main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Obi-Wan Answers an Email Survey - Humor - Survey #5 - Bant

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi-Gon, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Gon

Jedi-Gon Jedi Master star 1

Nov 1, 2007
    Well, the title pretty much explains it. Obi-Wan decides to answer an email survey, and gets his friends in on the fun (Or irritating stupidity, depending on how look at it.)

Anyway, this was very random and funny. I was reading some ?survey? fanfics, and thought I might throw one together from a questionnaire that I recently received in my email (of course, I made a few edits with the SW universe in mind. ;) )

Survey #1: Obi-Wan

----------------------------

1. Name? Obi-Wan Kenobi

2. Nicknames and/or Titles? Padawan, Obi, ?Oafy-Wan? (courtesy of my childhood bullies). Master Yoda has a habit of calling me ?Young One?.

3. How old are you? 22 standard years old.

4. What time did you get up this morning? Around four-thirty in the morning. Typical for Qui-Gon to wake me up at such a sithly hour?

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal.

6. What is your middle name? Ben

7. What food do you dislike? Absolutely anything that contains hoi broth. If you review my medical records, you?ll understand why.

9. What kind of speeder do you fly? I fly whatever speeder, ship, or sky-car I am told to fly. I do not own one.

10. Favorite sandwich? Hmm? I?ll have to say the nurf steak and cheese sandwiches served at Dex?s. Incredibly indulgent and fattening, I know, but they are very good.

11. What characteristic do you despise? I dislike many characteristics, but arrogance is very high up on the list.

12. Favorite item of clothing? My cloak. Besides being warm and comfortable, I have discovered numerous other uses for it over the years. Perhaps I should write a list of them, later.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hmm? Very hard. Naboo, perhaps, if there is no political tension there.

14. Are you an organized person? Typically. Unless I am in a bad mood. Just ask my master ? I can be a bit of a slob, then.

15. Where would you retire to? Retire? Who?s ever heard of a Jedi retiring?

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My thirteenth birthday. My new master gives me a rock, we?re high-jacked on our way to my first official mission, and a few days later I?m nearly brain-washed. Quite memorable, I?d say.

17. What are you going to do when you finish this? I might work on next week?s homework some more. Perhaps meditate. I?m not sure.

18. Where is the furthest place you are sending this? Hmm? I?m not sure. I think Owen is the furthest away. Most everyone else is within the Temple.

19. Who is the person you think will send back first? Perhaps Qui-Gon. Though with his procrastination habits, I may never get anything back from him.

20. When is your birthday? May 8, 22 (BrS)

21. Morning person or a night person? Night, most definitely. Qui-Gon can vouch for me when I say that I am the l living dead in the morning. If not for the Force, I might never get through our morning spars.

22. What is you shoe size? 9. Master, if you make so much as one bigfoot joke...

23. Pets? No permanent pets, but we often give residence to whatever pathetic life-forms my master ?rescues?.

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? As of last week, I set a new record. I have broken every single bone in my body (except for my eardrums ? it was only a crack) within a span 8 years. My leg still has bone-knitters on it.

25. What did you want to be when you were little? A Jedi Knight, of course!

26. How are you today? Extremely bored. Besides being effectively bed-ridden, it is very muggy and rainy today.

27. What is your favorite flower? I?m not sure. There are some lovely blue flowers in the temple gardens, though I haven't a clue what they're called.

28. What are you listening to right now? Rain hitting my window. Qui-Gon, mentally. His shields are down, and his talking to himself again. Rather annoying to listen to, but somehow very amusing.

29. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to? August 16, six days from now, when I can take these bone-knitters off.

30. What was the l

2. celine

celine Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2007
    Cute! Poor Obi-Wan, bored and laid up in bed.[:D]

All the answers sounded very "in-character."

what made you decide on May 8th for his birthday?[face_thinking]

Again, great job. Fun to read.=D=

3. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

At least Obi-Wan found a way to entertain himself while healing from his latest injury.

I completely, irrevocably, utterly and completely loath and despise politics

I can so relate to that!

Great job on this

=D= =D= =D= =D=

4. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    LOL!
    Now I appreciate rugs! (I fell of the top bunk, seriously)
    LOLOLOLOL!

tapping fish
    what is there

5. nickenobi-nz

nickenobi-nz Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2005
    Hilarious!! I think you definately need to write some more of these! Love to see Qui-Gon's reply! :D

6. Anakin_Freak_Forever

Anakin_Freak_Forever Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2008
    Qui-Gon, mentally. His shields are down, and his talking to himself again

ROTFL[face_laugh]

I can so imagine that.

Poor Obi-Wan getting told by Master Yoda "Young One" though he is 22.[face_alien_1]

Imagine having broken every bone in your body in 8 years.8-}

Well Done I expect more from you in the future[face_dancing]

AFF

7. Jedi-Gon

Nov 1, 2007
    celine - Thanks! Well, I really don't know what made me choose May 8th. It rather randomly popped into my mind when I was trying to figure out what to put down, and I thought it befit him. I'll probably do something similar to all of the characters. ;) Thanks for reading!

KELIA - Yes, his latest injury. Though one would be inclined to think that he'd be used to it by now... Yes, the politics thing was not only from Obi-Wan's point of view, but mine as well. I hate politics! :p Thanks for reading!

mujapple-juicey - Yes, rugs are a good thing, I suppose. Thanks for reading!

nickenobi-nz - Qui-Gon's reply is coming up, along with surveys for Siri, Bant, Owen, Tahl, and maybe even Yoda and Mace. ;) Thanks for reading!

Anakin_Freak_Forever - I always thought Qui-Gon would be one to talk to himself. :p Yes, Yoda calls him 'young'. Of course, compared to how old Yoda is, Obi-Wan is young. Thanks! There's more coming up! :p Thanks for reading!

8. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Do we get more?

9. Jedi-Gon

Nov 1, 2007
    Alright! Here's Qui-Gon's reply. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

Survey #2 - Qui-Gon

---------------------------------------------

Padawan: I would have just put my shields up, had you asked me. Also, I do not procrastinate. If the chrono is correct, I may just be the first one to respond. Things are not always as they appear, Obi-Wan.

1. Name? Qui-Gon Jinn

2. Nicknames and/or Titles? Obi-Wan calls me 'Master', of course. My former Padawan, Alanna, calls me Master as well, when she is around. Tahl calls me 'Qui' from time to time, along with other nick-names and pet-names that I would rather not remember.

3. How old are you? I could tell you, but you'd never believe me. Plus, it's very rude to ask a Jedi Master for his age.

4. What time did you get up this morning? Four in the morning. I love to get up early - start the day, get work done, and I get to watch the sunrise. It can also be amusing to watch my padawan try to navigate our apartment in a state of semi-consciousness.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal, perhaps granola.

6. What is your middle name? That is information that I do not hand out.

7. What food do you dislike? Fatty, greasy foods. Most things that consist mainly of meat.

9. What kind of speeder do you fly? I fly whatever I am told to fly. Mostly Jedi shuttles.

10. Favorite sandwich? Light salad sandwiches are the best. I prefer it on finer kinds of bread (I probably picked that up from Dooku), but any will do.

11. What characteristic do you despise? Ignorance, arrogance.

12. Favorite item of clothing? My boots. They are probably the most comfortable article of clothing I've ever owned. I got them nearly ten years ago, and they still fit, and have wear left in them - no matter what Obi-Wan says.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? My homeworld. It is beautiful there, with thick forests and green plains. It is not overly inhabited, and would be a nice break from the over-populated Coruscant.

14. Are you an organized person? I have some semi-distinguishable piles on my desk. That is about as organized as I get.

15. Where would you retire to? I agree with Obi-Wan. Jedi do not retire.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Most likely my first birthday after I took Obi-Wan as an apprentice. He made a huge deal out of it, and, though I was quite reluctant at first, we had a wonderful day out celebrating and touring Coruscant.

17. What are you going to do when you finish this? I have a few late reports to turn into the council. Force have mercy on the wrath that is sure to come.

18. Where is the furthest place you are sending this? I'm not exactly sure, but Obi-Wan is probably right - Owen is quite far away.

19. Who is the person you think will send back first? Tahl, maybe. Or Bant.

20. When is your birthday? October 24, 57 (BrS)

21. Morning person or a night person? Morning. I love to get up early. I can also work well at night, though.

22. What is you shoe size? 10.

23. Pets? I do not own any animals, but I do let the occasional stray into my home, if it needs shelter.

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Because of my padawan's recent injury, I think that the council may send us on a less... Intense mission than they usually do. I would enjoy that.

25. What did you want to be when you were little? A Jedi Knight. Though I had also (very briefly) considered the path of a Healer.

26. How are you today? Calm, but a bit swamped. I have several things to get done today.

27. What is your favorite flower? Truthfully, I enjoy them all. I love more or less all plants.

28. What are you listening to right now? The rain outside.

29. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to? No specific day - whenever we go back out onto the field.

30. What was the last thing you ate? A handful of granola.

31. Do you wish on stars? No.

32. How many different planets have you traveled to before? In all m

10. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Wan was more LOLish than Quiggy.
    But he's hi own cluttered self, right Quig?
    That was great!

11. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    lol tis great!!!! Can I request one? Please? Do my favorite and much ignored Jedi, Yoda. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Please?

12. nickenobi-nz

Dec 14, 2005
    Great! Thanks for doing Qui-Gon, very well done. I loved the last question :) I have to suggest another though...Xan would be very entertaining!

13. Anakin_Freak_Forever

Anakin_Freak_Forever Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2008
    Well Done![face_laugh]

I think Obi's was more out there and funny:p

How bout Siri's email answer??[face_praying]

AFF:D

14. ClaudiaR

ClaudiaR Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 8, 2007
    Oh How fun is Obi!
    The poor guy being stcuk with bone knitters can't be fun!
    well.. he does say it very boring...
    I love how you can feel his subtle sarcasm through some
    answers!

I love it

15. Jedi-Gon

Nov 1, 2007
    mujapple-juicey - Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!

JediKaren - Thanks, and sure, I can do Yoda! Thanks for reading!

nickenobi-nz- Thanks! I enjoyed doing Qui-Gon. :) Hmm... Xan, you say? That would be interesting... Thanks for reading!

Anakin_Freak_Forever - Thanks! Well, here's Siri's reply for you! Thanks for reading! :D

ClaudiaR - Thanks so much! Glad you're enjoying it! Yes, unlucky, indeed, to be stuck with bone-knitters. Thanks for reading!

-----------------------

Survey #3 - Siri

-----------------------

1. Name? Siri Tachi

2. Nicknames and/or Titles? Master Gallia calls me ?Padawan?, of course. Obi-Wan sometimes refers to me as ?O-Siri?, when he is in one of his odd moods.

3. How old are you? 20 standard years old.

4. What time did you get up this morning? Six-thirty, as usual. I like to get up early and work on katas ? it gets me energized.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal, hotcakes, muffins? Anything I can get my hands on, really.

6. What is your middle name? I use it so little that I have forgotten. I?ll have to go and look it up.

7. What food do you dislike? Tea. I don?t understand how Obi-Wan let his master twist him into liking that dirty water they refer to as a beverage.

9. What kind of speeder do you fly? I particularly enjoy the fast, speedy kind? Preferably red, perhaps silver. But, I really fly whatever they give me.

10. Favorite sandwich? Meat, cheese, sauce. I?m not too terribly picky about which kinds.

11. What characteristic do you despise? Sluggishness. Anyone with crabby-old-master syndrome.

12. Favorite item of clothing? Hmm? Probably my belt. I can stuff practically anything in my belt.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Oh, that?s hard. I really don?t know? I?ve been to a lot of great planets. Anywhere but Kegan or Hoth.

14. Are you an organized person? No. Plain and simple.

15. Where would you retire to? Jedi don?t retire, unless they die.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Probably my nineteenth birthday. For some sick reason still unknown to me, Obi-Wan thought it would be funny to continuously pull pranks on me throughout the day. All I have to say is this: Did you know that Tylock brand super-glue has the exact same consistency, color, and fragrance as my shampoo?

17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Perhaps I?ll go and visit Obi-Wan. Since he?s cooped up in bed (again) I haven?t got a sparring partner. Besides, he said he was bored. Perhaps I can entertain him by teasing him unmercifully.

18. Where is the furthest place you are sending this? I think Obi-Wan was right ? Owen is very far away.

19. Who is the person you think will send back first? Hmm? Master Tahl, maybe? Not Master Gallia, though. She?s waist deep in paperwork right now. Yet another reason why one should never seek a position on the council.

20. When is your birthday? September 29, 20 (BrS)

21. Morning person or a night person? Morning. I?m most focused, then.

22. What is you shoe size? 7. Dear Force, you males have large feet?

23. Pets? I think I?d accidentally kill or starve any animal put in my care, and then Master Jinn would kill me. Therefore, I have none.

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I finally fixed my ?saber yesterday, ever since Obi-Wan short-circuited it by knocking it into the fountains?

25. What did you want to be when you were little? A Jedi knight ? preferably one that got to kick pompous politicians in their rears.

26. How are you today? Fine, I suppose. A bit annoyed that I don?t have anything to do besides homework, but fine.

27. What is your favorite flower? I was never really one for flowers? When he had a crush on me, years ago, Garren was for some reason convinced that I liked roses, but that isn?t true.

28. What are you listening to right now? My window is open ? I can hear the usual noise of Coruscant.

29. What day o

16. ClaudiaR

ClaudiaR Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 8, 2007
    I loved it!
    I especially liked Siri's like any normal person with hello...
    which was quite different from Obi's answer!

17. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    LOL that was great!

18. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Siri and pink?
    I am floored.
    Literally.
    Oh, my stomach hurts, ack!
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

tapping fish
    stomach hurts, still!

19. celine

celine Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2007
    Ahhh....my Qui...answers how I would expect him to.[face_love]

And Suri's is funny. Much less "serious" in tone than the other two.

Yay!=D=

20. nickenobi-nz

Dec 14, 2005
    ROFTLOL. That is perfect! Absolutely loved Siri's, totally classic. I wnder what Obi-Wan thought when he got that one?!

21. Obi-Gon_Skywalker

Obi-Gon_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 1

May 25, 2008
    These were hilarious. Thanks for making me laugh today! [:D]

Tahl's answers, please? [face_praying] [face_batting]

22. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

crabby-old-master syndrome

Hmmm...I wonder if she is referring to anyone in particular?

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

23. DarkJediAFF

DarkJediAFF Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2008
    Yay! I love Siri! =D=

She was never in it that long so always try to extend her life just that little bit.;)

Or go out of wack and do some crazy AU story!8-}

Obi-Wans was ROTFL material and Qui-Gons was Lolish stuff.[face_laugh]

Dark Jedi[face_skull]

24. Jedi-Gon

Nov 1, 2007
    -------------------------------------------
    Survey #4: Tahl
    --------------------------------------------

1. Name? Tahl

2. Nicknames and/or Titles? Bant Calls me 'Master'. Qui-Gon has come up with some nick-names for me over the years, but I'd rather not repeat them.

3. How old are you? Hmm... Well, I'm two years younger than Qui-Gon. I'll just leave that for you to figure out.

4. What time did you get up this morning? Around seven thirty, as usual. Please, Qui-Gon, don't torture your padawan by making him rise so early. You put him through enough as it is.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Toast. Some times we'll (Bant and I) will have Mon Calamarian dishes that she's introduced to me. They are very good.

6. What is your middle name? I don't know if I have one.

7. What food do you dislike? Spicy food. I don't know why, but I've never liked spicy hot food.

9. What kind of speeder do you fly? Anything they entrust a blind Jedi Master to fly! Though I really do prefer fast ones. Really fast ones.

10. Favorite sandwich? Hmm... I'll have to agree with Obi-Wan - Dex's nerf-steak and cheese sandwiches are to die for.

11. What characteristic do you despise? Distrust.

12. Favorite item of clothing? A bit of an odd question, but I'll have to say my sleep clothes. They are terribly comfortable. They're made of an extremely soft fabric.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Very, very hard. Anywhere that has lots of birds and waterfalls. I love both.
    14. Are you an organized person? Yes, actually. I worked for a time under Jocasta Nu... If one is to work around her, one has to be organized.

15. Where would you retire to? Well, if retirement was even an option, I would probably choose a quiet, peaceful planet. Somewhere without alot of people.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Oh dear... It wasn't very recent, but my fifteenth birthday was quite memorable. Qui-Gon, seventeen at the time, had been out on a mission, which was supposed to be about two weeks long. But because of lots of political boundaries and war threats and such nonsense that I can barely even remember, he wasn't able to come home for nearly a whole year. I missed him terribly - he was (and is) my best friend. When he did come back, he showed up on my birthday. His hair had grown out, he smelled awful, he was soaked (it was raining) and he was very thin. I didn't care, though. It was just good to see him again. It would have been a birthday present enough if he'd have hugged me and promised never to disappear like that again, but instead he hugged me, promised never to disappear again, and then produced a rather expensive birthday gift that he'd gotten for me on his way back to the temple. It was one of the sweetest things he's ever done.

17. What are you going to do when you finish this? I haven't a clue. Bant has her homework handled, we don't have any missions coming up... Perhaps I'll go down to the archives and find a good audio book.

18. Where is the furthest place you are sending this? I'll be the fourth person to say it, now - Owen.

19. Who is the person you think will send back first? Probably Bant.

20. When is your birthday? July 3

21. Morning person or a night person? Neither. I'm an 'afternoon' person.

22. What is you shoe size? 8.

23. Pets? None. Though I've been Qui-Gon's right-hand animal smuggler on several occasions... Mostly from our youth.

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I've finished all of my mission reports! Finally!

25. What did you want to be when you were little? A Jedi Knight, just like all of my clan-mates.

26. How are you today? Excellent. I'm feeling happy today. I'm not sure why, but who needs a reason to be happy?

27. What is your favorite flower? Any that have a fragrant smell.

28. What are you listening to right now? Bant, who is humming. It's very beautiful.

29. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to? None, really.

25. DarkJediAFF

DarkJediAFF Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2008
    LMAO[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Mace and Qui-Gon hitting bars[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Sorry...

That was..[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Dark Jedi signing out

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.