main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FIC: Padawan Jitters (JA, Obi's first date!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Obi the Kid, Jun 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    TITLE: Padawan Jitters
    AUTHOR: Obi the Kid (hlnkid@aol.com)
    RATING: G
    SUMMARY: Pre-TPM, Obi is 14. (Humor) A date does not go as planned.
    ARCHIVE: Please ask me first.
    MY WEBSITE: http://www.angelfire.com/movies/obithekid/
    DISCLAIMER: The characters and venue of Star Wars are copyrighted to Lucas Films Limited. The characters not recognizable from this venue are copyrighted to Tracy C. Knight. The story is the intellectual property of Tracy C. Knight and is copyrighted to her. She makes no profit from the writing or distribution of this story.

NOTES: This is a sequel (of sorts) to a story that Brenda and I wrote called: From a Certain Point of View. You can find that story on my website. Thanks to Brenda for this bunny!!!

===============
    Padawan Jitters
    ===============

Qui: Obi-Wan would you settle down please. You are as nervous a newborn Bantha. Look at you, sweating all over, eyes wild, face twitching. Padawan Kira is going to think you are someone else.

Obi: Master, I can't help it. This is my first date...EVER! I don't want to mess anything up. Was that the door chime? Is she here yet? I'm not ready.

Qui: RELAX! You have an hour. Now, what are you going to wear?

Obi: Um...uh...I don't know. I don't have anything to wear. What am I gonna do?

(Qui-Gon grabs his apprentice by the shoulders, shaking him slightly.)

Qui: Settle down before you fall on your face. You have a clean dress tunic, right?

Obi: Oh, I do. Okay, I can wear that. And I have a new pair of boots. This is good.

Qui: Right. You need a shower because you stink. One way to offend a young lady is to smell like a sparring gym. So, into the shower you go.

Obi: But master, what if she gets here early? I don't think...

(Shoving the boy towards the shower, Qui-Gon tries to maintain his composure.)

Qui: We will talk more after you are clean. And make sure you wash out your braid.

(Ten minutes later, a clean, yet soggy Obi-Wan Kenobi came wandering out into the common area with a towel wrapped around him.)

Obi: What now master?

Qui: Clothes would be a good next step.

Obi: Oh yeah.

(Obi-Wan runs into his room, and closes the door behind him. A few minutes later, Qui-Gon heard him yelling and strolled over to see what the commotion was about. But right when the master opened the door, Obi-Wan came bounding out, hitting the Knight square in the chest.)

Qui: Oooof! Obi-Wan you are not dressed.

Obi: Master I have a crisis. This is bad.

Qui: Yes?

Obi: I can't find any clean underwear. I don't have any. Oh, this is not good. I've looked everywhere. Okay...think...what can I do? Oh, I know...I can just take a dirty pair and turn them inside out...yeah...that will work.

Qui: Freeze that thinking Mr. You are NOT even going to consider that.

Obi: THEN WHAT DO I DOOOOO???? WAIT!! I GOT IT!! I can borrow a pair of yours. A bit big, but, it's better than nothing, right?

Qui: Obi-Wan, I don't think...

Obi: No time to think master. I need underwear. Kira is gonna be here in...(looks at the chrono on the wall)...in THIRTY MINUTES!! Master please???

Qui: Alright, you can borrow a pair of mine. Third drawer down. And NO laughing!!!!

(Obi-Wan sprinted into Qui-Gon's room, desperate to find the undergarment he was after. But after several minutes of frantic searching, he could only find one pair. His masters light saber boxer shorts that Yaddle had given him as a gift.)

Obi: (Running back out into the common area) Masterrrrrrr?? This is all I can find. (He holds up Qui-Gon's boxers.)

Qui: Put those back Obi-Wan. NOW! Those are...special to me.

Obi: I NEED UNDERWEAR!!!! Forget it, I will just go with my original plan and turn mine inside out.

Qui: You are so sad, you do know that don't you?

Obi: I need to find a pair now!

Qui: You are NOT leaving this apartment with dirty underwear. You must have on clean underwear. I mean what if a speed

2. Senni_Arava

Senni_Arava Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2000
    lol!
    hmm, I don't suppose any of those complexes are *our* faults, do you? <looks innocent> I mean, a little Obi-torture shouldn't hurt the kid....
    So Qui has little glowing lightsaber boxers, huh? They should actually make those. They sound amusing :D
    And we thought the Jedi's clothes were boring.

:D

3. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    LOL! So cute Obi. :)

4. JKTRAINING

JKTRAINING Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 24, 2001
    Another Obi the Kid fic! :D

That was great! :D I was laughing so hard I had to go explain myself to mom so she wouldn't worry. :^| :^|

5. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    LOL!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

That was sooo funny, Obi the Kid!! Hilarious! :D

6. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    HEY! Thanks guys! I had fun with this one!

7. Keyla_Kenobi

Keyla_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2000
    HAHA!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    That was soooo funny and so cute at the same time!! I loved the story, it was very well thought! And poor little Obi! I just wanted to hug him at the end!!! Love it!!!!!! :D :D

(Hey, we need a smiley to express mush, don't you think?) [face_mischief] ;)

8. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Thanks Keyla! Hmmm...a smiley for mush? Interesting idea...

9. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
  10. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    UP we go!

11. Maru-Ba

Maru-Ba Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    *giggles uncontrolably*

That...was really funny. Obi's friends will NEVER let him live that down.

Good work as always OTK.

12. Padawanboy

Padawanboy Jedi Youngling star 2

May 23, 2001
    That was great! Hmmm...glowing Lightsaber underpants, he must have been desperate!

13. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    "Qui he's scared of your underwear" I nearly fell down laughing at that one!!!!

14. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    HAHAHH! you guys crack me up!!!! THANKS!

15. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
  16. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
  17. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
    very good almost as good as the rbs

18. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    ah, the river bank series...working on one of those now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.