main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends My Star Wars Fan Fiction

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by demolition18, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demolition18

demolition18 Jedi Master star 1

Oct 15, 2005
    I have below replies on my ideas for a comic book/graphic novel and a Star Wars novel. Also I wrote up a sequel trilogy that takes place thousands of years after Return of the Jedi.

2. demolition18

Oct 15, 2005
    Deleted Reply

3. demolition18

Oct 15, 2005
    Deleted Post

4. demolition18

Oct 15, 2005
    Deleted Post

5. demolition18

Oct 15, 2005
    I have made some more changes on Generations of the Sith. It's to fix mistakes and add more of the sith lord names for the battle. I corrected some mistakes of mine.

6. demolition18

Oct 15, 2005
    I added on another chapter to Generations of the Sith. Also I made changes on Generations of the Sith and a New Dark Empire. I added on a chapter to Generations of the Sith that's post Darth Bane novel trilogy.

7. demolition18

Oct 15, 2005
    I added on another chapter in Generations of the Sith. It shows Lady Lumiya fighting Flint in a light saber battle. You fans could write a story with Mara Jade battling Lady Lumiya. Maybe even the old days of the jedi and sith and even dark jedi.

8. demolition18

Oct 15, 2005
    I have again made changes on Generations of the Sith correcting mistakes again. It wasn't Mace Windu to said to have been married in Rogue Planet. Many of us assume that Mace Windu had never had a love interest as it was against the jedi code his whole life. I had the idea that Mace Windu with most of the jedi killed in the great jedi purge never had love interests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.