main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AU Star Wars Epic ((May contain Episode II spoilers))

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Xen, Dec 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Xen

Jedi_Xen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2001
    I have changed certain things from the way we know them in the Star Wars galaxy. Certain rules, etc. But it is my Space Drama. I have not abandoned my other thread, I just need a break from it, I got slightly bored with it.

14 Years before The Phantom Menace

Theed, Naboo

King Ruwee paced frantically outside his bedroom, inside his wife Jobal was about to give birth, Naboo customs forbid males in the presence during the labor process. The sounds of Queen Jobal's screaming echoed through the palace corridor's. *I wish this would hurry up an end* Ruwee thought to himself, *all this waiting is driving me mad.*

The sudden sound of silence followed by the crying of an infant caused the king to fall to his hands and knees, after all these years he was finally blessed with a child. The large doors leading to his bedroom, creeked open, one of the family handmaidens dressed in a yellow cloak stepped out cradeling a baby in her arms, "Your daughter Your Majesty."

Nervously Ruwee stretched out his arms and took the baby. "My daughter, Padme Amidala!" A smile graced his face "She has her mother's eyes."

The handmaiden smiled "And your nose, and ears, and if her birth is any indication, she has your character."

Ruwee smiled proudly "Thank you Rande, can I see Jobal now?"

Rande shook her head "You know men aren't allowed in during the labor process."

*Labor? How can this be? I have my daughter right here.* The kings head was swimming, "What do you mean? I hold my daughter in my arms as we speak."

Rande began shutting the door, peeping her head out "Well your majesty I guess this day turned out to be more joyous then you previously imagined."

Ruwee could barely contain his excitment, kissing Amidala's forehead. "You hear that your going to have a brother or sister." He couldnt help but chuckle when he realized his facial hair had tickled the infant, staring down at his daughter he knew this was the proudest moment of his life.

Three hours later

Jobal had finally given birth to her second child, another girl named Sabe Jamillia. Queen Jobal laid in her bed exhausted, proudly holding both of her daughters in her arms. Ruwee sat down at the foot of her bed, no words able to describe his pride, no words needed to, his smile said it all.

Queen Jobal smiled at her husband "I told you the females in my family always have twins."

King Ruwee chuckled "Indeed you did, two beautiful girls, I have never been prouder in my life. Which is why I regret I have to leave in the morning for Coruscant."

"Coruscant?!" Jobal's heart sank, at this time she wanted nothing more than to be with her husband and daughters. "What's going on?"

Ruwee shook his head "Apparently a radical separatist has began cloning an army and threatening to use it against the Republic. Senator Bibble has requested my aid." Sighing he took his younger daughter into his arms "I wouldn't worry much about it though, these Clone Wars start up every 40-50 years, does a little damage, and ends as quickly as it started. I'll be back in a few weeks."

Jobal frowned, a terrible feeling weighed on her heart, some how she knew she wouldn't see her husband again. Little did she know how right she was, as his ship began exited Hyperspace above Coruscant, it was destroyed in a suprise attack on the Republic capital. Jobal acted as ruler of Naboo until Padme Amidala's 14th birthday. She was left alone to rule a planet and raise her twin daughters.

2. Jedi_Xen

Sep 26, 2001
    14 Years Before TPM

Chandrila

Qui-Gon Jinn stood at his ancestrial home, his father had died recently survived only by him. Qui-Gon quietly stared at the rolling hills, the wind blowing his long hair. Qui-Gon's mother died when he was a teenager and causing him to grow close to his father, having no children of his own, Qui-Gon feared he would be the last of his bloodline.

The days that followed were lonely and long, it was a struggle just to get to sunset. A week prior to his planned departure Qui-Gon found his true love. A rather young adventurer came seeking shelter, the girl was in her late 20's, with long black hair and haunting brown eyes, the duo were instantly attracted becoming lovers.

For a week Qui-Gon's Jedi meditations were put on hold for a more physical need. Working up the courage to ask her to marry him Qui-Gon was disappointed when she didn't show, the week he spent making love to Shimi Skywalker would be the greatest of his life, and the most painful. Sadly Qui-Gon returned to the Jedi Temple, vowing never to love again his full attention turned to meditating and becoming one with the force.

3. LinaOrgana

LinaOrgana Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2001
    An interesting start... you didn't mention the name of Padme's sister, though.

4. Jedi_Xen

Sep 26, 2001
    Actually I did it's Sabe Jamillia, its only mentioned once.

Truth in fact I'm not that good of a writer as far as expressing what I said or using proper English. I think I do ok for a story plot though.

5. Jedi_Xen

Sep 26, 2001
    14 Years Before TPM

Coruscant

Khameir Sarin stood on a landing plat form glaring at the Jedi Temple, he had once been the apprentice of Ki-Adi Mundi, but was rebuked any further training. The Jedi Council and his master could not teach him the difference between lightside and darkside, the youngster was too headstrong, silently he vowed revenge against the Jedi Order, especially his former master.

Through his anger Khameir failed to sense the person approach him. "You want revenge against the Jedi?"

Khameir spun sharply on his heels to see a cloaked man standing behind him.

"Who are you to ask, you fool?"

The figure laughed "Old fool am I? How old are you son?"

"Beat it old man, don't make me hurt you."

Khameir couldn't see his eyes, but the smile on the shadowy figure taunted him "I don't think you can."

Khameir couldn't stand it anymore, snatching his lightsaber from his belt he charged at the figure. With the extension of his hand Khameir began feeling a great pain in his heart. "You don't have the power to strike me. I could destroy you."

Khameir glared at the figure, grinding his teeth from the pain "Who are you?"

"I am your new master."

"I have no master." Khameir grinded his teeth harder when the grip on his heart tightened.

"You want to serve me."

"NO!!" Khameir defiantly barked, screaming as the grip on his heart tightened "Yes! Yes I want to serve you."

The pain became too much to bare, Khameir lost his vision trying to break free, the figure continued to smile. "Beg me."

Still grinding his teeth Khameir managed to get the words out "Please let me serve you."

"Mean it."

Khameir squealed in agony "I want to serve you, it would be *gasp* it would be a privelage to have you as my master."

"And?"

*And? What does he mean and?* "And my life is yours, your will is my will."

The figure dropped his hand "Very good, you have much to learn before you can get your revenge."

Khameir rose to his knees his righthand gripping his chest as if he tried to grab his heart. "Yes master." *I have no idea who this old fool is but somehow I know he can teach me what I need to destroy the Jedi.* Khameir managed to walk to his new masters ship, disappearing into the underworld of Coruscant.

6. Jedi_Xen

Sep 26, 2001
    14 Years Before TPM

Jedi Temple: Coruscant

Yoda sat alone in the Jedi Council Chamber, the lights were dim, and the city lights of Coruscant dominated the skyline. The Jedi Master meditated on the future, not liking what he seen.

Mace Windu slowly joined him in the Council Chamber. "Know what youre going to say Master Windu. Late am I for instructing the students. Need to buy a watch I do."

Mace smiled "You know me so well."

Yoda opened his eyes, staring at the human "Redundant your speeches get."

Yoda's sarcasim brought an ivory grin to Mace's face "Yes I suppose so, if I were nearly 900, I'm sure I would have better speaches."

Yoda glared at his counterpart "Saying Im old are you?"

Mace shrugged "NO! Im not saying your old. Im reminding you your old."

Yoda chuckled. "Nearly 900 I maybe Master Mace, my memory I still have."

The smile faded from Mace's face "Something troubles you old friend, is everything ok?"

"Looking to the future I was."

"Ah! I see." Mace sat in his seat by Yoda. "The Clone Wars are going to be devestating this time around."

Yoda nodded "The very safty of the Republic is in danger."

Mace stared at the little Jedi Master "There's still something youre not telling me."

Yoda nodded "The Jedi is in danger as well. An enemy long thought destroyed, survives in hiding. Soon I fear the Jedi must hide as well."

Mace stared at Yoda "You mean the Sith."

Yoda nodded, grabbing his gimmer stick he stood making his way out of the chamber. Mace watched him leaving, having more questions to ask, but knowing the other wouldnt answer. "Why do you carry that gimmer stick with you Master Yoda? You can walk ok with out it."

"Yoda stopped and turned to Mace "Tasty the bark is, chew on it I do. Also keeps that Obi-Wan kid in line it does."

Mace smiled widely at Yodas humor, watching him leave Mace began meditating on the future.

7. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    This is sooooooooooo fantastic Xen. I've very excited about it. One heck of a great fic to come back to!!!!! Thank you! Post soon ok? :D

UP

8. Jedi_Xen

Sep 26, 2001
    10 Years Before TPM

Jedi Temple: Coruscant

Qui-Gon stood before the Jedi Council, 12 eyes burrowed into the tall Jedi Knight. The chamber was eerily silent, Qui-Gon hadn't left the temple in 4 years so he knew he wasn't in trouble. He stood perfectly still until the silence was broken by one of the human members.

"Qui-Gon Jinn, the Council has watched you carefully for the past four years. We are impressed with your skill."

Qui-Gon nodded in his direction with his chest sticking out boldly "Thank you Master Jorus."

"Understand the force you do. Better than anyone in my lifetime."

Qui-Gon turned to face the voice of Yaddle, she wasn't as old as Yoda, but it was still the highest compliment. "Thank you Master Yaddle, its the force that chose me I did not choose it."

Jorus C'boath got his attention again "Qui-Gon the Council has done much meditating on the subject at hand."

Qui-Gon had a good feeling about what was coming, silently the Dorin Jedi Master, Plo Koon, approached him. Plo Koon had been Qui-Gons Master a quarter century before, the alien put his hands on Qui-Gons shoulders "It gives me great pleasure to tell you, no to give you the title of Jedi Master."

Qui-Gon gave his former master a sideways grin, quickly returning to his dry form. "Thank You Master Plo."

"An assignment the Council has for you Master Qui-Gon."

Qui-Gon stepped forward the venerable Jedi Master. "Yes Master Yoda? What is it?"

"Take Obi-Wan as your apprentice you should."

Qui-Gon slumped his shoulders, remembering his failure with Xantos. "I am sorry Master that is something I can't do."

The council exchanged looks "Master Qui-Gon, train Obi-Wan you must. The Clone Wars claims lives, it is for the Jedi to preserve peace."

The Cerean Jedi Master Ki-Adi Mundi spoke up "Your thoughts dwell on your former apprentice. You fear his failure was your fault?"

Qui-Gon nodded "When a student fails it is also his techers failure."

Ki-Adi shook his head in disagreement "Xantos chose his own path as Khameir did. They chose the dark side, I too was reluctant to take on another Padawan, but I trained Neema Da-Boda to the rank of Jedi Knight recently. The dark side tempts all, some are strong enough to over come it, others aren't."

Qui-Gon stared at the cone head, his heart heavy with sorrow for Xantos, and the late Vima Da-Boda who lost her life saving her daughter from the dark side. "Very well, I will take Obi-Wan as my Padawan learner."

"Much potential Obi-Wan has, instructed him for 5 years I have, great Jedi he will be."

9. Jedi_Xen

Sep 26, 2001
    That was my last pre-TPM post, everything else would take place during the era of the movie.

I will post later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.