main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Our Love is Forever (A short Qui-Gon/Tahl story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jade_Skywalker, Nov 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Okay, I was very sad after the most recent JA book, "The Death of Hope". When I was done reading it, I decided to write this story. Enjoy! :)

?Obi-Wan, promise . . . promise me you will train the boy.?

?Yes, Master.?

?He . . . is the chosen one . . . he will . . . bring balance. Train him.?

With only a few soft words spoken, Qui-Gon Jinn slowly closed his eyes for the last time, and left his padawan alone forever. Obi-Wan would want nothing more than for his master to stay and watch him be knighted, to watch him train another, as his master had with him, but it would not happen. He could only hold Qui-Gon in his arms as he felt his master?s presence slip away.

As Qui-Gon closed his eyes, he briefly felt Obi-Wan?s fingertips press against his cheek, and then he felt nothing. He did not feel pain; he did not even feel himself in a physical form, as if the only thing left of him was his conscience. He could see nothing for everything was dark. Was this what it was like to be dead, to be left in a realm devoid of all physical and mental feelings? It was not what he expected. In fact, he had never given much thought to what death could be like. So far, it was not pleasant.

From a distance, he heard a soft, feint voice. ?Qui-Gon.?

He could barely hear it. ?What? Is someone there??

As time passed and no one replied, Qui-Gon suddenly felt something. He was at peace; it was a feeling that was void to him for a moment. As the feeling grew he noticed a tiny light in the distance, possibly where the voice might have come from. The light expanded until it completely replaced darkness, and his physical form was clearly distinguished.

?Qui-Gon,? he heard again. The voice was clear now, and a familiar presence flowed over him.

The Jedi Master turned to see a young woman walking towards him. Perfect happiness enveloped him when he knew who it was. If he had his physical body, he would be shedding tears by now. The woman came closer until she was only a few inches away from him, and smiled.

Qui-Gon?s heart overflowed with love as he gently whispered, ?Tahl??

Tahl took his hand and laced her fingers with his. ?Yes Qui-Gon,? she whispered back.

Qui-Gon found himself speechless as he looked into her eyes, and the most amazing thing was, she was looking back at him. She could see again. He reached up with his hand, and then, moving hair out of the way of her face, placed it on her cheek. ?It?s been so long,? he said.

Tahl nodded. ?Too long.?

Qui-Gon pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her. She excepted his embrace whole-heartedly. It was exactly what the two had been waiting for, for so long. ?I never thought I?d see you again,? said Qui-Gon.

Tahl smiled. ?I always knew we would be together again, Qui-Gon.?

He pulled her away until she was at arms length, again, looking deep into her eyes. With his index finger and thumb, he lightly pinched her chin. ?I could spend the rest of my after life just looking at your beauty.? Tahl snickered but he continued. ?I love you, Tahl. I never said those actual words when you and I were alive, but I realize that I always have.?
    ?I know, Qui-Gon. You didn?t have to tell me. I could sense it, but this isn't death. We no longer have our physical bodies, yes, but our spirits live on.? She pressed her forehead against his. ?I love you Qui-Gon.?

Being this close to her, he couldn?t help himself. He moved his lips to kiss her on the cheek as she placed her hand in his cheek. ?My love,? she whispered.

Qui-Gon moved his face in front of hers again, their lips only centimeters apart, but not for long. He moved in closer, pressing his lips against hers. Tahl welcomed it letting their bond and love flow throughout her body. They pulled apart and Qui-Gon brushed more hair out of her face with his hand. ?We?re together again??

?Yes Qui-Gon. Our love is forever.?

?Yes,? he said, ?forever.? He kissed her forehead and put an arm around her. ?But where do we go now??

Tahl smiled again.

2. OBI_JEDI

OBI_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    Great story J_S.

I think I'm gona cry.

*starts sobbing*

Write more soon and please don't forget about Obi even though this story is about Qui-Gon. :)

3. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    awww...

4. Glad is June

Glad is June Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2000
    yep liked it.

5. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    Evil double Post ....evilll.......

6. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    ::Sniff::
    ::sniff::
    that was so beautiful.....::sob:: even if you did ruin the story for me. But that's ok, I loved it!!!!

btw: our little qui looks quite PO on the cover to the next book.

7. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    The story was sweet. I just hate the way JW's is doing stuff. :mad: Yeap, Qui looks POed in the next one. [face_plain]

8. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    I like Jude's writing. Makes the characters more interesting. Show's that they are indeed human.

GREAT story by the way! Loved seeing the two reunited. :D

9. Gaveth

Gaveth Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2001
    Great story Jade!!! :D

10. Jade_Skywalker

Jun 16, 2000
    Thanx everybody, the FB is fantastic!!! :)

11. Gaveth

Gaveth Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2001
  12. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    I liked that alot :)
    I would love to see more ofthis story too..
    Hint, hint Nudge, Nudge :)

13. Jade_Skywalker

Jun 16, 2000
    Thanx Cow_Girl! :)

14. Jade_Skywalker

Jun 16, 2000
    For those who are urging me to write more, that actually WAS the story. It's just a short one-post story. However, if you have any ideas of how I might be able to make it longer, I'm all ears. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.