main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Family Bonds (TPM AU, Ani, Padme, Obi, Zane, Qui. Mention of Siriwan) Complete + Link to the Sequel!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jacen200015, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Title: The Prophecy: Beware The Phantom, Beware The Menace In Darkness changed to Family Bonds.
    Author: jacen200015
    Timeframe: The Phantom Menace
    Genre: AU
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Zane (OC), Qui-Gon, Anakin, Padme
    Summary: A Jedi youngling sneaks aboard Qui and Obi's ship before they depart to go negotiate with the Trade Federation to end the blockade of Naboo. How will this youngling change things? and what is his relationship to Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon?
    Disclaimer: I don't own Star Wars, i'm just borrowing it for a while. Zane does belong to me.
    Note: If anyone has a better title idea, let me know. Thanks.

Okay, gonna try a change in title.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

Zane made sure the cargo bay door was locked behind him and went over to the crates to find one that was big enough for him to hide in. Checking to make sure he was adequately hiding his presence, Zane inspected each of the large crates until he found one that held dry food rations. Moving the lid back some more, Zane paused and looked up at the cargobay door where he heard the sound of footsteps. He froze where he was, quieting his breathing and waited. As he waited he thought back to what had happened earlier that day.

?You promised, Obi-Wan. You said we would go camping when you returned from your last mission,? Zane said as he watched Obi-Wan pack clean clothes into his bag.

?I?m sorry young one, but the Chancellor has requested my Master and I to go negotiate with the Trade Federation. When I return from this next mission we can go camping together.? Zipping the bag up, Obi-Wan picked up the dirty laundry that was on the floor and took them to the laundry chute where the cleaning droids would clean them and then bring them back to his room.

?Can I go with you? I won?t get in the way.? Zane asked, his blue eyes looking at Obi-Wan pleadingly.

Obi-Wan sat down on the sleeping couch. ?No, you?re too young to go on a mission. Besides, you have classes to attend to here.?

?It?s not fair! You?re being mean!? Zane said, crossing his arms and pouting.

?Zane, I?m not doing this to be mean. Things don?t always go as planned.?

?You?re always to busy to do things with me,? Zane cried, turning his back to Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan sighed and pulled Zane onto his lap. ?Please Zane, I don?t want to leave while you?re angry at me.?

?Then don?t go,? Zane responded, refusing to look at Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan shook his head. ?I have no choice in the matter, Zane. Besides, you should enjoy hanging out with your friends while you still can. A padawan sees his friends a lot less than when they were still initiates.?

?I have no friends. No one likes me,? Zane mumbled.

?Now that?s not true, Zane. You?re a very likeable kid.?

Zane shook his head and looked down at his hands. ?No I?m not. They make fun of me and whisper behind my back.? A flash of anger burned in Zane.

?Is that the real reason why you?re mad at me for leaving?? Obi-Wan asked, sensing that he was getting somewhere.

Zane didn?t answer and continued to play with his fingers.

?Have you mentioned this to your clan leader??

?She doesn?t like me either,? Zane mumbled and rubbed at his tear-filled eyes with the sleeve of his tunic.

The door to Obi-Wan?s room slid open and Qui-Gon walked in. ?The ship will be ready to leave in two hours.? Qui-Gon sensed Zane?s turbulent emotions and walked further into the room. ?What?s wrong, Zane?? Qui-Gon picked Zane up and gave him a hug.

Zane wrapped his arms around Qui-Gon?s neck and let his tears fall.

?Zane says that his agemates have been making fun of him,? said Obi-Wan.

Qui-Gon?s brow furrowed. ?Zane, what have your agemates been saying that?s making you upset??

?They call me a freak, and that I never should have existed. They also call me bantha slime, sithspawn, and other nasty words that I know I shouldn?t repeat. I get pushed around a lot too.?

Obi-Wan stood up. ?I?m going to have a word with your clan instructor. How long has this been going on??

?One, maybe

2. Jainasolorocks

Jainasolorocks Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2006
    interesting. im wondering where this will go. please add me to the PM list!

3. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Jainasolorocks: interesting. im wondering where this will go. Thanks :) I'm sure any lurkers out there are asking that same question :) please add me to the PM list! Sure, you've been added.

PM List:

Jainasolorocks

4. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Oooooh this looks interesting! I would like to be on the PM list, please!

5. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    snowspeeder_gunner: Oooooh this looks interesting! I would like to be on the PM list, please! Thank you. You have been added. :)

PM List:

Jainasolorocks
    snowspeeder_gunner

6. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Chapter 1

Obi-Wan watched the Trade Federation ship grow larger as they approached and took a deep, calming breath. Something wasn?t right, he could sense it, but just as he grasped for it to determine what it was, it eluded him. Stretching out with the Force, Obi-Wan began a search of the ship, but he didn?t get far from the ship when he sensed a weakly-made Force cloak and who was hiding behind it. Obi-Wan frowned, his eyebrows drawing together.

?Padawan, what?s wrong?? asked Qui-Gon when he sensed the sudden change of Obi-Wan?s mood.

?We have an extra passenger,? Obi-Wan responded, his voice low. ?Excuse me, Master,? he said as he left the cockpit and headed for the cargo bay.

Entering the cargo bay, Obi-Wan looked around the room that held boxes filled with spare parts, emergency food supplies, and other things. ?Zane, come out of there right now!?

A frantic shuffling came from one of the crates and then the lid of the crate slid aside and a head of reddish-brown hair appeared as Zane made his way out of the crate.

Obi-Wan crossed his arms and waited for the young boy to move the lid back into place, then he ran over to him, stopping a few feet from him. Zane looked up at him, but when he saw the expression on Obi-Wan?s face, he looked down at his feet instead.

?Zane, I told you quiet clearly before I left that you can not come with us.?

?But I wanted to.? Zane looked up at Obi-Wan. ?I?d rather be with you than at the Temple.?

Obi-Wan?s face softened and he knelt down to be at eye-level with Zane. ?Jedi don?t run away just because people dislike them.?

?I?m sorry,? Zane said and hugged Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan returned the hug and then stood up. ?I?ll think of a suitable punishment for you later.?

?Why not give him extra meditation to do while we?re negotiating with the Trade Federation?? Qui-Gon suggested as he stood in the doorway of the cargo bay.

?Master Jinn!? Zane gleefully shouted out and ran toward him to give him a hug.

Qui-Gon grinned and picked Zane up, letting the boy hug him. ?Can I go watch the nego, um, negoations?? Zane asked.

?I suppose you might as well. The Federation types are cowards. The negotiations will be short,? Qui-Gon said, earning a grin from Zane.

?Don?t pamper him, Master. How will he ever learn right from wrong if he keeps getting rewarded for disobeying?? Obi-Wan said as he approached them.

?Better than wondering if he?ll stay on the ship. Besides, its not like he disobeys all the time.?

?You have a point. I could prevent him from accessing the Force for a couple hours as a punishment.?

?It?s your call, Padawan.?

Obi-Wan looked at Zane and placed his right hand on his head. ?Alright, Zane, you can go to the negotiations with us, but as a punishment you won?t be allowed to access the Force for three hours.? Before Zane could protest, Obi-Wan created a Force barrier that would prevent Zane from accessing the Force.

Tears filled Zane?s eyes when he could no longer feel the Force and then he began to cry into Qui-Gon?s shoulder. ?I don?t like it. You?re mean.?

?Shh, young one. We need to get going, we have just docked inside the hanger-bay.? Qui-Gon put Zane down and pulled the hood of Zane?s cloak up over his head.

Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon both pulled their hoods up, and then all three of them headed for the ramp.

Zane walked between Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, while Qui-Gon walked a few steps ahead. At the bottom of the ramp was a silver protocol droid.

?I?m TC-14 at your service. This way please.?

They followed the droid into a formal conference room that had a long oval-shaped black table with seats surrounding it. There was a bird cage at the left corner of the room next to the doorway that contained exotic, bird-like creatures. Across from the doorway was a large window where an excellent view of Naboo could be seen.

?We are greatly honored by your visit, ambassadors. Make yourselves comfortable. My master will be with you shortly,? TC-14 said before leaving the room.

When Zane saw Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon remove

7. Force_Chick

Force_Chick Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2008
    This looks interesting. Please add me you your PM list for further updates.

8. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Force_Chick: This looks interesting. Please add me you your PM list for further updates. Thanks. You've been added :)

PM List:

Jainasolorocks
    snowspeeder_gunner
    Force_Chick

9. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Zane...I have my suspicions.

Please add me to your PM list - this sounds like an interesting twist on the known story.

10. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Valairy_Scot: Zane...I have my suspicions. Do you now? :D You are correct in being suspicious.

Please add me to your PM list - this sounds like an interesting twist on the known story. You've been added. :) Hopefully I'll be posting the next chapter this week.

PM List:

Jainasolorocks
    snowspeeder_gunner
    Force_Chick
    Valairy_Scot

11. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Chapter 2

Sneaking onto a transport without discovery, Obi-Wan and Zane hid, and waited for the transport to take them down to the surface. Zane sat in Obi-Wan?s lap and rested his head on the padawan?s chest. A yawn escaped his mouth and he closed his eyes as sleep beckoned to him, Obi-Wan?s heartbeat lulling Zane into a brief, restful slumber.

Obi-Wan watched Zane sleep and allowed himself to smile. He hugged Zane a little closer to himself and breathed in the smell of his hair.

?It?s a boy.? A small squirming, crying, bundle was placed carefully into Obi-Wan?s arms and instantly the newborn?s sobs began to die down into whimpers.

Obi-Wan looked down at the baby in his arms and examined the baby?s reddish splotched features. He gently brushed his thumb across the baby?s cheeks, wiping away the tears. Tears pricked at Obi-Wan?s eyes and then he looked up and walked over to the bedside of the child?s mother.

?He?s beautiful.? He sat down on the edge of the bed and kissed her forehead. ?Have you decided on a name??

The baby?s mother slowly opened her eyes, exhaustion from the birth showing on her face as she turned her head to look at Obi-Wan. ?Zane.? She closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Concerned, Obi-Wan checked her vitals with the Force and found that it was only pure exhaustion. He looked down at Zane and gently rocked him in his arms. ?We should let your mother sleep.? He carried Zane over to the window of the bedroom and looked outside, where a sandstorm was raging.

Obi-Wan smiled at the memory and looked out the tiny peephole that was in the unused corridor they were hiding in. Naboo was slowly coming into view. A couple of minutes later, the transport landed with an odd whine. ?Wake up, we?ve landed,? whispered Obi-Wan, running his fingers through Zane?s curly hair.

Zane rubbed the sleep from his eyes and then got up. ?Already??

?We were already really close to the planet. Let?s go before they start unloading the droids.?

Zane nodded his head and followed Obi-Wan safely out of the ship.

As soon as they were out of the ship, they ran into the forest in the direction that Obi-Wan sensed his Master was. Obi-Wan?s danger sense screamed as he sensed four battle droids on STAPS come up behind them. ?Keep running, Zane!? Obi-Wan shouted as he deflected blasterfire and ran. He managed to take out two of the droids just as he spotted Qui-Gon ahead, who aided him in dispatching the other two battle droids.

An odd creature, who had been following Qui-Gon stood up from the ground and gestured with his hands as he spoke to Qui-Gon. ?You saved my again.?

?That was close,? Zane said as he caught his breath.

?What?s this?? Obi-Wan asked. The creature had two long flat ears that hung from behind his head like hair and eyes that seemed to pop out of his head.

?A local,? Qui-Gon said with a sigh. ?Let?s get out of here before more of those droids show up.

?More?? the creature said. ?More did you spake??

?You?re funny,? Zane said when he sensed the creature?s surprised emotions. ?Come on!? He beckoned with his hands.

The creature looked around hurriedly before running after them. ?Ex-squeeze-me, but de mostest safest place would be Gunga City. Is where I grew up. Tis a hidden city.?

?A city?? said Qui-Gon.

?Uh-huh.?

?Can you take us there?? Qui-Gon asked.

The creature immediately realized his mistake and tried to backtrack. ?Uh, on second thought, no. Not really, no.?

?No?? Qui-Gon said, keeping his annoyance hidden.

?Tis embarrassing, but, uh, my afraid my been banished. My forgotten. Da bosses would do terrible tings to me. Terrible tings to me if me goen back dare.?

A rumbling sound came from the woods as the droids and their land transports moved on the ground and crushed anything in their path.

?Do you hear that?? Qui-Gon said, pointing to where the noise was coming from.

The creature raised his ear and put a hand to his ear. ?Yah.?

?That is the sound of a thousand terrible things heading this way,?

12. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Force - wiggles all over - I just love Obi with Zane. Any chance mom is Siri? You DID say "mention of Siriwan" - points to header above.

You might be trying to mislead us, but - lips are zipped.

13. snowspeeder_gunner

Apr 10, 2007
    Heyyyy I think I might know what Valairy is getting so excited about. Maybe. I'm just excited to find out!

Keep up the great work!!

14. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Valairy_Scot: Force - wiggles all over - I just love Obi with Zane. Yeah :)
    Any chance mom is Siri? You DID say "mention of Siriwan" - points to header above. Well...you'll just have to read on to find out if you're right or not.

You might be trying to mislead us, but - lips are zipped. We shall see :) There will be a new chapter next week.

snowspeeder_gunner: Heyyyy I think I might know what Valairy is getting so excited about. Maybe. I'm just excited to find out! Hehe :D

Keep up the great work!! Thank you :)

15. MagicToo

MagicToo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2007
    Interesting start. The one criticism I have is Obi-Wan blocking Zane's connection to the Force (it is after all "a punishment reserved for a few and only when necessary" eg. Jedi Exile). I really can't see them doing that.

16. MagicToo

Jun 7, 2007
    One other thing...

How old was Obi-Wan when Zane was born? I don't think you gave us an age for Zane, but he has to be <b>at least</b> eight...

17. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    MagicToo: Interesting start. The one criticism I have is Obi-Wan blocking Zane's connection to the Force (it is after all "a punishment reserved for a few and only when necessary" eg. Jedi Exile). I really can't see them doing that. I do agree with you that the punishment is harsh, but there is a difference between ripping someone's ability with the Force away and blocking a person's ability to reach out into the Force. Obi-Wan is not perfect, he will make mistakes, and he is old enough where Qui-Gon will let him make decisions on his own. This will be brought up again at some point in the story since Qui-Gon did not agree with Obi-Wan's decision to use that punishment and has yet to voice that.

How old was Obi-Wan when Zane was born? I don't think you gave us an age for Zane, but he has to be <b>at least</b> eight... I have him turning eight during this story as you will read later on. Obi-Wan was 18 years old.

18. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Chapter 3

They were given an odd-shaped ship that was called a bongo and they settled themselves inside Zane sat in the back with Qui-Gon, and Jar Jar sat in the front with Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan drove the ship out into the water and directed it to the entrance that led to the core.

?Dis is nutsen,? Jar Jar said before spotting a fish out the window. ?Oh, gooberfish!?

?Why were you banished, Jar Jar?? Obi-Wan asked as he steered the ship past a school of fish.

?It?s a longo tale-o, buta small part of it would be mesa... clumsy.?

?You were banished because you were clumsy?? Obi-Wan asked in surprise.

?Yousa might be sayin dat. Mesa cause mabbe one, two-y little bitty axadentes, huh? Yud-say boom da gassar, den crashin der boss?s heyblibber, den banished.?

A large fish came up behind the bongo, flung its tongue out, grabbed the tail of the bongo and pulled it toward its mouth. The bongo lurched violently as its forward movement was halted.

?Uh-oh!? Jar Jar cried out.

?Obi-Wan, it?s got us! What do we do?? Zane said, looking to the back at the bongo where the monstrous fish was.

?Big goober fish! Huge-o teeth!? Jar Jar exclaimed.

Zane clutched large portions of Qui-Gon?s cloak and laid his head against his side, trying to be brave.

?Calm down, Jar Jar. If I can just attract that larger fish to this one...? Obi-Wan?s words were cut off when the bongo jolted as it was released from the large goober fish?s mouth when the even larger fish bit down on the smaller one.

?There?s always a bigger fish,? Qui-Gon said as he rubbed soothing circles on Zane?s back.

?Mesa tink we goen back now,? said Jar Jar.

?When we?ve already gotten this far? I don?t think so. Besides, we don?t want to have to face that fish - and I have a feeling that it wasn?t really a fish.? Obi-Wan steered the ship around columns of rocks, this time keeping his senses open wider than before.

?Where wesa going??

?Don?t worry. The Force will guide us,? Qui-Gon said with certainty.

?Ohh, maxi big, da Force,? Jar Jar said. ?Well, dat smells stinkowiff.?

At that moment the alarm began to blare. ?We?re losing power!? Obi-Wan said as he began to work on fixing the problem.

?Ohhh, no!? Jar Jar whimpered.

Zane opened his eyes, seeing that it was dark in the ship with only faint lights. ?What?s happening??

?It will be alright, Zane,? said Qui-Gon. ?Just close your eyes and use the Force to bring you calmness, like you were taught. Obi-Wan will fix the problem.?

?Wesa dyin here!? Jar Jar started to sob.

?Just relax, Jar Jar. We?re not in trouble yet,? Qui-Gon said with confidence in his voice.

?Whats?et? Monsters out dare. Leakin in here. All sinkin and no power? Whena yousa tinkin wesa in trouble???

Obi-Wan crossed a few wires, causing them to spark, and then closed the panel once the lights came back on and the engine started running again. ?Power?s back.?

?Huh?? Jar Jar looked out of the front window and saw a huge animal with rows of pointy teeth right in front of them. ?Aah, monster?s back!?

The monster roared at them and opened its huge gaping jaws to swallow them whole, but Obi-Wan turned the bongo sideways, pushed the vehicle to its highest speed and sped away.

Jar Jar was flailing hysterically and whimpering as the monster, a large eel, chased after them.

?Relax,? Qui-Gon commanded. He placed a hand on Jar Jar?s shoulder and sent a sleep suggestion. Jar Jar moaned and then fell asleep.

?You overdid it,? Obi-Wan said as he steered the ship to the right and to the left. Seconds later another animal rose up in front of them and Obi-Wan swung the bongo to the right just in time so that the large animal would get the eel instead.

?Head for that outcropping,? Qui-Gon said as he pointed.

The bongo started to head for the surface and within minutes they came up partly out of the water in a lake that was next to the city of Theed.

?Mmm, disin loverly,? Jar Jar commented, waking up from his short nap.

Zane opened his eyes and looked around as Obi-Wan docked the bongo near land and powered down the engines. ?We?re here? Wow, it

19. snowspeeder_gunner

Apr 10, 2007
    Awww, great update!

I'm glad they aren't mad at Zane any more, and I can't wait to see what happens on Tatooine.

Keep up the great work!

20. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    I find it fascinating how you can use so much from the movie that it seems like I'm watching it again, yet with these little twists and extra characters - seamless!

21. MagicToo

Jun 7, 2007
    Great update...

22. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    snowspeeder_gunner: Awww, great update! Thank you :)

I'm glad they aren't mad at Zane any more, and I can't wait to see what happens on Tatooine. Lookout for an update next week :)

Keep up the great work! Thanks again :)

Valairy_Scot: I find it fascinating how you can use so much from the movie that it seems like I'm watching it again, yet with these little twists and extra characters - seamless! Thank you :)

MagicToo: Great update... Thanks :)

23. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    So the next chapter is ready a bit earlier than I thought. Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Chapter 4

Padme took Artoo to a room where parts and droids were repaired and cleaned. Finding a cleaning rag, she got some cleaning solution and began to give Artoo a good scrubbing.

Artoo beeped in contentment.

?Heydey ho!? Jar Jar said, peeking his head out from around the door.

Padme jumped, somewhat startled by Jar Jar?s appearance and looked to where the voice had come from.

?Sorry.?

?That?s alright. Come over here.?

?Husa are yousa?? Jar Jar asked as he walked into the room.

?I?m Padme. I attend Her Highness, Queen Amidala. This is Artoo-Detoo.? She scrubbed at a black spot on Artoo?s dome. ?You?re a Gungan, aren?t you?? Padme asked, curious about the rarely seen race that the Nubians had once fought.

?Uh-huh. Mesa Jar Jar Binks.?

?How?d you end up here with us??

?My no know. Mesa day starten pitty okeyday witda brisky morning munchen. Den boom! Getten berry scared and grabben dat Jedi, and pow?mesa here.?

Artoo chirped in amusement.

?Huh. Mesa getten berry, berry scared.?

Artoo beeped loudly in response, thinking that the Gungan was rather cowardly, perhaps because he was unfamiliar with the outside world. Artoo let out a low wrrr of encouragement, after all, the Gungan was still rather young and needed encouragement and not criticsm.

~*~*~

Zane happily dug into the rehydrated meal, bantha meat with gravy and mushy green vegetables.

?Don?t forget to breath, Zane.? Obi-Wan said after slowly chewing a piece of his meat. ?The food won?t run away from you and you don?t want to get a stomachache.?

Chewing his food a little bit slower, Zane nodded his head and then took a sip of juice to wash down the food that was in his mouth.

Qui-Gon speared a few greens with his fork and put them in his mouth, enjoying the juicy sweetness of the vegetables. ?We should be arriving at Tatooine in twelve hours, the pilot will want to make sure that we won?t be easy to track down.?

Obi-Wan nodded his head. ?Plenty of time to get some sleep.?

Zane finished off the last of his meal and yawned. ?That tasted good. Do I have to do extra meditation before I go to bed??

?I think I?ll let it slide, for now. You?ve had a busy day.? Obi-Wan said and then took another bite of meat from his plate.

Zane nodded his head and went to throw the disposable plate and utensil away and then washed his face and hands in the tiny sink.

?Can you find your way back to the spare cabins that we showed you?? Qui-Gon asked.

?Yes, Master Jinn.? Zane bowed to them both and left the kitchen area. On his way to the cabins, Zane decided that he wanted to meet Artoo personally. He headed in the direction where the droids were kept and heard the beeps of the Artoo unit just beyond where the droids were kept. Zane walked into the room and saw that Padme was almost finished with cleaning Artoo up.

?Hello,? Zane said in a low voice so that he wouldn?t startle Padme.

Padme looked up and saw Zane in the doorway. ?Hello, what?s your name??

?I?m Zane. You?re Padme, right??

?Yes.? Padme finished scrubbing a dirty smug off Artoo. ?I didn?t know Jedi had two padawans.?

?They don?t. I sortof sneaked aboard their ship before they left the Temple.? Zane admitted, his cheeks growing warm in embarrassment.

Padme raised an eyebrow and then shook her head. ?Do you want to help me finish cleaning Artoo? There are extra rags in the bottom right drawer.?

?No thanks. I just came to tell Artoo that he did a great job today and then go to bed. I don?t want Master Jinn and Obi-Wan upset with me again.?

Artoo whistled his thanks and beeped an encouragement to him.

Laughing, Zane went over and hugged Artoo. ?You?re a smart droid.? Zane backed up to the doorway. ?Goodnight.? He said and then ran to where the cabins were before Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon discovered that he was not there.

After brushing his teeth with a spare toothbrush that he?d found, Zane hung his cloak onto

24. snowspeeder_gunner

Apr 10, 2007
    Oooh, good update!

Zane doesn't take no for an answer, does he? He is certainly a resourceful little guy.

Can't wait to see what happens when they get in the town...it should be interesting!

Keep up the great work!

25. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    This threesome of Zane, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon is just too cute for words. Cute isn't exactly the right word, but I'll stick to it.

I sure get the dynamic of Qui master to Obi-Wan, and Obi-Wan master to Zane (though it's not "master" is it?;))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.