main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speak no evil (JA angst) Chapter 5 FINALLY Updated 1/25!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by FELICIA_ZEZILI, Oct 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    This story I didn't plan on posting for another week or so but I got it typed up an thought hey why not since I'm almost done with "To lose ones faith" so enjoy:)

Title: Speak no evil
    Author: Felicia Zezili
    Summary: Qui-Gon Jinn and his Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi are asked to help with the investigation of the murder of a Jedi Master. While working on the investigation they uncover a truth that has been going on for years and Obi-Wan forms a bond with the deceased masters Padawan. Who will the next victim be? Will they be able to get to them in time?
    Rating: PG-13 (Violence/angstand a little language)
    Time frame: Obi-Wan 17
    Author?s notes: All right I don?t remember where I got this idea from it was a while ago but I finally sat down and wrote it. The bond thing though I just came up with it was inspired by an X-files RPG There will be some graphic stuff (What can I say I?m a stickler for detail) This story was originally called ?Bonding? but I thought ?Speak no evil had a better ring to it.
    Feedback: Yes please! Feedback always puts a smile on my face especially enthusiastic reviews!

Prologue

Around them there was chaos. Sadira Vali ran holding her three-year-old daughter close. She had to get off planet for the safety of her child. The planet Tadeo had just been taken over by a radical religious group known as the Ovadya making the government a theocracy. These people had sent soldiers to kill those who enemies to the new government, one of those people being Sadira?s husband, Clach who had been a professor at a university. When Sadira closed her eyes she could still see them bursting into their house and dragging her husband out, pushing him to his knees then shooting him in the back of the head exsiccation style.

She shook her head trying to get the horrifying images out of her head. All that mattered now was getting off Tadeo. She could see a landing pad where a star ship was being loaded with passengers. There was a large crowd of people pushing and shoving to get on the transport. Sadira somehow managed to push her way to the front. There was a man who stood on the entrance ramp holding people back.

?I?m sorry ladies and gentlemen but there is no more room for anymore passengers.? He called over the group but they didn?t listen they just pushed harder. Sadira walked up to the ramp until she was face to face with the man. ?Ma?am you?ll have to head back down there is no more room.? He said in a dismissing tone.

?Please sir at least let my daughter on the ship? Sadira pleaded with man but her shook his head.

?There is simply no room?? he was cut off by the arrival of another man that came form inside the transport. He had heard the mother?s desperate plea and decided to intervene.

?I?ll take her.? He said holding out his arms for the woman to hand him the child. The first man stared at the second.

?But Master Bodil?? The man started but was cut off again.

?Captain Carcer I?m taking this child on board.? The Jedi Master said in a tone that left no room for argument. Captain Carcer backed down and allowed the master to take the child. Sadira smiled at the Jedi not knowing how she could ever express how much his kindness meant to her. She looked at the frightened girl in her arms. She kissed her daughter?s cheek and then hugged her whispering,

?Baby you have to go with this nice man for a little while okay?? The girl nodded. ?Oh sweetheart mommy is going to miss you but we?ll see each other again I promise.? She looked into the girls emerald green eyes ?Remember you can?t tell anyone where you are from. Its for your own safety.? She saw understanding and strength in those young eyes. She hugged her on last time. ?Be brave baby, be brave for mommy.? And with tear filled eyes she handed her daughter over to the Jedi. ?Please watch over her.? Sadira requested.

The Jedi walked up the ramp holding the young girl who raised her head and looked back at her mother who now stood at the bottom of the ramp. She c

2. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    HHmm I lke keep posting and I will keep reading :D

3. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    That was interesting, you got me hooked.

4. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Looks good! :)

MORE! :D

5. Kaylla_Norn_II

Kaylla_Norn_II Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 2001
  6. Knight_Obi

Knight_Obi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 24, 2001
    Hehe...I told ya I'd find out where this thread is. Cool post. I'm definitley looking forward to more.

knight_obi

7. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Hmmm, sounds like an interesting idea for a story. Looking forward to reading more!

8. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    A new story, and I already love the intrigue. Who is this little girl and why can't she tell where she's from. Looking forward to chapter one. :)

9. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    more more and MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE

10. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    GREAT start Felicia :D More? Soon? Please? :)

11. Ani_rhymeswith_pansy

Ani_rhymeswith_pansy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2001
    Aha! I have discovered you at last! I scared you, FELICIA_ZEZILI! *Chuckles* So I scare you, eh? Then I bet this will scare you......RAAAAAAAAAAA! *Pulls out picture of Seeker2* Yeah! You scream in horror! *Evil laughter*

12. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    The tap, tap, tap you hear is my fingers tapping my computer desk waiting for another post. Never fear if there is a new JA story anywhere on the net esp. on this board,I will find it.PEACE Ewen

13. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    UP! More!
    Up, more. What's the difference. Just post!

~Swede :p

14. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    All right thank you guys for the feed back I would love to get more!

Chapter 1

What do you say in moment like this?

(14 years later)

The great hall was filled with the best of the best in Coruscant high society. No one seemed to notice her. To them she was just another senate aid nothing to really take notice of. That?s what would make this job so easy. She began to walk threw the crowd seeking her target. She smiled as he came into sight. Walking up to the senator she continued to smile. Poor fool he has no idea what is coming. She thought as he placed his arm around her and directed her to a door that led to the back exit of the hall.

Once they were alone he began to kiss her neck. His hands roaming up and down her body. As this was happening she moved her hand to the top of her head where to ordinary looking chop sticks that were in her hair for accessory but they were anything but ordinary. She pulled one of the sticks out of her hair and pressed a small button. A sharp edge about three inches in length shot out of one of the ends. It was tainted with a poison that would kill its victim fast. Taking the chopstick she stabbed the sharp edge into the back of the senator?s neck. The senator made a chocking sound and then slowly feels to his knees. She stood there looking down at the man at her feet shaking her head in pity. Then taking the chopstick, she pushed the button again and the sharp edge went back in. Placing the chopstick back in her hair and fixing her rumpled dress she began to walk towards the exit and out into the city streets.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The fire from the funeral pyre burned brightly as it consumed the boy of Jedi Master Bodil. All around the room stood silent Jedi paying their last respects. Among those present were, the twelve masters of the council, Master Bodil?s Padawan Kelilah, and Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn, who had been a close friend of Master Bodil?s and his Padawan, seventeen-year-old Obi-wan Kenobi.

Obi-Wan glanced over at Kelilah. He had only met her once about two years ago. She was his age with dark brown hair that reached down to her lower back and the most vivid green eyes he had ever seen. She had been very quiet, he could not remember her speaking more then three words and wasn?t very sociable, having few friends if any since she mostly kept to herself. Other then that he didn?t know too much about her except through reputation. From what he heard she was extremely smart, brilliant in fact. She was in all the top classes and way ahead of the normal grade level for a person her age.

She must have sensed him staring at her cause her eyes rose to meet his. He quickly diverted his gaze back to the funeral pyre. He felt a chill run threw him. Her gaze was so intense. It was like she was looking through you instead of at you. Like she was looking into your very soul.

The last fires of the pyre died down and the Jedi began to leave the hall where the funeral had been held. Qui-Gon was talking with Master Yoda and Mace Windu. When he was done speaking with them, he walked over to join Obi-Wan who had been waiting patiently. They began to walk.

?The Masters have called us to speak with them in a few hours.? Qui-Gon stated as they walked back to their quarters.

?Do you know why, Master?? Obi-Wan asked.

?I have an idea but I would rather not make any assumptions. Anyway before we go before them I would like us to help Kelilah to move her things to the temporary quarters till another master takes her.? Obi-Wan nodded in agreement.

They reached Master Bodil and Kelilah?s?well now only Kelilah?s quarters. Qui-Gon knocked and a few seconds later the door slowly opened. Kelilah stepped back and let them in.

?Thank you for coming to help me master Qui-Gon.? She said softly.

?No need for thanks Kelilah. This is a hard time for you.? Qui-Gon said gently. Obi-Wan always admired

15. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Wow!!! :eek: What a start! A funeral and weird zapping between to young people...

More VERY soon please :D ;)

16. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    WAHOO!!!! Sounds great so far!!! :)

17. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    WOW Felicia!!

This is getting to be very cool!!! There is something strange about her right??? And this zap!! I wonder what that could mean. Perhaps some romance blossoming in the near future? This would be very interesting indeed. I also wonder if the death of the senator has anything to do with Master Bodil's death.

Knight_Obi

Anxioiusly awaiting for more

18. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Hey y'all,
    you people are just making me so happy:)Okay as for the romance I am debating that. See I have this other story called "trials" (Which I will update soon I promise I'm writing chapter 4 as you read this) and in that Obi and this girl are getting close and takes place in the same time period as this story and I don't want him to seem like a dog going out with one girl at the temple and having another on another planet. You know that would be some waht interesting though ::looks thoughtful:: well we'll see what I think of.

Anyway here is the second part of chapter one its kinda short but don't worry I got longer post coming soon to a board near you!

A few hours later Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan stood outside the Jedi Council chamber waiting till they were called in. Obi-Wan was still thinking about what had happened between him and Kelilah. His fingertips were still a little numb. His train of thought was broken when his Master nudged him. They were being told that they could enter the council chamber.

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan walked into the room stopping in the center. Besides the twelve Masters there were also two other people present in the room. One was a human, female and the other a Male bothan Whom Obi-Wan recognized as Captain Yur T?aug.

?Called you here because of Bodil?s death we have.? Yoda began.

?It is the manner in which he died that concerns us.? Mace Windu added. Mace then directed his attention to the other. ?This is Investigator Megara Arsene and I believe that you two have already meet Captain Yur T?aug.? unfortunately, Obi-Wan thought to himself. Qui-Gon gave him a stern look. Mace continued. ?Captain Yur T?aug has been working on a murder case for the past 8 months that has similar elements as Master Bodil?s murder. Investigator Arsene was just brought onto the case because of new developments.?

?What sort of new developments?? Qui-Gon asked.

?The latest victim was Senator Tyrone Basilio of the planet Teren was murdered yesterday during a Senate party.?

?Latest victim? You mean there is more then one?? Obi-Wan asked.

?Seven to be exact and there could be others that we have yet to discover. Each victim was killed in the same manner. A puncture wound to the wrist, arm, shoulder or neck. There were also traces of a very deadly poison in their system. From the autopsy reports done on Master Bodil the puncture wound was to his wrist and barely noticeable. There could be a good chance that he did not even know that he had it until it was to late. In the case of Senator Basilio it was located on the back of his neck.? She stopped to take a breath, and then continued.

?The only problem it that beside in the manner in which each victim died there is no other connection between them. They all came from different life styles from riff raff to Senators and everything in-between.?

?Any suspects?? Qui-Gon asked.

?Anyone and everyone as of now. This person who ever he or she is, is a true pro they leave no evidence behind and, make sure that there are no witnesses except one.?
    Investigator Arsene said with a smile.

?Who?? Obi-Wan asked.
    ?Master Bodil?s apprentice was there when he died correct??

?Yes she was present at the time. It was a very traumatic experience for her.? Qui-Gon said.

?It would be for any young person. Still I would like to question her see if she noticed anything. I would not want to cause her anymore pain but it could save the lives of other unsuspecting people.? Investigator Arsene looked over to Master Yoda who had been taking this all in silence. After a moment of thought he nodded saying,

?Speak to her you may. Find this person we must.?

To be continued?

Well its late where I am and I have school tommorow so night.

Felicia Z.

19. Sticks-Solo

Sticks-Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 11, 2001
    Great start Felicia, can't wait to see the next chapter. :)

20. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    OOooh more!!! Please?? Good chapter! :D

21. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Yay yay yay

You posted!! I'm happy now.

THis is getting to be very interesting indeed. Now you're really making me wonder about the girl who killed the Senator. Like who she is or if she has any connection whatsoever to Bodil's apprentice. For some darn reason I can remember Bodil but I can't remember the apprentice's name. Weird.

ANyhow, Post soon post often.

Knight_obi

22. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    UP!!!

Post!!! Please?!?! :D

23. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
  24. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Hey y'all,
    Sorry I didn't post yet. For some reason my teachers decided to give me all this homework and studying to do before holloween and the way my dad sees it School is more important then this. I kinda agree since he said I have to go to Chester high if I fail any of my subjects. But the good news is I have a four day weekend starting thursday so I'll be able to update! See you then.

Felicia

25. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    We parents must stick together. ;) School before play. Will patiently wait for your next post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.