main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Baking, And Other Potentially Dangerous Activities ~ Humour, Drama ~ Qui/Obi 'bonding'

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediLuminaraUnduli, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediLuminaraUnduli

JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2008
    Baking, And Other Potentially Dangerous Activities

Summary: Drabblefic. Obi Wan bakes for Qui Gon?s birthday. He gets a little help with Tahl. Nothing really ever goes right, does it? *snickers* Based on an incident that happened to me.

Disclaimer: Don?t own Star Wars or Dora the Explorer. Thank the Force! *shudders* Creepy little monkey..

Author: JediLuminaraUnduli

A/N: Just a little celebration for me. I finished my NaNoWriMo!! And early, this year! Cheers!!

Yeah, I know. In ?In the Darkness of Night?, I said I wouldn?t update until December if I didn?t get 7 reviews on that one. This one is an exception.. :D

PS: Tahl is not blind in this one. *yay*

It was a peaceful, quiet day in the Jedi Temple. All was well. The sun had just risen, and Yoda hadn?t beat anyone up with his stick yet. Alas, conflict must exist in order for peace to follow?

[hr]

Obi Wan Kenobi screamed in pain. He jumped back, shaking his hand, trying to cool off the burning ? literally ? sensation that was taking over. He shrieked, hopping up and down like a demented rabbit. He knew he could not risk being caught, so he clamped down on his lip ? a mistake. He yelped loudly, and pressed a finger to his lip. Blood welled, and it hurt.

He dropped whatever he was holding, and rushed to the bathroom, as quietly as he could. His sharp teeth had pierced his lip, and it was splattering droplets all over the floor. [i]Master?s not going to like this..[/i]

He dashed into the bathroom, and wet a towel singlehandedly. He shoved it into his mouth; he looked demented, but at least the bleeding was slowing down.

Breathing a sigh of relief though his nose, he walked back out into the kitchen in a considerably more peaceful manner than when he had entered it. He peered down at the blackened crumbs of what remained of his home-cooked meal. He sighed, and dumped it into the trash. Back to the mixing bowl.

[hr]

Tahl was walking down the corridor when she heard a loud explosion. Not just any explosion; and explosion from Qui Gon Jinn?s quarters.

She picked up her pace, using the Force to guide her rather than sound. Sound could deceive.

She burst into the room, having already known the password. Her eyes darted wildly around. She spotted a rather pathetic looking creature, standing, blackened, in the midst of the small cooking area.

She walked forwards, slowly, tentatively. She looked closely, and after a few moments, realized that it was a living cr
    eature. Not just any living creature. A human creature by the name of Obi Wan Kenobi.

She stared in shock. Kenobi looked a tad bit helpless, holding a wooden spoon that was smouldering, and a metallic bowl. She looked down at both items, then back at Kenobi. She looked up at the ceiling. Kenobi looked up there too, but he didn?t see anything.

She breathed a sigh and turned to face the woeful Padawan before her.

?Padawan Kenobi,? she barked, sternly. ?What have you done??

?I was--?

?Oh, wait. Don?t tell me. You were trying to cook something for your Master?s birthday, and you blew up the kitchen because you set both the temperature and gas knobs on high. Correct??

Kenobi simply nodded, dumbfounded. ?How did you know??

She sighed again. ?Experience.?

?From who??

She smiled, tight-lipped. ?Your Master.?

?Quiggy?? Obi Wan burst out, astonished. ?Really??

She nodded, completely serious. ?Really.?

Obi Wan gaped at her. ?Can you help me?? he asked, hopeful.

She squinted at him, suspiciously. ?Why should I? What do I gain from this??

?Erm..? Obi Wan fidgeted. ?You get my undying faith and honesty,? he offered.

She eyed him, doubtful. ?I never knew you had either of those qualities.?

?Well, I do.?

She exhaled. ?Fine. But I don?t want you or your big, useless, feeble, dim, adorable, and cute Master ever bug me on this topic again.?

Obi Wan?s eyes grew round. ?Did you just call Master Quigs ?adorable and cute??? He looked like he was about to say more, but at the look of her fac

2. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007
    [face_laugh]

That was hilarious, Mikki! Qui-Gon was absolutely hysterical!!!

3. JediLuminaraUnduli

Jul 12, 2008
    Serena!!: Hi!! *cheers* Thanks! I wrote this to sort of tune up on my skills at humour fics because I've been feeling a bit depressed lately *grumbles* [face_frustrated].. Getting warmed up for Jedi Rescue. :D

-Miksy-doodle-woodle-noodle(?)-zoodle-er.. moodle? :)

4. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007
    Aw, I'm sorry you've been feeling down. [:D] This was so funny, though!

5. JediLuminaraUnduli

Jul 12, 2008
    [face_peace] [:D] [face_dancing] Feel better now!! yay!!

Thanks!! :D

-M

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.