell you my part of the story. I had treated Obi-Wan with a special burn salve and Aaqu was very interested in it. He wanted to treat Obi-Wan in the Jeditemple and I agreed of course because unconscious Jedi with a concussion can be difficult when they are using the Force. Aaqu said that he wanted to come back soon and they did just that. I gave them a nice guesthouse on the grounds of the university.?

Aaqu said ?Ganaris would be a good place to recover for Obi-Wan and we all could use some rest and recreation. Anakin was delighted when he could return to his friend Yosh and his master allowed him to stay at the garage of the Begtins. When Obi-Wan was allowed to leave his bed for the first day after more than three weeks I guided him in a wheelchair to the university buildings for a lesson in the auditorium for the students.?

Lia said ?and I saw Obi-Wan helping a little boy with a pain supressing technique.?

Marhin asked ?what was he using??

Lia said ?quite simple, the little boy was getting his shots and Obi-Wan told him to hold his breath or concentrate on it and the boy did that and didn?t feel a thing.?

Aaqu said ?we entered the auditorium and soon the students and the Jedi were having an interesting lesson and learning from each other. Dr. Neitha showed them the burn-salve and what the ingredients of it were. Kaagi had a presentation of form-fitting pressurebandages and I told them of Jedi-healing techniques. Obi-Wan guided them through a meditation-session and Kaagi demonstrated his kind therapy-sessions with Obi-Wan as his patient. And by the end of that lesson Obi-Wan could walk a short distance with the aid of Kaagi. And as Master Kaagi was speaking to the students and I whispered to Obi-Wan: do you know what day it is tomorrow? Obi-Wan answered me ?Yes, Master Kaagi?s birthday, we have to get a birthday-cake.?

Marhin asked ?did Jedi celeb

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Chapter 15

Kaagi came back with Aranella and they were carrying a large bowl of pudding.
    Aaqu had placed six plates on his table and went to get the large dish he had made. ?Taadaa? he said and placed it in the middle of the table.

Enga said ?let me guess mashed potatoes, onions and orange tubers.?

Aaqu said ?no more guessing for you, it is that dish.?

A quiet munching was heard for the next 15 minutes and after the last of the pudding was scraped from the plates and everything was cleaned Aaqu guided them to his cozy livingroom and everybody took a seat.

Enga said ?it started with a trip to the farm of Don and Tara Henny and after that a hikingtrip in the mountains of Lingala for Obi-Wan, Anakin, Benno Perion and 10 young initiates amoung them Alwin Karao. Anakin found a spider and some grubs and played a prank on his master, putting them in his vegetable salad. Obi-Wan did kill them using the Force when he felt them wriggling in his stomach.
    A torrential rain started that night and they had to abandon their camp and go to the top of a mountain. I was on the transport with my padawan and Siri and Ferus Olin when the temple diverted us to Lingala for the pick-up from the mountain. When we arrived my padawan Ern-Iburke and I started to examine the initiates and found they were none the worse for wear. They were even enjoying it chattering about the hike, the rain and the night in the great tent. Only Alwin was silent and Ferus Olin pointed at a tarpaulin covered shape.
    Siri saw Obi-Wan resting in the grass and said ?and who has to save your sorry behind again? Me, Siri the gallant knight who was riding on a Dewback.? I remembered that incident from weeks ago and said to him ?and this time Obi-Wan is not in the healer?s ward being lazy.? Siri said ?look he ?is? lazy lying there on his back and yes he was lazy after that accident.? Obi-Wan grumped ?no more talk about being lazy? and added with a tiny voice ?I am injured.?

I became concerned and rushed to his side and after pushing the tarpaulin away I saw the makeshift bandage around the leg and the immobilised arm. He was moaning softly when I examined him and gave a sharp yelp when I touched his right shoulder. His eyes were feverish looking and he was drenched in sweat. It was as if he was loosing the Force to control his pain. I asked for the medkit and stretcher and applied an IV and gave him a strong painkiller. Benno and Anakin helped me carry him to the small medbay and saw after removing the bandages that he had a deep gash on his thigh and a dislocated upper-arm. I put him under and I could with the help of Benno put the bone back in place and immobilised it. I stitched the legwound and gave him a counter anesthetic and waited for him to regain consciousness.?

Marhin asked ?why do you have to treat a dislocated arm immediately??

Enga said ?it can cause permanent damage when you don?t and the accident had happened one hour ago. When Obi-Wan regained consciousness he was running a high fever and tried to vomit and lost consciousness again. I ordered an emergency detour and they took us to Ingal hospital where the kind doctor Horring recognised the symptoms of foodpoisoning.?

Marhin asked ?how did that happen.?

Enga said ?those grubs Obi-Wan had eaten were dangerous. Most people from Moniron are quite allergic to these grubs and the waste-products can be deadly. The doctor started him on rebyellamin treatment wich made him sick for days and I stayed with him in the IC-ward as I had put him unter the anesthesia. When he woke up he was muttering as usual and even thinking about his padawan who had an appointment with Palpatine to go to a race on Anaxes and yes Obi-Wan kind as always allowed Anakin to go back with Siri and Ferus who had to leave early because Ferus had an important exam.?

Kaagi said ?that?s Obi-Wan always gentle and caring for others first.?

Marhin said ?and that Sith sinking his claws into Anakin no doubt.?

Kaagi said ?Palpatine must have been doing that from the day he met Anakin on Naboo.?

Marhin

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Chapter 16

Marhin was awake and heard the unmistakable sound of an approaching airspeeder. He ran towards the landing craft still dressed in his nightshirt.

Luciano exited it and saw the expectant look on Marhin?s face and he asked ?what?s the matter Marhin??

Marhin asked ?welcome Luciano, did you bring those jellybeans??

Luicano got a sorrowful look on his face and said ?oh nooh, they are still in my desk at the firefighters academy. We had exams and one of the junior firefighters got a sad message from his father. His mother was very sick and he wanted to go to her immediately. I redirected my work to one of the other judges for the exams and guided him to my airspeeder and brought him to his family. That place was one hour by airspeeder from Monir and by the time I got there it was dark and I rented a room in an inn. This morning I awoke and because that village was en route to this place I just got in my speeder and flew towards the estate.?

Marhin said ?and now I understand why you didn?t bring those beans. Getting your student to his parents was more important and those beans can wait.?

Luciano said ?but I will bring them next weekend.?

Marhin said ?I have no doubt I will see you this day.?

Luciano said ?and I will stay two days and if you have questions, you can ask.?

Marhin returned to his home. It was still early and his father and mother were just waking up.
    He went to his room and after going to the fresher and dressing himself he started to read in one of Aaqu?s diaries.

Mace Windu and purple beans
    Mace Windu did eat most of the jellybeans because he was the best at Knights and Aces?

Marhin thought ?I have read that one and he skipped through the diary until he found another entry.

Banisters and Jedi
    It was New years eve and I had to treat Obi-Wan with an ice pack.

Marhin saw a new story and he went downstairs where Aranella was already up and making breakfast. He said ?good morning mum, you are early.?

Aranella said ?a bit nauseaous from the pregnancy but that will go away. Here is your breakfast? and she gave her son a bowl of porridge and a cup of tea.

Marhin finished it and packing his datapad for school he said ?going to Master Aaqu before I go to school. I have to ask him about his diary again.?

Aranella gave her son a fond smile and said ?curious about something again??

Marhin said ?yes? and he left the cottage.

Kaagi saw the still activated datapad with the diary of master Aaqu with the word ?ice pack? blinking and he smiled when he saw his son leaving and heading towards the cottage of master Aaqu. He deactivated the datapad and walked downstairs. He hugged his wife and said ?good morning dear, you are early.?

Aranella said ?Marhin said that too, I was nauseaous but it has gone almost entirely now.?

Kaagi said ?let me examine you.?

Aranella said ?but you have to finish your breakfast first.?

After breakfast they walked to the house of healing and Kaagi guided Aranella into a treatment room. He examined her and said ?your pregnancy is going great but you have to take your rests.?

Aranella said ?but the patients need me.?

Kaagi said ?your baby does need you too and rest is good for her.?

Aranella said ?or him, we don?t know yet if it will be a boy or a girl.?

Kaagi said with a smile ?but I can use the Force to determine it.?

Aranella said ?but don?t tell me I want to be surprised after giving birth. We can start searching for names and I have a nice one for a girl already.?

Kaagi said ?let me guess Willona.?

Aranella gave a disgusted look and said ?that was a nasty pestering human girl at school, not that one.?

Kaagi said ?Joseah?

Aranella said ?no that was a boy?s name in my class.?

Kaagi said ?Arian?

Aranella got a happy look on her face and said ?close Kaagi.?

Kaagi said ?Arianna?

Aranella hugged him and said ?yep that is the name for a girl. And now for a boy.?

---

Marhin entered the open door of master Aaqu?s cottage.
    Aaqu had seen him coming and said ?good mornin

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Chapter 17

Marhin asked ?can you tell me her story??

Aaqu said ?yes and Enga and Luciano can fill in the details? and he waved with his hand until Enga spotted them and came with Luciano also to the table of Eled-Hir.

Enga greeted them and asked ?another story master Aaqu??

Aaqu said ?yes, those stories about the help master Fay gave to Obi-Wan.?

Luciano said ?I remember them and I can tell some about it.?

Aaqu said ?during those first months of the Clone wars your father was away to New Holstice for a 4 month tour of duty as a senior therapist at the medcentre treating clonetroopers and Jedi and teaching therapists his gentle way of treating patients. Obi-Wan was with his padawan on a mission to Ohma-D?un.?

Marhin asked ?where is Ohma-D?un??

Enga said ?that was a moon of Naboo and a Gungan colony was established there because it was a planet with lots of swamps and Gungans could develop that planet. They met a destroyed colony and two adversaries that would plague them in the years to come: Durge and Asajj Ventress. Anakin was able to save Naboo from destruction by the swampgas that had destroyed the Gungans and his master was suffering from injuries from his fight with Durge and Asajj and the gas was affecting him because he had been dunked by Durge. The other master padawan team was even more unfortunate: master Glaive was killed and his padawan Zule Xiss had a severed arm. Obi-Wan was put in a bactatank for treatment of the blisters that covered his entire body.?

Aaqu said ?and that started the trouble. Obi-Wan had an intense dislike for bactatanks since he almost drowned in one in his youth and this time he started to dream badly and was trashing around like mad and the breathmask shifted and the doctors had to pull him out of it immediately. They put him on lifesupport with a respirator and tubes taking care of all his needs and wrapped him in bandages.?

Enga said ?he looked like a mummy when he arrived in the healer?s ward.?

Aaqu said ?and that mummy awoke and I guided him into a deep healing trance for four days. He did wake up after that and I could unwrap him and only the large blisters on his feet needed more attention.?

Luciano said ?I have had those blisters when I was standing for hours in deep water fighting a big fire but that story will have to wait.?

Marhin thought ?hmm more exiting stories about firefighting.?

Aaqu said ?I released Obi-Wan from the healer?s ward and he had still a sore throat from that respirator tube and I gave him a large bottle with a soothing drink for that. I told him that he had to come back each day to treat the blisters.?

Luciano said ?and his research in the archives was my first meeting with Obi-Wan. One Jedi had spilled some juice on the mainframe of the archives, setting it on fire and filling the room with smoke. I managed to put a breathmask on him and gave him to the medic of our team. The fire had suffocated itself. An archivist was muttering about a Kenobi being a walking-archive-disaster.?

Enga said ?and your team brought him to the healer?s ward and I treated him and he complained as usual the next day when I removed the IV and and monitoring leads.?

Aaqu said ?I visted Obi-Wan that afternoon in his apartment and told him about my research of the swampgas and its effect on living beings. I had alerted Master Knol Ven?nari on Bothawui and she had sent out her spies. And Obi-Wan wanted to meet those rescue-workers.?

Luciano said ?the day I was on duty he came with a large cake and he introduced himself as Obi-Wan Kenobi. My dad had told me of an Obi-Wan being of great help to him after an accident and I told him his story. I asked him to tell more about the Jedi and their way of life and he agreed to do that and when I asked him about a delicious stew we had found after a fire alert he got a sour look on his face. He didn?t like that stew at all because it reminded him of little green monsters.?

Marhin giggled ?Yoda was little and green.?

Luciano said ?he was talking about green peas. Anyway master Yoda

20. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Wow! Who would have thought all that! Thanks for pointing me out to it, dear bird!

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thanks for reading it and here is the next chapter

Chapter 18

Eled-Hir said ?I felt her becoming one with the Force and she visited me shortly afterwards. She said that she had saved one being who could save millions.?

Aaqu said ?Obi-Wan returned badly injured to the temple in his starfighter and that fighter was also in a less than pristine condition.?

Luciano said ?a Jedistarfighter was on an erratic approach to the landingpad of the temple and we were put on standby alert. That means: Crashtruck, crashgear and all six of us wearing breathing-gear. The starfighter skidded out of control on the landingpad turning 180 degrees and was a burning smoking wreck. A dark-clad Jedi was even faster than us and jumped on the wing and opened the cockpit. Mace Windu followed. Some talk of being alive and an antidote. Mace Windu said he could hold the flames back for a few seconds more and we did a grab and run rescue, meaning get the victim out of the wreck as soon as possible. We carried the unconscious Jedi to a safe place and put him on a waiting gravstretcher. Our medic took care of him instantly. The crashtruck doused the flames with a thick blanket of foam. The medic said giving his stat to the Jedi-healer Enga who had arrived on the run: Broken ribs, burns on large parts of his body, blaster wounds to his right arm and hand, left lower arm broken in many places, severe dehydration. As the Jedi-healers were passing us with the patient I got a better look at him.?

Marhin?s eyes were gleaming when he heard that story and he thought ?as a healer I can also become a firefighter, just like Alwin.?

Enga said ?and this time we had to dunk him in a horizontal bactatank for 6 hours before we could do the surgery to his left arm. The bactadunk didn?t prevent an infection in the wound on his right arm. Anakin stayed for days with his master helping him with his fever and we were keeping him on strong painkillers for those arms.?

Aaqu said ?Obi-Wan woke up several times but wasn?t coherent and on the seventh day after his return he saw me and was panicking because he couldn?t feel his left arm. He thought it was amputated like Anakins right arm. I told him that it was still there and that he was on heavy painmedication. I guided him in a healing sleep and stayed with him.?

Marhin asked ?was it that bad??
    Aaqu said ?the bones were broken in several places and that can be quite painful. And we were using boneknitters and those are uncomfortable but heal the bone very fast.?

Eled-Hir said ?using boneknitters requires the use of heavy painkillers and that?s the reason we don?t use them here on Moniron. Too much use of that type of painkillers and you can become allergic to them.?

Aaqu said ?and Obi-Wan became allergic to those painkillers used with the boneknitters. He had been treated with boneknitters before but that was with his master helping him with the pain and we could use a light painkiller. That afternoon I could free him from the as he called them: restraining, sticking, poking and pricking things. And I got him out of his bed and for a walk and that gave no trouble this time. Master Mace Windu came to the healer?s ward and Obi-Wan told him that he was soon leaving the nice resort. Mace told us that the anti-dote was working and Obi-Wan got a very sad look on his face and sank down on his bed again because he remembered the four Jedi that died on that mission. I comforted him and guided him in a sleep. That evening Enga and Ern-Iburke came and we played a game of Knights and Aces and we had an entertaining evening with Obi-Wan smiling again when he was seeing our antics.?

Marhin asked ?healer?s antics??

Aaqu said ?yes I used an old megaphone to announce the betting process and that thing creaked and sputtered and gave a lot of noise. Next morning I put a brace around his left arm and a sling and I could release Obi-Wan from our care. I ordered him to take it easy for a week an

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Chapter 19

Marhin said ?templeduty during the Clone-wars must have been a lot of planning about missions.?

Aaqu said ?yes but Mace Windu gave him an easy mission in the Jeditemple. Three days after his release from the healer?s ward he came to me for a checkup and I told him that he needed four days of therapy for his left arm. That evening I brought him his diner because Anakin was away on an important mission for Palpatine. He had dreamt badly and he showed me his personal trunk and a secret compartment in it with the key to his cabin on Moniron.
    Obi-Wan was on a mission to the archives next day and that landed him in the healer?s ward again because he got into a fight with an intruder who had been a Jedi-apprentice who had left the order and he didn?t bring his lightsaber. He used one of the old swords and managed to kill her before he dropped unconscious to the floor with a bloody wound in his side. That?s how I found him and I gave an arriving Mace Windu a lecture about strenuous temple missions. Master Nu was hopping around agitated and muttering about her destroyed art. And she had no compassion for Obi-Wan at all. And the mission proved to be a Wild Bantha chase because the pyramid Obi-Wan had to get from the archives was worthless.?

Kaagi said ?and thinking about pyramids, after that disaster on Anaxes Padme gave him during his stay in the healer?s ward a pyramid and that was put by Mace Windu in a secure place in the archives.?

Eled-Hir asked ?Kaagi do you remember how it looked like??

Kaagi said ?yes? and he went to fetch a pencil and a piece of paper and he made a drawing of the pyramid.

Eled-Hir paled and said ?that was a Rakatan pyramid and Marhin Aaquila brought some pictures about those things with him when he crash landed on our planet.?

Aaqu remembered from his history lessons the tales of the ancient Rakatans and said ?they could be used by the dark side Sith and could make them very powerful. I wonder if Palpatine was hunting for pieces of Rakatan art when Obi-Wan got that temple-mission.?

Kaagi said ?we will never know because the Jeditemple is destroyed and maybe he has found all our artifacts and is using them for his malicious deeds.?

Aaqu said looking at his chrono ?time for my next patient? and he walked away and Kaagi followed him.

Eled-Hir said ?I have to go on duty too? and he went with his empty tray to the counter. Enga left and only Marhin and Luciano remained at the table.

Marhin said ?you told me your father had met Obi-Wan once.?

Luciano said ?yes Obi-Wan tried to safe an elderly lady who was crossing the street and slipped on the hard snow. A truck hit him and my father was the firechief that rescued him. My father visited the hospital next day and was told that the lady had died because she had a complication after the surgery and that was not from the accident but it was just something that would have happened anyway. Obi-Wan sensed my fathers distress and he visited the firehouse that afternoon and helped everybody to cope with their feelings about that lady.?

Marhin asked ?can you tell me more about your stay in the Jeditemple??

Luciano said ?yes and this one shows that a planet with artificial weather control can be in big trouble. I have told you that story of Obi-Wan and my group going to Dexter Jettster. The same evening and still filled with Dex?s special my pager went off. I called the firedept and the dispatcher said that all leaves for tomorrow were cancelled. Get a good night sleep and report for duty at your station. For me that meant the Jeditemple. When I arrived the chief told us of the weather-control system having trouble and usually that meant work for us. What we didn?t expect was the amount of work. Man, it stormed like never before, the whole weather-control system of Coruscant had gone whacko. Gust-winds of 130 k/h and more were measured and an ornament from one of the temple-towers came sailing down. We had to secure it before it could do more damage. All firedepts were doing overtime and on all holochanels a w

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Chapter 20

Marhin said ?can you tell me about that time you got those blisters??

Luciano said ?yes. That one was in the small village of Alladea and I was a young firefighter. One day it was winter and I was sleeping at the firehouse and I was awoken by my pager. Sleepy-eyed I looked outside and thought ?my alarm-clock must have malfunctioned, the sun is shining.? When I dressed and hurried to the firetruck I looked outside and realised it was a fire and it was big, very big.
    We didn?t need directions from dispatch as the fire was visible from everywhere. It was the large woodprocessing factory. We were the second truck arriving and a more and more trucks came to assist us. Some of them had hydraulic pumps to get lots of water from a large distance which was the river that runs 3 k from the plant. Hoses were snaking every which way and soon the road became a river with us standing with our boots in it. My feet were getting wet. The fire was so large that a firestorm was created and every crew was commited to save the plants that surrounded the factory.
    The woodfactory and a factory for riverboats were lost. Eight hours later relief crews came. The day after the fire and four days more we were on the scene for putting out small fires and after six days of firefighting my feet were wrinkled prunes and blackened by soot. Two weeks were needed to take care of the blisters and after that I had baby-feet again.?

Marhin was awed by the story and said ?I never knew firefighting was a dangerous job like that.?

Luciano said ?we always take care of ourselves first but yes, it can be dangerous and sometimes the public is just as dangerous.?

Marhin said ?public dangerous??

Luciano said ?yes New years eve is supposed to be a celebration for everyone but for me one wasn?t. I was on Coruscant and the firecrew of the Jeditemple was assisting Josh Harrar?s team at the senate district where a large group of beings decided to have fun at the expence of others. They had acquired some speeders and set those on fire on the large senateplaza. Josh called a riot-team to protect us and with that team of 20 we went to the scene. Two trucks were neccesary because of the many fires. Together with my mate I was ordered to extinquish one of the blazing vehicles. The crowd started to yell and we were called names I don?t repeat. The riot-team made a protective barrier between us and the troubleseekers and they withdrew to a larger distance from the raging fire. We started our job but suddenly I felt a heavy impact on my ribs from an object. They were throwing permacrete tiles and other debris. I finished my job and because of the adrenaline rushing through my body I didn?t feel I was injured. The riot-team had made some arrests and the large plaza was quiet again. I walked back to our truck and we went back to the Jeditemple firestation.?

Marhin said ?and when did you discover your injury??

Luciano said ?I was changing the BA?s and I gave a sharp yell of pain. My chief Tad Henny noticed that and he ordered me to report to the nearest healer?s ward immediately. That being the Jeditemple healer?s ward I went there and was met by healer Enga.?

Aaqu and Enga walked into the restaurant for some tea and saw Marhin and Luciano still sitting at one of the tables. Enga heard her name and said ?telling stories again Luciano??

Luciano said ?yes but I can use some tea too to soothe my throat and I have no doubt young Marhin here likes some too.?

Marhin gave an affirmative nod and Enga came to the table with a tray with four cups of tea.

Enga asked ?which story were you telling??

Luciano said ?that one from New years eve during the Clone wars.?

Enga said ?I remember that one. You had three broken ribs and I had to admit you to the healer?s ward.?

Luciano said ?she wrapped my entire chest in a supporting bandage and I was transferred to a bed. A breathmask was put on my face and Enga and a nurse wheeled me to a room.?

Enga said ?I put you in room number 9 for a week because Obi-Wan our most frequent visitor

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Chapter 21

Lenwe Elenion met them at the door and asked ?Luciano can you tell me a story about firefighting on Coruscant??

Luciano thought ?another one asking about them? and when he saw Alwin hadn?t come back from the house of healing yet he said ?one but as soon as Alwin arrives I have to show him those tapes.?

Marhin and Lenwe seated themselves on the large couch and Luciano took a seat.

Luciano said ?I was sleeping in as it was my off-duty day and I had turned off my alarm-clock. I was awoken earlier than usual by my pager. I read the message and all off-duty firefighers were to come to the shopping-mall station to receive orders. One of the large shops for greenery had caught fire. I went as fast as I was able to the firestation at the Jeditemple to collect my gear and the others of my shift arrived also. We boarded the spare-parts truck and off we went. We were the relief-crew for the team of Josh Harrar and soon I was standing with my mate in full gear with B.A. and a low-pressure hose in one of the spots where the fire was billowing large black clouds of smoke. Half an hour later and my air-bottle gave the empty-signal and I went with my mate to the supply-station to get a new one. Some drink and a sandwich and off we went. This lasted the entire day and after 5 air-bottles and 8 hours we were totally exhausted. Just then I remembered that I had promised my neighbor Willy who was suffering from a bad cold to bring him his foodsupply for the holiday-weekend. I contacted him and he told me not to worry because my other neighbor had seen me hurrying away and had watched the holonews. He had checked on Willy and got his supplies. We returned to the Jeditemple-station and one of the Jedi offered me to stay in the guest-rooms because he saw I was swaying on my feet from exhaustion. And having no groceries or other supplies in my apartment I accepted his offer to stay for the next two days in the Jeditemple. And Jedi, they can celebrate. Wow! eggs, sweet rolls, fresh juice and diner consisting of all kinds of delicacies, mostly vegetarian but for the meatlovers also bantha and nerf-steaks.?

Lenwe said ?and Yoda?s stew??

Luciano said ?yes and I loved it.?

Alwin choose that moment to enter the cottage and said ?yuck stew.?

Luciano said ?and now I want to show those holotapes about firefighting and a funny one about first aid.?

Four pair of eyes were watching with interest and the last one brought tears in those eyes. Tears from laughter.

---

Marhin was still doubled over with laughter when he entered the kitchen of his cottage.

Kaagi asked ?what is so funny??

Marhin giggled ?those holotapes from Luciano about first aid. And that last one whew. There was a silly man and he wanted to start his groundspeeder and it didn?t work. He got some starting gear from the back of it and connected them to a powerstation and another man was standing next to it. He got zapped by the electricity and the silly man wanted to revive him and he did this in a hilarious manner, breathing through a tube, placing that starting gear on his chest and when the medevac arrived he used the engine of the medevac to start his groundspeeder and that got him away but the medevac was grounded.?

Kaagi grinned and said ?and that was an example how ?not? to do CPR.?

Marhin said ?yes and Luciano showed me before that a holotape about how it is done in the right way. And we watched one of those ER-series and they are showing the wrong monitor stats when a heart needs defribillating. A flat line and it should be a wriggling erratic jumping line. Luciano told me also about a rescue with CPR in a shop and one of the customers tapped him on his shoulder when he was working in stabilising the patient. He asked him to give a pack of caf and Luciano ignored him of course.?

Kaagi said ?those civilians watching you give trouble sometimes and Luciano did the right thing. I have seen a holovid from a similar accident in a sports-arena and the supporters were quite unsupporting for the arriving medics. Not wanting to l

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Chapter 22

Next morning Marhin was walking to his school and he heard the airspeeder of Luciano lift off.
    He saw Alwin and asked ?have you seen more of those tapes from Luciano??

Alwin said ?yes and they are about first aid and one is about firefighting and what happens when a room is very hot and the door opens.?

Marhin asked ?can I see those??

Alwin said ?this afternoon I am giving lessons to the volunteer firefighters of the house of healing and that holo will play a part in it. You can come if you like.?

Marhin said ?I will come? and he resumed his trip to the school.
    School was nice and the lesson about biology was very interesting and each student was given homework to study a creature and Marhin got ?gundarks?.

Marhin went after the lessons to Alwin and saw with the volunteers the holo about a backdraft. He said ?hey that is the Jeditemple? when he saw the fire that didn?t became a backdraft.

Luciano?s voice over said ?We had a fire in one of the teaching-rooms. The fire had started in a holoviewer and thanks to the automatic fire-alarm we were at the scene in minutes. The fire was doused with a high-pressure hose and there was extensive damage from soot and smoke. The fire had been a hot one as equipment had melted and had we been on scene two minutes later, it had become a backdraft.

Backdrafts are some of the most dangerous things you can encounter as a firefighter. You can see the telltale signs of an imminent backdraft: dirty brownish-black smoke, whistling sounds and almost no flames. This is what happens in a real backdraft.?

Fire was leaking from a wastebin and starting to set the curtains on fire and the whole room became filled with dirty smoke. A counter gave the seconds and after 128 seconds it happened. A windowpane broke and the whole room changed into a blazing inferno.

Alwin said ?firefighters, in two months time we are going to the firefighters school in the capital and we will experience a real backdraft. Study this book and next week: small firefighting equipment.?

Marhin thanked Alwin for his lesson and walked to his home.

---

Aaqu was finished with his last patient and walked to the general room for the healers. He saw Aranella and she was discarding her dirty healer?s robes. He put his in the laundry basket and Aranella saw his tired face. Being a Jedihealer all his life and always caring for his own needs gives a tough living.
    Temple restaurants and the restaurant at the house of healing could provide nourishment and Aaqu was an accomplished cook himself but having a day now and then with no cooking was nice. She asked ?Master Aaqu will you join us tonight for diner??

Aaqu said ?sure? and he thought about Aranella?s great skills at making a nice diner. He had been invited many times by the Adin?s.

Marhin saw his father sitting with master Aaqu in the common room and said ?dad I have some homework for biology. I have to write an essay about a gundark. What is a Gundark??

Aaqu remembered his treatments of Gundark-injuries and said ?a nasty beast. Obi-Wan fought some gundarks on Vanquor. They had been on a mission to Typha-Dor and crashlanded on Vanquor. Anakin was taken prisoner and Obi-Wan extricated Anakin from the camp. They had fled in a transport that selfdestructed and in their escape from the troops Obi-Wan had fallen in a gundarknest. He was saved by Anakin after he was clawed by those beasts. Siri and Garen Muln arrived to rescue them and Garen took care of his wounds. When Obi-Wan and Anakin came back to the temple Obi-Wan didn?t come to us healers when the wound in his thigh was healing slowly.?

Kaagi said ?and Mace Windu made some comments on his walking like a Nerfherder and that resumed the Smileys-war between them. Anakin and Obi-Wan filled Mace?s apartment with Smiley-balloons and when Mace came to complain about that he found Obi-Wan shivering in his bed.?

Marhin asked ?what was the cause of that??

Aaqu said ?a piece of gundark-claw had caused an infection in the wound on his thigh and I removed that piece and

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.