main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Obi-Wan the Shadow (Short fic, Humor, Obi is three ;)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SiriGallia, Aug 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Obi-Wan the Shadow

Qui-Gon started walking to his room. He had just gotton back from a looooong mission and was looking forward to some sleep. He found, to his suprise that the door was unlocked. Xanatos probubly left it unlocked. But once he got inside he didn't see his apprentice. The Jedi yawned and didn't think about it. He walked over to his bed and climbed into his bed. Kicking off his boots he lied down when suddenly he heard a high pitched squeel.

"You sitting on Toby!" Qui-Gon jumped up and looked down to see a stuffed Bantha sitting on his pillow he turned to see an even more shocking sight. A small boy with his thumb in his mouth.

"Kid, what are you doing in my room?!" Qui-Gon exclaimed.

"Toby and I wanted to meet our Master." He smiled happily.

"I'm not your master kid, I'm have an apprentice. Now scoot off like a good little boy."

"I wanna see you first." the boy protested. He looked at Qui-Gon. "You're taller than I am." He said in awe.

"Yeah no kidding." Qui-Gon said depositing the little menace on the ground. "Now go talk to your creshe' master."

"She won't talk to me, she's talking to all those little kids." The boy protested.

"Hmm,"

"I'm Obi-Wan," He said with a smile.

"Hmm,"

"This is Toby," Obi-Wan introduced.

"Hmm," Obi-Wan had obviously figured out that he wasn't getting any attention from the Jedi Master. He scuttled over to the Jedi's desk. Yanking open a drawer he started rifiling through the contence.

"Got ya any candy?" he asked in slurred baby talk.

"No,"

"Any toys?"

"No,"

"Got any stickers even?"

"No!" Qui-Gon rolled over and tried to ignore him. Obi-Wan wasn't satisfied.

"Can you get some?" He asked scrinching up his little face.

"No! And even if I could I wouldn't!" Obi-Wan stuck out his lower lip. Then picked up Toby and left the room. Finally. Qui-Gon smiled in releif, peace and quiet.
    _____________________________________________More to come soon! ;)

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-Siri
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-Gallia
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

2. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    :D

liked that swirly design with your name, by the way.

3. Siri_the_Angel

Siri_the_Angel Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2001
    That was so cute!

4. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    look Qui aready made Obi cry *dead-pan voice* again

5. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001

Later at lunch, Qui-Gon was waiting in line to get his food. Suddenly he noticed that the person behind him was far behind him. He turned and realized that there was a person in between him and the next master. A person and a stuffed Bantha.

"Not you again." Qui-Gon groaned.

"Toby says you gonna be my master!" Obi-Wan looked very pleased.

"Don't be silly," Qui-Gon said. "I have an apprentice already, his name is Xanatos okay? Tell that to Toby." He heard the little initiate whispering to his toy. He looked up.

"Toby says your apprentice is gonna turn to the dark side and break you heart and then you don't have another apprentice till Toby and I come along and then you pick me." Qui-Gon jolted slightly in line and then whirled on the boy.

"Okay kid that does it, if you don't go away I'm going to have to confiscate Toby." The boy shook his ginger head.

"Tan't, I have to get my lunch."

"Why aren't you with the other students?"

"Don wanna go with all them little kids. Me and Toby are three and they're all two!" He emphisized the word in a comical fashion, Qui-Gon felt releif when he was finally sitting down with his food. "Hi!" A chearful voice sounded as Obi-Wan planted himself next to Qui-Gon. "Toby and I wanna sit with you." Qui-Gon rolled his eyes.

"That does it." He picked up the small boy and moved over to a table covered thickly with little initiates. "You sit with your friends." He sat him down between a small calamarian girl and a dressilian boy.
    He was walking away when he heard his voice intone again.

"Didya see him?" He asked his friends. "He's my best friend and he's going to be my an Toby's Master."

"Oooh." The calamarian girl cooed. "You're lucky." Qui-Gon went back to his meal.

That night he was talking to Xanatos when he got a call on the com.

"Qui-Gon," It was Mace. "We have a problem, all the Creshe' Masters were taken with an illness and we're giving an initiate to each Master/Padawan team to look after, we'll be sending yours over tomarrow morning okay?"

"Sure Mace." Xanatos rolled his eyes.

"We have to watch a little kid?"

"Sure," Qui-Gon shrugged his shoulders. "Kids aren't so bad."

The next day Qui-Gon woke to find a stuffed Bantha sitting on his chest. It's just a nightmare. He comforted himself and sat up. If it was a nightmare then there was a very realistic little boy sitting next to him.

"What in Corascant are you doing in here?" Qui-Gon demanded.

"Mr. Mace put me in here." Obi-Wan said proudly. "He says you gunna baby sit me!" Qui-Gon shook his head.

"How could Mace do this to me?!"

"I tol' him you like me." Obi-Wan explained. Qui-Gon whirled on the little boy.

"Oh, you did did you?" Obi-Wan didn't answer, he slid off the bed his footy pajamas making a soft padding noise across the floor.

"Time for breakfast!" He announced. Qui-Gon shook his head. Fine, he could do this, he could watch a little kid. Obi-Wan wandered unobtrusivly out of the room. Suddenly there was a shout from the other room.

"What's this thing?!"

"It's the initiate who will be staying with us Xani." Qui-Gon responded mixing oatmeal.

"Does it have to sit on my bed sucking his thumb?" Xanatos demanded.

"No, tell him to come eat." Qui-Gon instructed. Obi-Wan came toddling out. Qui-Gon set the oatmeal down in front of Obi-Wan.

"Don wan any oatmeal." He shook his head and hugged Toby.

"Oh really?"

"Nope, Toby wants to have cake."

"Oh does he?" Qui-Gon asked sarcastically.

"Yeah, and cookies." Obi-Wan added pushing his luck incredibly.

"Eat your oatmeal then you can have one of these doughnuts in here." Qui-Gon bribed. Obi-Wan agreed and started eating, a few moments later Xanatos came in, his long black hair ruffled up and matted. He sat down at the table and looked at the small boy sitting next to him.

"Oh this is going to be fun."

;)

6. Siri_the_Angel

Aug 23, 2001
    LOL! The calamarian and the dressilian were Bant and Reeft, right? Are you going to add Bruck? or Siri? Or Garen?

7. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Oh, this is amazingly funny!

LOL, Siri!

I love Toby. :)

8. jedi-thespian

jedi-thespian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2001
    Poor Qui-Gon, if he only knew! LOL! I love this! Write more!

9. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    oh boy... this should get interesting...

SiriGallia, have you read an old fic in here called Lightsabers and Babybottles? It's another Toddler Obi-Wan story. I think you'd enjoy it.

10. _Cerasi_

_Cerasi_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    This is great. More please.

11. Glad is June

Glad is June Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2000
    After having 2 little shadows spend last weekend with R U Sidious and myself this sound very familar. There's nothing like the sound of little feet and bam bam bam on the bedroom door. More please I wonder how bedtime is going to go.

12. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Aw! Cute! Post more Siri! LOL!

Can I get myself a Toby? Sounds like Toby's are smart lil things! :D

13. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 27, 2000
    This is cute! :D

14. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    This story is cute and funny, just like toddler Obi! Can't wait for more.

15. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
  16. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Wow! Thanks for all the positive responces!

Hey where is that Obi-toddler story you were talking about? I haven't read it.

Okay here's another one....

Later on Qui-Gon was sitting reading a book.

"Qui-Gon!" Xanatos came in, Obi-Wan trailing behind him like a little shadow with it's thumb in it's mouth.

"Yes?"

"Will you make him go away?!"

"You gonna turn to the dark side." Obi-Wan said solemly.

"If he says that one more time I'm going to pitch him into a fountain!" Xanatos exclaimed.

"Obi-Wan, please leave Xanatos alone, he doesn't like it when you do that."

"Read me a story." Obi-Wan asked climbing up into Qui-Gon's lap. Qui-Gon glanced at him.

"Ummm."

"Here, read him this." Xanatos throwed his master the story of the Little Gingerbread Boy.

"That's not funny Xanatos." Qui-Gon admonished him. He read Obi-Wan the history of Telosian fungus.

"That sounded like a educathinal book." Obi-Wan shook his head.

"Well it is, that was your school for the day." Obi-Wan smiled.

"Now we can go swimming!"

"Uh," Qui-Gon looked at him. "Swimming?"

"Yeah," Obi-Wan went back to where Mace had left his bag and got into his little swimming trunks and inner tube. "Let's go!" He said happily. Xanatos rolled his eyes.

"This isn't going to be a good thing."

Obi-Wan was the only one swimming that time, Bant had just left and he was the only initiate there. He trundled around in his inner tube. trying to look at the fish. Suddenly Qui-Gon couldn't see him.

"Xanatos, did you see Obi-Wan?"

"No, I was trying to ignore him."

"Where did he go?" Qui-Gon murmered to himself. He ran to the edge of the lake and looked down in the murky greenish color. He moved over to the water fall and saw the empty inner tube come floating out. Qui-Gon knew he had to get the boy at all costs, he jumped into the water cloths in all. He swam around trying to spot the boy. Suddenly he heard an indignant voice from the shore.

"Noooo, you suppose to put on you swimming shorts first." Obi-Wan scolded. Qui-Gon glared at the boy.

"What do you think you're doing."

"I standin on the grass." Obi-Wan said helpfully.

"I noticed." Qui-Gon shook his head and climbed out of the water. He toweled off, then dried Obi-Wan off.

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- Siri
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Gallia
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

17. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Great Story SiriGallia :)
    Obi-wan reminds me a bit of the two kids that I babysit for, Well I shouldn't really say kids...I babysit Batman and Superman
    Great sotry and I am looking forward to more to come :)

18. _Cerasi_

_Cerasi_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    Pitch Obi into a fountain, I love it.

19. Siri_the_Angel

Aug 23, 2001
    I have a feeling that Obi-Wan annoying him is enough to turn Xantos to the Dark side!

20. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
    lol funny it was

21. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    Obi is so cute! if only Qui knew

22. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Thanks guys! Here's another....

"Master I think he'll be fine."

"Okay." Qui-Gon got Obi-Wan into dry cloths and changed his own. He and Obi-Wan followed Xanatos to the Library. Obi-Wan looked at the picture books. Qui-Gon turned to see where Xanatos was and spotted the apprentice near the front. He turned and saw that Obi-Wan was gone. How does he do that? Qui-Gon looked down the isles of books and all the way up to the front and found Obi-Wan in the music section with head phones sliding of his head as he listened to the music selections. Somehow with his back turned, Obi-Wan had managed to get all the way across the library. Qui-Gon watched Obi-Wan closely, but soon his attention was drawn away by a rack of books with interesting covers. When he looked up Obi-Wan was gone again. He looked around trying to spot him. Suddenly he felt Xanatos call through their bond.

~~~Master, if you don't come kill this kid I will.~~~

Qui-Gon found Obi-Wan having a one way conversation with Xanatos.

"Do you know what she said?" Xanatos didn't reply. "She said 'Then I'll do it myself', and that's what she did." Xanatos glared at Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon swept the boy up. Suddenly a librarian walked over.

"I saw you were having some trouble with your son." She smiled. "I thought buying one of those might be to your liking. Qui-Gon followed her gaze and nodded with a smile.

The next thing Obi-Wan knew he was where in a harness and had a rainbow colered leash that led to Qui-Gon's wrist. Qui-Gon was looking at books while Obi-Wan slowly led him around. Soon they reached the mettle racks in the front. Qui-Gon bumped his elbow on the sharp edges and moved away. He was so obsobed he didn't hear the quiet sawing noise, and the next time he went to look at Obi-Wan the initiate was gone leaving a sawed leash behind. The corners were obviously sharp enough to saw through the cheap leashes. It took Qui-Gon only a few minutes to realize that Obi-Wan had evacuated the Library itself. Qui-Gon ran out of the library leaving Xanatos alone. He scanned the streets of Corascant. Obi-Wan could have teamed up with any spice deeler, smuggler or pirate on the planet, or he may have been kidnapped. Suddenly Qui-Gon heard a small baby voice attempting to sing with a low baratone intrument. He turned the corner and every one was laughing in enjoyment. A man was playing a hand instrument on the corner a
    "Have you eber seen a sight in you life as three blind Grise." Qui-Gon rolled his eyes. Peoepl threw money into the mans music case. Obi-Wan suddenly spotted Qui-Gon and his eyes went bright. "Hi Qui-Gon!" He said happily. "Do you wanna sing with Toby and I?" He asked excitedly. Qui-Gon pushed through the crowed and picked Obi-Wan up.

"Come on son, you're mother is very worried." Qui-Gon started walking away when suddenly Obi-Wan said.

"But I don't have a moder." A very suspicious looking woman suddenly grabbed his arm.

"Honey, is this your daddy?" Obi-Wan shook his head.

"No," The woman grabbed Qui-Gon's arm tightly.

"Kidnapper!" she screemed. Qui-Gon tried to pull away, but others in the crowd grabbed him and pulled Obi-Wan away. Obi-Wan looked very interested in all the exitment.

Qui-Gon sat in the prision waiting for the police captain to talk to him. Obi-Wan was playing with the guard at the door. Qui-Gon rolled his eyes. This was one big mess. Soon the captain came in with Xanatos trailing behind him.

"I'm very sorry for the inconvinience Master Jinn," The captain appologized. "We have it all figured out though."

"Thank you captain," Qui-Gon picked up Obi-Wan on the way out.

"Doya want a sucker?" Obi-Wan asked hand Qui-Gon a sticky piece of candy. Qui-Gon shook his head.

"No, but I'd like to mention that you are in trouble."

"Oh,"

23. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    FOCL- this story is precious, Siri!

24. Siri_the_Angel

Aug 23, 2001
    Poor Qui-Gon! I like the way you do Xantos.

25. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 27, 2000
    Siri, this is great! I love it! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.