main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

More Education --Obi-Wan Kenobi needs some special education that Jedi training doesn't cover

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Rennati, Jun 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rennati

Rennati Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2001
    This is my first post to the JC.... I've read some work here, but this is my first attempt at posting something of my own creation. This wil be the first of several posts, but I'll need to know if you all want to hear more about Trinity and Obi-Wan.

This story revolves around Obi-Wan Kenobi and his good friend, Trinity Salka, (my character) who is a scribe for the Temple. They have known each other for years, Trinity being eight years Obi's senior. They have developed a strong friendship, and Obi-Wan has learned to trust her about more delicate matters of his life. This is a chapter in their relationship.. Hope you enjoy! Rennati

Thoughts are in <>, by the way...

More Education

Obi-Wan Kenobi leapt into the air, coming down in a full strike onto Tarren Froo. She stumbled backwards, and tried to regain her footing. Kenobi came after her again, swinging his saber violently at her. She leapt up into the air, flipping over the top of Kenobi?s head, landing behind him. She kicked Kenobi square in the back, knocking him flat onto his stomach. Froo jumped on top of him, scooting his lightsaber away from him with the Force. Kenobi countered her, and slamed her down onto her back, with himself pinning her to the ground. Kenobi stared into Froo?s soft violet eyes, swept into the moment as she stared back at him. He began to slowly lower his face, just a tiny bit, his eyes closing to slits. His lips came together, preparing for the kiss.

?Padawans time!? The instructor called out, and as he did, Kenobi jerked his head back. Froo pushed Kenobi up off her, and as he stood, he held out his hand, pulling her up with him.

The instructor came up between them, and raised Kenobi?s hand. He had won the match, but only barely. He turned and bowed to Froo. She bowed in reply.

The match was over, but Kenobi?s heart raced harder in his chest than he ever thought possible. He and Froo stepped back into their places in line, and Kenobi immediately put up the strongest block he could of his mind.

<How could I have been so foolish?> Kenobi thought to himself. <I almost kissed her! What in the stars possessed such a gesture?> Still, he knew in a moment what had caused him to act such a way. His crush on Tarren Froo had been running amuck for a while now. He thought of her constantly; her long lilac hair, deep dark skin, violet eyes, swaying hips? Now, he lost his focus during saber class. During a saber tournament. He prayed that no one noticed his slight faltering moment.

He may be one of the best in the saber class, but when it came to women, he was purely lost. And his obsessive crush was breaking into his concentration. He fantasized about running his fingers through her long hair, caressing her face, touching her perfect lips, about kissing her. Oh how he wanted to kiss her! But how could he?

Kenobi needed help. He needed specific help. Only one person he knew would be able to help him. But would she?

?Trinity?? Obi-Wan said tentatively into the comlink.

?Yeah?? came Trinity Salka?s reply.

Obi-Wan took a deep breath. ?This is Obi-Wan. Uh, can I talk to you??

?Sure,? Trinity?s voice instantly warmed. ?What do you need??

?Not over the comlink. Can we meet somewhere in person??

?Uh, well, I think I can. Hold on, okay??

Obi-Wan held his breath as he waited for Trinity?s reply. He felt his heart beating in his head. <I cannot believe I am going to do this,> he thought to himself. But who else can I trust? <I cannot discuss this with Master Jinn. >

?Obi-Wan?? Trinity?s voice pulled him from his thoughts. ?I can meet you this afternoon, do you want me to come to your quarters??

?No,? Obi-Wan replied. ?Can I come to your apartment??

?But I?ll be in the Temple.?

?Please, Trinity, I would really like to discuss this away from the Temple.? Obi?s voice pleaded with her.

Trinity didn?t respond for a moment. The Padawan held his breath again.

?Alright, Obi-Wan. Meet me at the landing platfo

2. DantSolo

DantSolo Jedi Master star 4

Dec 15, 2000
    Oh, Rennatti, you know how much I love these two together! You work magic with them! Great story so far, POST MORE!!! :)

3. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Oh Dant, [face_blush]
    You flatter me so!!! Thank you, and I promise, more will be up later..

Rennati

4. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001

I read your story over at fanfiction.net. but I won' say how it ends. Up!

5. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Hehehehehehehehe.... Don't tell.. :)

Later Rennati

6. The-Dark-Woman

The-Dark-Woman Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2001
    more please!!! I can't to find out what happens. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It is I, the one they call The Dark Woman

7. The-Dark-Woman

The-Dark-Woman Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2001
    more please!!! I can't wait to find out what happens. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It is I, the one they call The Dark Woman

8. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Thank you dark woman, I promise, more is to come! :) :) :)
    Rennati

9. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Rennati- I read another Trinity and Obi Wan you wrote, I just want to say you write them very well. I can't wait to see more! UP!

10. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Hey, Obi, I'll teach you how to kiss!

11. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

No, Obi...don't do it! See..Ami has a blaster behind her back and remember all those times she tortured you, and...

um

Anyway! Cute story so far! I haven't read any of these before, so all of you who have: zip it!

aa :)

12. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Okay, all, here is the next part to More Education... Thank you all so much for the nice comments, :) you all keep feeding my ego like this, and I won't know what to do with myself! lol
    Rennati

"Uh, I don't know, Obi, you just do." Trinity stared into his desperate eyes. "Who do you want to kiss?"

Obi glanced at the floor. "There's another Padawan in a few of my classes. She's Vremmen. Human, but of Vrem descent. She's so beautiful, her hair, her eyes, her smile, I just want to grab her and kiss her. But I am so scared to do it."

"What's her name?" Trinity asked, suppressing her smile.

"Tarren Froo."

"Pretty name. Does she know that you feel this way?"

"It is possible. I nearly kissed her today during the saber tournament."

"What do you mean?"

"I had beaten her in the match, and I was laying across her, holding her down, and I nearly kissed her. No one seemed to catch the movement, but I am almost certain that she did."

"Are you two friends?"

"Not really. We have spoken on occasion."

"Did she speak to you after the match?"

"No, she did not."

"And you want to know how to kiss her, so when you do, you won't feel stupid?"

"That is correct."

Trinity rolled her eyes. "You know, this one is more difficult than the prophylactic thing, don't you?"

"Why?"

"Because," Trinity said, shaking her head. "You realize that a kiss is something completely different."

"Well, I think I am more concerned about the protocol of kissing than the actual kiss."

Trinity started laughing. "Protocol? Do you really think there's a protocol to such a thing?"

"I do not know, is there?"

"Not really, Obi, you just do it."

"So I just walk up to her, grab her by the back of the head and kiss her?"

Trinity smiled. "No, it doesn't work quite that way."

"I hoped not."

"It has to be somewhat romantic. The mood has to be there. You can't just kiss someone." Trinity shifted nervously on the couch. "You both need to be facing each other. You both have to want to do it. You have to see it in her eyes. Most women will tell you with their eyes if they want you to kiss them. It's written on their face."

"What does it look like?"

Trinity rolled her eyes. "I can't explain it, you just know. Sometimes, the woman will start to bring her face closer to yours, invading the private space around you, that can always be a good hint. Or you both just start getting closer and closer to one another. It just kinda happens subconsciously."

Obi-Wan nodded his head. "So, I just follow my instinct, then?"

"Yes," Trinity nodded. "Is that what you wanted to know?"

Obi-Wan nodded his head. "I just do not want to do it wrong. Make a fool of myself. Having never kissed anyone like a lover, I am a little scared."

Trinity took Obi-Wan's hands. "Obi, dear, that's the whole point. We all make fools of ourselves the first time we kiss someone, or at least feel like bumbling idiots. That's part of it. That's part of growing up." She scooted closer to him, and wrapped her arm around him. "We all go through it. It's okay." She hugged him tightly.

He held her close to him for just a moment, smiling at himself. "I am so glad I can speak to you about these things," he whispered.

Trinity pulled away, looking into his eyes. "That's what friends are for," she said with a smile. She stared at his eyes for a moment, seeing the blue-green seeming to swim in his eyes.

Obi-Wan looked into her warm eyes. He leaned in slowly, as if to kiss her, but instead, kissed her softly on the cheek. He pulled away from her cheek, his face centimeters from hers. Not realizing what he was doing, he leaned in closer to her. His lips grazed hers, ever so slightly.

Trinity felt the brush of his lips against hers, soft and passive. Surprising herself, she glided herself more into the kiss, pressing just a tiny bit harder on his lips than he had on hers. He returned in kind, his lips slowly kissing hers, his

13. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Great One- Up. I run out of things to sayfor replying to a story... eep!

14. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Oh, dear, Obi's hysterical.

15. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Thanks for the comments!

I really appreciate it... :)

The rest will be up tomorrow!

Rennati

16. Anakin's Angel

May 3, 2000

well, I just can't find words! Obi, Qui and Trinity were so real in that last post. When Trinity and Obi kissed, your description was so awesome.

So there are more of these stories out there? Where! I wanna read em!

17. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Wow, thanks Anakin's Angel..

Actually, there are more of these stories out there... Go to my website, or rather, the site I share with Dant Solo:

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/TranquilityStars

That's our stuff, most of it, anyway..
    I have several Obi/Trinity Stories up there. Some I will post here, but some are a bit stronger than the JC will allow. [face_mischief]

Later
    Rennati

18. Broken-Sabre

Broken-Sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2001
    Great story Rennati, can't wait for the next part, please :)

19. DantSolo

DantSolo Jedi Master star 4

Dec 15, 2000
    AWESOME AWESOME characterizations, Renatti!!

When's the next post? Huh? Soon???!!

20. Anakin's Angel

May 3, 2000

Yes..I clicked the link in your profile and stayed up until 2am this morning reading "Feelings of the Force"! And I'm still not done!

I am absolutely loving it, and I can see how it wouldn't be...um...appropriate for here ;)I'm going to finish FOTF tonight!

21. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Wouldn't it be funny if Obi wanted to see if another kiss with Trinity would be just as powerful? Or perhaps he decides to see if there are any other girls out there with powerful kisses, so he goes on a spree? *snicker* I bet then Qui would be a bit distraught that she'd taught his Padawan how! [face_devil]

22. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL Amidole...... That was too funny!!!!! What if Obi does go on a kissing spree???? What then??? lol
    I'll have the rest of the story up in a bit..

I'm so flattered Anakin's angel... [face_blush] Thanks!!!!

Thanks to Broken Sabre too, for the great comments!!

You all have just made my day! WHOOO HOOOO!!!!

Rennati

23. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Okay, here's the final post of More Education!

Hope you enjoy!

Obi-Wan Kenobi prepared himself some food in the food prep unit in his quarters, his mind still running amuck about the kiss with Trinity. His meditation had not helped his understanding of why her kiss felt so much better than Tarren?s. <Why, possibly because she?s older, and more experienced in such things?> He thought as he mixed a bowl of vegetables.

The door chime sounded, stirring Obi-Wan from his thoughts. He put the bowl down and headed to the door. Master Jinn had gone out, and Obi had no idea when he?d be back.

He opened the door, to find Trinity Salka standing in the doorway.

?Hi,? she said softly. ?I think we need to talk.? Her face was somber, her eyes looked heavy with something.

?Come in, I was just preparing some food. Are you hungry?? He asked, trying to lighten whatever was on Trinity's mind.

Trinity stepped in the doorway. ?No, I?m not.? Obi walked back to the food prep area and returned to his ministrations with the vegetables.

?Obi, I have something I have to say to you.? Trinity said, taking a deep breath. <I hope I can do this,> she thought to herself.

Obi-Wan snapped his head around and looked at her. He stared at her with the most peculiar look on his face. He regained his composure quickly, and smiled. ?What do you want to say??

?Obi-Wan,? she stiffened her stance, crossing her arms behind her back. ?What happened back at my apartment was nothing. Nothing at all. It was just practice for you. That?s all.?

<Is that really how you feel?> The words slammed into Trinity?s head hard and fast, coupled with a kind of unhappy sarcasm.

<No,> she screamed back in her mind. <That?s not how I really feel. I can?t tell him the truth, that the kiss still lingers on my lips every day! That I think about it all the time! He's just a child, he's a baby... that would introduce something that I can't deal with. I can?t do that to him!>

?Why not?? Obi-Wan said.

?Huh?? Trinity replied, feeling very confused. Her head started to ache. <What is going on? What was that, my conscious?>

?Why can you not tell me how you really feel??

?What are you talking about?? Trinity stared at him. <You can?t read my thoughts. You?re not that skilled yet!>

<Yes I can.>

?What?? Trinity stammered, staring at Obi-Wan. Her mind raced faster than she could keep up. <You can hear me?>

?I can hear them, I can hear your thoughts loud, as if you were speaking them.? Obi-Wan said, shrugging his shoulders.

?Since when?? Trinity yelled.

?Since you came in. I have been able to hear them since you came in.? He said, sounding very calm about this whole developement.

?Think something to me,? Trinity said softly.

<Can you hear this?> Obi's words popped into her head.

?By the Force!? Trinity cried out. ?I heard that! You said, ?can you hear this,?? she stared at him. ?I?m right, aren?t I??

Obi nodded his head. ?Why is this happening??

?I don?t know.? Trinity looked down at the floor. "This is so strange, I've never heard of anything like this before. I'm not a Jedi!"

"I know you are not. Why now? Why all of a sudden, why do we hear each other now?" Obi stared back at her, his face filled with the same confusion that circled in Trinity's mind like a hungry mynock.

"Could it be because of our closeness?" She asked, grasping at anything she could think of, "because of our strong friendship?"

"I would have thought that this would have happened before now. We have been very close for some time." Obi replied.

Trinity walked over to a chair in the main living area, and sat down, thinking long and hard about this. <Why now? Why?> Then, like a bolt of lightning, the answer hit her.

"The kiss," she said softly. "That must have done it."

"It must have," he concurred.

?But you know what this means, don?t you??

?What?s that??

?If we?re gonna stay friends, we can?t be practicing any more

24. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    All done? Darnit! ;)

25. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Sorry, but yeah, that's the end. Course, if I am persuaded, I bet I could put up more stories.. If someone really tried to convince me.. :D

Rennati

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.