main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome to Earth-resurrected!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by starwarsgirl4324, May 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsgirl4324

starwarsgirl4324 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 21, 2000
    My friend and I started writing this over a year ago then lost track of it for a while. We decided it would be fun to write some sort of story from a teen perspective. I've been wanting to post it here, so I finally am. It's pretty stupid at the beginning, but it gets funnier and funnier as it goes on, so don't give up on me after the first post. By the way, my name is Amy, and this story is written from "Kati's" point of view. In real life, Kati and I are friends, and she's the one who started this story. After the first page, we teamed up to write it. Anyway, enjoy!
    "It wasn't my fault!" I wanted to shout. "I wasn't the one who got us into this mess." But I couldn't. all four of us were gagged with white cloth with our hands tied around a large stake. We had been camping deep within the African jungles when we were captured by a cannibal tribe. Three warriors armed with spears woke us at dawn and took us to their chief, Moa-Moa Weega. When we approached him, he let out loud screeches of delight. At first, I thought we were going to be made into gods like in all the movies-but when I saw the huge stake and torches lit around a huge pot, I changed my opinion. We were going to be made into lunch.

Peter, my dad's best friend's son, had been telling me for the past hour that the waterfall we were trying to get to was toward the north.

"No, dimwit, it's south!," I kept arguing. Evidently, I was wrong.

As we sat under the smoldering sun, Peter kept glaring at me. My friend Amy kept nodding her head up and down, and I could tell she was rehearsing the script to Return of the Jedi, while my other friend, Deirdre, desperately tried to flick a ladybug off of her nose.

In any case, we knew it was hopeless. Here we were, four teenagers in the middle of Africa, tied to a stake....

"MMMM-NNNN-MMM!," came Amy's muffled voice. To my astonishment, a small green head popped up from behind a shrub behind us. The creature was short, and it wore a long white robe. It had enormous ears and wrinkles all over its wise and friendly face. It carried a sharp stone.

"I'm getting heat stroke or something," I thought to myself. "I'm seeing things. This is really the end."

"Yoda, I am," the creature said. "Come to save you, I have."

He emerged from his hiding place and began cutting our ropes. As he worked, he spoke to us.

"Stay here no longer. Safe, it is not. Come with me, you must!"

"If you don't mind," said Amy as Yoda undid her gag.

"Can we...trust him?" asked Deirdre.

"This is Yoda we're talking about here," said Amy. "Of course we can!"

A few seconds after we had all been freed, a guard came out of a nearby hut and began to scream and jump up and down. More members of the tribe came out of the hut and did the same. We immediately ran away.

Peter led the way, shouting back to us,"Run, come on!"

We were doing pretty well, but Yoda was waddling farther behind us. I turned back, and to my horror, he was turning around to face the barbarians.

"Yoda!," I shouted, but he only raised his arm. At once, our attackers were lifed up into the air and thrust against a mess of trees. Amy ran back and lifted yoda on her shoulders. We began to run until our quite dazed enemies were far behind us.

We all breathed a sign of relief.

"With us, it was," said Yoda softly.

"What was with us," Deirdre asked.

"The Force," Amy answered. I could
    feel it."

"Good, young one," said Yoda.

"Does this mean," I began, "that we will be trained as Jedi?"

"You, no. Her, yes." Yoda pointed to Amy. "She believes."

"You gotta admit, I was pretty obsessed," said Amy with a smile.

"But....," Deirdre began in disbelief, "They were just movies!"

"Here, I am!," said Yoda scornfully. "Real, the Force is. Life within us, it does."

"What?," asked Peter. He seemed very confused.

"You never saw Star Wars, Pete

2. ewingsquadron

ewingsquadron Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2001
    This seems like it should be. . . interesting. ;) From the looks of it, it appears to have a pretty hokey start, but hokey's all right. I'll wait for the update. :)

3. starwarsgirl4324

Jan 21, 2000
    OK, I have a little extra time, so here goes:

"Be trained as a Jedi, you must," Yoda said, turning to Amy. She opened her mouth as if to say something, then shut it. She opened it once again and shut it. She continued the fascinating process for a few more minutes. At last, when it seemed as though she would speak, Yoda collapsed.

"The beefy bean burrito it must have been," he said in a weak voice before shutting his eyes.

"Yoda," I breathed along with Amy and Deirdre.

"What?"

"NOTHING!"

"This is a sad time for all of us..." Amy glanced at Peter, "three of us." She bowed her head. "But we need help. I know what to do."

"Wha...."

"Shut up, Peter!" I screeched. "Shut up, for the good of us all!"

Amy walked a bit away from us. She whistled, and a monkey fell from a tree.

"General Kenobi," I heard her whisper into the monkey's ear. "Years ago you had no clue who my father was. He still doesn't need your help, but I do. Sorry I can't meet you, but uh...I'm busy, and I don't know where you live. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope." With that, the monkey scampered away.

"We have to keep going," I said. "They'll catch up with us soon."

"What..."

"DONT!" said Deirdre. She faced Amy. "Kati's right. We've got to leave."

"Let's go," I said. We started off again.

We had been jogging for a couple of hours when Peter tripped over something. He crashed to the ground. "What in the...," said a muffled voice from under Peter. Peter immediately stood up.

"Who are you?" I said to the young man on the jungle floor.

"Obi-Wan Kenobi," he said, standing up and brushing off his brown robe. "Who are you?"

"You're not Obi-Wan," I said. "He's old."

"I am too!" argued the man.

"He is," said Amy, moving between him and me. "You just didn't see Episode One."

"We must be meeting up with characters from that episode," said Deirdre.

"What?"

"Peter," I said, trying not to yell. "Do not say that word."

"But what..."

"NO!," I yelled. I began to run in circles, pulling out my hair. "I'm going mad, Peter, Peter, Peter, shut up!"

"OK," said Peter, taking a step away from me.

"Did you receive our message?" Deirdre asked Obi-Wan.

"What message?," he inquired.

"Amy here sent a message to you," Deirdre answered, pointing to Amy. "That is, the older you...I think. She saved it in the memory of a monkey."

"Amy...," Obi-Wan said thoughtfully. "Do you know of Queen Amydala?"

"I am she!" Amy exclaimed triumphantly.

"Amy, please shut up," Deirdre said. "You really are dangerously obsessed with these movies."

"This is Amy...but she's not a queen," I informed Obi-Wan. Amy's heart seemed to sink.

"It was only a joke," she said softly.

"A what?," asked Obi-Wan, obviously confused.

"It's great to hear someone besides Peter say that word," I said.

"You let the Jedi talk...," Peter began.

"Just shut up," said Deirdre, taking the words right out of my mouth.

"No matter what your joke is," continued Obi-Wan, facing Amy, "I am honored that you are interested in my mission.

"Me too, I am too!," I screamed.

"Once again, I am honored," Obi-Wan said solemnly.

"Uh...me too," began Deirdre a little uncertainly. "They just embarrass me sometimes." Amy and I looked at each other and smiled.

"All right..." Obi-Wan said.

"I never saw any of the Star Wars movies," Peter said.

The other four of us smiled.

"We can change that," said Amy. "And Kati still needs to see Episode One."

"And you two still need to see Episodes Two and Three," said Obi-Wan, turning to Amy and Deirdre.

"Uh...we can't....you see, they haven't actually come out..outside of this story. We have to see the movies outside of this story," said Deirdre. "See, Amy and

4. starwarsgirl4324

Jan 21, 2000
    Just upping this in the hope that it will get noticed...

5. sith_lady17

sith_lady17 Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2001
    Interesting! More please!

6. starwarsgirl4324

Jan 21, 2000
    Uppers!

I will post again tomorrow, regardless of how many (I should say how little) replies I get.

7. Broken-Sabre

Broken-Sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2001
    What a start! A very interesting humour in this story. I love it, can we have some more please. :)

8. starwarsgirl4324

Jan 21, 2000
    Of course you can have more! :p
    Obi-Wan looked to the ground. "I don't know what to say," he said finally.

"Yeah," Amy continued. "He was very old, and that beefy bean burrito was just too much."

"But we are still being chased by cannibals," I pointed out.

"We need to move," said Deirdre.

"Come," said Obi-Wan. Without a word, we all followed him. Well, almost without a word.

"Wha..."

"I'm gonna hurt you!" Amy said.

"Uh oh," said Deirdre softly. "She's releasing the inner monkey."

"Don't let your anger dominate you," said Obi-Wan.

"Whoops," said Amy.

"One question," I said. "It does not begin with what." I heard a sigh of relief from Deirdre, Obi-Wan, and Amy.

"WHERE are we going?" I finished.

"My cruiser is parked close by," said Obi-Wan. "I'll pilot us to Tatooine."

"Ooh, ooh, can I be co-piot?" asked Amy anxiously.

"Patience," said Obi-Wan. "I was once like you, I only quite recently learned the value of patience."

"HA!" cried Peter ecstatically, who was walking behind Amy.

"Don't let your anger dominate..." said Amy aloud.

"Hit him," said Obi-Wan. Amy lifted her first, and Peter crashed right into it. He fell to the ground.

"What?" said the now quite dazed Peter.

"What have I done?" cried Amy.

"Tatooine," I said thoughtfully. "Are we going to meet Luke?"

"Who?" asked Peter.

"Luke," I said.

"Who?"

"No one, Peter," said Deirdre, rolling
    her eyes.

"But who is..."

"NO ONE!" the four of us screamed.

"So, are we going to meet Luke?" I asked Obi-Wan again.

"Who?" was his response. My eyes widened. "No, not you too!"

"Luke who, I mean what's his last name?" asked Obi-Wan.

"Oh!" I exclaimed, quite relieved. "Skywalker. Are we going to meet him?"

"Skywalker?" Obi-Wan breathed. "Impossible!"

"No, I'm sure," I said with a grin.

"It must be someone else," Obi-Wan said.

"Must be." I smiled again. "Oh shoot! I knew something seemed
    wrong...quiet. Where is Peter?" I looked all around me. "Amy and Deirdre are gone too!" I cried frantically.

"Sith!" said Obi-Wan in a frustrated tone. I gave him a confused look that he shrugged off. "Follow me!" he commanded. We ran for a few minutes util we saw a small red and silver spaceship. We boarded it, and immediately Obi-Wan sat down in the pilot's chair.

"Where the hell is Ric?" he said. "The cannibals must have found him too...oh, sith! Take co-pilot." He turned to me and I sat down in the seat to his right and behind him. I did not ask who this Ric and what this Sith were, for fear I would become anything like Peter. Obviously, Ric was Obi-Wan's co-pilot.

"No!" cried Obi-Wan. "There's a leak down there." He pointed under the ship's controls. We need to take off now. Take pilot's chair." He dropped to the floor, and I sat in the chair.

The next thing I knew, I was once again tied to the tree trunk where I had been in the beginning of this story. I looked around and saw all three of my friends and Peter. I also found that I was wearing a gold bikini. So were Deirdre and Amy...and so was Peter. The three of us were tied to the same tree. On a tree opposite to us, Obi-Wan was tied up.

"Reverse," he said to me through his teeth. "You hit REVERSE! We crashed, they caught us. You hit reverse!" I smiled sheepishly, not knowing what to say.
    Will they live? Will they die? Find out in the next post of....
    WELCOME TO EARTH.
    Thanks for reading!

9. starwarsgirl4324

Jan 21, 2000
    Upping this again.

10. Jargonn

Jargonn Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 7, 2000
    You're right Amy, I did laugh a lot, and I'm enjoying the story, especially as it's so twisted and strange. How are they gonna survive this time? I have absolutely no idea, which is just as it should be. I look forward to more bizarrity soon.

11. starwarsgirl4324

Jan 21, 2000
    Yay, another reply! I'll post again later today, that is a promise. Oh, and by the way, get ready for some more character entrances next time.

12. starwarsgirl4324

Jan 21, 2000
    Here it is, my few fans! The next post:
    This was terrible. Now who could save us? Obi-Wan was tied up, Yoda was dead and we were still at the same stake we had started at. This time Amy could send no monkey to save us. We would need something to communicate.

"Wait a minute!" I exclaimed. This time, the cannibals had been decent enough to tie us without gags. "Amy, remember when we were younger and you used to send us telepathic messages to give us the right answers to word problems?"

"Yeah, what about it?" she mumbled.

"You know, Luke always seems to hear voices."

Amy's face brightened, and I continued.

"You think you could send a message to him?"

"Kati, it was a long time ago! I've practically forgotten how to do it. BUT..." she made her voice sound as dramatic as possible. "But, I will try." She shut her eyes softly and her body quivered with concentration. After a few minutes, she opened her eyes again.

"It's no use," she said with a hint of frustration in her voice.

"You couldn't get him?" asked Deirdre.

"Who?" Peter asked. We all ignored him, too tired to scold.

"Yes, I did," Amy said, her anger growing.

"Then what's the problem?" Obi-Wan asked. "And who is this Luke?"

"He said he was busy," Amy responded with narrow eyes. "He didn't want to leave Toshi Station. EVIDENTLY, power converters are more important than us."

"Well, so much for living out the best years of our lives," I sighed.

"That's OK," said Deirdre. "I didn't want Luke seeing ME in a bikini."

"Or Peter," Amy added quickly.

"Come on," I spoke up. "Let's try to get some rest before being eaten." She was trying to comfort us, but it obviously had the opposite effect because everyone groaned so miserably that I wished I had kept my mouth shut.

I must have slept because when I opened my eyes the sun was in them. I looked in front of me at Obi-Wan's tree trunk. To my horror, he wasn't there. I wailed.

Amy woke with a start from her snoring and Deirdre lifted her head but fell back asleep instantly. Peter remained motionless.

"Amy!" I whispered harshly. "Where is Obi-Wan?"

"Oh no," she said. "He has been eaten."
    OK, sorry that was a short post, but the next good stopping point would have been a lot later. Oh yeah, I was wrong: new characters aren't coming in 'til next time, but it'll be worth the wait.

13. Jargonn

Oct 7, 2000
    Oh no, first Yoda and now Obi. I knew Earth was a dangerous place, but this is getting out of hand. Still, I know someone who laughs at danger, performs daring rescues and has experience in forest habitats who would come in handy right now.
    Cheers, and looking forward to the next installment.

14. starwarsgirl4324

Jan 21, 2000
    I'm just uppin' this to say that I'll post again later...maybe even in a few minutes.

15. starwarsgirl4324

Jan 21, 2000
    Here we go:

"I know," I breahted. "We're next, I know we are."

"Mommy..."

"Shut up, Peter," said Deirdre, just waking up for good.

"Obi-Wan was eaten," I informed her.

"No!," she breathed, her eyes wide.

"As we all know, I already tried sending a telepathic message to Luke, but of course he's too busy," said Amy.

There were a few minutes of silence. Well, almost silence.

"Nooooooooooo!"

"Shut up, Peter!," Deirdre, Amy, and I yelled. THEN there was silence.

"Guys..." I began. "Up...in the sky....big....car coming down from the sky!" I finished all at once. All four of us looked up to see a red convertible dropping from the sky. We stared at it for a moment longer and saw a four fingered orange hand waving at us. A few seconds later, the hand was jerked back into the car, and another few seconds later, the car landed right in front of us with a loud thud.

My heart leapt. We were saved! Obi-Wan opened the car door on the driver's side and stepped out. The door on the passenger's sside opened, and a tall, skinny, orange creature with eyes on stalks and long floppy ears fell out of the car, crashing to the ground. Another man, older than Obi-Wan and with long hair and a beard, stepped out of the passenger's side and helped the clumsy creature to its feet.

"What?"

"Nothing!" I shouted.

"This one's worse than the gungan," Obi-Wan said glumly, pointing to Peter and turning to the other man. The other man just smiled.

"Nice car," Amy said after a short silence. "Mind if we get as far away as possible from here in it?"

"That was our plan," the bearded man began. "Obi-Wan contacted me through the Force and I arrived with my cruise. We thought it wise to return for the rest of you with a suitable means of transportation."

"Well what if you would have been too late?" Deirdre asked. There was silence and her eyes widened.

"Let's go," I said. "They'll be back again soon."

"This is my master, Qui-Gon Jinn," said Obi-Wan, once again turning to us.

"Pleased to meet you all, but we really must go," said Qui-Gon.

"Mesa get front seat!" cried the strange creature. He ran for the car, looking back at us, and ran straight into the opened door, once again crashing to the ground. Obi-Wan buried his face in his hands and moaned.

"WHAT???"

"Should we bring him?" I asked, turning to Obi-Wan. Peter's eyes turned red as he strained to somehow break free from his bindings.

"Of course we should," Qui-Gon answered for his apprentice.

"I've treid it before with Jar-Jar here, but Qui-Gon pities everyone and everything," Obi-Wan said to me.

"Come on, help me," Qui-Gon said to Obi-Wan. They both ignited their glowing lightsabers and walked towards Peter.

"No, PLEASE, I'll shut up, I swear!" he screamed. The two Jedi cut Peter free from his ropes in a few seconds.

"How.."

"Years of Jedi training," replied Qui-Gon, cutting Peter's question short.

"What?"

"Nothing, Peter," Obi-Wan sighed.

"But what..."

"Nothing!" screamed all of us except for Qui-Gon and Jar-Jar, who was lying unconscious on the ground.

"We are leaving," said Qui-Gon as he cut our ropes. He climbed into the passenger's side of the car once more, and Obi-Wan placed Jar-Jar at his feet and sat in the driver's side.

"So where do we sit?" asked Deirdre. "There's four of us, and only three seats in the back of this car." Strangely, the two Jedi looked puzzled.

"I have a solution!" I exclaimed. "We could leave Peter."

Obi-Wan laughed, and Qui-Gon pinched the back of his neck. Obi-Wan's head slammed back against the seat.

"He'll be out for a while," said Qui-Gon. "We need to think."

"One of us could lie on the back floor," suggested Deirdre.

"Not possible," replied Qui-Gon. "We have Star Wars merchandise all over the floor."

"But if we don't

16. starwarsgirl4324

Jan 21, 2000
    Next post tomorrow...

17. Jargonn

Oct 7, 2000
    Mesa lika dis.
    and I vote for Peter too!
    I look forward to more.

18. starwarsgirl4324

Jan 21, 2000
    Many thanks to you, Jargonn, you are keeping this fic alive! I wonder what happened to all the other...I mean the three other people who replied to it. :confused: ;)

19. starwarsgirl4324

Jan 21, 2000
    Here we go:

"I'll stay," said Qui-Gon. "It would be the easiest for me, and you'd still have Obi-Wan to protect you."

"No, I"ll stay," said Amy.

"No, it's too dangerous," argued Qui-Gon.

"I'm staying!" barked Amy. "You know what? You are now in THIS galaxy and you're here RIGHT NOW!"

"Duh," said Qui-Gon.

"I'll stay. I'm brave, and I'd never let you stay," Deirdre said to Amy.

"Hey, now we've got three people going for the position?" I asked. I was beginning to understand why Peter acted the way he did.

"I'm brave!" exclaimed Deirdre. She looked down to see a spider crawling up her leg. She screamed and ran behind the car.

"What the...." We all turned as Obi-Wan sat up.

"Never mind that," said Qui-Gon. "Who is staying?"

"I'll stay! I won't mind getting away from Peter and Jar-Jar," said Obi-Wan.

"Please let me stay," pleaded Amy. "Master Yoda said that I was strong in the Force."

"He just said that you were way too obsessed with Star Wars," said Deirdre.

"That too." Amy nodded.

"Let her stay, because she'll argue until you do," I said.

"Are you sure you will be all right?" Qui-Gon asked Amy.

"I'm sure," she replied. She nodded, then began to walk away, still clad in her gold bikini. After a few steps, she tripped and let out a cry of pain.

"I'm fine!" she called back to us.

"One of us will return for you after we have dropped the rest off on Naboo," said Obi-Wan.

"OK," she said, getting up. Deirdre and I both got in the car with worried looks on our faces.

"She'll be fine," said Qui-Gon, who was now sitting in the front passenger's seat. We heard a thump, and Jar-Jar's head popped up. The car was lifted up and we slashed through the sky.

"WHOASA!" cried Jar-Jar.

"What?"

"Nothing!"

Our ride was easy. We had to put up the top of the car when we got high into the atmosphere. Thankfully, we didn't see any planes, and once we got into space, we didn't see any ships either...for a while.

"We're nearing Naboo," Qui-Gon informed us. Just then the car swayed.

"What?"

"Please not now," I murmured.

"Enemy fighters," Qui-Gon told us. "We'll have to get past them."

"They're faster than us, and smaller, so they're easier to manuever," continued Obi-Wan.

Deirdre and I looked out the window and saw two covered motorcycles chasing us. We jerked to a stop, but the motorcycles passed us. We noticed that their bumper stickers read:

Star Wars Extras

"Extras!" cried Obi-Wan. "I hate those guys!" He pushed a button, and a torpedo destroyed the fighters.

"I thought we were going to Tatooine," I said.

"I was," answered Obi-Wan. "I was going to pick up these two, but now I've got them."

"We're landing," said Qui-Gon.

Before I knew it, we were standing in a courtyard of a palace.

"Oh!" exclaimed Deirdre. "I remember
    this part in the movie! But shouldn't Anakin be here?"

The two jedi looked at each other in sudden realization.

"We better uh...got get him back on Tatooine," said Qui-Gon. "Come on."

SO, before I knew it, we were standing in the middle of a desert.

"I will go and get him," said Qui-Gon. "We will be back in a few days. You know, I've gotta discover he's strong in the Force, and he's gotta win a Pod Race." We all nodded in understanding. Well, almost all of us.

"What?"

"Nothing, Peter!"

So, Qui-Gon set off and the rest of us all got back in the car and turned on the radio. I began to sing along while Obi-Wan stared at the horizon, Jar-Jar slept, Deirdre tried to twirl her hair to look like Elvis's, and Peter sat.

"By the way, shouldn't R2D2 and Queen Amidala be here too? Oh, and her captain, and her handmaidens..."

"It isn't ENTIRELY perfect," Obi-Wan said to Deirdre.

"Sorrry," she retorted. They conti

20. starwarsgirl4324

Jan 21, 2000
  21. Jargonn

Oct 7, 2000
    I hope Amy is ok alone in cannibal country, and I'm sure we're all looking forward to her (your) return. I liked the Elvis reference; if only I could get my hair to look like his! I think I'll have to give 10 to 1 odds on Obi in the fight, but perhaps Peter had a trick or two up his sleeve. Actually, he reminds me of a child, always with the whats and wherefors. He needs to sit down and watch the films, or at least cop a good slap to the head. Either one's ok with me, but the film thing would be a little more constructive I think. Anyway, enough of my rambling, and more story please.

22. Broken-Sabre

Broken-Sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2001
    Still laughing. The only problem is that my family think I'm going nuts :) Please can we have some more soon. :)

23. starwarsgirl4324

Jan 21, 2000
    Actually, Jargonn, Peter was originally supposed to be the head of our group and end up saving us all many times throughout the story, but the one "what?" that I wrote led to a much different character. Anyway, I'm happy with him.

Broken-Sabre: You have to continuously laugh for your family to think you're nuts? Mine already thinks that of me. ;)

I'll be posting again tomorrow.

24. starwarsgirl4324

Jan 21, 2000
    I now present the return of Amy (me!)

"Hey, guys!" We all turned our heads and Peter and Obi-Wan stopped fighting to see Amy walking towards us and away from a small spaceship. Following her was the old Obi-Wan Kenobi and three guys about our age that looked exactly alike. As soon as they reached us, Amy began the introductions.

"This is Kati, Deirdre, Peter, Jar-Jar, and this is you, the young Obi-Wan." The older Obi-Wan simply stared at his younger self, who was still on the desert floor.

"Oh yeah, and these are three guys I met," Amy finished, speaking to us. They all stepped forward.

"Hi," said one of them. "We're Ben."

"OK..." began Deirdre.

"Well, see, I'm Ben," the first one said. He then pointed to the guy next to him. "This is my clone, Ben." He pointed to the third and final guy. "And this is my clone AND his clone, Ben."

"Wow," I said.

"Yeah," said the second clone. "We're all each other's clone!"

"Well..." We all turned to Deirdre, who was now speaking. "Well, technically, that's incorrect. See, only two of you can be clones, since one of you had to be the original Ben. So therefore..."

"Yeah, that's what we meant," said the third clone.

"Anyway, how did you get back to us?" the young Obi-Wan asked Amy, getting up from the ground.

"Well he...I mean you received my message for help," Amy replied, gesturing to the older Obi-Wan.

"What?" asked Peter, who was now standing. The young Obi-Wan kicked him in the shins, and he collapsed once again.

"Don't let your anger dominate you," his future self told him.

"How can it matter? I'm you. You're me. I'm going to become you anyway."

The older Obi-Wan thought for a moment.

"Well when you are me, what will I be?" he asked his past self.

"Dead," was the younger Obi-Wan's reply.

"But if I am dead, wouldn't you be dead too? After all, we are each other."

"No, I take back what I said before. You're only the future me," young Obi-Wan pointed out.

"What?" asked Peter. For once, no one said anything, because we all felt the same way.

"Back!" said Qui-Gon, who was now approaching us.

"You're back early," said young Obi-Wan.

"I am. Hello, Amy," Qui-Gon said. "Who are your companions?"

"Well, they're Ben," Amy began. "And he's..."

"QUI-GON!" exclaimed the old Obi-Wan. "It's so wonderful to see you!" He embraced his former master.

"And he is?" Qui-Gon inquired.

"Obi-Wan Kenobi," Amy answered with a smile. Qui-Gon glanced back and forth from Obi to Obi.

"Why are you back so early?" young Obi-Wan asked Qui-Gon.

"Oh, I couldn't bring Anakin," he replied.

"Why not?" I asked.

"His mother told me he was dead." Deirdre's and Amy's mouths dropped open, as did the old Obi-Wan's.

"Well then, you'll have to marry Queen Amidala and be Luke and Leia's father," old Obi-Wan said to his past self.

"That's just great. Make me do EVERYTHING." Young Obi-Wan leaned against the car, mumbling complaints to himself.

"If Anakin's dead, then who is Darth Vader?" Deirdre asked.

"James Earl Jones," old Obi-Wan replied. "At least his voice."

"What?"

"Yousa don't understand anythingsa!" Jar-Jar said to Peter.

"He's starting to sound Italian," I said.

"Well I don't get it either," said Deirdre, rubbing her forehead and discovering that her hair was still twisted like Elvis's. She immediately brushed it out with her fingers.

"I'll explain it all later," Amy told her.

"It's getting late," all of the Bens said together. "Where are we going to sleep?"

"We can't stay here. It's too dangerous," young Obi-Wan replied.

"Then where CAN we go?" Amy asked.
    What will they do? :confused:

25. starwarsgirl4324

Jan 21, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.