main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FIC: I Demand a Recount (wacky JA! part of my very odd River Bank Series)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Obi the Kid, May 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Title: I Demand A Recount
    Author: Obi the Kid
    Rating: PG
    Disclaimer: George owns Qui and Obi, and and there is no profit made from this.

=================
    I Demand A Recount
    =================

(After the most recent incident at the river, Master Qui-Gon Jinn, Master Bren Anders, and Apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi headed for the county of Hug. This was the county that seemed to be the center of the controversy surrounding this election of a new King.)

Obi: Master? What?s the name of this county?

Qui: It?s called Hug County.

Obi: Wow! What a great name. Do you think they hug a lot in this place?

Qui: I would doubt it Obi-Wan, so don?t get your hopes up. And for the love of the force, contain yourself while we are here.

Obi: You just don?t want me to have mush. I thought you said you were gonna try and learn? Master, you promised.

Qui: Obi-Wan, we have a mission here. The election results are in question. There is no room for mush. The planet needs to find out who the new King will be. If not, they will fall apart completely. Now, find your focus, we have work to do. Mr. Tush has been declared the winner, but there is some evidence that there were voting irregularities. Mush will come later.

Obi: Okay, but when it comes, you?d better hug me. I like Mr. Snore. He sounds like a good guy. I hear the he has no personality though. Mr. Tush looks like a turtle. They both could use mush. Do you think I?ll get to meet them?

Qui: No, I don?t think so. They have been warned about you, and they are afraid.

Bren: Qui? How did you end up with this kid?

Qui: He?s not that bad Bren, just needs a hug now and then.

Bren: Now and then? How about every 3 seconds.

Obi: Hey Master? Look? That sign says, ?Welcome to Hug County. We Embrace Your Presence.? WOW!! It?s says ?Embrace.? I am gonna like this town.

Qui: This is gonna be a long mission.
    ================
    (They arrive at the Election Headquarters, where the recount has already begun.)

Bren: Look at this ballot Qui? HA!! Who designed this thing, Yoda? It?s backwards.

Obi: Does it say, ?Vote for George Tushy you will. Butterfly ballot this is not??

Bren: No, Obi. And it?s Tush, not Tushy.

Obi: Tush, Tushy, what?s the difference. Will he hug me?

Bren: No.

Obi: Then what?s the point in me being here?

Bren: Qui, you really need to work with him on this problem. Have you tried hugging him more often?

Qui: I don?t know. I have a problem in that area. Perhaps I should see someone for help.

Bren: Nah, don?t go out of your way. After this mission, I will help you. We will have a day long mush lesson for you. All the hugging that I?I mean?that you can handle.

Qui: Uh?okay. I didn?t know you were in to this mush thing too.

Bren: Anything for you bluuuu eyes.

Qui: Yeah, sure, okay. Um, Bren, we have a mission to attend to here. Snap out of it.

Bren: What? Who? What happened? Damn Qui, what are we doing?let?s get to work.

Obi: You see Master, she was dreaming about mush. It?s a powerful force. You should try it.

Qui: Enough about mush you 2. Let?s look at this ballot.
    ===============
    Obi: Master? This is confusing. Where are the arrows pointing? Who is Ralph Nasal? I thought it was just Tush and Snore. Puke-anan? Who is he? Do you punch the holes, or color them in? I?m lost already. If my young and brilliant brain can?t figure this out, how do you expect all these old people to?

Qui: Obi-Wan, we are 5 minutes into this mission, please shut-up. I want you to look at this pile of ballots here. See at the bottom? That is where the voter can hand write in a name. Please go through those and see who the write-in votes are for.

Bren: Good job Qui, keep him quiet for a while.

(An hour later, Obi came up with what he found.)

Obi: Master, here. 20 votes for Tush. 24 for Snore. And 2 for someone called the Tales from the Crypt guy. Look, this person voted for Wui the spinning mountain man!! HA!! And I found one vote for the ?candidate who offers the most mush.?

(Qui grabs

2. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    hahhaaha....UP!

3. JediCandy

JediCandy Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 24, 2000
    Sniff....you had to do that, didn't you!!! I'm from Florida, and I have just started to be able to even talk about the, the, <<gulp>>, the VOTE and you had to start me on a flashback! Ahhhh, nooooooooo! Is that a yellow robe?! Eeeeppppp. Help.....oh, mush-a-mush......

JediCandy

ps. loved the part about using the cinnabons on the hair and the part about caterpiller eyebrows.......excellent!

4. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    HAHAH!! Thanks JediCandy!! Wellll..actually I wrote this back in December in the heat of all the election stuff. I thought it would be a nice relief from all that politcal stuff. You, being in Florida...OH! I feel sorry for you, you were REALLY stuck in all that. I live right near Wash. DC, so I got the brunt of alot of it as well. What a LONG ordeal that was!

THANKSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Obi

5. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
  6. TrianaJinn

TrianaJinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2001
    Great story! :D

7. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    ROFLOL The election stuff was hysterical and so was Obi's constant demand for mush. :)

8. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Heheeheh...thanks you guys!

9. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
  10. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
  11. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
    great job

12. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Thanks Quigon70!!!!

13. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    Obi: He'll run the planet like a dude ranch. I want to die.

Obi: Oh, right. You must do better. Ruffle my hair or something.
    Qui: (Qui ruffles the short hair.) Better?
    Obi: I guess. How bout a kiss on the head?
    Qui: How bout a whack on the head.

BAU-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Lovely piece of satire! I just kept busting up over Obi's obsessive demands for mush.

MORE!

14. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    HA! Thanks Kylen! These River series stories are SO whacky and I have so much fun writing them...I love it when you guys enjoy them too! More of these to come...as well as Obi's continuing quest for mush!

Obi

15. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    Hooray!

//Tosses confetti

16. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    HAHA!!!! UP we go!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.