main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Epic Fail (Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Anakin, TPM)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthCorsa, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCorsa

DarthCorsa Jedi Master star 1

May 7, 2010
    Title: Epic Fail

Author: Darth Corsa

Summary: Shortly after Tatooine Qui-Gon wants to kill his current Padawan because of Anakin. What he has done wrong again?

Genre: humour

Disclaimer: The galaxy belongs to us, these characters?to Lu?as.

Author?s Note: Very sorry for my English, really.

Besides, my wishes of luck to Darth Manul, who is passing his Trials in the Institute.

I also asked him to give me some words (some kind of a game, when one produces some words or phrases and another writes a short story, using then), thanks!

?Stop here, you, little brat?? Qui-Gon paused ?cause he really could not describe this brat as ?little?. Young, maybe, but it didn?t sound so ominously. ?Ginger haired brat!? Master Jinn finally cried out. ?Let me only catch you!?

A long red braid disappeared around the corner. As Obi-Wan used to consider, Qui-Gon only raised his voice in a loud environment and today was an exceptional case. So, it was rather wise to find somewhere a place to hide. An older Jedi didn?t manage to turn so graciously round the corner as his young Padawan did and ran into something broad and soft.

?Jinn! What?s happened?? Mace Windu asked, looking at a man beside him surprised.

?I?m trying? to find my? Padawan? kill him,? Qui-Gon explained, catching his breath. ?Yes, I?ll kill him!? He ominously added after some seconds, recalling a wild grey cat to Windu.

?Qui-Gon,? he started carefully, ?believe me, please, a murder of your current Apprentice won?t help you to train this Chosen One, Anakin? Anger, the Dark Side and so on, you know.?

?The Chosen One!? Master Jinn produced a sound, which was similar both to a laugh and a sob. ?I?m very sorry Mace, but I?m in a hurry now!?

?Qui-Gon, please, stop! I was going to your quarters, before I found you here. I want to tell you about our decision. Obi-Wan, indeed, has both a proper training and an appropriate age for knighting. Besides, he can?t be your Padawan for eternity, he is already twenty five. We will test Anakin once again, just a formality, you know, it will also help to set his training course. We have no reasons to disbelieve you. The situation now is so uneasy that he really should be trained. You will be free soon and will perfectly fit as his Master??

?No, I won?t!? Jinn growled. ?And one more thing, Mace: if I don?t kill Obi-Wan here and now, I?ll continue his training until he learns everything! The end of the story!?

?But Jinn! Wait! What about Anakin? Is it a joke?? Mace asked stupidly, shaking his head.

?I don?t know! Take his mother from Tatooine and send him to the mathematical college! I don?t mind!?

?He?s definitely gone mad. Because of happiness, I suppose?? Mace thought and headed to Yoda?s quarters.

~~~~~~~~

After a conversation with Mace Qui-Gon lost a trace of his Padawan and even could not find Kenobi?s presence in the Force?seemed, it feared an angry Jedi Master too. However, young Kenobi was very predictable and Jinn easily found him in the gardens of meditation.

?Master! I didn?t expect to see you here?? Obi-Wan murmured from a tall tree of termeh, hanging on the branch.

?Come here! You?re already in a big trouble, Padawan! I?ll rip your braid out!?

?Master, I?m quite comfortable here, really!? Obi-Wan assured him, pressing himself to the branch tighter. He had already considered how much time a Jedi can survive without food, water, and sleeping. Master Jinn wouldn?t climb a tree, but definitely would be waiting beneath it. Kenobi had no intentions to wait for about a week and decided to think something now.

?Master! Are you here??

?Don?t worry, I won?t go anywhere!? Jinn growled.

?You see, I?m really very sorry! It was a nasty mistake, but even a Jedi can?t perform everything perfectly??

?Shut up! You will be sorry, when I catch you! Have you even thought? Do you have something in your head to think?!? Jinn crossed his hands on the chest and heavily stared at his Apprentice. The latter decently looked at the opposite side, b

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    LOL, I suppose he misplaced a decimal point. It makes so much sense now!

3. DarthCorsa

May 7, 2010
    DarthIshtar

Well, why not! :) Or maybe he didn't attend his classes properly. He even couldn't find Kamino [face_whistling]

4. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    [face_laugh]

Our dear purple-faced Qui and his wide-eyed-with-innocence padawan. LOL. Bet Obi's a padawan until 45.

Very funny!

5. DarthCorsa

May 7, 2010
    Valairy_Scot

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.