main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Reunion - Qui-Gon, Tahl, Obi-Wan, Humour/Friendship fic~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediLuminaraUnduli, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediLuminaraUnduli

JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2008
    Title: Reunion
    Author: JediLuminaraUnduli
    Genre: Humour/Friendship
    Rating: K+
    Summary: ?Blunt as always, mm?? Qui-Gon asked, drily. ?I see you?re a lot less violent as well.? She snorted. ?It?s just you.? Tahl and Qui-Gon are reunited after some time. It seems that some things never change.
    Written: November 2008, posted/completed July 2009.
    A/N: I don?t actually remember the original intent for this little fic, but I think I have the general idea.
    Disclaimer: I own nada.
    Enjoy :)

Obi-Wan peeked out from behind the door. ?Er.. Master??

There was no reply, no sign of any living being, in the small quarters he and his Master now shared.

?Master?? he asked again, louder this time.

He received a pained grunt in return; Oh, good, he?s alive.

?Are you ready now?? he called out, slightly impatient.

Qui-Gon Jinn?s face popped up from behind the couch. ?No. Go away.?

Obi-Wan sighed. Only his first afternoon with the man, and he was already in trouble. ?Master.. You know you have to come out someday.?

?Just not now. I?m.. busy.?

Obi-Wan regarded this with a raised eyebrow. ?Really??

Qui-Gon?s head came up again. He nodded, as convincingly as he could. ?Yes. I?m very, very busy.?

Obi-Wan let out a breath. ?Come on, Master..?

Obi-Wan couldn?t see him, but he knew Qui-Gon was shaking his head ? quite vigorously, in fact. He knew this from the loud yelp, and swearing that began to emit from behind the couch.

?Er.. Master? Are you alright?? he asked, using his most concerned tone.

?No! The couch bit me!? Obi-Wan rolled his eyes.

?Come on, Master. The couch doesn?t have teeth.?

?Hmmph? was his only reply.

Obi-Wan walked out from his safety zone, behind the hard oak-wood door. ?Okay, Master.. You have to the count of three.?

?One..? he began to pace closer, silently as he could.

?Two..? he raised his voice, slightly, lifting the pitcher of ice-cold water.

?Three!? he shouted, suddenly, and dumped the contents of the jar onto his Master?s head.

Qui-Gon jumped up, screaming and yelling. ?WHAT IN THE FORCE IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!? he shrieked, oblivious to the fact that he was now out of his hiding place.

Obi-Wan smiled, innocently. ?I told you that you had to the count of three.?

His Master spun around to face him, water forgotten. ?Young man! You(emphasis) are grounded for the rest of the year! And no missions for you!?

Obi-Wan?s face fell like Britney Spears? popularity. ?But Master..? he begged. ?You can?t do this to meee!!?

Qui-Gon regarded him impassively, a small, deceiving smile on his face. ?Yes I can.. I?m your Master.?

Obi-Wan sniffled, turning his back on Qui-Gon. He clutched his teddy bear, the only thing not packed up. ?There there, Fuzz-Fuzz,? he murmured, shielding the stuffie. ?I won?t let the fat man hurt you. No matter what he..?

He stopped talking when he felt a huge shadow loom over him. ?Er.. Master?? he inquired, his voice quavering, slightly. ?What.. are you doing??

The ?fat man? put his face very close to Obi-Wan?s. ?What did you call me?? he asked, using his sweetest voice.

Obi-Wan shivered, and inched closer to the safety of the door. ?N-nothing, sir.?

?Oh, no. I?m sure you called me something,? Qui-Gon smiled, showing his shiny (and very white) teeth. Obi-Wan only shuddered and tried to make himself as small as possible.

Qui-Gon leaned over him more, still grinning in that scary, misleading way. He glared at Obi-Wan.

?Padawan Kenobi,? he raised his voice, ever so slightly, but just enough for Obi-Wan to squeak out in fear, ?I asked what you said about me!?

?N-nothing, sir.. I didn?t say anything,? he whined, frightened, and squeezing Fuzz-Fuzz with a strength that was endangering the poor creature. ?You heard me wrong.?

?Me? Wrong?? Qui-Gon suddenly stood up, laughing like Obi-Wan had said something very funny. ?I?m never wrong!?

Obi-Wan trembled. ?Yes, sir.?

Qui-Gon crouched down beside him again. ?Have you learned your lesson yet??

?What.. What lesson??

2. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Qui-Gon raised himself off the floor. ?True, he?s not too bright, but he?s at least presentable.?

Oh, dear, between the couch biting Qui-Gon and Tahl angry at Obi-Wan I'm not sure who's in more trouble. ;)

3. PrincessBrookSolo

PrincessBrookSolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 22, 2007
    ROTFL [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] good job=D= if you have a pm list may I be added please?

4. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    haa[face_laugh] a bit of fun to liven up the day.=D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.