main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When Jedi Apprentices win contests. JA. Updated 8/23

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Padme_the_Angel, Aug 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padme_the_Angel

Padme_the_Angel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 18, 2001
    Title: When Jedi Apprentices win contests.
    Time: JA
    Disclaimer: I think everyone knows who owns what.
    Summary: Whe Siri and Obi-Wan win a contest, they, their masters and other apprentices are sent to New York city for a week, and get into trouble, like getting chased around by a crazed kidnapper.

I'll make the first post later today, tommorrow morning at the latest.

2. Padme_the_Angel

Jul 18, 2001
    Okay, here's the prologue. Sorry if its short and boring, but prologues often are.

Obi-Wan paused outside the Jedi Council room when he saw Siri. ?Did the council call you too??

She nodded, ?Yeah, but I don?t know why. I?ve never violated the code, and you haven?t in the past week.?

Obi-Wan shot her a glare as they walked into the room. Mace began to speak, ?You two aren?t in trouble. In fact its just the opposite. It seems that you have entered a drawing and won. You will leave for a place called New York City in two days, with your masters, and a few other apprentices. You are dismissed. Good Bye.?

Siri and Obi-Wan exchanged glances as they left the room. That had been a weird meeting but??

?I can?t believe we actually won that thing!? Siri exclaimed.

Obi-Wan nodded, ?Now lets figure out who else we should invite.?

3. HandmaidenEirtae

HandmaidenEirtae Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2001
    Oooohhh, I'm interested! I can't wait to see what will happen to Obi and Siri in the Big City! hehe
    *Eirtae*

4. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    She nodded, ?Yeah, but I don?t know why. I?ve never violated the code, and you haven?t in the past week." LOL :D

Can't wait to find out what happens when the Jedi go to the Big Apple!

5. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Ooooh Angel you're doing another one! Yeah! This'll be great! ;)

6. The-Dark-Woman

The-Dark-Woman Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2001
    Great start! POST more soon Padme! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It is I,the one they call The Dark Woman

7. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Oh, gosh, this should be interesting. Has anyone read Ennathing Everathing, Nothing? The premise is equally hilarious--a violinist Star Wars freak and a bewildered cellist accidentally get transported to Coruscant, directly into Qui-Gon's quarters and have to be witness to all the events of TPM while deciding whether or not to do anything about it.

8. Padme_the_Angel

Jul 18, 2001
    HandmaidenEirtae: Wait til they actually explore the city!

greencat336: you're about to find out!

SiriGallia: Thank you!

The-Dark-woman: Thanks!

DarthIshtar: I'll I have to read that story. Could you give me a link to it?

Here's a longer post.

?Let me see!? Siri said, pushing Obi-Wan to the side to look out the window. She, Obi-Wan, Garen, and three other padwans named Florinda, Cedric and June had taken a ship to Antarctica, where they had taken a plane to California, and from there they took an airplane to New York. They were getting ready to land, and Siri was next to Obi-Wan, who had a window seat. The plane made a sudden jerking motion, throwing Obi-Wan against the window, Siri landing practically on top of him, Garen on top of her, Florinda on top of him, and you can probably guess where the other two landed.

Obi-Wan groaned, ?You guys need to loose some weight.?

Florinda seemed to be in pain, ?I?m getting flattened!?

Siri moaned in pain, ?You?re getting flattened! What about me??

Before anyone else could reply, the plane jerked forward, then backwards, and finally to both sides.

Adi and Qui-Gon came up to them and raised their eyebrows. ?When I said ?stick together?, that?s not really what I meant,? Qui-Gon told them. Adi just laughed.

Garen winced , ?June, get up.?

June started to stand up, but then fell down. ?My arm is stuck under Florinda?s head!?

The other apprentices groaned and the two Jedi masters sighed.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Half an hour later, the group of eight was standing in the living room of their hotel. They had gotten a suite with four bedrooms, connected by a sitting room and a kitchen(food shopping will play a part).

Adi studied the layout. ?Okay, Garen, Obi-Wan, and Cedric, you can have the room on the far left. Girls, you will have the room next to it. I will be next to you, and Qui-Gon will take the room on the far right. Got it??

Everyone nodded and hurried to unpack. It was late, so they went to sleep as soon as they had unpacked.

~*~*~*~*~*~

At 8:00 the next morning, they had just finished eating breakfast at a diner inside the hotel, when Qui-Gon announced, ?Okay, we can should start off with going food shopping. There?s a large food store named Wegman?s nearby.?

When they got to Wegman?s, Adi told them, ?Okay, everyone pick a piece of paper, there are two of each color. Whoever you have the same color as, you must stick with the entire time. Alright??

Everyone nodded and chose a piece of paper. Obi-Wan looked at his. It was blue. Garen and June had gotten green. Cedric and Florinda had gotten red. That meant that Siri had gotten blue.

Qui-Gon continued where Adi had left off, ?If you want to get something, then come find Adi and I, to add it to the cart. Now go.?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Florinda picked up a box of something called popcorn. She turned to Cedric, ?This looks good, let?s add it to the cart.?

Cedric studied the shelf, ?There?s more than one kind. Which ones should we get??

Florinda frowned in thought, ?How about one of each??

Cedric nodded and they started to gather boxes of popcorn.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Siri shivered. ?This part of the store is cold. Let?s go somewhere else.?

Obi-Wan nodded, ?Okay.? They started to hurry to another part of the store, when suddenly Obi-Wan skidded on the hard, cold floor, and landed on his back.

As he stood up, Siri began to laugh, ?You?re so clumsy! Didn?t you see the ?wet floor? sign??

Obi-Wan glared at her as he stood up, ?You wouldn?t laugh if you fell.?

Siri nodded, ?I know.?

They started to walk away, but then Obi-Wan tripped and crashed into a shopping cart, landing in it, dragging Siri down with him. She started to laugh, but when the cart started to roll away with Obi-Wan in it, she jumped up from her position on the floor and began to chase after it.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Garen told June, ?There?s another one, over there!?

The two ran over to a sample table. This one had di

9. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Good post. As for EEN, it's not on the web yet in its completed form. My friend Kyra sent me the story before we'd ever heard of the JC boards (in January) and if you want, I'll email it to you.

10. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    That's a laugh riot Angel! I loved the part where there in the plane and I looooved the part with the samples! My lil' sibs do that all the time! We don't go to that store, but we go to Sams which is exactly like it. ;)

More please!!!
    This is sooooo funny! :)

11. R2-D2_the_Droid

R2-D2_the_Droid Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2001
    Lol! This is funny. I like it!

12. Siri_the_Angel

Siri_the_Angel Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2001
    I just decided to use a new name, so instead of Padme_the_Angel, I'm now Siri_the_Angel. It wouldn't let me log in on the other one. I might move this to a new thread.

13. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    K lemme know if you do! :) Hey I like your new name! I'm a BIG Siri fan! **obviously** ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.