main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Diary of the Grieving Jedi- A OC's Diary.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Freak_Forever, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Freak_Forever

Anakin_Freak_Forever Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2008
    Title: Diary of the Grieving Jedi.
    Author: Anakin_Freak_Forever (AFF)
    Timeframe: Before the Saga to Beyond the Saga.
    Characters: OC(Katlyn D'Prinzo) Xanthos, Qui-Gon Jinn, Depa Billaba.
    Gene: Angst, Romance.
    Summary: A diary of a torn and love-struck Jedi.
    Notes: I'm very proud of this OC, so enjoy experiancing her life as I did creating it.

Dear Diary,

Master Jinn came today with a new kid. His name is Xanthos. He?s 9 like my class and I. And he looked pretty nervous. I seriously do not blame him. Kids are treating him like dirt. The Tusken Raider in our class, whose name is real weird, is teasing him. Well I think TR needs to get lost. Xanthos came to our class today and he was pretty smart! So I sat with him at lunch and talked to him. I told him kids in our class tease me because I?m from Dantooine. Dantooine people are only expected to live until 25. I?m going to break that stupid tradition! I don?t care. Xanthos cheered up and said kids tease him because he is too old for the temple. They think he will turn bad. I don?t believe it. I think I might have found a friend. A friend I can relate to. Another weird thing too Diary. Yoda called me to his chambers and asked me what Master I would pick if I had to. I said I don?t know. Yoda said to clear my conscience and think. After a while I said Master Depa Billaba. Yoda looked approvingly at me and said that was a good choice. He said for me to go and hummed to himself. What does he mean Diary?? I don?t know. I have to go. Xanthos is calling me and asking what the Great Sith War was. Bye!

Katlyn D?Prinzo.

Sorry the grammar is bad but I tried to make it like a nine-year old was writing it!:D

2. Anakin_Freak_Forever

Jul 16, 2008
    Dear Diary,

Katlyn here. I?m 13 years old and finally a padawan! To a Jedi Council Master: Depa Billaba. She?s really nice and not at all scary like everyone thinks. I think Master Qui-Gon is scary! I don?t know how Xani lives with it! But he says I think on what I see not how it really is. Yeah why is he talking! He is scared of Master Windu! Well I can outstare him any day! Today was my birthday and we had stupid tests on the bloody Sith War! What is the point of studying a thing in the past when they are telling us to concentrate on the future? And I don?t see the point of studying the Mandorlian War either. It?s dumb. I told Xani this and he laughed. He said I?m pissed off because they kicked me out of the test early for spelling the War name wrong on my sheet. Ha Ha. Anyway nobody ever noticed my birthday because I never tell them. They say it is one more year to my early death! Excuse me, sorry for living in this life. Only Xani remembered. He gave me a necklace that shone red when somebody around me lied. I tied in around my forehead like a thing that holds my hair back, with the locket in the middle. I have brown hair that is going blonde at the tips, brown eyes, and I love the color black. Yoda says this isn?t wise for a Jedi. Or ?Wise for a Jedi this is not!? Like hark, who?s talking! That nasty midget wrinkled over-ripe prune of a troll! The order this, the order that. Pardon. I think someone feels the same way. On the footpath of the Temple are the words: ?Screw the Order, We must?. Oh I was killing myself laughing and had to do an hour of meditation as punishment. I don?t care. I needed a bloody good laugh. Xani has gone a bit dark lately, yelling that he hates Master Jinn. I try to calm him and he screams that I don?t know anything. Ok Xani CALM DOWN!!! I asked him if he was alright and he said yes. Oh really? So then why did my locket go red? You can?t lie to me Xani. Then he goes red and runs out of the room. I think?.No Xani is a good boy who couldn?t?..he wouldn?t???..but then??. Umm Diary??? Does Xanthos D?Crion have a crush on me??

Katlyn D?Prinzo.

3. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    interesting story here. I sense a few rebellious attitudes in your character though. She should be careful around Xanatos, he is not one to be reckoned expecially if he hates Qui! Hate is bad...I can see where this is going and I don't like it.

4. Anakin_Freak_Forever

Jul 16, 2008
    Katlyn is very rebel sometimes.[face_mischief] After growing up with a false hope of getting a friend, she met Xanthos and was attracted to him because they were both different, rebel and sometimes step out of line:p . She gets better as she gets older though when some one turns dark....[face_devil]

I'll try to clean up her act but I created her unclean and unperfect and that is how she will stay[face_not_talking]

AFF:-B

5. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    [face_laugh] I wasn't saying you should change her. I was just saying my view on your first two posts. No need to get defensive, you're doing great on it. Her friendshi with Xanatos and rebelliousness actually makes it interesting.

6. Anakin_Freak_Forever

Jul 16, 2008
    Dear Diary,

Okay whats wrong with me!! Why did I do it? I can keep telling myself it wasn't me, But maybe it was me. I know I'm out of line sometimes but come on! This far? What will Master do when she finds out??? Oh God........Here this is what happened maybe I can find out from my own words. It happened like this...

Flashback

Xanthos moved into the corridor, creeping quietly. It had been hard enough to evade his Master, let alone get out. As usual, Katlyn stood outside her room, reading.
    "What are you doing Kat?" She looked up.
    "Reading?" she smiled. Xanthos looked down.
    'You know how you said Actions speak louder than words?"
    Katlyn smiled again, looking confused. Xanthos made no move to sit down so Katlyn stood up. Xanthos took a breath and said
    "I want to say something but can't put it into words" he whispered
    "So?"
    Xanthos leant fforward and kissed her lightly on the lips. He smiled and walked away leaving Katlyn there still holding her book.

See Diary! I'm bad bad bad! But is it true. Maybe he loves me but do I love him??
    I don't know. I'm feeling really confused right now. Master is asking what is wrong with me.

Bye

Katlyn D'prinzo

People! If you don't like this script caus of Xanthos, dont' read! No offence

7. Anakin_Freak_Forever

Jul 16, 2008
    Sorry. I'm very defensive sometimes[face_beatup] Lol not that defensivse[face_laugh] . I love Katlyn and Xanthos was awesome for her so.............................................yeah:D

Thank you for liking it[face_coffee]

AFF:-B

8. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    lol it's ok. now a random comment on the update...

o_O I would so freak out if I was in Katlyn's shoes. I'd be like "what the?" I'd also probably steer clear of Xanatos since I am me and not Katlyn.

MTFBWY

9. Anakin_Freak_Forever

Jul 16, 2008
    She is confused and worried and doesn't know if she loves him.[face_worried] [face_plain]

Wait for the next one[face_peace]

10. Anakin_Freak_Forever

Jul 16, 2008
    Dear Diary,

I should?ve foreseen this day! The day the sith are regenerated, the day my heart finally breaks and the day Xanthos D?Crion runs away from the Order. Why?! Everyone is quiet for once. All except that stupid bully, you know the one starting with S and he is a Tusken Raider. I call him BTR. Bully Tusken Raider. He screamed at me today ?Oi! Kristen or whatever your name is! Where is your boyfriend now? He ran away because you?ve only got 9 more precious years left Dantooine freak!? Seriously it?s not funny anymore but he is still trying to get to me. Without Xani it was sort of well hurtful but I just said ?It?s Katlyn? I think I?m losing my touch as well. Yoda asked me if I was alright and I said yes well what else would I say? ?No Master Yoda I?m in love?? I don?t think so. Master Qui-Gon Jinn can?t look me in the eye today either. He thinks it?s my fault. I?m a 16 year old for Force sake. I can?t go up to him and say ?I conned Xani into running off?. But that is exactly what he thinks. Go to hell Master Jinn.

I?m so upset right now I can?t write anymore.

Katlyn D?Prinzo

11. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    :eek: Natoes!
    And Quiggy is So Stupid.
    Katlyn needs a [:D]
    Count me in!

12. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Katlyn needs a hug. [:D]

that's all I'm saying though...short on time.

*runs off to watch the clone wars movie*

13. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    this is a bit rushed in my opinion and lacks some detail, but pretty good.

14. Anakin_Freak_Forever

Jul 16, 2008
    Dear Diary,

I'm not in a good mood today. Well I'm in the Healers Ward right now and it is not enjoyable because it hurts when I move. And people think I'm suicidal. Why? Because I fell off the Jedi Temple. It was around last week because I've been in a few day coma. It was all foggy that day and I was on my balcony. I couldn't see so I thought it would be cool if I dropped a coin through it. It might make a little trail where it fell. So I pershed myself on the ledge and tried to get a coin out of my jeans pocket (I'm not really meant to where jeans as a jedi but they are comfy and cool) and next thing I know, the chair slid out from under my foot and I went flying back over the edge. I can't remember much (coma syndrome) but I do remember landing on a speeder that was parked in midair (Thank those hooligans who get parking tickets) and rolling off. It definetly broke my bad fall on the concrete. But now people think I'm suicidal. I heard Master Jinn yelling about me in front of my hospital ward door when I was reading my book called: "101 ways to Murder your Master". Just a little book going around the younglings and padawans that the Masters don't know about. It isn't Sithly its funny. Anyway Master Jinn was going on and on about kicking me out of the Order. Excuse me. Sorry for breaking half the bones in my body. I was about to get up and tell old Jinnhead what I really think of him when Master Midget told him to "Calm himself down he will. Think about it he must" and here is my two to add to the conversation: "Be mean to Katlyn you will not" and "Kick you out of the Order we will". Hee Hee. I wonder what Xani would say to that. They also found Xani's whereabouts too but I'm putting a stop to that as well. I put sensors on the council door before I fell that pick up the word "Xanthos" and will automatically lock the doors. I'm not bad just annoyed and angry.

I've gotta finish this entry because my arms getting cramped.

Katlyn D'Prinzo.

15. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Quiggy has problems.
    Poor Katlyn.
    And that was a little funny too:p

tapping fish
    fry it fry it?

16. Anakin_Freak_Forever

Jul 16, 2008
    Dear my old Diary,

I was a fragile 16 year old when I last wrote now I'm 23. And I'm writing back because I have nothing or nobody to tell. I found a Sith last week. Having no choice it attacked me. It was black and red and had a double sided lightsaber. I think it's called Darth Maul. I had just overpowered it when it....hit me. With Sith lightning. Master Yoda said I had an strange reaction to it. Yoda came on the mission as well and came just in time to save me because I was unconsious. The sith ran off though. Now I'm in the hostpital....and I seriously wanna kill myself. The lightning did something to me. It stopped age. I'm now offically 23 unless I die someway other than age. How ironic. I meant to die at 25 and I'm forever 23. Everyone is going forwards and I've stopped in the Race of Life. I don't want to outlive people younger than me!! People going on about how good it will be to be immortal. I don't think so. That godamn Sith!! I hope someone I know kills it.........I also had a strange vision. That Sith kills someone I know.....I'm thinking Master Jinn. Anyway I'm figuring out ways to murder myself and each one leads to not. I gotta go. I need to meditate.

Katlyn

17. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    now now katlyn no being suicidal [face_shame_on_you] you should focus more on how to defeat the Sith and help keep bad things from happening

great update =D=

18. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Yeah Katlyn, focus on real life.
    Still, I don't think even SHE might feel sad if Quig or that Rodian or something dies.
    This is SO good.

tapping fish
    don't underestimate the famous younger

19. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    Good! This is a lot better. Keep it up. I'm really into it.

20. Anakin_Freak_Forever

Jul 16, 2008
    Thanks for the comments everyone!:) Sorry bout the sucicide thoughts[face_whistling]

This is an awesome post

Dear Diary,

When I was 15 I found a force sensitive baby. And now I went on mission with him and his master: Master Jinn. I haven?t seen the kid since I found him and it?s really weird. Qui-Gon and I refuse to meet each other?s eye, let alone speak to each other. The poor padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi, had no idea of the life-long grudge Qui-Gon holds against me and I to him, so he kept trying to make conversation but we kept cutting him off. Suddenly I wished Xani was back. When we were friends, he could fill the room with endless chatter and still be enjoyable. This cheered me up (In a way) and I managed to ask him how he liked the training as a padawan. He said it was great, but he kept having problems controlling his anger. I said I was exactly the same at his age, all Jedi have had it. This cheered him up and I said that we called it the PBS. Padawan Boredom Syndrome. Master Jinn said we had to get into town so we all packed up and took the speeder (My Speeder/Ship) and went into Telos?s main town. A chill went down my spine when I realized this was Xanthos home town. Would I see him? The answer: Yes. He was the leader of this whole planet! He was on screens and all and he looked so different. If I had not known this was Xanthos home town I would?ve never guessed it was him. We met some rebels known as Drew and Andrea. I liked Andrea better. I didn?t trust Drew. We disguised ourselves and I went off into a different part of the crowd at the arena near the stage. Then he appeared! Oh Force what am I going to do! I tried not to look at the stage, I?m sure if he looked my direction he would recognize me. When he spoke he looked into the crowd and I looked up. His eyes, once a dark blue that would sparkle were now a dead grey. He smiled, in a way a cat does when it corners its mouse. I was the mouse. He ordered something and the person next to me started yelling and pointing at me. Not good. Guards came running at me. Oh Force. Deciding quickly I took off in the opposite direction, because Obi-Wan and Jinn were in trouble. Too late. They were grabbed and I was cornered. Seeing Andrea at the back exit, I ran there and looked back at Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. They were now in cages. Great. Just what I need. I ran to my speeder with my astromech droid R6-KD perched inside. R6 whistled as Andrea jumped in. ?Don?t worry? I said ?She?s a friend?. I hope. I went over the top of the arena and went through the gap in the roof. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon jumped in. ?Good timing? Qui-Gon said to me. My Force. That was the first words he said to me in 12 years. Nodding I drove to where I thought I saw Xanthos running. It was a cave we discovered earlier. We all ran in and Xanthos smiled. ?Hello? he hissed. My heart lurched. He was standing near the edge of the acid pool. ?You will never defeat me Qui-Gon. That is your curse? he said to Jinn. He looked at me. And smiled. A nice smile. Not an evil one. Then I saw that young boy with alive eyes come to life. But not for long. He turned and jumped into the acid pool. None of us had expected that. The walls started crumbling. I grabbed Obi-Wan?s arm and yelled at Qui-Gon ?Move! There is nothing you can do!? before I started running with Andrea and Obi-Wan. Jinn stared at the pool then turned and ran. We got to my speeder and R6 started squealing as the cave collapsed behind us. We got back to our ship, said goodbye to Andrea and Drew and I drove it home. Luckily nobody came into the cockpit where I was. They would?ve seen the tears on my face.

Katlyn D?Prinzo

21. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    great update =D=

22. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    EEK!!!!
    What are these male Jedi's problems!
    But, that was one phenominal post!
    I think I know what is coming though proofless.

23. DarkJediAFF

DarkJediAFF Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2008
    AFF!!:eek:

These are really good![face_peace]

Your awesome at this!

Bring this writer back!

24. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Years are too long!

25. DarkJediAFF

DarkJediAFF Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2008
    For me...they are like seconds whipping past you, too fast to hold on to for more than a minute and they leave plodding along in their dust.

Years are too quick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.