main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends NOBODY KNEW (qui/tahl fanfiction)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Tahl_Jinn, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahl_Jinn

Tahl_Jinn Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2008
    Title: Nobody knew
    Author:Tahl_Jinn (TJ)
    Timeframe: before the saga, JA, AU
    Characters: qui-gon, tahl, obi-wan, bant & OC
    Genre: romance, humor (probabely mush)
    Disclaimer: i don't own anything (okay,this stupid idea) and if i DID own something tahl would still be alive...
    Summary: Imagine Tahl haden't died at New Apsolon and she and Qui-Gon are having an affair directly under the councils nose...and nobody knows about it, until their padawans come behind their little secret...
    Author's note: if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes i'm sorry for them. i'm no nativ speaker. and please: review!!!

and well... at last: this is only the beginning. i hope it is going to be intresting or funny or whatever so anyone reads on. so i'll just give this story a try

NOBODY KNEW

by Tahl_Jinn

Imagine Tahl haden?t died at New Apsolon and she and Qui-Gon are having an affair directly under the councils nose...and nobody knows about it, until their padawans come behind their little secret...

Tahl and Qui-Gon were drinking an innocent cup of tea and having a conversation about Swoops when Obi-Wan came in without a warning.
    ?Ou, sorry Master Tahl, I was just looking for...? Obi-Wan now first looked through the room ?well, I just found him at the table? he interupted himself. ?Qui-Gon would you mind to join me in some afternoonmeditation?? he asked.
    Qui-Gon shot a slightly annoyed look at his padawan but then he stood up from his chair. ?Well, sorry Tahl, I guess I have to go for a while.?
    She nodded. He knew she would be waiting for him and he hoped it woulden?t take him too long to get rid of this meditation-freak Obi-Wan.
    ?Let?s go then, Apperentice?, he said and the two jedi left Tahl alone in her room.
    While master and apperentice took their way to Obi-Wans favorit meditation place, the apperentice desperately thought of something to say to his master. He knew he had interupted the two friends in some conversation and he felt a little sorry but on the other hand Qui-Gon had promissed him to do some meditation with him this afternoon. He shot a quick view to his master but he didn?t notice or he ignored it. He?s annoyed Obi-Wan thought.
    ?I?m sorry, master? he said. Qui-Gon shot an ironic view to his apperentice. ?Sorry for what?? he asked as ironic as his gaze has been.
    ?Ehrm... well for interupting you and Tahl? Obi-Wan said with a small vioce. This wasn?t really the way he wanted to have a meditation with his master.
    The two jedi stood in the middle of an empty corridor and Qui-Gons face showed even more annoyace then before. ?Let?s just do our meditations? he said. His voice sounded a little angry so Obi-Wan just nodded and they walked further.
    When they reached the little piece of maedow Obi-Wan had talked about they sat down and began to meditate without saying a word.
    The two jedi were deeply in their own thougths. Obi-Wan was thinking about the force and inner calm but Qui-Gon thought about other things than the force. About why it was him who had an apperentice who wanted to meditate with his master all the time. He liked Obi-Wan but this was one of the annoying things about him. Once Yoda told Obi-Wan to do a little more meditation and he told Qui-Gon he should join his apperentice because it would be good for both of them. This is stupid Qui-Gon thought and tried to reach for the force. He tried about ten times but he lost it everytime because everytime he felt the force floting around him the picture of Tahl arose in his head. He tried to find this annoying but it didn?t work.

again: reviews please...
    and i hope it isn't too bad for the beginning and let me add: it's my first fanfiction i really want to finish and bring into this wonderful "public"

[face_praying] :)

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Good beginning and nice to see Tahl again.

3. Tahl_Jinn

Tahl_Jinn Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2008
    thx...
    i guess i'll go on these days...

4. Tahl_Jinn

Tahl_Jinn Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2008
    hello...
    this is the second part of my story. i hope it isn't too bad, cause i don't really like it. but it takes some time to get everything rolling...[face_mischief]

Qui-Gon secretly looked at Obi-Wan. His apperentice seemed to be in a deep meditation. Qui-Gon sighned.
    ?Obi-Was?? he asked softly.
    His padawan opened one eye. ?What is it, master??
    Qui-Gon had thought about an answer before. ?I think I?m going to eat something. Let?s do this meditation another day, okay??
    Obi-Wan opended his other eye. ?It?s fine. If you don?t mind I?ll join you.?
    Qui-Gon stopped himself from rolling his eyes, then he nodded.
    ?Master, would you mind if I bring Bant with me?? he asked. Obi-Wan hoped that Qui-Gon then would tell him to bring Tahl with him as well but his master didn?t.
    ?I don?t mind? he just said. ?Bring anyone you want. I don?t really care. But...?
    Qui-Gon stopped.
    ?What master??
    ?Next time you are about to go into a room you first KNOCK on a door? he said and tried not to sound angry.
    Obi-Wan nodded. ?Why don?t you ask Tahl to come with us. I think she will be delighted to eat with us?. Obi-Wan could have hitten himself for such a stupid sentence but he couldn?t take it back now.
    ?You know what apperentice? I think I?m going to do so.? Qui-Gon said afer a while, wondering about his padawan. Is everything alright with him? He acts a little strange today... Qui-Gon thought.
    Qui-Gon left his padawan and told him to wait infront of his room. Obi-Wan hadn?t had to know his master was going to go straight to Tahl.

Qui-Gon knocked on Tahl door softly. The door opended.
    ?It?s me? he said softly. He saw a smile on Tahls? lips. ?I know? she said ironic.
    ?So did you get rid of your apperentic?? she asked slightly amused. Qui-Gon sighned. ?Not at all. Now he came up with the idea to eat dinner with me. Well, I should say with us. He wanted do bring Bant too. If you asked me, he is a little odd today.? Tahl laughted. ?Sorry Qui-Gon, but I think you?re right. Nevertheless, I?ll go with you.?
    ?Good. I guess otherwise I?d go comlpetly mad? Qui-Gon muttered and the two jedi left. They met Obi-Wan and Bant infront of Qui-Gon?s room. The two apperentices were standing close to each other and Qui-Gon was the opinion that he had heard his name, but there wasn?t any time to think about this.
    When Obi-Wan and Band saw their masters coming around the corner they stopped whispering to each other and waited for their masters arrive.

The four jedi went to the temple?s cantina, each of them took a plate, put some food on it, sat down and started eating in silence.
    Tahl sat infront of Qui-Gon next to Obi-Wan. Her thoughts sowly went off to the cup of tea she and Qui-Gon have had before Obi-Wan came into her room. They hadn?t been talking about Swoops, well not all the time. When Qui-Gon had felt the presence of his apperentice he had been worried. She as well. But nevertheless Tahl was a little frustrated. Before Obi-Wan came in and she and Qui-Gon were having this faked conversation they had been so close from kissing each other for the first time. It didn?t seem fair to Tahl. She and Qui-Gon had waited for such a long time and then the occasion arrose and was disturbed by Obi-Wan.
    She felt that Qui-Gon was looking at her. She smiled. Qui-Gon smiled back.
    He didn?t notice that he had stopped eating his soup but Obi-Wan did. He looked at his master but again he didn?t notice. Under the table he kicked Bants leg.
    ?Ouch!? she hissed. Obi-Wan pointed towards his master with his head. Bant followed his hint and raised an eyebrow.

5. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    O no! Quiggy and Tally are getting too obvious.
    Don't they realize real life...
    I'm getting worried.
    MORE MORE MORE!

tapping fish
    who is there to betray?

6. Anakin_Freak_Forever

Anakin_Freak_Forever Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2008
    Okay.................[face_plain]

Um not usually a Tahl/Qui-Gon fan but here goes.....[face_thinking]

Well Done!!=D= Obi-Wan is getting on to something here I mean hello look at him and Siri he knows some stuff Qui.......:rolleyes:

AFF[face_pumpkin]

7. Tahl_Jinn

Tahl_Jinn Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2008
    first i wanna thank you for your rewievs... i'm happy that you like my little story and i hope you all go on reading :)

here is the third part and for one week it's going to be the last one because i'm on holiday then and i can't go online (sadly). nevertheless i hope you don't loose intrest^^

so here i go:

?Doesn?t seem it strange to you, that Qui-Gon and Tahl have had a cup of tea every afternoon this week?? Obi-Wan asked Bant.
    They were sitting at the lake in the temple?s garden. Around them was silence. The younlings were already in bed, the masters had other things to do than sitting in the garden and watching the fountains and most other apperentices were having dinner now or were doing something else.
    Bant looked at Obi-Wan. ?Um, well I don?t know. I mean, Tahl has been back in her rooms since one week and Qui-Gon has visited her every day. But he has also visited her when she had been in the med-center and this were at least about two months.?, Bant answered to Obi-Wans question.
    ?I know. But...? Obi-Wan hesitated. ?So it seems normal to you?? he asked.
    Bant shook her head. ?Not really but I don?t see the critical point eather.? she replied.

It had been two months and a week since Qui-Gon, Tahl and Obi-Wan came home from New Apsolon. Tahl had been seriously injuried and had to spend the last two months in the Med Center. She was still weak but the healers told her to try her normal life again but they warned her to not to rush into life again like they all expected her do to.

Obi-Wan tried to figure out the ?critical point? as Bant has called it. He didn?t know why it seemed so strange to him that his master and Tahl met eachother this often the last two months. He and Bant visited Tahl often too, but with Qui-Gon it seemed a little different to him.
    ?You?re right? he said to Bant.
    ?I know? she said and laughed a little. ?What is wrong with them having a cup of tea?? she asked.
    ?Well, nothing, I know? Obi-Wan replied. ?I don?t know why but it seems so... I don?t know. There is something about this thing I don?t like and I just can?t find an explenation for this?, he continued.
    ?Obi-Wan honestly, what do you think is wrong with them? Nothing, I?d say. They don?t look like they?re ill or something.? Bant said.
    ?Bant stop beeing ironic, please!?, Obi-Wan moaned. ?I don?t feel too well about this, okay? And I don?t know why!?
    ?You said this? Bant said and jumped up. ?I go swimming a little? she added.
    ?I?ll join you? Obi-Wan said.
    He couldn?t deny that he was a little frustrated. He wanted a serious conversation with Bant but she obviously wasn?t in the mood for one.
    While they were diving and swimming and having fun in the water, Bant was the one who really had fun. Obi-Wan was still thinking about the conversation with Bant he has just had and how to start it again with better arguments.
    He noticed Bant?s look towards him. He knew she wanted to say something.
    ?Obi-Wan, I?m sorry, I thought about what you?ve said. I mean what you?ve said a while ago. About our masters.?
    ?Fine, and what do you want so say me?? he asked amused.
    ?Sorry, because I wasn?t serious, but I think I now know what you?ve ment.?
    Obi-Wan nodded. ?Good? he said because he didn?t knew something else to say.
    ?I?m not sure but I think I?ve got a critical point? Bant continued, ignoring Obi-Wan.
    ?What?s it??
    ?Remember when you kicked my leg at dinner??
    ?Yes, sorry for that, but I had to make you notice.?
    ?It?s okay. I think it might be normal that your master visits my master every afternoon to have a cup of tea or what ever, but I don?t think it?s normal that they sit at the dinner table, smiling at eachother and forgetting to eat.?
    ?That?s defenitly a point.? Obi-Wan said seriously. ?If I wouldn?t know both, Qui-Gon and Tahl, honour the code I?d say... I mean, perhaps they?re friendship...?
    ?... tourned into something else?? Band finished. ?No Obi-Wan. That?s not possible. You must know, I don?t feel too well about this ether, but I can?t imagine them disobeying the code

8. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    [Whimpers obnoxiously]

9. JediLuminaraUnduli

JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2008

(Looks lost and bewildered like a puppy who?s house burned down and can?t figure out why its favorite chew toy isn?t nearby) What? No more? (Whimpers sadly)

Good chapter, keep going!! Qui/Tahl fanfics are so few, but so awesome when they DO pop up..

Oooh, Bant and Obi are getting there.. Qui and Tahl had better watch out!

-Mikki :)

10. AniLaminara

AniLaminara Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2008
    Come ON, I am loving this thread! PLEASE, please don't let this die on me, PLEASE! (gets on hands and knees, holding hands together as if in prayer, begging) PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE!

11. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    [joins AniLaminara in begging]

12. Tahl_Jinn

Tahl_Jinn Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2008
    hey guys!!!!
    soooorry for making you wait, but over here in germany school started and i didn't have anytime... but now i have one week of holidays left... so i guess i'll give you more to read this days... PROMIS!!!

13. Tahl_Jinn

Tahl_Jinn Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2008
    so hey guys again!
    this is the first update i promised... i guess there will be some following soon;)
    this part is a little shorter and very...emotional, i think, maybe a little too emotional but nevertheless: enjoy... and pls. reply:D

Qui-Gon and Tahl were sitting next to each other at a quite and well covered place aroud the lake. The two jedi didn?t speak but enjoy the silence around them. Then Qui-Gon turned his haed towards Tahl. She seemed to notice it without seeing and gave him a little smile. Without thinking she reached for his hand and took it into hers. Now it was Qui-Gon who smiled.
    ?I?m so incredible glad you got through all this? he suddently said. His voice was quite and something tender was in it. Tahl shook her head. ? No Qui-Gon, I?m glad you saved me from...? she didn?t finish her sentence. The memories of the Absoluts torturing her were still too painfull. ?Anyway, it?s not over yet? she continued quitly.
    Qui-Gon nodded. ?I know. But you are here and well, you?re safe? he said, his voice getting quiter with every word. Tahl swallowed. ?Might be, but I?m still... ill. I?m not the same anymore.? While saying that she looked sad. Very sad. ?But you will heal and you are still Tahl.? Qui-Gon whispered near to her ear. Tahl covered her blind eyes with her free hand. ?They almost killed me, Qui-Gon. It?s serouis, I won?t be the same anymore. It is not possible. I am too weak.? Qui-Gon knew that this hurded her. He knew she was absolutely hopeless. ?Tahl...? he whispered and stroked her hand. ?Tahl, you might be weak and not as physically strong as before but this doesn?t change the fact you?re you. This mission might have changed you but every mission changes us, every single mission. And all those changes happen because they?re ment to be happening and they are usefull at least they don?t just happen and that?s it. Those changes will bring something new to ones life. Tahl, you?re still the Tahl I?ve always known and you always will be.?
    Tahl turned her head towards him. ?Thank you? she whispered. ?Thank you for being here with me.? She squeezed his hand. ?You know I will always be with you? he said tenderly. ?What I?ve told you on New Apsolon is still true. It will always be true.? His voice was quite and tender again but his tone was serious. ?I know this and my feelings won?t change either. This is the one thing no mission can change about us.? She whispered.
    ?I... I?m sorry, I don?t know what to say? Qui-Gon said after a moment of silence. ?It?s just that I can?t beliefe all this. That we haven?t realized this before. When you were kidnapped on New Apsolon I thought I would never see you again and it drove me completely nut. It was like something was ripped right out of my body. I thought I would die if I woulden?t find you.?
    ?But you did find me? Tahl said and then there was some kind of a magic silence. Neither of them could or even wanted to speak they just sat there near to each other enjoing the moment of being together not disturbed by anything or anyone.
    The next thing Qui-Gon knew was that he felt Tahl?s lips on his. Soft, like a butterfly?s touch but it wasn?t imagination. He let go off her hand and put his arm around her back and pulled her towards him.
    When Tahl felt Qui-Gons hands at her back she smiled and she knew he could feel it. ?Qui-Gon ?she whispered, her lips near to his, ?I love you.?
    ?I love you,too, Tahl.? Qui-Gon answered and tenderly he pressed his lips agains hers again.

so... what are obi and bant doing...? spying aroud again??

14. AniLaminara

Sep 15, 2008
    YES!!! Of course! What else would they be doing - studying astrophysics?[face_mischief]

15. JediLuminaraUnduli

JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2008
    Yah! What she said! Plus, Qui and Tahl have to hide from Yoda too.. *snickers* Will he play matchmaker, or will he play the "parent who disapproves"? *snickers again* Bant and Obi had better not run in on them, or trouble may ensue..

Bant: What's that I see?
    Obi (peering across the lake)(covers eyes in shock) : Gee I dunno.. Two people.. Doing icky things! EW! MY EYES! MY INNOCENT EYES!! IT'S THE MASTERS!
    Bant: Oh, shut up. We knew it all along. Plus, my eyes can see better than yours. Pity me.
    Obi: Haha!
    Bant: (slaps Obi)
    Obi: Ow! (Pokes Bant's eye)
    *Catfight begins*
    (Across the lake)
    Qui stops doing that *icky thing* (as Obi described it)
    Qui: What is going on over there?
    Tahl: Oh Quiggy-poo..
    Qui: Oh yeah.. Right. Back to "business"

*grins* Well done!!! *snickers*

-Mik(Update soon!)

16. Tahl_Jinn

Tahl_Jinn Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2008
    xD
    thx for replying, glad you still enjoy it^^
    well... i guess today i'm coming up with the next part;)
    (see what obi and bant are doing^^)

17. AniLaminara

Sep 15, 2008
    oh...please hurry up! I can't wait until you post![face_dancing]

18. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    AW! That was cuddly!
    However, the ending was very mushy.
    Which is good.

And here goes what those Padawans SHOULD be doing and COULD be doing:
    They SHOULD be studying and e-mailing me the answers to my personal problems (like 'how to eat enchiladas without puking').
    They Could be...
    contemplating the art of making pizza
    taming deaf chickens
    doing ballet
    yodeling to the senators
    or eating

More please, I really like this story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.