main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Strange Overlaps (Add-on, Humor!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Neon Star, Nov 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Second addition to the huge Crossover, except that this remains in one room. Any and all kinds of characters from books, movies, tv shows are allowed to be brought in. This is inspired by a thread started a long while ago by Jedi_KnightMariah.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Young Obi-wan Kenobi frowned and looked around. He seemed to be in a room with no furnishings.

"Master, where are we?" he asked.

"I don't know, but I feel that this is a strange parody," Qui-gon said.

"Oh no! Not again!" Obi-wan yelped.

"Calm down, Padawan, maybe they will leave you alone this time," Qui-gon said.

"I doubt it, I have been in this type of thing for nearly twenty years, they still enjoy messing around," Luke Skywalker said from his place by the wall.

"What the!" a startled yelp stated.

A six young people stood in the middle of the room. They looked around in puzzlement.

"Great, Neon is around I see and so is her new fandom," Qui-gon commmented.

"Where are we?" Jason asked.

"You're in a major crossover parody," Luke said.

"Great! I knew we shouldn't have agreed to this new author," Tommy muttered.

"Too late for that now," Kimberly sighed.

"So what do we do now?" Billy asked.

"Wait and see if I get murdered in this fic and who else is brought in," Obi-wan muttered.

2. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    hey,
    you know for some reason I'm really into these round robins now.

"To murder Obi or to not murder Obi that is the question." Felicia muses. She walkes up to the group with a smile. Obi-Wan backs away.

"Keep her away from me." he says.

"Oh come on Obi it was one fic and I didn't think it was that cruel."

"You got angry email about it."

"They didn't undersand."

"you killed me!Twice! "

"I brought you back didn't I? And besides I'm not the first one to kill you more then once. God men can be such babies. Anyway I'm not here to torture you...yet. I wanted to bring in character." She turns and walks away. A few seconds later figure appears. He was short Green and was acompanied by a droid shorter then him who was danceing around shouting out nonsense.

"pityful human stink beast I am invader Zim!"

how was that?
    Felicia Zezili.

3. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    Uh, I am not sure what this is or who you are bring into it but I will give it a shot
    ~~~~

A young boy, with a Padawan haircut, comes into the room. He looks around at all the people. Seeing Qui-Gon, he shouts and nearly throws him to the floor in a hug.

"Master Qui-Gon, sir, I thought you were dead!"

Obi-Wan looks that the boy and then to his Master's confused face. "Master, Who is this?"

Qui-Gon tries to pry himself away from the hyper boy. "Who are you?"

"I'm Anakin, don't you know me, Master, sir?" Anakin lower lip comes out.

Luke's eyes rise at this and Obi-Wan looks from his Master to Anakin then back again.

Qui-Gon remained his normal calm self. "No, I am afaid I do not know you, Anakin."

Anakin burst out in tears and cryed out, "Master, you have to remember me! You left me with Obi-Wan as a Master and he hates me!"

Obi-Wan said under his breath, "I can see why I would." Qui-Gon shot him a look. Obi-Wan ignored it and said, "Master, you died and left me with him?!"

Before Qui-Gon could reply, someone else come in. And the new comer didn't look nice. He was nothing more then bones and wasted flesh. He seemed to zero on Anakin. Grabbing the boy, he was going to start to suck the life out of him.....

~~~
    If that was not clear, that was the Mummy or anyone else someone wants to use.

4. Lady_of_Xanatos

Lady_of_Xanatos Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2001
    All right, put down who you are putting in so it will make it easier. The people I brought in were the orginal Power Rangers, Tommy, Jason, Kimberly, Trini, Billy, and Zack.

5. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    Thanks Neon. :D

Uh, I brought in younger version of Anakin from TPM and Imhotep from the Mummy.

JK

6. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Luke Skywalker looked over at the closing door- the room was starting to get crowded.

Inside the room now was a wealthy-looking man in a business suit.

"Master!" came a frightened cry as a mummy assaulted a padawan. But when Luke looked back, the wealthy man was gone.

Suddenly, a man in a dark cape lept from the ceiling, knocking the mummy to the floor!

Batman got up and looked around. "Nice to meet you all."

7. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    LOL!!! :D :D :D

Rick O'Connell yelled as he saw the mummy. Beside him, his wife Evelyn screamed.
    So did Han Solo and Leia Organa, who had appeared at the same time as Rick.
    "I thought we got rid of that idiot already!" He pulled out his ever-present rifle and blasted holes in the rotting corpse of Imhotep. As usual, the bullets had no effect, and Imhotep rose to his feet while everyone stared goggled-eyed in morbid fascination at the clearly decaying, yet definitely alive figure. Everyone, except Rick, Evey and Leia, who was seemingly unaffected by the sight. The mummy turned and, seeing Rick, started after him, hands outstretched.
    There was a chorus of yells and shrieks as a lump of putrefied (sp?) flesh fell from the mummy's leg and hit the floor with a loud, wet, SPLAT.
    "Oh, you big babies," Leia said in disgust, and, grabbing the blaster from Han's holster, shot the corpse. Like the bullets, the blaster shots didn't slow the walking dead down.
    Instead, they went right through him and grazed Rick's leg.
    "OW! Be careful where you shoot, you - "
    Just then, Catwoman dropped silently to the floor.
    Evey went to stand next to her. "Imhotep!" she called out.
    The mummy, hearing Evey's voice, looked in her direction and saw Catwoman. He let out a long wail and dissolved into sand.

8. Ty-gon Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    "Catwoman!" Batman yelled. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to help you, Batman. You knew I couldn't stay away forever."

Suddenly, there was a loud thud. Everyone looked up to see a giant towering over them. Letting out an other-worldly scream-roar, the T-Rex from Jurassic Park bent down and grabbed Evelyn in his jaws!

But somebody jumped up and saved her! As he fell to the ground, he got Evey cold and wet. Upon landing hard on his bottom, he told everyone "Merry Christmas!"

Yes, she had been saved by Frosty the Snowman.

9. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    "Now we get into the insanity parts," Luke muttered.

"Actually, Christmas in my caculations is nearly two months, fifty two days, one thousand and forty eight minutes, seventy four thousand eight hundred and eighty seconds away," Billy intoned.

"What did he say?" Tommy asked.

"He said that Christmas is a while from now," Trini said.

Suddenly Luke snaps and starts running around screaming something about the Star Wars Holiday Special.

Robin comes in, gives a slight glace to Luke then rushes over to Batman.

"Why did you leave me behind!" he yelled as he approached Batman.

10. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    "Pika pika chuuuuu!"
    The whole group turned towards the source of the peculiar noise and saw a yellow creature with brown stripes running across its back and a tail shaped like a lightning bolt. Beside it was a boy about 10 years old. He was accompanied by an older girl and a teenage boy.
    Anakin stared. "Master Qui-Gon, sir, what's that funny little yellow thing that looks like a womp rat?"
    Pikachu didn't know what a womp rat was, but he sure didn't like being called any kind of rat. With a high-pitched "Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he let loose a powerful Thunderbolt attack at Anakin.

:) :D :p [face_laugh]

11. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    The thunderbolt attack acdently hit Obi-wan.

"AHHHHH!" Obi-wan yelped.

"How did that happen?" Anakin asked.

"You'll understand later," Qui-gon said.

12. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Anakin really hoped that he would understand later. This was so weird. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon not knowing who he was, all the funny people in the room, and now a womp-rat-like thing that had red circles on its cheeks. Staring at it, Anakin thought that it vaguely resembled Queen Amidala.

13. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
  14. Ty-gon Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Introducing the cast of "Spongebob Squarepants...

At that moment, a strange assortment of characters walked in.

No one was sure what to make of it.

It was a square of something absorbent and yellow and porous, dressed in square pants, as well as a squid in a brown shirt, a starfish in Hawaiian shorts, and a snail.

"Hey," laughed the sponge, "What's this?" He picked up a lightsaber, and swung it around.

"Don't play around with that, Spongebob!" the squid yelled.

Batman tackled the sponge. The starfish laughed. The snail meowed.

15. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Introducing Rogue from X-Men and myself.

Suddenly, the door burst open. "I don't care what you say, it wasn't my fault that the idiot touched me! I didn't MEAN to suck his energy......much.....I was just going to scare him! I mean, he was trying to get me to autograph some stupid thing, and he wouldn't leave me alone!" Rogue cried angrily, green coat and dark brown hair flying behind her.

Obi-Wan looked up, and then cowered behind Qui-Gon. "Not again! Master, keep her away!" He cried.

As if on cue, Rogue looked his way, and grinned. "Obi-Wan!!!!" She yelled happily, and ran forward.

Obi-Wan screamed at the top of his lungs in a decidely un-Jedi-like fashion. Rogue laughed, and ran after him. "Not again! NOOOOOOO!!!!!! MASTER!" Obi-Wan cried as he started running.

Rogue was closing in on him. "Hey, I just want to give you a kiss, you tease! I won't hurt you.....too much.....COME HERE!" She yelled.

They continued to run circles around the room as Qui-Gon shook his head. Rogue had developed a crush on Obi-Wan last time this had happened.

Suddenly, someone else came through the door.

Jacinta strode into the room, and looked around. "Not this AGAIN! I was just writing this as a joke, I didn't think it was HAPPENING!" She sighed.

Then she noticed Rogue and Obi-Wan. "ROGUE! YOU LEAVE OBI-WAN ALONE!"

Rogue turned to glare at Jacinta. "You stay out of this!"

Jacinta glared back. "You leave my hottie alone! I brought you in, what I say goes!"

Rogue rolled her eyes, then started towards Jacinta. Jacinta swallowed heavily, and ran behind Qui-Gon.

Qui-Gon lay a hand on Jacinta's shoulder. He liked Jacinta, they'd met her last time as well. He glared at Rogue. "Rogue, stop that NOW, or I will not Obi-Wan out of his room and you won't get to see him." He said angrily.

Rogue gave him an angry glance, but stomped off to a corner, smiling at Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan shivered and headed towards his master.

Obi-Wan looked at Jacinta. " YOUR HOTTIE?!!!!! " He demanded. Jacinta smiled sheepishly.

Obi-Wan suddenly glared at her. "Wait, you can't be here! You] aren't allowed to put yourself in the story, this is a crossover!"

Jacinta frowned at him. "Shhhh! No one but you and me know that! If you don't shut up, I'll send Rogue after you!"

"You already did!" Obi-Wan cried angrily.

Jacinta's eyeborws knit together. "You're right. But I'll do it again!"

Obi-Wan shut his mouth. Unfortunately for him, though, Qui-Gon had heard.

Qui-Gon half-frowned at Jacinta. "Now Jaci, he's right, you really must go. Go on home, you can write more." he soothed her.

Jacinta glared at him. "Oh, alright, but it won't be the same!" She upsetly (sp?), then hugged the huge Jedi. "Bye, Qui-Guy!"

Qui-Gon shook his head at her name, but he didn't say anything. But Jacinta wasn't done. "I'll only go if he hugs me first." She said matter-of-factly, pointing at Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan cringed, and Qui-Gon sighed, but he glared at his padawan 'til Obi-Wan came forward and hugged Jacinta slightly, then pulled away.

"Bye, Qui-Guy! Bye, Obi-Baby!" Jacinta called and walked out.

Obi-Wan grimaced. "How do you stand her?!!" He asked Qui-Gon, but Qui-Gon only glared.

Rogue saw Jacinta leave, and started towards Obi-Wan. She only went two steps though, before Jacinta stuck her head in again.

"ROGUE! YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE! I'M STILL WATCHING!" Jacinta cried. Rogue scowled at her but didn't go any further, knowing Jacinta could write her out.

Jacinta smiled at Obi-Wan. "By the way, I found out writers CAN be in the stories, so I'll be back as soon as I clean my room. My mom won't understand, and I don't want to get grounded. Then where would my Obi-torture story be?" With that she was gone.

Obi-Wan shivered. "OBI-TORTURE?" He cried fearfully. He turned to his master. "Did you hear that? She is not a sweet girl!"

Qui-Gon looked at him blankly. "Hear what?" He asked slowly.

Obi-Wan turned away with a sigh. He had forg

16. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    ROTFL!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

< > < > < > < > < >

Torture?!

Obi-Wan buried his face in his hands.

Brands, electricity, whips, getting beaten up, broken arms and legs, burns, weird illnesses...wonder what it's going to be this time?

Why me? Why is it always me?

17. Owe-me-one Perogi

Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2000
    "Oh!! Well isn't she a beut!" a new voice entered the room.

He had an Austrailan accent. He crept up behind Pikachu.

"Now this little guy right here, is called a Pikachu."

He got closer to Pikachu. Picachu just turned and gave him an odd look.

"Pika?"

The man inched closer again.

"Since this litte guy can shock ya', like a bloody taser gun, ya gotta be careful not to startle him. Alright?"

He slowly placed his hand around Pikachu.

Pikachu didn't like the fact tha someone was trying to pick him up.

"PIKA!"

He began charging up and electricity sparked around him.

"Uh oh." The man stood up.

"Ya see, I accidently made the little bugger angry. Now you may be thinking, oh no the croc hunter's gonna get electrocuted...but don't worry, that little bugger won't get me!"

"PIKA!! CCHHHUUUU!!"

Then Pikachu let out a huge bolt of electricity, straight at his head.

But, just when it was about to hit him in the head, he ducked.

The charge kept going, to hit.. yes... the unsuspecting Obi-wan.

It hit in and he was knocked over.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!".

The man stood up to look at Obi-wan.

"Hey sorry 'bout that mate.".

Obi-wan held his head.

"Yeah right.".

I case you couldn't tell I brought in the Crocadile Hunter. :)

18. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    "Sorry about that," Ash apologized to Obi-Wan. "Pikachu, please try to aim more accurately, okay?"

"Piiiiika," Pikachu said sheepishly.

"Hey, that yellow womp rat can understand Basic? Wizard!"

Obi-Wan rolled his eyes at Anakin.

"PIKACHUUUUUU!"

A Thunderwave attack headed straight for Anakin, but he dodged it. Naturally, Obi-Wan got hit. Again.
    He found that he couldn't move.

"Don't worry, Pikachu's Thunderwave attack only paralyzed you, it didn't poison you. Lemme see if I have any Full Heal." He rooted around in his backpack and came up empty.

"Misty? Brock? How about you?"

Both of them shook their heads.

"I'm sorry, you'll have to stay that way for a while. There doesn't seem to be a PokeMart around here," Ash said, looking around.

19. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
  20. Jedi_Jewl

Jedi_Jewl Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2001
    Sound like fun guys!
    "I see." The man looked around, and looked at Anakin. "Who's that?"
    "The chosen one." Luke said briefly (sp?)
    "The one?"
    "The chosen one, yes."
    "I'M the one."
    Luke looked at him. "Huh?"
    "I'm the one!"
    "The one what?"
    "The one! Don't you know about the Matrix?"
    "Of what?"
    "Of life!!!" The man looked very frustrated. "My name is Neo. I'm the one!"
    "Okay." Luke said finnaly, inching away from the man. "Sure you are. That's great."
    "You think I'm crazy don't you?" Neo asked simply
    "Yep!" Luke answered, and decided to talk to someone else.

21. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    LOL, everyone!
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    "Lukey, Puppy, Baby!" Neon cooed as she came through the door.

"No! Not today, Neon!" Luke yelled, looking for somewhere to run.

"Awwww, I won't hurt you, at least not right now. This is Obi's torture business right now," Neon said.

"Oh no," Obi-wan groaned.

"Where is Billy?" Neon asked, looking around.

"Now you don't want me?" Luke asked.

"Nope, your taken, he isn't. Billly!" Neon said then spotted her quarry.

She ran over and hoped into his arms. Billy looked stunned for a moment then smiled at her.

"You know, you look good in contacts," Neon giggled.

She then looked around and flicked her hand. The room turned over and everyone but her and Billy and any other JCers fell to the ground and landed on Obi-wan.

"You know that is against the laws of gravity," Billy said.

"Yeah, but a JCer can do whatever she or he wants here," Neon said.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Of course that was me and well, Billy was all ready there.

22. Antilles2001

Antilles2001 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 20, 2001
    Can I kill off Ash?God I HATE HIM!

23. Jedi_Jewl

Jedi_Jewl Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2001
    Soon, another girl apeared in the room. She grinned at Luke. "So, there you are! No wonder I've been stumped on my story. You've been here!"
    "Well I-" Luke studied the girl "Oh no! Not you!"
    "Yep!" She smiled cheekily
    "No Jewl! Leave me alone! Your starting that whole Lukey torcher trend again!"
    "Don't be silly! It's Obi tourcher time!"
    Obi-wan groaned again "Listen Jewl, I'm not in the mood."
    "Oh that's the point! We wouldn't do it if you enjoyed it!"
    "Really? In that case, I can't wait! Stand back Luke, and let the Obi tourcher begin!"
    "That's the sperit!" Jewl winked "I've got a couple bad guys coming exspress, and they'll start."
    "Drat."
    "Watch your language!"
    "Fine."
    "Neon? Interested in starting?"
    "Sounds like fun!" Both girls looked at Obi-wan and grinned. Obi-wan began to feel uncomfortible.
    Suddenly, a young boy of about twelve years landed in the room. "Oh my!" He exclamed looking around "what are you doing here?"
    "What are YOU doing here?" Jewl demanded
    "I have no idea. Is this another one of the Head Master's tricks?"
    "The who? Who are you?"
    "Who are YOU!" The boy asked
    "I'M Obi-wan!" Obi-wan broke in "And you just saved me from Obi tourcher!"
    "Don't be so sure." Neon said
    "I'm Jewl. Who are you?" Jewl asked again
    "Harry. Harry Potter."

:D

24. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Jacinta ran in. "Hey, I'm back! What's going on?"

Obi-Wan groaned. "The force doesn't like me!"

Jacinta grinned. "Obi-torture huh?"

Obi-Wan started. "How did you know?"

Jacinta grinned evilly. A flash of lightening lit up behind her. "I am a FF writer, I know ALL! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!"

Suddenly, someone spoke up. "How did you manage the lightening? We're in a room with no windows!"

Jacinta sighed, then got the grin again. "Because I am a FF writer, and I can do...."

Everyone sighed.

25. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    Neon looked at Harry in horror.

"Great, just what we need. Billy, baby, could you walk away from it now?" Neon asked.

Billy looked puzzeled but carried her away from Harry.

"Hi, Jacinta!" Neon waved at Jacinta.

She then looked around and looked at Obi and Luke.

"I think we are missing someone," she said and snapped her fingers.

A black clad form fell from the sky and landed on both Obi and Luke, bringing them both to the ground. The figure stood and brushed himself off.

"Neon, how many times have I told you, do not bring me in these things," he grumbled.

"Awwww, poor Xanatos! Sorry, but you have to be around here somewhere to give Obi and Qui a hard time," Neon said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.