main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Jedi Games, Humour, Drama

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediLuminaraUnduli, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediLuminaraUnduli

JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2008
    Jedi Games

By: JediLuminaraUnduli

Summary: Certain Jedi play games. Board games, Game shows, any game. Open to suggestions of games. I know Qui Gon and Tahl are dead, but they?re here because I need them for my story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars and its characters. I also don?t own Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, Monopoly, and Moment of Truth, and all those other things I mentioned that I haven?t listed because I?m too lazy...Don't own Celine Dion, High School Musical, The Carpenters,and anything or any song or any artist I've forgotten to mention..

--------------------------------------------------------
    Jedi Games Part I: Truth Or Dare
    --------------------------------------------------------

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Eleven pairs of eyes watched the clock.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

?This is soooo boring!? Anakin complained.

?Yeah,? Obi Wan agreed.

Yaddle, Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura, Kit Fisto, Obi Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Mace Windu, Qui Gon Jinn, Tahl, Adi Gallia and Yoda, were lying on their stomachs staring at a small alarm clock in the middle of the floor.

?I know!? Anakin said suddenly. ?We?ll play a game!?

Everyone looked suspiciously at him. ?What sort of games?? Mace asked, cautiously. Everyone understood his wariness. Anakin had a knack of making up ridiculous (and sometimes dangerous) games to pass the time.

?Truth or Dare!? Anakin declared.

Shaak Ti nodded. ?Okay?? Aayla said, slowly. Kit shrugged, noncommittally. Obi Wan agreed and Yoda lifted his crutches instead of his head (He still hadn?t recovered from being beat up by Obi Wan). Mace and Adi looked unsure, and somewhat suspicious. Yaddle sneezed; Obi Wan took this as a yes.

To loosen up the atmosphere in the room, Anakin took control. ?I?ll go first; everyone get into a circle.?

They all shuffled into a sort-of circle. Yoda settled down beside Yaddle and waggled his eyebrows at her; she pointedly turned away to make conversation to Anakin, who was next to her. A little way off, Mace was trying to hit on Aayla Secura, which provoked Kit Fisto to promptly attempt to beat him up. Shaak Ti was being the referee of the match, and there was general chaos. Adi, Qui Gon and Tahl just sat there, looking rather lost in such a noisy group; they were trying to make small talk.

Obi Wan stood up. ?QUIETTT!!!!? he shouted, at the top of his lungs. Kit was so surprised, he slackened his headlock on Mace, who quickly slipped out.

Anakin said, ?I?ll go first.?

Turning to Yaddle, who was beside him, he said, ?Truth or dare??

Yaddle considered it. ?Dare,? she said.

Anakin took a deep breath. ?I dare you to kiss Yoda-on the lips.?

Yaddle?s eyes popped; Yoda looked gleeful. ?Do I have to?? she asked, weakly.

Anakin grinned. ?You chose dare. You have to do it.?

Taking a deep breath, like she was going to sacrifice herself and save the city, Yaddle leaned forward? and planted a kiss on Yoda?s lips. She sat back and wiped her mouth dozens of times on her sleeve. Yoda jumped up and cheered like crazy.

Anakin watched. Then, he said, ?Yoda, calm down. Okay, Yaddle, you have to ask Mace.?

Glaring at Anakin, she said to Mace, ?Truth or Dare, you say??

Mace considered. After what had just happened to Yaddle, he felt it would be safer to say ?truth?. After all, he didn?t want to smooch Yoda!

?Truth...? he said slowly. Yaddle grinned, evilly. This was the best opportunity to lead the attention from herself.

Yaddle thought for a moment, and then said, ?Who was your first crush??

Mace turned beet red. Yaddle smiled, sweetly. ?Hmmmm??

Mace stammered, ?Uhhhmmmmmmm?. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ?. oooooo hummmmmmmmm errrrrrrrrr??

?Get on with it!? Kit snapped. He was looking fidgety (probably because he was next).

Mace looked upset. ?My first crush was?? He blushed again.

?HURRY UP!!!? Everyone screamed.

?? Tahl.?

Everyone gasped. ?But Tahl?s Qui Gon?s girlfriend!? Aayla blurted out.

?I know.? Mace sighed.

Qui Gon gagged; Ta

2. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Ha ha! So, that's what Jedi do in the temple. [face_mischief] I guess they don't have cable.

Now, here's a Moonlighting moment......

Qui Gon: Yeah, so what? (looks grouchy)

Obi Wan: But you?ve been together for like, years! Since I was a Padawan!

Qui Gon: Yeah well, the author of the series killed Tahl before we had any time together, soo?

Oh, and this one is very Moonlighting, too....

Obi Wan: You-you Sideous-like Jedi!

Qui Gon: (frowns) Now, Padawan, don?t give any spoilers away. Some of us haven?t read Revenge of the Sith yet. Plus, Sith and Jedi are opposites.

Obi Wan: (rolls eyes) I?m not your Padawan anymore. And I know you?ve read Revenge of the Sith already.

Qui Gon: How did you know?

Obi Wan: It was on your library card.

3. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Oh gosh, that was HILARIOUS!!

- Serena

4. AniLaminara

AniLaminara Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2008
    For Force's sake, please hurry up and UPDATE!

Gotta go find pixie sticks...need som esugar, do NOT feel well (omgosh, I'm actually admitting that!) :eek:

- AL - :(

5. JediLuminaraUnduli

JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2008
    Ardavenport: *waves* Thanks! I 'm glad you like it. Sequel's gonna be posted soon, as soon as I finish my NaNoWriMo.

JediXManSerenaKenobi: Glad you like it too.. I hope it wasn't too boring, being so long and all.

AniLaminara: PADDY!!! Nice to hear from you.. even though I hear from you every day, pretty much. Hope you get well soon! Sugar might not help.. But at least you'll feel better for a while, pending.

Now, before I go and finish my NANO, I believe my favorite part was this:

Mace spoke up, still glowering at having lost. ?What?s up to you, dork-face, you horrible, horrible person, you-?

Jerry raised his hands for silence. ?This.?

He spoke, clearly, ?The end.?

Luminara squeaked, loudly. Everyone looked at her. Barriss immediately said, ?I don?t know her.?

Luminara swatted her Paddy. ?Yes you do.. Padawan.? Barriss cringed. ?Really, she?s making it up! I don?t know her at all..?

It made me laugh when I typed it.

OKay, I'm digressing again aren't I? *sighs* bad habit. Sorry for boring you.

LOL,

-M

6. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    And these are, erm, our beloved and noble Jedi?!?!

Hmmm...

I enjoyed this a lot.

7. Luminous-Being

Luminous-Being Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2009
    This was Hilarious!!! Nice work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.