main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fic: Memories II (sequel to Memories I w/ Obi, Qui, and Luke) **Post ROTJ**)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Susie, Jul 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Susie

Jedi Susie Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2000
    Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and other characters are not mine but belong to Lucas and Lucas Arts. I use them without permission and make no money from this work.

Rating: G

Archive: Wolfie?s, Temple Library, and SW Hotline. Anyone who wants it, take it, just let me know so I can visit it ^_^

Notes: This is the (long awaited?or um?the kind of looked forward to?or the good way to waste five minutes) sequel to Memories I. Not much to say other than enjoy!!

~

MEMORIES II or ?Man, I really should have burned that?
    By: Susie

~

The task of cleaning out Old Ben's house turned out to be much more of an adventure than Luke first thought it would be. After only a few hours of cleaning, everything was in place and that was when the real fun began. By chance, the young Master stumbled- or rather smacked in to- an old storage hole that contained numerous items from Ben's old Jedi days. For the remainder of the night, and into the early morning, Luke sat and went through all of Ben's things. Finding each item more exciting than the first.

Finally, the task was completed and, although the young man felt a closer connection to Ben, he couldn't help but feel saddened too. There was a side to the older man that he would never know- one that truly seemed like a joy to understand. Luke sighed and collected the box that held Ben's past. He looked around the old, now empty home, and let off another sigh. In the morning, Han and Chewie were going to help him move the boxes into storage on Coruscant and with that, the home that Ben had hidden himself away in would forever be empty.

"Good bye, old friend." Luke whispered as he parted.

"Good bye to you too, but couldn't you leave my things?" Qui-Gon shook his head at his apprentice. For the last hours that Luke had gone through his stuff, Obi-Wan had a comment for everything. His dry sense of humor hadn't left him in the afterlife- unfortunately Qui-Gon silently added.

Obi-Wan was just about ready to go off and find Bant when the loud proclamation of "Sith-hells!" brought Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan just outside by Luke again. Somehow, the young man had gotten his foot trapped in a large hole just outside Ben's door. The hole was actually a piece of the flooring that had rotted away and allowed the open space underneath to kidnaps Luke's foot.

"Why is there wood on your floor?" Qui-Gon questioned.

Obi-Wan's face suddenly broke into a very mischievous grin.

Luke had since untrapped his foot and was busy trying to dislodge the wooden plank. His hand fell inside the hole and he felt it hit something hard that was not the dry sand that should be there.

Obi-Wan's smile grew larger as Luke pulled out a small box. The young Master tipped the box and, in a strange sense of deja-vu, items fell to his feet.

Qui-Gon heard his Padawan clear his throat. "Anakin, could you come here for a moment?" The young man asked into the Force.

A moment later, his one-time apprentice was by his side. Amidala was also there standing between the two Jedi in hope Anakin wouldn't try to attack the man again. Really, she *had* tried to explain the bet that Rabe had made, but her husband refused to believe it.

The sandy-blond haired man looked at Obi-Wan. "What?"

In answer, he simply pointed to the box Luke was holding.

"Sith-hell's!" Luke's father exclaimed much like his son had.

Amidala looked at Anakin and then to Obi-Wan. "What is it?"

The smile grew even more (a feat Qui-Gon found simply amazing). "Anakin's box."

In a very un-Queen like way, Amidala let off a squeal and clapped her hands together. Anakin looked at Obi-Wan. "This is your fault." He said before lunging at the man again.

This time the young Jedi was ready and side-stepped allowing Anakin to fall on his knees. The man on the ground looked up right as Luke grabbed the first piece of paper.

"Dearest Amidala." Luke smiled- his dad had written his mom a love note.

"When I think of you the sky seems blue.
    I cannot imagine my life withou

2. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    that was funny Susie. :D

3. Luke_and_Mara_4ever

Luke_and_Mara_4ever Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2000
    LOL.

"It was a carefully crafted peice of..."

"Crap."

LOLOLOLOL!!!

4. Jedi Susie

Mar 12, 2000
    Thank you two, I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

The part about the necklace was actually my favorite part because I just think of the thing Ani made for Ami in TPM. Couldn't help myself, really :)

5. Jedi Susie

Mar 12, 2000
    Thought I'd drop kick my story up to the top.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.