main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends A Matter For Concern - Humor oneshot. Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Bant

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi-Gon, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Gon

Jedi-Gon Jedi Master star 1

Nov 1, 2007
    What can I say? I had a random urge to write about Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Bant, and tickling. This is the result.

------------------

Bant Eerin, Jedi padawan to Master Tahl, walked calmly through the housing wing of the Jedi Temple, heading a quiet course for the quarters that she and her master shared. Her mon-calamarian face was the picture of Jedi serenity, and the halls were quiet. Her legs carried her small frame down the hallway in smooth, graceful movements. She gave a contented sigh as her door came into her sight.

?Let go of me!?

Bant jumped at the sudden scream. Her forehead came together in a confused look.

?Agh! Master! Stop!?

Bant?s features furrowed deeper as her confusion grew. She knew that voice. What in the name of the force??

?Mercy! Please, Master!?

Presently, Bant couldn?t tell if Obi-Wan was screaming, begging, or crying. What in the galaxy was Qui-Gon doing to him?!

?This should teach you a lesson, Padawan.? Came Qui-Gon?s voice, serene and calm as ever. ?Never try to pick a fight with someone who has an obvious advantage over you. Especially your master.?

With a slight chill, Bant suddenly became afraid for Obi-Wan. Qui-Gon sounded surious? Was he? Punishing Obi-Wan? Bant gulped. Was he beating him? She wouldn?t never have suspected Master Jinn of abusing Obi-Wan, but? She didn't know him that well, and... He was extremely unorthodox?

]?I wasn?t trying to - Ow! Master, that hurt!?

Bant clamped her teeth together, her stomach slightly queasy. His voice sounded pained. Gulping down her fear, she opened the door to Qui-Gon?s and Obi-Wan?s quarters. The sight that met her large silver eyes was, at first glance, very alarming. One of Qui-Gon?s arms was secured around Obi-Wan?s shoulders in what looked to be a head lock, and his other arm was jabbing at Obi-Wan?s chest? Trying to injure is ribs? As Bant took in the scene, it all seemed very strange. And why was Obi-Wan squirming around like that?

Suddenly, Obi-Wan laid eyes on her. He reached out to her with one hand, while gasping for air.

?Bant! Save me! I?m being strangled!? He managed, with short, quick breaths. Bant didn?t do anything. She was completely and hopelessly confused, and was still trying to figure out what in the name of the Force was going on.

The next thing she knew, Obi-Wan was breaking free of Qui-Gon?s grasp, and both padawan and master started for her. She made a small, frightened noise in her throat.

?Oh no, you don?t.? Qui-Gon lunged for Obi-Wan?s legs, but with a yell, Obi-Wan rolled out of his reach, sprung to his feet, and promptly grabbed Bant?s shoulders and placed her between himself and Qui-Gon.

?Please, Master! Have mercy!?

?Mercy? Is my padawan - my stubborn, smart-mouthing, cheeky, disrespectful young padawan actually begging for my mercy??

?Yes!?

?Hmm? I think I?ll have to decline. Tell him to try again later.? Qui-Gon, in a very uncharacteristic flur of energy, lunged once again at his padawan, who agilely ducked behind Bant.

Suddenly, Bant found herself in the middle of an ?around the bush? chase, with herself being the bush. She stood frozen, with wide eyes, her head darting around to follow the movements of the master and padawan. After a minute or two, Qui-Gon stood facing her, an exasperated, impatient look on his face.

?I will kindly have to ask you to step aside, Padawan Eerin.? He said. Bant paled. He had to be at least two and a half feet taller than her, and was quite intimidating. She quickly stepped aside, and couldn?t keep herself from squealing when Qui-Gon grabbed Obi-Wan by the ankles and dragged him across the floor. Obi-Wan was grabbing at the thin fibers of the carpet, tying to slow his trail across their living room floor.

?Aaaaaaggghhh!? Obi-Wan?s war-cry like scream was slightly muffled by the carpet that faced his mouth, but it?s meaning was apparent as a force-driven pillow flew up to make firm contact with Qui-Gon?s head. Qui-Gon momentarily lost concent

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I wasn't beeing cheeky! I was just... Taking advantage of the situation to bring some humor into such a dull meditation session!?

'Can't say I blame him there. Meditations can be quite boring to a mind that refuses to be stilled.

Loved the image of Qui and Obi roughhousing

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Great job on this

=D= =D= =D= =D=

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I wasn't beeing cheeky! I was just... Taking advantage of the situation to bring some humor into such a dull meditation session!

Wonderful! [face_laugh] =D=

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Lovely humorous piece of work.

Liked it[face_laugh][face_laugh]

5. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    LOL that was great!

6. Jedi_Perigrine

Jedi_Perigrine Jedi Master star 4