main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FIC: Stress (JA Humor)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Obi the Kid, Nov 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    TITLE: Stress
    AUTHOR: Obi the Kid (hlnkid@aol.com)
    RATING: PG
    SUMMARY: Pre-TPM, non-slash. Qui and Bren attempt for some time alone. (Obi-Wan is 13)
    ARCHIVE: Please ask me first.
    MY WEBSITE: http://www.angelfire.com/movies/obithekid/
    DISCLAIMER: The characters and venue of Star Wars are copyrighted to Lucas Films Limited. The characters not recognizable from this venue are copyrighted to Tracy C. Knight. The story is the intellectual property of Tracy C. Knight and is copyrighted to her. She makes no profit from the writing or distribution of this story.

=========
    Stress
    =========

Obi: Master, why won't you tell me where you are going tonight?

Qui: Because you don't need to know. Bren and I are going to enjoy a QUIET night out. Away from all of our...uh...stresses. You will have fun with Brazo. You are always wanting to stay with him, now is your chance.

Obi: Yes, but you are never this mysterious about things. I should know where you are going to be, incase of an emergency.

Qui: Like what?

Obi: Well, what if Master Brazo causes me to lose consciousness when he hugs me to tight and I don't wake up?

Qui: Then you would be unconscious and you wouldn't be able to locate me anyway.

Obi: Okay, but what if I accidentally WHACK off Siri's head with my saber?

Qui: Then you will be hailed throughout the temple. No, wait. That's not nice to say. Brazo will know where we are. You don't need to know any more than that. Bren and I need some time ALONE!

Obi: You don't love me anymore do you?

Qui: Guilt trips don't work padawan. I'm sure you can ask Brazo to cuddle and he will be more than happy to...

Obi: But masterrrrrr...

Bren: Hi boys! You ready to go Stretch?

Qui: Not quite yet. Obi-Wan is suffering from separation anxiety.

Bren: Nah, he's just being his normal nosey self.

Obi: I just want to know where you guys are going.

Qui: Why? So you can follow us? Bring your band of friends and laugh when Bren calls me Qui-poe?

Bren: Uh...that's Qui-POO. Get it right.

Obi: Don't forget sweet knees...and stud muffin.

Qui: You see? This is why you are staying HERE at the temple. You can live without me for one night.

Obi: A whole night? You are gonna be gone all night? Should I be hearing this? Aren't I to young for this kind of talk?

Bren: Get your mind out of the gutter kid. We are simply going somewhere quiet where we can snuggle without the normal temple interruptions. Like HER and that little pesky Mik who wont leave me alone. I am really stressed out Obi. You have no idea. I need to get away, even if it's for just one evening.

(Brazo entered the apartment)

Brazo: GOOD EVENING!!!!

Bren: He's all yours Brazo. Bye!

Brazo: Hold it! Anything I need to know? Like when he goes to bed? What to feed him?

Obi: Um...Master Brazo? I'm thirteen now. I am able to eat on my own.

Brazo: Oh right. Sorry Obi. I'm not used to babysitting you older kids.

Obi: Babysitting?

Qui: We shall call it, 'keeping an eye on.' Better?

Obi: No. I wanna go with you master.

Brazo: But Obi, I can offer you a night of mush! All the hugs you want.

Obi: Really? Will you call me Obi-poo?

Brazo: Uh...no. Just hugs, and maybe a hair ruffle. No strange nicknames. Obi-poo? HAHAHAHAH! Where did THAT come from?

(Obi looked at Bren)

Bren: Come on Qui. Let's get moving. We can continue this conversation later.

Qui: But...

Bren: LET'S GO STRETCH! NOW!

Obi: Master, her veins are popping out of her forehead...you'd better go.

Qui: Oh, uh...yes. We'd better...um...go now. Bren, you okay?

Bren: NOW!

Qui: Okay, okay.

Obi: I love you master. Goodbye. I hope to see you again. If you need anything, you know where I am.

Qui: Would you stop it. I'll be gone for less than ten hours. You can handle it.

Obi: What if Nev comes for me? What if...

Bren: Qui-Gon Jinn! Get your butt in gear NOW or that's it. You'll never see me again.

2. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Oh my gosh! My head hurts now! ROTFL,LOL, and Loving it! Excellent and hillarously funny, OTK!

3. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    OMG!!! That was hilarious!! :D :)

4. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Thanks KG and Star. You guys crack me up with your comments! haahahaha! :)

5. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Poor Obi, scared of cereal..
    I know exactly what he feels, Fruit loops scare me to death and Alpha bits spell out messages sometimes, all things that I'll have to take up with my therapist tommorow...and don't even get me started on Pop tarts ;)

6. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Hmmm, Cow girl, maybe you and Obi should go see a cereal therapist! THANKS for reading! :)

7. LittleJedi

LittleJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    [face_laugh] HOLY FORCE! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE OF THESE! :D

-Little Jedi
    MTFBWY

8. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Thanks LittleJedi. Dont worry, plenty more humor stories with whacky Obi to come. Seems humor is all I am writing right now, although I do have some angst stories yet to come.

9. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!

I think my fav. part was the glass half-empty or half-full, because that question always drove me nuts!

I also liked the way it ended, with Bren and Qui discussing whether or not she wanted to borrow Obi and Obi talking about kid names! Ha I loved it! :) :D

10. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    HAHAH! I have the same problem with the 'glass' thing! THANKS!

11. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
  12. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    UP we go!

13. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.