main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Peace Forever (Cerasi's Journal)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lady_Segra, Jun 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Segra

Lady_Segra Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2001
    Cerasi?s Journal
    Author: Lady_Segra
    Timeframe: JA

?I?m really sorry about that Obi-Wan.? Qui-Gon Jinn appoligized.

?That?s okay Master,? Obi-Wan Kenobi said pressing the ice pack harder against the back of his head. ?But the next time we spar, does it have to be on a marble floor?? Qui-Gon smiled.

?If you want to come with me to see the council to report about our last mission, you can ask them to wrip up the Temple and make it with wood floors.?

?And carpet!? Obi-Wan added with a groan. ?Oh, my head, Master would it be okay if I take a nap before we go to the council??

?How about you sleep and I?ll go see them myself.? Qui-Gon suggested. ?I promised to have dinner with Tahl anyway, we were going to discuss that Temple intrusion three days ago.?

?Sounds good.? Obi-Wan fell back on the pillow.

?Try to get some sleep then.? Qui-Gon ordered then moved out of the room.

?There is no try.? Obi-Wan murmered. ?I won?t need to try.? He slipped off to sleep but was soon awakened by a knock at the door. ?Who is it?? He called groggily.

?Docent, I have a package for Obi-Wan Kenobi.? Obi-Wan jumped out of bed and went to the door. Docent was a pretty Twi?leck, she looked about Obi-Wan?s age though she was a few years older. She handed him a box. ?It came special order from a planet Melida/Daan.? Obi-Wan looked surprised.

?Thank you Docent.? She left and he stared at the box in his hands. It said

Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Jedi Temple, Corascant
    Circulating Temple Mail Service
    Box 38551

Neild and the Young
    Zahava, Melida/Daan
    Circulating Zahava Mail Service
    Box 5739E5

Obi-Wan carefully slit the box open and a book fell into his hands. It was an old fasioned book bound Hakki paper. He looked it over and saw that a slip of paper was sticking out of the top. He pulled it out. It was a letter from Neild. He opened it.

Dear Obi-Wan,

Hey friend, we don?t need luck! How are things there, we are doing great. So many things have happened since Roenni sent you that letter. Roenni, who has no parents, was adopted by Wehutti three weeks ago. She?s overjoyed to have a Father and he?s overjoyed to have a daughter.
    We all miss you and wish you were here. I?ve been missing you especially. We have Cerasi?s grave kept nice and fresh and pretty like her and keep green and orange flowers there in her memory. Her Holo was one of hope, so we have imbedded it in her tomb so others can see her love for themselves.

So you are probubly wondering what the book is. Well it?s Cerasi?s diary, we found it in a backwash of the sewers, she had appearantly had it somewere hidden. I?d like it back until I can make you a copy of your own, but something else in this package is for you to keep, but read the diary first.

We miss you old friend.

Neild

Obi-Wan felt tears well up in his eyes. Cerasi? her diary? Could it be? He looked at the front of the journal. It said in a buetfiul text Cerasi

Obi-Wan gently opened the cover of the book and began to read.

2. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    But of course!!! Great Start! :D MORE PLEASE!!!!

3. Lady_Segra

Jun 10, 2001
    Entry 1

I?m crying. I don?t know why, I miss my father, mother, brother everyone! I miss the way they smiled. My mother is dead, my brother is gone, my father is dead to me. His hate has destroyed him. I?m all alone. Except Neild.

Neild is the one person I know I can count on. He has been a good friend. We are living in the old tombs under the sewers. We often talk of peace and then we cry. It?s strange to see a boy in this hard time cry. Beutiful Melida is a destroyed planet, but to Neild Daan is the destroyed planet. We are enemies by heritage but by the will of our love for peace we are friends.

Today we found a small girl, her name is Thepthia. She has a wonderful personality and is also a Daan. She wishes for peace. Now we all sit and talk about peace and cry. Thepthia is determiened she think we should have peace for sure. I like her spirit, she knows what is needed and she is sure she will get it. I wish I could be that sure. Melida/Daan is what we call the planet now, our united ideal. I wish for peace, but it will certainly never come.

I hate the awful war, I hate the people who think they have to war, but love is the only thing that will keep us going. So little to love.

I love Thepthia, I love Neild, all else I love but can never obtain.

This afternoon I found a boy crying in the streets. He told me his name was Joli. I asked him what was wrong. He said, and I shall never forget these words, ?My mother is a Melida, my father is a Daan, they have turned against eachother, I love my mother, but my father says that that is being a rebel.? I hugged him close and told him that without peace things would never be complete. That?s when I knew I wanted peace, and only peace. I love Joli. More blessings are falling into my life my love is growing.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sorry it is kind of short, but I hope to make them longer in the future :)

4. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Up! (more coming?)

5. Lady_Segra

Jun 10, 2001
    Entry 2

We have ten children now. Thepthia, Me, Neild, Joli, Sepha, Grettal, Berrs, Teela, Mor, and Hii?tha. We all talk about peace and then we all cry together knowing that peace can never be obtained.

I am sitting out under the stars and I am thinking. I love Thepthia, I love Neild, I love Joli, I love Sepha, I love Grettal, I love Berrs, I love Teela, I love Mor, I love Hii?tha. So much love I have now. I look at the stars, so free and able to shoot through the air. I want the suffering young children to be that free. We are everyone, because we love, because the Elder people hate they are nothing. I want to love. I want to have peace.

I told Neild what I thought. He looked at me for a long moment. ?Cerasi,? He said. ?There is some much of the world that is hate, you would need so much love to cancel the hate.?

?Our love get?s stronger every moment. With every new child who comes to us wanting peace my love grows a little larger. We have our own hearts that have been rock hard since we could understand the words Death to the Melida or Death to the Daans. We have a chance now.?

He looked into my eyes and nodded. ?Maybe we can bring peace to Melida/Daan.

Does anyone still want to read? :(

6. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    Wonderful, wonderful! I loved Cerasi in the JA books, and was saddened by her death. Poor Obi-Wan! :_|

~*~Bria

7. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    This is great! I also liked Cerasi and I'm looking forward to more. :)

8. Lady_Segra

Jun 10, 2001
    Bria: Thank you for reading! I really like Cerasi! I feel so bad for Obi-Wan though :(

DarthPipes: I hope you enjoy it! :)

We have decided that we want peace for this planet! We want to be more free than the stars! We have the love of a Young child who loves her mother more dearly than the world itself and we are young, but we wish that we could love the Elders, our parents.
    Today Nield announced that we should be called the Young! We all agreed to that, Neild is somewhat of our leader, but he says that my vision of peace makes me greater than he. We have twenty children now Thepthia is still my favorite though. I love her more than life itself.

Neild has decided that we will stand against the Elders today! We will show them who we are and what we stand for, we have been living in the sewers for months, after I write in my journal I try to memorize the passages of the sewer systems. We have decided how we will show our Elders our intentions. Today is a post rally, they have these occasionally, because the Melida and Daan do not war all the time, in between wars they have post rallies. They pick a spot and at different times of day the Melida or Daan will graffiti paint or carve nasty hateful things to eachother. Before they get there we are going to write this.

You fight for hate, a hate you understand the meaning of but not the cause! Why do you fight, you shall say because your ancestors faught, and their fathers and mothers fought. Now you are ruining your lives and the lives of generations!
    We are here to fight for love, a love we understand the meaning of and the cause! So that generations can have the chance to live in peace and grow being able to be children for a time and to love their parents and be innocent of crime! We shall fight for this, and win the battle! We are everyone! Because we mean everything to these generation's future! -The Young!-

9. Bria

May 15, 1999
    You're very welcome, Lady_Segra. I also told Darth Pipes about the story. ;) I too felt so bad for Obi-Wan when she died. :_|

Loved the latest post. Especially the end of it.

"A child shall lead them," eh? :)

~*~Bria

10. Broken-Sabre

Broken-Sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2001
    It is always interesting to see events from another characters view. Great start, please can we have some more soon :)

11. Lady_Segra

Jun 10, 2001
    Bria: Thanks for reading, and telling Pipes, and adding me to your Watched Users list :) I'm glad you liked the last part, I'm afraid I'm not very eliquent! *sigh* ;)

Broken-Sabre: Thanks! I hope you enjoy it. I like things from other people's prosectives too! :)

We know our message got to them. We had three children, Sepha, Mri, and I all watched them read it. My fath-- Wehutti was outraged! His eyes flashed with anger and he screemed. ?These children are a disgrace to their heritage!? Everyone agreed.

?There just mad that twenty-eight of their warriors are gone.? Mri hissed spitefully. I nodded, they don?t care about our cause.

?We?ll make them care!? Neild announced. ?We?ll show them they cannot ignore our cause, we?ll attack their Halls of Evidence tomarrow.? The Halls of Evidence are large chambers that hold all of the Holo?s of former warriors. Children are made to watch them from an early age, I remember my mother?s holo. She said these words.

I?m going to lead a sniper attack on the filthy Daan! They will not be able to withstand our attack and we?ll spill their cold blood! I leave my memory to my dear husband Wehutti and my darling baby girl Cerasi. Her eyes suddenly went soft and she whispered the words to a lulaby she used to sing Cerasi. Green eyed dear, my graceful darling, red haired dear, my loving darling, sleep tonight tucked in tight moring will find find the sun smiling down at you. She then turned back to her cold self. She will grow to fight for the freedom and indapendance of the Melida! And my husband will fight to death as I know he will!

I?m trying not to cry. I know my mother died on that last sniper attack. I miss my brother too, the only memory I have of him before he went to a ammo factory was him announcing that he had found the last Azili flowers on the planet. He made them into a chain and tied it around my head. I remember his last words to me.

?Asi-girl, you?re living in a cruel world. Touch it like no one else can and spread all the love you have.? I never saw him, or heard from him again...

12. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    waaaaa.....this is so sad....keep it up!!

13. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
  14. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Very touching! And you're welcome! :)

~*~Bria

15. Lady_Segra

Jun 10, 2001
    I love Sci Fi: Thanx I know, I think it's sad and I'm writing it!

Bria: Thanks! I liked the Nic-name that her brother had for her, Asi-Girl! :)

Two entries!

Things did not go well yesterday. We went to attack the building with real weapons. We tried to break it down, but we were too few and they were too many. Not one person escaped without injury and it is a miracle no one was killed. Berrs was the worst, he had a bad gash on his arm and the side of his head. He broke his ankle too. I feel hate for what they did rise within me. Sometimes it?s hard to hold peace in one?s hand, growing up with hate makes it slip away all the more easily.

We are afraid to go out of doors now. Grettel went outside and was attacked and barely escaped with her life. The Elders aren?t taking any chances with us. Neild has made a decition.

?We are not going to fight like this!? He exclaimed. ?It won?t work! We have to do it differantly, we will prepair for war, we will gain numbers, we will make toy weapons that will scare but not kill. Then we will attack! We cannot do this with thirty-four people. We must wait for greater numbers.? We cheared for his brave words. We will lay low and gain power then we will be ready.

We have a lot more children now, fourty even, but we need more. We?ve been getting ready for battle. We know that one day it will come.

Entry 6

I?ve never laughed so much in my life! We have a new addition to our group. Her name is Diela and she?s a spitfire with a temper and a good sence of humor! She had us laughing all day. We are so happy to have her with us. She was the one who sugjested making the slingshots we are making in abbundance now. They fling balls that when struck against a hard surface with the right force will explode like blaster fire. We make them all the time now, and other weapons too. Diela says that if she could have one thing in life it would be peace and a decent meal. I laughed at that and asked if sewer rats was her idea of a good meal. She gave me a funny look.
    ?Um, I?d sooner eat this stick!? I giggled.

?So would I, we don?t eat the sewer rats.? She laughed then turned serious.

?Then what were those squishy things in dinner last night?? I couldn?t tell her because I had been wondering the same thing. The whole rest of the night we spent trying to figure out what they were. I laughed so much. Thepthia joined in and soon we were all laughing the cook at the time had been Mri and she wouldn?t tell us what they were. We all had a wonderful eavning.

I just finished having a conversation with Thepthia. We were sitting on the edge of a sewer grate and looking at the stars.

?Have you ever wondered were you go after you die?? She asked.

?No, but I hope that I will be with my mother.? I said.

?Me too, my mother and sister.? Thepthia looked at the sky. ?Are you afraid of death??

?No, ? I shook my head. ?If it came to death I would be terrified, it?s easy to say now, but who knows what I would say then.?

?I?m afraid of it, but I don?t want to be.? She stared at me. ?You know, I think that this cause will meen sacrifises. I had a dream last night. A girl, I don?t know who heard about something that was going to happen. She tried to stop it. She died.? I bit my lip.

?It?s the best cause to die, to stand up for what you beleive in, or to save someone.?

?There was someone else in my dream.?

?Really?? I asked.

?Yes, a boy, he had to be a year or so older than you are now. He ran to the girl?s side and picked her up, he was crying so much. I started crying too. I wonder who they were.?

?I wonder if that is perdicting of the future.? I pondered what she had said.

?Oh let us hope not!? Thepthia laughed.

?No let?s not, Eppie!? I laughed too, but I still wonder now what her dream could have meant.

16. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
  17. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
  18. Lady_Segra

Jun 10, 2001
    ILSF: Yeah tell me about it :)

Okay I'll warn everyone, this post is kinda sad :(

My world has fallen apart, and I?m crying I cannot stop crying. My dear friend, my dear Eppie is gone.
    We were walking through the Daan streets, when a Daan warrior recognized us as the Young, as if to make an example he turned at shot Thepthia. She fell I caught her, I remember how I screemed. I took her in my arms and fell to my knees with her cradled in my lap. I was crying and she started to sooth me. I?ll never forget what she said.
    ?Shh, shh, Cerasi.? Her words were broken by her racking breaths. ?Listen to me, Cerasi your life will go on, mine won?t. But that?s no cause for grief. With the love you have you can do so much with your life, you can bring peace to your world and so many others. Now don?t worry about me, I?ll have peace forever. ? Then her eyes went dim and fluttered shut and she was gone. My crying got harder and I turned to see the man who had done it.

?You killed her!? I screemed. I cried, waiting for the next blast to come that would take me down. But he didn?t shoot, it was almost as if he couldn?t, he just stared at the two of us and slowly walked away. I was still weeping when Neild and several others of the Young found me. They others took Thepthia?s body away. I tried to call to her. ?Eppie come back!? But she didn?t come. Neild took me into his arms and held me close. He told me it would be alright, but I couldn?t beleive him.

I feel like a part of me has been trampled, and died. I can?t seem let her go. She told me, ?don?t worry about me? but that doesn?t meen I don?t miss her dreadfully.

I shall never have a freind like Eppie again.

19. Lady_Segra

Jun 10, 2001
    Would anyone care to read? :(

20. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
  21. Bria

May 15, 1999
    "Now don?t worry about me, I?ll have peace forever."

:_| That was sad, but beautiful! :_|

~*~Bria

22. Lady_Segra

Jun 10, 2001
    Bria: Oh, I know! I was crying over my own writing!!!! :_| Thanks for reading. Note: I shall never have a friend like Eppie again.... hmm... ;)

It has been a full month since I wrote that last entry. I still miss Eppie dearly, but I think I shall be able to let her go, but never forget her.

We have seventy-eight children all tolled. We have been posting spray paint all over the city of Zahava, they read,

THE YOUNG WILL RISE, WE ARE EVERYONE!

Ever since Thepthia?s death we have stayed out of site, but we have Young stationed in differant places to keep a look out for any new information. If we want to bring this world back around to peace we need to know what?s going on.

Weapons are rising, we have new ideas for weapons every other day. All are designed to frighten to kill. Neild has become forceful against the feelings of either Melida or Daan Young. They will say spiteful things, because of their heritage. Hii?tha spent a whole night in the sewer systems for say that the Daan were a bunch of mindless worms. Neild and I agree that peace can only be obtained if we are in it together, and quenching these hateful feelings is the best way to start.

The Young try to know everything, we of corse can?t know everything, but we have set up our system so that we go to certain sewer grates to get onto the main streets. We memorize the battles, we keep an eye out for changes. We have a new comer today, her name is Roenni, she is a dear girl of ten, she has dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair. She is very young, but acomplished. Her father was a mechaniec and knows a lot about machiens and tools. I think that she will be helpful, but I refuse to love her as much Eppie. I feel hard saying this, but it would have to be a very special person to make my heart open out the way it did to Eppie. I told her that I miss my parents, I miss their love, but I couldn?t tell that to Neild.

23. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
  24. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Looking good! Keep it up! :)

~*~Bria

25. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    This is a very good, well-written story. Looking forward to more! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.