main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

To fix the mistakes of our past. (AU)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by OBI_JEDI, Nov 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OBI_JEDI

OBI_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    OK I?m mad starting a new story, but I don?t care this one couldn?t wait cause the idea will vanish when I go to post it when I?ve finished my other fic. Little Jedi your welcome to write. Others sorry. Enjoy reading though.

Title: To fix the mistakes of our past. (AU)
    Time: First paragraph is ROTJ then goes to JA Obi-Wan is 18
    Spoilers: Can?t think of any.

You know which characters aren?t and are mine. The ones that aren?t I?m just gona borrow them for a while.

If you have any of your own SW names post them to me and I?ll try to put them in the story somewhere (make sure you tell me if their male or female I?d hate to make a mistake). You can also tell me what you think should happen after the first post.

//=thoughts/telepathic messages

Ok heres the first post. Sorry It?s not the same as the ROTJ movie.
    ------------------------------------------
    Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker were fighting, with the Emperor watching them. ? You have a sister. Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me.? Vader said mocking Luke. Luke ran forward. Lightsaber ignited and the duo started to fight again. Both using all the force they could get to help them. Their lightsabers tangled. The Emperor leaned forward on his seat. Obviously impressed by the fight. Then the lightsabers hit a power cell at the same time. Lighting and sparks came from all directions around them. Then nothing. Where Vader and Luke had been standing there was no one. The Emperor was dumbfounded. //What happened to the fight. I had 500 credits going on Vader.//

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were running down a long hallway after a Sith Lord. Qui-Gon was determined to kill him. The Sith had killed the one person he loved more than Obi-Wan- Tahl. The hallway came to a large round room with a balcony over looking beautiful forest and gardens of the planet. The Sith turned around and ignited his lightsaber. The orange/red glow lit up the room. Obi-Wan screeched to a halt before he ran straight into the Sith and held up his lightsaber. Qui-Gon was right next to him. ?You shall pay for crime,? Qui-Gon said hastily.

The three started to fight. It was extremely fast. The Sith had been well trained, but the Jedi knew they could beat him. The orange/red lightsaber was a lot longer than a normal one. And the handle was made out of a rare metal called Ragen. The Sith wielded and swung his lightsaber. The Jedi blocked each swing. Obi-Wan lunged forward to get the upper hand in the battle. While Qui-Gon covered his apprentice?s flank. Obi-Wan was about to deliver the final blow when lightning and sparks appeared.

A tall figure dressed in black and a smaller man dressed in brown robes stood before them. The figures both had lightsabers and were duelling. Obi-Wan stopped in mid-swing. The Sith stared at the new guest and Qui-Gon was at a lost for words. When Vader realised that he was no longer on the Death Star he stopped and held Luke back with the force.

He eyed the three men looking at him. ?I demand to know where I am.? He said. The Sith guessed he was trying to sound scary. Obi-Wan took a step forward ?You demand to know hey. Well I?m not going to tell you.? He said with a smile on his face trying not to laugh. Vader released Luke who was still trying to figure out what the force was going on.

Luke looked at the young Jedi. There was something about him. He felt like he had already meet him. ?Ben? he whispered. Obi-Wan looked at him like he was crazy. Luke shook his head. // Bravo Skywalker you imbecile. Ben?s real name was Obi-Wan. // He walked right up to the young Jedi, so they were only about half a meter apart. ?Obi-Wan?

Obi-Wan stumbled back and bumped into his master. They looked at each other puzzled. How did that boy know his name? // Master. I?m really confused. // He said through their training bond. // So am I. The force is strong with them thou. // ?How do you know my name?? Obi-Wan asked asked. ?You taught me the first steps of becoming a Jedi.? Luke replied.

Vader stepped forward. He looked at the Sith then Luke then Qui-Gon then finally res

2. LittleJedi

LittleJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    Obi-Wan just stared, rubbing his forehead in a puzzled manner.

"That's it." he announced suddenly, "I've lost it. I'm officially completely insane! Loopy! As daft as a dewback! As nana as a Nuna. As stupid as a Sith! No offence of course." he apologised to the unknown sith.

"That's quite alright." the Sith answered casually, leaning against a wall, "No offence taken!"

"Padawan?" Qui-Gon asked turning off his lightsaber, "Do you know these men?" he paused, "You ARE a man, aren't you?" he asked Darth Vader cautiously.

"He's more machine than man now..." Luke added

"Oh right."

Obi-Wan just shrugged, "Apparently i do."

"You trained me." Luke began

"And me." Vader added

"I did." Obi-Wan asked, "I don't remember ever training a Padawan... Of course, since i am a Padawan," he said, gesturing towards his Padawan braid, "I find the fact that i've trained two grown men a BIT hard to believe..." he muttered sarcastically.

3. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001

Vader steped forward. He pulled out something behind his back. He walked up to Obi-Wan and held out his hand in front of him. In the middle of his hand laid a small hair bead. "You gave this to me when I was your apprentice."

Obi-Wan looked at the small bead. Qui-Gon had given him that. When he first was his apprentice. Obi-Wan looked up into what he thought was Vader's eyes. "Ok. Can someone please put me into a mental home. I'm really losing it." Obi-Wan looked up. "Why are you more machine than man. Hey."

Vader rubbed his helmet with his hand. "You pushed me into a lava pit. Trying to turn me back to the light side."

"Hallo. Anyone wanna pay any attension to me" Luke said crossing his arms. "Who would care about you" The Sith replied.

"STOP IT" Qui-Gon yelled at the top of his voice. "Geeze. You go from Jedi and Sith. To little children complaning."

4. LittleJedi

Jun 4, 2001
    "I did WHAT?!" Obi-Wan asked

"You see, i was... err... will be... your apprentice and then i turn to the Dark Side and you're not too happy about that so you try to bring me back and we fight and you are the Master and I am the apprentice and i get thrown down into a pit of lava..." Vader elaborated, all in one long sentence.

"Padawan! How could you?" Qui-Gon remarked, appalled, "That earned you 5 hours meditation!"

"But Masterrrrr..."

"No buts. Now appologise."

"What?! But he's a Sith and he deserved to get pushed into the lava!"

"Stop making excuses Padawan. Now appologise."

Obi-Wan rolled his eyes and muttered, "Sorry about half-killing you and all..."

"It's alright. I like this outfit anyway." Vader said

Luke humphed loudly and began to sulk. "Fine. Ignore the last of the Jedi."

"What? What do you mean 'last of the Jedi?'" Qui-Gon asked curiously

"The Jedi order was wiped out, by this baddie here." Luke explained pointing at Vader

"WHAT?!" Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon screeched incredulously

"You're kidding, right?" Obi-Wan asked hopefully

"'Fraid not Be- Obi-Wan." Luke sighed

5. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    LOL, you know I think this is the funniest AU I've ready in.......I don't know how long.

KEEP IT UP!!!

6. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001

" Hold on one minute" The Sith said. "This is getting better by the minute. Ok your the last of the Jedi. You killed all of the Jedi."

"Except Obi-Wan and Yoda." Luke butted in.

The Sith lent over laughing his head off.
    ----------------------

sorry its really short

7. LittleJedi

Jun 4, 2001
    "So hang on, what are your names?" Obi-Wan asked, with one eyebrow raised

"I am *koorpeh* your father..." Vader said dramatically

"WHAT?!" Obi-Wan screeched

"Haha. Just kidding Obi-Wan. It's bit of an 'in-joke' with Lukie and I here. Aha ha." Vader said, laughing heartily, nudging Luke with his elbow playfully.

"haa... haa." Obi-Wan said sarcastically, "Hilarious."

"Well, my name is ... *korr*. My name is ... *korr*. My name is... Darth Vader." he says, rapping, whipping out some dark sunglasses.

He struggles to fit them over his black mask, and eventually gives up and throws them over his shoulder where they seriously injure some innocent passerbys.

Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon's eyebrows are raised so high that they almost hit their hairlines.

"Uh huh." Obi-Wan says

"And i am Luke Skywalker." Luke says, "I am A Jedi, like my father before me."

"I'm a Sith, son. Not a Jedi."

"SON?!" Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and the unknown Sith exclaim.

"You're his father? That, That's impossible!" Qui-Gon said incredulously

"Search your feelings, you know it to be true." Vader said darkly

"you're freaking me out." Obi-Wan said, edging away from the two newcomers.

8. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    LJ your killing me.
    -------------------------------

"Your his father." Qui-Gon said pointing to Vader. "Please tell me in how the force that is possible. Considering your basicly machine."

Vader looked at Obi-Wan "uuhhh. Well this girl got pregnant before Obi-Wan chucked my into a lava pit."

Obi-Wan was already in enough trouble with his master for putting Vader in a lava pit, but now that he was allowed to have a relationship with some one. Qui-Gon was getting mad.

"That's it my young apprentice. A whole day of medetation for you." Qui-Gon said sound very noble.

"NNNNoooooooooooooooooooooooo" Obi-Wan screamed."Thats not fair Master."

Qui-Gon looked at him quite annoyed. "You through your own apprentice in to a lava pit. You let him have a relationship when Jedi are not suppose to fall in love. Obi-Wan youv'ed cause a lot of trouble."

"Yeah and you haven't even started it yet." the Sith said. Sarcasim in his voice.

Obi-Wan turned sharply to face him. "One more word out of you and I'm gona go over there and slice you in half." The Sith backed off with his hands in front of him. "ok ok there is no need for threat.No wonder your apprentice turned to the dark side."

"Thats it" Obi-Wan ran over to the Sith. He ignited his lightsaber and swong it. But it was blocked by a green one. Obi-Wan looked up to see his master. "Master what are you doing?" He asked in puzzelment.

"Your not going to get any answers this way." Qui-Gon replied.

"Hello. I'm still here. Does anyone care about me.?" Luke asked quite annoyed that no one had been paying him any attenion. "Shut up. You might be my son, but you can be very annoying at times." Vader said

9. Tana_the_Jedi

Tana_the_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 23, 2001
    This is unnatural...

10. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    **agrees with Tana** Wierd....very wierd...but cool

11. LittleJedi

Jun 4, 2001
    "You know, i was actually quite good-looking when i was younger..." Vader began proudly

"And you're modest too." Obi-wan muttered

"And i was taller than you too..." Vader continued

"Most people are..." Obi-Wan said matter-of-factly

Luke suddenly had an idea, "Wait! Is Master Yoda around?"

"He's back on Coruscant - wait. How do you know Yoda?"

"He taught me the ways of the Jedi." Luke explained, happy that people were actually listening to him for once.

"I thought I did." Obi-Wan said, scratching his head.

"Yes but when you died Master Yoda continued my training."

"Oh right."

"He did?" Vader asked curiously

"Yes, he did." Luke said

"By the way son, where'd you get your new hand?"

"A new hand?" Qui-Gon asked

"Yes, Daddy cut my hand off."

"Wasn't that nice of him." Obi-Wan grumbled sarcastically

"Two days meditation." Qui-Gon whispered to his Padawan threateningly

"Sith spawn." Obi-Wan cursed irritably

"Make that 3 days." Qui-Gon added

Obi-Wan made a face and sighed.

12. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    sorry LJ I gota go. I can't write.

13. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
  14. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    This is great!! Weird and slightly sick, but great.

15. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    "For that, 4 days" Qui-Gon said to Obi-Wan

"Why don't you just make it for the rest of my life master" he snapped back.

"Don't tempt me padawan"

"Oh, I tempt you" Obi-Wan gave a evil grin.

Qui-Gon turned his attention back to Vader and Luke "Shall we continue this over dinner" He asked trying to figure out if Vader could eat food or not.

"What about me" The Sith asked sounding very left out.

"Yes well me and Obi were suppose to be killing you. Shall we arrange a time for next week. Hows Monday."

"Can't. I've got to kill some royal family that lives on Naboo."

"Thursday"

"Um. I think I'm going to Tatooine then to kill some raiders."

"Friday"

"Yeah Fridays free. What time shall we meet here. 12:00 ok."

"No. I have to disapline Obi-Wan then."

"You have to what me. Thats it I'm staying right away from you on that day." Obi-Wan yelled from behind Qui-Gon.

Qui-Gon shook his head. "12:00 is free now."

"Good. Prepare to die at 12:00. Make sure Obi-Wan comes with you. It will be a great honour to make him watch you die. Mwahahahaha." All of a sudden he drops to the floor and Vader is standing behind him with a crow bar in his hand.

"Man he was annoying." he said.

"I agree. I agree." Luke said waving his hands around trying to get some attention.

Obi-Wan looked at Luke then Vader. "He's actully your son. You have got to be joking."

16. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    LOL!!!! ohhh this is so silly but way funny! :D

17. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    Thanks heaps Ginger

18. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    wierd...but cool!

19. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Silly, weird, strange, so many ways to categorize this. Great!!!

20. Ani_rhymeswith_pansy

Ani_rhymeswith_pansy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2001
    Okaaaaaaaaaay......funny! Slightly twisted, but funny!

21. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    ::Sits there blinking...

Staring...

Blinking...

Blinking...

Opens mouth several times.

Is unable to speak.

Finally, busts up laughing.::

I like the Sith!

And this is rather bemusing.

22. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    Thankyou thankyou.
    *starts bowing*

Sorry about the waiting but it's LJ's turn. If she doesn't post soon I'll post another one.

Great to hear from you guys.

23. Queengodess

Queengodess Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    Strangely, I find myself liking this fic...Unfortunately, I'm reading it in class, and they're starting to give me funny looks as I burst into laughter every second or so...

24. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    Its been a long wait and where in the force did LJ get to. Well here is the next post
    ----------------------------
    That night Vader, Luke,Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were sitting around a large round table.

"Master, Master make him stop." Obi-Wan had been whinning all night. Luke was flinging peas at him. //Thats it. He's gona pay now.//

Luke found a really big pea. Loaded it on to his spoon and flung it. Just before it hit Obi-Wan in the forehead. Obi-Wan stopped it with the force. "Now your in BIG trouble Luke."

Obi-Wan flung the pea back at Luke. It landed right in the middle of Luke's right eye. "Oooowwwwwwwwwwwww...That hurt Obi-Wan. I'm going to tell me dad on you." Luke got up and moved around to where Vader sat. "Dada Obi-Wan flung a pea at me and it hurt."

Vader looked at Luke. "Obi-Wan drove me into a lava pit. Now that hurt. So stop acting like a girl and eat your tea."

"bu..but"

"No buts."

Qui-Gon leaned over to Obi-Wan "good job."
    --------------------------------------

Yes I know I know. It's really short.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

See you'll next post

25. LittleJedi

Jun 4, 2001
    I'M BAACK!

Obi-Wan loaded a pile of mashed potato onto his spoon and carefully positioned it on his plate. With a cough he quickly put his elbow down onto the end of the spoon causing it to catapult onto Vader's mask with a splat.

Vader made a loud, angry, sort of exclamation and whils trying to wipe the food off with one hand, he extended one hand and began to Force-choke Obi-Wan.

"What was that for!?" Vader asked him threateningly

"I-I- I was - aiming it at - Lu-Luke." he managed to gasp out

"Oh, so it was an accident."

"Y-Yes."

"Righteo." Vader said, releasing his Force-grip and going back to his meal.

Why in the name of The Force did i ever decide to train you? Obi-Wan thought, Grumpy old man. he added

"So tell me Lord Vader, what were you like in the future where you came from?" Qui-Gon asked conversationally.

"Hmm... well." Vader began, "where do I start?" he laughed deeply, gesticulating wildly.

"Well, what do you do in your spare time?" Qui-Gon suggested taking a sip of his blue milk.

"Let me see, I blow up planets, choke pathetic minions, zoom around in my advanced TIE fighter, hunt down the rebels and destroy anything or anyone that stands in my way."

Qui-Gon was a bit taken aback by that answer, "Oh. Is that all?"

"No, i quite enjoy knitting too."

A muffled laugh could be heard at the other end of the table (ie. Obi-Wan's end of the table.).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.