main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FIC: The Mush Pit (River Bank JA Series!!!!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Obi the Kid, Jul 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    For those River Bank Fans out there...happy reading! Here's another installment.

Title: The Mush Pit (River Bank Series)
    Author: Obi the Kid (hlnkid@aol.com)
    Rating: PG
    Disclaimer: George owns Qui and Obi. There is no profit made here.

=============
    The Mush Pit
    =============

(Qui and Obi are sharing a quiet evening at home, when they are interrupted by a chime at the door.)

Qui: Master Bren, good you see you again. What can I do for you?

Bren: Qui you remember my old friend Master Brazo don't you?

Qui: I sure do, good evening Brazo, how have you been?

Brazo: Not bad Jinn, not bad at all..so this is Kenobi heh?

Qui: Yes, in the flesh.

Obi: What am I, a piece of meat? Master Bren, are you here to help my Master with his mush problem?

Bren: No Obi, I am here to offer you a night out, with all the mush your little heart desires. Brazo here is taking you and Qui for a night on the town.

Brazo: We are going to a place called The Mush Club.

Obi: Huh? What did you say?

Bren: Mush, kid?you heard right. You have got to see this place. There is this huge dance floor, and in right near the stage is an area called the Mush Pit. You dive in, and it's like one big hug. Little hugs, big hugs, hair ruffles, pats on the back. Anything you want, you got it.

(Obi looks at his Master, and faints. Qui catches him before he hits the floor.)

Bren: You haven't hugged him lately have you?

Qui: Well, no, I haven't actually. That's not the problem here though. I think he was sensory overloaded with all that mush talk. I don't know about this Brazo. My padawan has real problems with mush. He has an addiction to the stuff. He's been seeing Nev about this recently. This may be to much for him to handle.

Bren: Oh Qui, loosen up. I'll be good for the kid. And you need to get out. Get cleaned up, we are heading out on the town.

Obi: WOOHOO!! YES! Look out mush, here I come.

Brazo: You're with me kid.

(They head out to the Mush Club. Before they enter the club, Brazo turns to Obi. He leans down and pulls the boy into the biggest hug he could ever want.)

Obi: Oh man, I am in heaven. Master Brazo, you should hug Master Qui-Gon. Master, you want a hug?

Qui: No, Obi-Wan, I don't. You can have mine.

Obi: You'll get no argument from me on that one. Hug away Master Brazo.

(When they finally enter the club, Obi was bombarded with mush and more mush. His eyes were practically bugging out of his head. They took a few steps inside when he just stopped and stared.)

Obi: This is the greatest place I have ever been to in my life. Master Brazo, how did you ever find this place?

Brazo: When you are a mush seeker as I am my boy, these places will just happen. Mush is a big part of my life. Contrary to what your Master says, the need for mush is not a bad thing. To hug is to live, that's my motto.

Obi: I love you. Will you adopt me?

Brazo: HA! You're right Bren, he's cute. No Obi, I won't adopt you. But I will help you and Master Bren to work with your Master. You won't have to suffer from mushless days for much longer. Come on, let's mingle.

(Obi turned and grabbed Qui-Gon by the hand.)

Obi: Come on Master, let's go see the mush pit, it's over near the stage.

Qui: I don't think so padawan, you go along with Master Brazo. I'll keep an eye on you from here.

Obi: You're so boring sometimes.

Brazo: Hey kid, let's go! Leave the old man here.

Obi: This is gonna be so wild. How often to you come here Master Brazo?

(The pair walked off towards the stage, leaving Qui-Gon and Bren alone.)

Bren: Come on Qui, you need a drink. Brazo will take care of your boy. You need a let your hair down a bit.

Qui: He is never going to want to come home. This is a bad idea.

Bren: Oh, let him have some fun for a change. Come with me. (She led him off toward the bar.)

(Meanwhile, Master Brazo and Obi were standing just outside the mush pit. The young Jedi felt a rush go through him as he witnessed the mush going on right in front of his ey

2. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    LMAO these are so funny OTK

3. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Thanks Cheryl!!!

4. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
    you posted that one already

5. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Ah! I did??? I'm losing track! Okay...I have another to post, that I dont think has been here yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.