main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Obi gets MARRIED and he has a SON!!!!!! COMPLETED ON NOVEMBER SECOND!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jacinta_Kenobi, Sep 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, I'm gonna post the first chapter in just a sec here. :) And I may post another sometime [face_devil] this week. By the way, if you like my story, tell me so, so I'll hurry and post faster. ;) The more people tell me to hurry, the faster you're craving will be satisfied! GIVE ME A SHOUT IF YOU WANT MORE!! :D

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Please say he's marrying someone named Kaki. (That would be me...)

3. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    No, I think Anna is a much better name prospect...

;)

4. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Sorry, no can do. But don't feel bad, he isn't marrying me either. :_|

K! I'm his sister.

Anyway, stick around, here comes the first chapter. When you're done tell me what you think. BYE! :cool:

5. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    ::Waiting patiently, but grumbling, "oh come on! Kax Kenobi is a perfectly acceptable name!"::

6. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, this story is a series. This is the first Book, called Amandita's sacrafice.

Enjoy! :cool:

:p :p

Chapter 1

Earth Timeline

Luke strode over to his saddened sister. Seeing her obvious distress, he slowly out his arm around her shoulders. Leia looked up at him with a small grateful smile, and they both sadly watched through the huge window they stood in front of as the Millenium Falcon streaked into hyperspace to find Han. The future was so muddled. What was going to happen to all of them? The unspoken question hung between the twins. Neither had the answer.

* CLICK *

The screen darkened, and Amanda sighed. The sixteen-year-old stood and grabbed a flashlight on top of the tv, ignoring the light switch that was right in front of her. She turned the flashlight on, waved it around and feigned blows, humming the Star Wars theme all the way to her room, her strawberry-blond ringlets bouncing around the small of her back and her lavender eyes shining. Amanda switched off the flashlight and turned on the light. She looked over her five Star Wars posters, her eyes settling on the poster of Obi-Wan Kenobi in Episode 1. With a long sigh, she run her finger down the picture?s cheek before turning on her reading lamp and flicking off her overhead light. She read her usual chapter of her current Star Wars book, The Courtship of Princess Leia. When she had finished, she turned off the lamp and rolled over. Just before she fell asleep, she made a silent wish.

//I wish I could live in the Star Wars world!//
    ~~~~~
    Star Wars timeline

?NO, I do not want to take part in a practice lightsaber battle!? Obi-Wan said for the fifth time that day, ever since he had gotten back to the Temple. What was with these girl students anyway? They were constantly asking him to come duel! Of course, it wouldn?t bother him quite so much if they weren?t staring into his eyes and practically drooling when they asked! *And even that wouldn?t matter so much, * he thought to himself, *if they were closer to my age. *

?I just got back from a very difficult mission with Master Qui-gon, during which I did not sleep for three days. Now I am going to my quarters to rest and meditate. If you?ll excuse me!? he said gruffly.

With that he shouldered past the twelve-year-old. Maybe he had been a little harsh, but when your seventeen, you start to see the more important things in life. Sleep was most definitely one of them!!!

When he reached his room, he glanced around before sighing happily. ?Home, sweet home.? He murmed. Obi-Wan dropped his cloak to the floor, then rushed to the bedroom and flopped down on his sleeping pallet. One last thought ran through his mind as his eyes closed.

//I would give anything to meet a girl who was different then all these at the Temple. Someone with an exciting, special personality!//
    Amanda woke to feel hot breath on her face. Her eyes flew open to see a furry face almost touching hers, and two fangs on either side of her head. She gave a high-pitched scream and flailed her arms, trying to push the hideous thing away from her. Suddenly, a stern voice broke through her terror.

?Tosh! Come back!? The furry animal, which she would later learn was a wyrwulf, backed away. Amanda tried to get up, only to discover that she was frozen with fear. Tosh?s owner looked at her strangely, then walked away. Tosh followed the man. Amanda looked down at herself and realized that she hadn?t changed into her pajamas. She gave her forehead a good hard smack.

But her clothes soon became the least of her problems. She looked at her surroundings. What she saw gave her a shock. She was sitting on a metal walkway, and there were many others just like it above, below and across from her. Along the side of every walkway, there was a railing.

She stood up slowly and walked over to the railing. She glanced over the edge and gasped, backing away. It looked like a bottomless pitt!

There were no windows that she could see, and not much in the way of l

7. Rennati

Rennati Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2001
    love the thought of an Obi marraige..... can't wait to see!

Later
    Rennati

8. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Well, I'm glad people are excited. Somehow I thought the words "Obi gets married" would catch attention! ;)

9. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Oh, and LOOK UP! 8-}

10. Rennati

Rennati Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2001
    I must have posted mine at the same time you posted yours.... lol

But hey, it sounds cute so far!

Later
    Rennati

11. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    So........do you like it? :confused: [face_shocked]

12. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    DarthIshtar, Melyanna, you didn't tell me what you thought! :_|

13. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    By the way, I was bored sitting here waiting for you guys to finish reading and reply, and the second chapter is almost done! I can have it finished in 5 minutes! Does anyone want it?

14. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ummm...I'm gonna sign off for tonight, I'll give you guys the other chapter tommorrow at about 11:30. Bye!

15. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Sorry, my comp kept crashing. I hate this machine, I really do. Anyway, interesting premise, promising start, I want to read more. That's all I'll say for now.

16. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Hey, thanks, its a lot easier for a writer to hear, "I want to read more.", than, "AHHHHH! YOU SUCK! GET AWAY, FREAK!", I promise!!

Well, get over here tommorrow, it'll be posted by 11:30 A.M.

P.S. Does anyone know how to fix my signature?

17. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    what you need to do jacita_kenobi is go to options click on change user details and that is where you can change you sig

18. funkyqueengirl

funkyqueengirl Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2001
    i dont like this story.. I LOVE IT!!! more more!!! =D i wanna be amandas bridesmaid!!!!!

19. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Yeah! Somebody likes my story! [face_love] I'm so excited! I'm gonna put the new chapter on right NOW! :D

Oh, and I'll have to see about the bridesmaid thing. As far as I know, she doesn't have a bridesmaid, cause she really doesn't know people there very well. :confused: I'm not giving anything else away.

20. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    OK, here's the next chapter! Hope you like it! [face_blush]

:cool: :cool:
    Chapter 2

Qui-Gon dragged Amanda down hall after hall. Finally, he came to a huge double door, and opened it up. Inside was the council room, exactly as it was always shown in the movies. This was getting creepy! Where did George Lucas get his insight! She shivered. Mace Windu glanced up.

?Yes Qui-Gon?? He said evenly, but she could tell he was irritated. ?What is so important that you could not wait and request admittance??

Qui-Gon pointed at her. Adi-Gallia crinkled her nose in distaste. Once again, Amanda?s clothes where attracting unwanted attention. On earth she was normal!! She was wearing a spaghetti strap shirt and jeans. Her bright clothes stood out in the drab robes. Qui-Gon told them what she had told him. He finished with, ?And I believe her. Look into her heart and see that she is telling the truth.? Amanda cringed as invisible fingers searched her mind, searching for truth. She didn?t want anyone looking into her heart!! It was scary to think that she could not hide anything from them.

Mace finally nodded. ?She is telling the truth. That means that there is a parallel universe inferior to ours, and we have disturbed the invisible line between them. Who knows what will happen?? He finished.

All nodded but Amanda. She couldn?t stand it. ?That isn?t important right now!? She blurted out. Everyone turned to look at her, shocked that she would disturb the council?s thoughts in such a way.

She gulped. Mace gave her a withering glance. ?Then what is?? He demanded.

She shuffled her feet. ?How did I get here? And how do I get BACK?? She said in a small voice.

Mace shook his head, ?I don?t know. Maybe Tahl can find out if this has happened before. Adi-Gallia, send for her.? Adi-Gallia stood up and walked over to the comlink near the door. When she returned, Mace continued. ?In the meantime, we should keep this quiet. If this gets out of the temple, we would have to deal with officials. That is something I would like to avoid if at all possible. So Qui-Gon, get her some clothes and tell her how to act. One last thing. What is your name, miss??

Amanda looked up, surprised that he was again addressing her. ?Amanda Shale.? She wavered.

He nodded. ?For the purpose of avoiding suspicion, we?ll have to change that.?

Amanda started. ?Cha-change my name?? She stammered. ?But why??

Mace sighed. ?If you told someone your name, it would seem weird. It would stand out.? Amanda nodded her understanding, remembering her run-in with Obi-Wan. Mace continued. ?Any ideas?? He looked around the council room for help.

Yoda spoke up. ?Amandita Delwyn, she shall be.? Mace nodded, satisfied.

Qui-Gon led ?Amandita? out of the council room and down the hall. Amandita?s head swam. She was so confused. Finally, she worked up the courage to speak to Qui-Gon. ?Where are we going??

Qui-Gon turned to look at her, than continued. ?To get you some clothes.? He replied. He led her into what looked like a closet.

But once she was inside, she saw it was a long, thin hall, with bins of clothing all along the walls. Qui-Gon hurried in, ignoring her surprised reaction, and began rummaging through the bins. Apparently finding something he was satisfied with, he tossed a bundle of clothing at her. She caught it, and saw that it was a Jedi robe, tunic and pants. Qui-Gon walked on, and she hurried to catch up.

He came to hanging rack, and found a utility belt for her, which he handed to her. Then Qui-Gon found a pair of high brown boots, and plopped them onto the growing pile in her arms. He glanced at what she was carrying, and gave her one last thing.

?A lightsaber!? she gasped.

He nodded. ?At your age, you?d be out of place without one. But I warn you, do not use it!? She nodded numbly, speechless with awe. Qui-Gon led on.

At last they came to a dressing room. He pushed her inside. ?Change in here.? As Amandita changed, she was glad that s

21. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Hey guys, drop by around 4:00 P.M. I should have another chapter up by then. And please, if you like the story, let others know!!

22. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I'd do it now, but I gotta go to school. :( YECCH!

23. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Hey!!!!!! Is everybody ignoring me now? :_| Do you want more or not? Oh, forget it! I'm putting up the third chapter, but someone darn well better have talked to me by tomorrow! :mad:

24. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Chapter 3
    Obi-Wan turned to Qui-Gon. ?Master, this girl lied to her elder about her background. I think she should be disciplined strongly.?

Qui-Gon nodded slowly. ?I see. Who is her elder, young padawan??

Obi-Wan started. He had not been expecting this. ?Well I am, of course!? He stammered.

?Ahhh?.Do you know this for sure?? Qui-Gon asked with a twinkle in his eye.

Obi-Wan turned to her, unsure. ?How old are you?? He demanded.

?16.? Amanda answered, holding back a smile at the turn of events.

?There! Yes, I am her elder, and she lied!? Obi-Wan declared triumphantly to Qui-Gon. He turned to her, smiling grimly. ?Make a fool out of me, eh? What was it, a dare? Don?t worry, I?ll make sure you get everything coming to you, you little brat!? He spat at her, furious.

Amandita got red, and as soon as Obi-Wan turned back to his master, she reached out to strike him across the face. Obi-Wan knew it was coming though, and caught her wrist just before she touched him. He turned to glare at her, and his eyes glowed with unleashed anger. He tightened his hold on her wrist, until she felt the bones strain from the pressure. She cried out involuntarily, and tried to twist away. Obi-Wan?s grip tightened.

Suddenly, something happened that Obi-Wan hadn?t been prepared for. Qui-Gon?s hand shot over, grabbed Obi-Wan firmly by the chin, and shook the teen?s head roughly three times.

Obi-Wan let go of Amandita?s wrist, and turned to stare at his master. Amandita pulled her hand to her side, nursing her injuries. Qui-Gon spoke with quiet disappointment. ?Obi-Wan, you struck out of anger to a weaker being. That comes from the dark side!?

Obi-Wan?s eyes went to the floor. ?But she??..? he whined, but Qui-Gon interrupted him. ?NO! There is no excuse.? Obi-wan?s head sagged. ?She has not been taught to control her anger, and you have.?

Obi-Wan glanced up in surprise. ?She hasn?t? How?? he began, but Qui-Gon waved a hand dismissively.

Now was not the time for explanation. Not when he was disciplining his padawan. ?I will discuss with the council what must be done. But on top of all this, you have once again disobeyed me!? Qui-Gon exclaimed. Obi-Wan?s head flew up. This could not be happening! ?I?ve told you time and again not to jump to conclusions. Connect to the living force, and discover an opponent?s motive. If you had obeyed, you would see that she is telling the truth. Go on, look!? Qui-Gon finished.

Obi-Wan, dumb founded, turned to Amandita and closed his eyes in concentration. His brows knit together, his forehead creased, and suddenly his eyes popped open. ?She?s telling the truth!? he gasped.

Qui-Gon shook his head and sighed. ?No, really? Wow, you?re smart!? Amandita said sarcastically, but Qui-Gon shot her a look, and she shut up. Obi-Wan balled his hands into fists, and muttered something under his breath.

Qui-Gon spoke to him. ?Obi-Wan, go to your room and stay there till the counsel calls you. Maybe you will see your mistake, since I can feel that you still think you are right.?

Obi-Wan nodded numbly. He looked back at Amandita, who grinned evilly and waved. He silently cursed her and continued.

?And that will be enough from you, young one.? Qui-Gon said sternly. Amandita glanced up. She had forgotten about Qui-Gon. ?I can tell you, that has to stop. Rule #4: Never provoke a fellow student.? Amandita felt her face go red.

?Now, this is your room.? Qui-Gon continued, pointing to a door. ?You know everything you need to. I?ll talk to you later. One thing. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT tell anyone who you really are. You are Amandita Delwyn. You are a Jedi padawn, here for a rest after your latest mission with your master, Salina. You do not want to take part in a practice lightsaber battle. You?ve been a padawan for five years. Etc. You now the rest. If you reveal your true identity, the council will be angry with you. Very angry. And I?m giving you fair warning. You don?t? want to see them angry. I oug

25. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001

Wow! a quadrupal post! I like it alot and I have to say, OBi gets Married!! catches my attention :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.