main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends I Will Do What I must [Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, drama, angst] *Update*15th Chapter!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthCorsa, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCorsa

DarthCorsa Jedi Master star 1

May 7, 2010
    Title: I Will Do What I Must

Genre: Drama, Angst

Summary: TPM, AU, non-slash. Qui-Gon decided that Anakin would be a Jedi. Not Obi-Wan.
    Master Jinn rejected his Padawan and took young Skywalker instead. The Council agreed with him and sent Kenobi to Agricorps.

Disclaimer: These characters definitely are not mine.

Author's Note 1: Obi-Wan is younger than in the canon and about twenty in the beginning.

Author's Note 2: Also, I'm terribly sorry for my English)

Author's Note 3: This story is for my dear friend Darth Manul - May your fight with ainter'gralosis be easy as possible.

~~~~~~

PM list
    littleobiwankenobi
    zonzo
    The1stJediPrincess
    dragonobiwan
    Cade_Cryocharger

Rejected

Rejected

Obi-Wan already turned to the door of the Council Chamber.

Last mission? It had gone terribly wrong. First?their failed negotiations, then a fight with a red-skinned tattooed Zabrak on Tatooine. He shrugged. Obi-Wan was pretty sure that he (or even Qui-Gon!) could not survive this battle, but with Jinn?s help he somehow managed to defeat their enemy (Besides, Jedi Master thought he was a Sith), though Obi-Wan had to spend some days in the bacta tank.

Now, Obi-Wan only wanted to get to his bed (Master/Padawan team came to the Council chamber directly from the Medical Ward, after Healers agreed to release Padawan Kenobi) and to have a nice sleep; he was exhausted and certainly needed some rest as his Master did. But Qui-Gon was still standing in front of the Councilors. ?There is nothing left to discuss. He has already told them about his guesses.? Obi-Wan thought, slightly frowning. He had a bad feeling about this. However, he often had ?bad feelings? and it became Qui-Gon?s favourite joke.

?Master Qui-Gon, more to say, have you?? Yoda asked, staring intently at the tall Jedi-Master.

?With your permission, Masters. I?ve already told you about this boy, who?d helped us to repair the Royal ship. The Force is very strong with him. Besides, my Padawan took his midi-chlorians count. Anakin?s cells have the highest concentration of midi-chlorians I have seen in a life form!" Qui-Gon looked in Mace Windu's eyes. ?He is the Chosen One.?

?You mean, he is a boy from an ancient prophecy?? Adi Gallia wondered. She was quite serious and believed only in facts, not in the ?ancient tales?, as she had said during one of the classes, which young Obi-Wan had attended.

?Yes. He will bring the balance to the Force. I?m sure,? Jinn said, respectfully bowing his head.

?And what suggest you, Master Qui-Gon?? Yoda asked, moving his long ears.

?He must be trained as a Jedi. Finding him was the will of the Force? I have no doubt of that.? Qui-Gon?s voice left no doubts too. Obi-Wan knew that tone well?it meant that nothing could make Qui-Gon change his decision.

?Well, tested he will be. But promise you more right now, we can?t.? Yoda closed his sleepy eyes.
    Qui-Gon bowed contentedly.

~~~~~

Obi-Wan could not believe his ears. They would test the boy! Did the Council gone mad and believe in this stupid prophecy? It was nothing of his concern, but just? didn?t make any sense to him.

Qui-Gon did not speak with him as they were heading to their shared quarters. Obi-Wan did not ask anything, too. He was afraid of answers, though he could not explain why. This bad feeling? No, they would not allow the boy to stay in the Temple, so his fears had no reasons. He even could not name his fears! What a Jedi he was! ?Fear leads to anger,? Obi-Wan remembered a familiar line from Yoda. Unclear fragments of thoughts and unshaped images in his tired mind could not be anything important.

Obi-Wan opened the door to his room and stopped, not sure what to say. Everything was the same?another mission, and now they?re at home. And something had changed, either. It was elusive.

?Master, I??

?Yes, Obi-Wan?? Qui-Gon asked tiredly, but with the same concern in his voice.

?It?s nothing. Sorry. Good night.?

?Sleep well too, Pada

2. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    I say the same as on the other site - no one thought that a 9 yr old couldn't spend time with the intiates catching up while Obi-Wan finished his training? Dunderheads! Do please continue.

3. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Yes I would like to see another chapter, to see where you go with this.[face_thinking]

4. littleobiwankenobi

littleobiwankenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2009
    wonderful story, please more chapter.

PM if you do this=D=

5. DarthCorsa

May 7, 2010
    Valairy_Scot
    Gkilkenny
    littleobiwankenobi
    *Sorry, can't PM you. Haven't posted enough messages yet

Thanks everybody for reading! Here's the next chapter:

I Hate you!

See hate will rise
    So don't come closer
    Fear your child
    Born with a king's heart
    But hate fooled me
    And changed my cards
    No one asked if I want it
    If I liked it

Blind Guardian Mordred's Song

I was silent for some time. What should I say? ?Please, take me back, I don?t want to the Agricorps, I want to stay with the Jedi?? Damn it! They knew! All of them knew! Master? Jinn anyway decided it would be the best to wait until the Council meeting. He could tell me earlier, but he preferred not to do so. Why?! I looked at him. A worried and sympathetic look was on his face. Did he want to show the Council how sorrowful he was? Or he really felt that way? I remembered Qui-Gon?s habits very well?he had such an expression upon his face when the mission had been done just as he had thought it was right and he tried to show the Masters how guilty he was. One could never be sure with Qui-Gon. Now I felt confusion and anger. How could they? Have I done something wrong or it?s only Qui-Gon?s wish to train Anakin? If Qui-Gon was sure in something, nobody and nothing could make him change his opinion. And if even the entire Council agreed with him... Just curious, what he had told them?

So, before I had started to say things I would surely regret later, I quickly turned and ran out from the Council Chamber, then I went to the gardens of meditation.

I found my favorite place there?near the big tree from an unknown planet (Unknown to me, exactly, Shaak Ti had told once its name, but I had been about four years old and, of course, had not paid any attention to this information. I leaned against the tree and tried to calm down.

Breathe In. Out. In. Out. In. Out.

Well, I must collect myself. The great Force, I really felt like a pathetic life form!

This slave boy, Anakin. His midi-chlorians count is the highest anybody has seen before. But does it prove anything? Just only that Qui-Gon considers Ani the Chosen One. May be, I don?t enjoy reading these old prophecies, but it doesn?t mean that they can?t happen. The balance to the Force will be a good thing; surely, it?s more important than one stupid Padawan. I?ve killed the Sith and there is another one. Masters of the Council agreed on this with Qui-Gon. Seems, not only on this. Blast it! Focus on here and now.

Low deep breathes. I?m still a Jedi. Not formally, to be exact. There?s no emotion?only serenity. On the other hand, Anakin is just a frightened little boy, who had been a slave nearly for nine years and was taken from his loving mother and his home on Tatooine. He is not guilty in anything. It is not his fault that we had to stop there. Mostly, mine, I guess. If only I hadn?t said about the Tatooine? Then we would be dead by now.

Suddenly, I remembered my nightmares. Seems, that part of my fears realized in those dreams. I saw a handsome young man in one of them, now I?m sure it was Skywalker. He destroyed the Jedi and tried to kill me. But in that reality Qui-Gon was dead and I was Anakin?s Master. Why have I seen that? It will never happen. Qui-Gon is very alive, I?m sure he?ll never allow me to stand near his precious Anakin. Besides, I didn?t want to be his Master either. So, it was a result of stress and weariness. Just another pointless dream.

But the other one? It was different. In that reality, Qui-Gon was training the Chosen One (what is true now!). Then Ani wasn?t alone, but with two strange persons. The Sith, I?m sure. What could all of these mean? Some part of mind somehow looked in the future and saw that Anakin became Qui-Gon?s Padawan? But what about the others? And what happened?

I signed deeply.

It was a dream! And I?m doing so many conclusions right now. I?m only trying to think about everything but current situation.

Damn, first of all, why am I surprised? Qui-Gon didn?t want me at th

6. littleobiwankenobi

Aug 5, 2009
    [face_thinking]

littleobiwankenobi
    *Sorry, can't PM you. Haven't posted enough messages

Sorry for asking, I didn´t know that you have to post a numbers of messages to get on a PM-List.

=D=

But know to the story, I love how Obi is going trough the different feelings.

I wondering who the other mysterious figure will be.

So I have to hope that I will not miss a chapter

7. DarthCorsa

May 7, 2010
    littleobiwankenobi
    Nice to see you again!

*I didn´t know that you have to post a numbers of messages
    Well, I didn't know, too [face_thinking]
    You can check this story on fanfiction.net or even leave me you email, so i can inform you.

*I wondering who the other mysterious figure will be.
    I wondering too...I mean, you'll know it in time.:)

8. DarthCorsa

May 7, 2010
    Gkilkenny

Thanks for advices,I don't mind at all - I'm still novice here and still can't send PM.:)

Special respect from Darth Manul as to the brother-in-arms in a honourable mission of protecting correct quotes, dashes, and indents.

9. DarthCorsa

May 7, 2010
    Ummm... The next chapter(and plot for others) almost exists, so it won't have much influence (maybe), but I'm just curious, what do you think. Who should appear in one of the next chapters?

Xanatos (evil/good)
    Count Dooku
    Finis Valorum
    Palpatine
    Padme
    Bail Organa

Chewbacca[face_monkey]
    General Grievous :p
    Shmi :)

P.S. We also continued our story Left Behind,you can find link in my profile. This version will be slightly different than on ff.net

10. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005

I think a good Xanatos would work, but he doesn't necessarily have to like Qui-Gon ;) . He could take Obi-Wan under his wing and maybe complete his training, thereby stopping him from going to Agricorps, or perhaps he works at Agricorps or maybe he runs into Obi-Wan before he makes it to Bandomeer. So many possibilities.

That's my thought anyway, good or bad. This story is enjoyable; I look forward to seeing where you go with it.

11. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Plots they float around my head but usually for other stories not my own.[face_thinking]

If Obi goes to agri-corps to clear his mind and decide his future. it could be Xanatos the one time evil doer who is over Qui-Gon and his antics, and he sees the bright light in the Force that is Obi and wants to train him, but needs help.
    Dooku is fed up with Qui and the stupid decisions the council make and he wants to build his own Jedi order with Xani and Obi's help.
    They know that a master sith is ploting, but don't know who yet and they begin building an undercover group of Jedi to infiltrate, using all the rejects from the temple.

Looking forward to more and it is keeping my muse working on my own plots.=D=

Great job.=D=

12. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    ohh this is good

13. DarthCorsa

May 7, 2010
    bek
    Gkilkenny

thanks for reading. Well, I see, you, guys, like Xanatos a lot :) Me too[face_whistling] Sorry, but your guesses are not right - there will be only a mention about him, but Count Dooku will appear soon.

JediKaren
    Welcome!

P.S. Darth Manul is working on the collage for this story...

14. DarthCorsa

May 7, 2010
    His Padawan

A/N Thanks to Darth Manul - for all his supporting

Pain inside is rising
    I am the fallen one
    A figure in an old game
    No Joker's on my side

Blind Guardian ?Mordred?s Song?

~~~~~

It was the late evening, so the halls of the Temple were empty. Obi-Wan thought that it was even better this way. He was in no mood to talk with his friends (even Garen and Bant!), mentors, or any other fellow Padawans. News, especially bad ones, travels fast, so his demission to the Agricorps would not be a surprise to anybody tomorrow. But it didn?t mean that he wanted to tell about that now.

Suddenly, somebody rushed out from the corner and collided with Obi-Wan. Kenobi nearly lost his balance but managed to stay on his feet. The other smaller person was not so lucky and fell on the floor.

?Fine, if something can possible be worse it surely will happen,? Obi-Wan thought, staring at the short blond boy, who tried to stand up and pick up his old and worn knapsack. However, Obi-Wan did not offer his hand to help.

?Anakin?? he hissed through the clenched teeth; on the other side, he tried to be as polite as possible. ?What a surprise. I didn?t expect you to be here. Where are you going?? Obi-Wan started a conversation, though he was sure about the answer.

?Hey! Obi-Wan..! Err? Master Obi-Wan!? the boy began cheerfully ?I?m glad to see you!?

?And how I am glad to see you,? Obi-Wan thought sarcastically, but said nothing aloud.

?You know, they take me as a knight! Do you believe in it? Master Qui-Gon even showed me a nameplate with our names! It will be applied to the door of our quarters! Did you have one too? I also want to ask: how it is to be a Padawan learner to Master Jinn? It?s interesting, right? I?ll do my best, I promise, Master Obi-Wan! You will be proud of me!? The boy ignored the sour look of the elder and spoke with sincere joy.

?The boy is guilty in nothing, remember. It was entirely Qui-Gon?s fault. He brought Anakin to the Temple and chose him as his Padawan. I should not yell at him. Be nice.? Obi-Wan angrily reminded himself.

?You?re not a Knight. Yet.?

?And probably, you will never be?.

?Know your place, young Padawan. They take you as a learner.?

?And I?m not a Master.?

?But? but you?ve killed that evil creature. You?re not Padawan anymore. Right? So, you should be a Master. They told me something about your Jedi rules.? Ani said, sure in his words.

?Thanks to Qui-Gon, I?m not a Master. Nor a Knight. Even not a Jedi. Got it? I?m a farmer! Tell me, is it a destiny you used to dream about on Tatooine?? Kenobi asked skeptically.

Anakin shook his head and grabbed his bag more firmly. His face expressed a great distrust.

?It is a joke, isn?t it? You?re kidding, because I was a slave and I don?t know how your system works. To be a farmer? Well?? He hesitated for a moment. ?Sometimes one of those poor farmers? Lenz? Or Leibniz? No, his name was Lars. He visited our junk shop. At that time I understood that I hate all the farmers. You know, he spoke only about his farm, farm equipment, and the harvest. He even didn?t want to listen about stars and spaceships. He looked so? pathetic. If they had sent me to the farm, I?d have better run away and blown myself up! I just can?t imagine the life of a farmer. When I become a great Jedi, I?ll visit the Tatooine once again and free all the slaves on the farms first. No, wait, second. The first will be my mother. Maybe you will fly there and start to free them? I think Master Qui-Gon won?t mind to help you.?

Obi-Wan closed his eyes and tried to calm down, mentally counting jumping rancors.

?I can?t do that. I am not a Jedi! What can?t you understand in these words?! Yours precious Qui-Gon and the Council have just thrown me away in order to take you. One Master, one Apprentice. Do you know the rules??

Anakin frowned and was silent for a while.

?Finally, he understood?.

?Umm? Does it mean I can take your lightsaber?? Ani asked, staring at Obi-Wan curiously.

?What?!? Ke

15. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    I don't blame Obi-Wan for being upset but boy - was he ever upset! He decided not to practice Jedi serenit and detachment, apparently - nor did Qui - and Mace! How cruel for him to take Obi's lightsaber without getting the entire story and to call him Farmer Kenobi! Grrr.

Obi-Wan will be better off away from these non-Jedi-like Jedi and making his own life. Force - did I really say that!?

16. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Ok, now Force choking Obi-Wan is not good.[face_shame_on_you] Jinn is using the Dark side.[face_devil]
    I think Obi better get away from them all they have no idea.8-}

I'd like it if the council had to ask Obi-Wan to save them all, when they realise how dark Jinn and Anakin are.
    I wonder if he would save them.[face_thinking]

I hope Obi doesn't become a dark Jedi.[face_worried]

:D

17. littleobiwankenobi

Aug 5, 2009
    [face_worried] Oh Obi what have they done to you.

Hopeful that he will not turn to the dark side. I think that the jedi will see in time what they have don´t. It will be a question, if Obi will safe them!!!

18. DarthManul

DarthManul Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2010
    Darth Corsa, my admirable apprentice, insisted on granting me a pleasure to post this collage.
    [image=http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5830/iwilldowhatimust.jpg]

19. DarthCorsa

May 7, 2010
    Valairy_Scot
    How cruel for him to take Obi's lightsaber without getting the entire story and to call him Farmer Kenobi!

You're absolutely right!

Gkilkenny
    I wonder if he would save them.
    I hope Obi doesn't become a dark Jedi.

You should wait till the last chapter

littleobiwankenobi
    Oh Obi what have they done to you.

Sorry, is it about Darth Manul and I or Mace and Qui-Gon?)[face_whistling]

DarthManul
    Thanks a lot! You know, how I was waiting for this one :)

20. DarthCorsa

May 7, 2010
    Hey, everybody, here is the next chapter. Sorry, it's shorter than previous one [face_whistling]
    A/N: Special thanks to Darth Manul ? for all inspiration and supporting

The Point of no return

Silently we wander
    Into this void of consequence

Kamelot ?Wander?

~~~~~
    Obi-Wan was standing at the entry of the great Jedi Temple of Coruscant, which he had been used to call his home for almost twenty years, but not anymore. Thankfully, there were no familiar faces right then. He sighed.

Also, he had a slight hope that Qui-Gon would come for him, apologize, and comfort his former Padawan. Obi-Wan felt so? lost and lonely. He didn?t know himself why he was waiting.
    And after about an hour he decided to go to a place, where he could spend some time before his ship arrived.

~~~~~

Obi-Wan was wandering through the lower levels of the Coruscant. Quite an unsafe place, one could add, filled with dangerous people. But young Kenobi just didn?t care.

Luckily, thanks to cool and dank weather, he was sobering quickly and gained an ability to think reasonably, but now his head hurt awfully. Besides, the weather itself was getting worse and worse. Sure, it?s the matter of time and the rain would drench the streets, so any shelter would be in order. Obi-Wan still had an evening and a night to spend on the Coruscant, before the ship arrived. Where could he go? First of all, he was short on money (he was a Jedi, after all!) and this fact meant that he had not many options. Of course, Dex would accept him with pleasure, but Obi-Wan still was not sure that he wanted to tell somebody about the last events personally. And his friend (as much as Qui-Gon?s one) would require some answers.

Also, Obi-Wan could swallow his pride and return to the Temple. Of course, they would provide him with a room for a night. But what would be then? Qui-Gon would come and start apologize? Or scold him for inappropriate behavior? Maybe, he really had a right to do so. Obi-Wan was elder and was not a slave, besides, he violated the Code and drunk? maybe, not that much, but it affected him greatly and this was enough to loose his tongue. But who had any guarantees that he would not repeat the performance on the clear head? Obi-Wan didn?t know and, honestly, didn?t care. Besides, he didn?t want to face Qui-Gon anyway. Maybe, everything would be OK, but Master Jinn made himself clear last time. And what was worse, even master Windu agreed with him immediately. So, the Temple was not an option.

That?s why Obi-Wan put on the hood of his dark brown robe and continued walking to the familiar and very cheap canteen on the lower level, where nobody would recognize him. He had enough credits for it and could afford to rent a room. Of course, it would be a small and dirty one but it would provide a roof above his head and who cares? Young Kenobi was already drenched and didn?t want to catch a cold in addition to other troubles.

~~~~~

Obi-Wan barely remembered this canteen. They, Master Qui-Gon and him, to be exact, had been here some years ago, when Padawan was fourteen or even thirteen. It was one of their missions and they chased an intelligencer. Or was he a criminal? Or maybe, they even went here to meet with one of Qui-Gon?s old friends. He always liked so-called ?pathetic life forms?. Well, except his previous Padawan, Obi-Wan supposed.

He rent a tiny room with an old bed, a wooden table with a large stain in the middle (looked like blood of a previous owner or his/her visitor), and two chairs, but it was quite nice for the tired former Padawan. Obi-Wan dropped the heavy bag on the floor, not bothering that something could be broken and lied down on the bed.

Meditation would bring no sense right now, because he was too? drained, besides, alcohol dimmed Obi-Wan?s connection with the Force.

~~~~~

Qui-Gon had a new Padawan now?the famous Chosen One. For this I could blame myself too?I had said about that damned Tatooine and had taken his count. But I had not even imagined what would happen! And, perha

21. littleobiwankenobi

Aug 5, 2009
    =D= love the collage [face_dancing]

please more, don´t stop the story already know, I think their is more to tell.

22. Icepaw_Kenobi

Icepaw_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2009
    Ooh, this is really good! Please continue soon.

And all these evil Qui stories are going to make turn to the dark side and go strangle someone... the death count's getting higher. Qui-Gon is at the top of the list.

Force choking Obi-Wan. :mad: Humph. Qui-Gon if you ever come near my (okay, I'll share) Obi-Wan, something bad is going to happen...

Very good! =D=

23. zonzo

zonzo Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Quite an excellent story :)

24. DarthCorsa

May 7, 2010
    littleobiwankenobi

Well, I love this collage, too. Thanx to Darth Manul [:D]

Icepaw_Kenobi, zonzo

Greetings!:)

Sorry, I think, I'll post another chapter on weekend - lots of exams 8-}

25. DarthCorsa

May 7, 2010
    Hey, here's the next chapter.

Changes

When the stars shine bright through the engine's trail

And the dust of another world drops behind

When my ship is free of the open sky

It's a damn good day to my way of mind

Mal's Song from Firefly

~~~~~

Obi-Wan was lying on the hard bed, barely awaking and not fully understanding what was happening around. In front of him Master Dooku himself was standing, staring at young man with great interest, just like he was examining a very interesting example in some collection.

Kenobi realized that he indeed looked very odd. He had fallen asleep with a knife in one hand and a severed braid in the other one. Of course, he hadn?t paid attention how neatly he?d cut off this Padawan braid, so there was quite a large strand of loose hair behind his right ear, standing out for other hair in usual Apprentice hairstyle.

?Padawan Kenobi! What are you doing here?!? The older Jedi asked strictly and frowned as he was deciding what to do now?to comm Qui-Gon so he could kill run away Padawan or do something about it himself (and what else he could imagine, judging by severed braid and a cheap canteen?).

On his side, Obi-Wan had exactly the same question. What was the Jedi doing in such a place on the lower level? As the former Padawan remembered, Dooku had not been at the Temple when their Master/Padawan team arrived from Naboo, so, most likely, he still didn?t know the latest news. Why did he come here and wake Obi-Wan up? Anyway, the young man thought it was not his place to ask questions. Not now.

?Good evening, Master Dooku.? Obi-Wan rose from the bed and bowed, trying to hide the knife and the braid behind his back, though it was rather foolish as the Jedi had already noticed them. As well as the absence of the lightsaber on the utility belt.

?Where is Qui-Gon? What?s happened here? I?ve sensed a disturbance in the Force and felt the familiar presence,? Dooku answered, still observing him.

Right, when Obi-Wan had fallen asleep, the same nightmare started haunting him again, what was not strange at all after such a long and difficult day. Something about Qui-Gon, Anakin, himself, and that mysterious person. Obi-Wan thought that, maybe, he should be grateful that Dooku had ended this awful dream.

?Master? Jinn is where he should be?in the Temple; I?m alone here,? Obi-Wan answered respectfully and even didn?t tell a lie.

?Are you on a solo-mission? Why is this? disguise?? Dooku nodded toward the braid. It was foolish even to think that a Jedi Master would be satisfied with this lame answer and go away.
    And what was the point to lie?

?I?m not Qui-Gon?s Padawan anymore,? he answered, trying to be casual.

If Dooku was surprised, he didn?t show it. ?Something has happened again, I see? Has he abandoned you on the distant planet? Or somehow found his previous apprentice? Oh, I?m sorry, Jinn had already killed him. This mysterious first one? Maybe, you once again have decided to join to the group of the young people in order to save their planet, of course??

Obi-Wan negatively shook his head. Jedi?s words made sense. Some years ago their relationship with Qui-Gon had not been very smooth. He he had not intended to take young Kenobi as his Padawan seven years ago; he had worshiped Xanatos, his previous Padawan, who turned to the Dark Side (possibly, he was still worshiping and respecting him even now). To be honest, Obi-Wan had himself left the Jedi Order to join the Young on the Melida/Daan, but Jinn had returned and taken him away. Then Xanatos had appeared and they finally had caught the Dark Jedi on Telos. After all those events Qui-Gon had truly accepted his new Padawan. Of course, they had various misunderstandings, as everyone else had. But everything was all right before Anakin.

?So, you decided not to be a Padawan and cut off your braid?? Dooku suggested mockingly. ?I thought you still have some years to learn. Anyway, I always say that sometimes the Council delays and don?t knight young people in time.?

?Not exa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.