main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Unexpected Visitor

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by dragonobiwan, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonobiwan

dragonobiwan Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2010
    Title:Unexpected Visitor
    Author:Dragonobiwan
    Genre:Humor

***I'm brand new at this, so constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. Sorry if this format looks a little weird...***

15 year old Obi-Wan stared into space as Master Ari-Daan droned on about senate policies.

"Padawan Kenobi, are you sure you're feeling well?"

"What? Oh um yes..." he replied.

"I don't think so. Maybe I should talk to your master about this."

"No! I'm fine! Really!" Obi-Wan was cut off as the bell rang, signaling the end of class. He sighed as he returned to his quarters. He just couldn't understand why everyone else could even stand the THOUGHT of politics. In his opinion, senators were just a bunch of girls who did nothing but brag and compliment themselves. Obi-Wan couldn't remember the last time a senator had done anything that had actually helped the galaxy.

Obi-Wan was in the middle of homework when his master entered his room.

"The council has requested our presence" stated Qui-Gon. "I really hope Mace didn't finish washing off that funny looking pink stain on his tunic the other day."

"About that..." Obi-Wan began.

"You did not", Qui-Gon sighed, half amused.

"It was his own fault that he assigned us extra duty watching over the initiates!" Obi-Wan protested.

"You could have tried to paint his bed sheets purple!"

"Do or do not, there is no try Master", quoted Obi-Wan.

"Now now padawan, you know as well as I do that only Masters may use that. It's a rule that even you should know!" replied Qui-Gon.

"Even me?" answered Obi-Wan, one eyebrow raised in question.

"Umm... never mind, we should get going if we don't want to be late."

Qui-Gon sighed in relief as he dodged the question. How in the galaxy was he supposed to explain to his padawan that only Obi-Wan had missed the Official Padawan Lecture?

Master and Padawan ran the entire way to the council chambers playing tag. They looked like quite a sight to everyone else passing by, who were either trying extremely hard to ignore them, or exploding into giggling fits. They stepped into the chambers and were met with an interesting view. Masters Yoda and Yaddle were dancing to Stayin' Alive, which was put in maximum volume. The usual stoic Master Windu was standing on his chair, jamming with his air guitar. Masters Adi Gallia and Ki-Adi Mundi were debating over Master Yoda's new wig which was a black afro, and Master Yaddle's blue mascara. Everyone else was standing aside, chatting and or looking awkward.

Obi-Wan closed his eyes, wishing for the awful sight to go away. Qui-Gon immediately stared singing. "Staying alive! Staying alive! Oh oh oh oh staying alive! Staying alive!"

Unfortunatly, his masters pitch was completely off, which caused quite a few masters to cover up their ears. "Let this meeting begin, we shall!", announced Yoda.

Everyone who had a seat quickly took one or stole someone else's, leaving Obi-Wan and Yoda seatless. Obi-Wan almost burst into laughter as he watched Master Yoda use the fury of his gimmer stick on Qui-Gon's ankles. Qui-Gon quickly got the message and left the seat as quickly as possible, but not before Yoda got some good whacks in.

Obi-Wan watched as his master sat down on the floor, rubbing his ankles as if it could magically make the pain disappear. He followed his masters example and sat in meditation position while waiting for the council to begin.

"Master Jinn and Padawan Kenobi, we have chosen you for a very special mission." started Mace. Uh oh, thought Obi-Wan. When a council member started off like that, they were either secretly getting revenge because revenge was supposed to be very unjedi-like, or nobody else wanted the mission and it was given as punishment. Next to him, Obi-Wan could almost hear his master groan.

"You have been selected out of everyone else to be the jedi representatives for the annual Senate debate" NOOO!!!! Obi-Wan almost shouted. His master actually did shout out.

"This is outrageous! I refuse the mission! I refuse this mission a million times! I'd rather be stuck on

2. LaForzaViva

LaForzaViva Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 6, 2008
    Hahaha that was fun. Minus a few spelling errors/punctuation bits, it was fun! Is this a one-off, or will there be more?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.