main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends My beloved : Qui-Gon/Thal

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PrincessBrookSolo, Aug 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessBrookSolo

PrincessBrookSolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 22, 2007
    disclaimer: I don't own star wars or any of the characters except Gidion Valerin and Murin I hope you enjoy
    Title:My Beloved
    Characters: Tahl,Qui-gon,Obi-wan,Siri,Adi Gallia and others
    Summary: about the romance between Qui gon Jinn and Tahl

~Brook
    ``````````````````````````````````````
    Chapter one,
    Baby steps

Part 1: Tahl was sitting in one of the white rooms of the medi center how she hated this place but she was always feeling nauseated throwing up headaches stress crankiness and a whole bunch of other stuff. The medic walked in ?So...? Tahl said ?what?s wrong with me?? ?absolutely nothing is wrong with you it?s opposite your fully healthy the explanation of the symptoms you are experiencing is pretty simple your pregnant congratulations? ?I?m...What!? That?s impossible! How could this have happened don?t answer I know how but when how long?? ?I would say your about two weeks into your pregnancy? ?Two weeks!? Tahl?s shoulders slumped she put her head in her hands and started crying.
    "what am I going to do I?m a Jedi I can?t be pregnant I am so dead how am I going to tell my husband...about this??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    hope you enjoyed :)

2. PrincessBrookSolo

Apr 22, 2007
    I'm feeling generous here is another post :p

~Brook
    ````````````````````````````````````````````
    Part 2: Tahl had to tell him she stayed far away from the temple after she heard the news now she had to explain this... the life growing inside her? She saw there was no way of avoiding it. She was so afraid, So afraid of being caught she broke the rules this was the force?s sense of humor getting her back for falling in Love and not Just in Love with anyone she fell in Love with Qui-Gon Jinn the most trusted respected beloved of Jedi knights and he had also fell in Love with her he proposed on their last mission and she had said yes they were married in secret the next morning that?s when she decided that this little miracle inside of her had happened
    ?I was foolish oh so foolish to think that this wouldn?t happen I?m pregnant with his child! How am I going to explain? she kept telling herself. what was she supposed to do? She finally made her decision she was going to go back to the temple and tell her husband what happened even if it killed her to do so.

Part 3: Tahl walked down the halls of the temple searching for Jinn in the force she finally located him in the counsel room she knew it was important now she had to wait until he was finished to tell him the news. Reluctantly she started walking towards the library found a seat sat down and put her elbows on her knees head in hands and sighed deeply ?what?s wrong Tahl?? she heard Adi Gallia?s voice ask ?I?m just really stressed? ?You stressed? From what?? she giggled ?can you keep a secret I mean really keep it?? Adi?s brows furrowed in concern ?of course? ?promise?? ?yes I promise? ?good come here and I?ll tell you? ?ok? Adi kneeled next to Tahl
    ?I?m pregnant I don?t know what to do or how to tell my husband that I carry his child I?m so confused and scared for that matter? ?wow didn?t expect that one.. I?m guessing..? she put her hand on Tahl?s stomach ?yep twins? ?What! So not just one but two kids I?m doomed how am I ever going to tell him now!? she buried her head deeper into her hands ?I?ll take them sometimes and say their my sisters kids? Tahl looked up ?You would do that?? ?of course your my friend Tahl? ?thank you but I don?t think it would work? ?and why not?? ?they would totally look like me or my husband and I?m still wondering how to tell him about this whole situation I think the force must really hate me?
    ?that?s not true and you know it? Tahl sat up she sensed her husband coming this way he wasn?t very far
    ?Jinn is coming this way? ?wow how do you always know where he is?? ?he?s my friend Adi? ?I have to go Tahl I?ll catch you later let me know how it goes ok?? ?ok I will? as Adi walked out Jinn walked in saw Tahl and moved towards her Tahl put on a big smile just for him and pretended to be happy he saw through her mask ?what?s wrong?? ?I?ll tell you later how was the meeting with the counsel?? ?it went well are you feeling better?? ?a little just kind of hungry? she smiled weakly Jinn chuckled ?me too want to go grab something to eat in the Refectory?? she smiled ?sure? Tahl got up and started walking toward the refectory with Jinn behind her.

3. PrincessBrookSolo

Apr 22, 2007
    New post:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    Part 4: Tahl felt like a huge Bantha she got a double nerf burger lrg fries an extra lrg Iced tea and a ginormous cinnamon sugar cookie she was just so hungry and she figured she was eating for three now.she would tell Jinn about the twins later Jinn joked about her huge overflowing plate of food she laughed too ?I guess I?m just really hungry? ?looks like it. Ever heard the saying your eyes are bigger than your stomach?? ?ok that was just flat out mean look at your tray you have twice as much? she smacked him on the shoulder playfully and smiled ?that?s because I?m bigger? ?yeah around? she giggled and he smiled ?not as round as you? he smiled wider and Tahl frowned was it that obvious she was pregnant her sadness turned to panic ?sorry I got carried away? ?it?s fine? she whispered then she started to eat. she ate half of what she got and threw the rest away ?I?ll be right back? ?where are you going?? he asked puzzled ?the ladies room? she ran as fast as she could to the girls Fresher it was a good thing she left or she would have peed her pants being pregnant wasn?t fun she swore one of the twins was using her bladder as a trampoline she walked back toward the refectory and walked over to where Jinn was sitting ?I?m going to leave I?m kind of tired I?ll see you later? ?ok go get some rest I?ll see you tonight? he whispered so only she could hear she nodded and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```
    I know it's really short longer posts are coming this way [Face_grin]

~Brook

4. Darth_Yuthura

Darth_Yuthura Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2007
    Read.

Longer posts would be nice, but this has potential.

5. PrincessBrookSolo

Apr 22, 2007
    Darth_yathura: Thanks longer posts are coming let me know if you want to be added to the P.m. list :)

~Brook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.