main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bring on the Obi-Wan's! Everybody welcome!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LinaOrgana, Dec 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LinaOrgana

LinaOrgana Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2001
    One for all you silly, silly people out there who enjoy things like the fortunately/unfortunately thread and What If You Woke Up And Could Use The Force? :) Presenting... multiple Obi-Wans!

There are so many AU stories on this forum involving Obi-Wan, so I had this sudden insane idea to see what might happen if they all ended up in the same universe somehow.

If you want to join, please post some breif information about your Obi and the AU he (or she!) is from in the planning thread, which is here.

Forgive any errors... my knowledge of the JA time period comes largely from reading other peoples' fanfics.

---------------------------------------------

Obi-Wan Kenobi was roused from slumber by a strange feeling that something wasn't right. It wasn't quite like anything he'd ever felt before... it wasn't like the vauge sensation of forboding a Jedi sometimes recieved when something bad was about to happen, nor was it caused by the evil intentions of a person.

Although its source wasn't clear, it was powerful enough to wake him up. He sat up and looked around his cabin in the spacecraft that was taking 16-year-old Obi-Wan and his master, Qui-Gon, to their next mission, and saw the problem immediately... he was no longer alone in the cabin!

Several more people were sleeping on the floor, on the sofa, and on the other bed... all of whom looked very much if not exactly like Obi-Wan himself!

2. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Ooo, cool!!! Hehe... Multiple Obi's! I could get used to this!!!! ;)

3. Commander_Jeva

Commander_Jeva Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    LOL! If I had an AU Obi, I'd write him in! LOL! SO MANY OBIS! :D :D :D

4. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    Hey, make one up! That's what this is for! I've got one waiting in the wings, but I want to know somebody else is playing before I get started.

5. Commander_Jeva

Nov 12, 2001
    OOOH! I'll join then! HEHE! :D :D :D :D

6. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Ok, so I probably shouldn't do this. I don't need another thread to be on. But I'll add 'my' Obi. Hmm, what age should he be? Oh and just so you know, my Obi is from my story 'Bonds'.

Ah, how are we going to tell them apart?

He had fallen asleep in his room but after he looked around he found him self... he wasn't really sure but it wasn't in Qui-Gon's house.

He looked around and found himself with... himself?

For your info, my Obi was a slave until 11/12 when Qui-Gon saved him.

7. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    The question is probably how Qui-Gon and all the other characters are going to tell them apart. :D

8. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    I guess I will add in my Obis if you don't mind.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Obi-wan Kenobi, or what had once been until the dark side had taken over him, opened his nearly red eyes to look around. This was not right. He had fallen asleep in an alley, gathering energy to kill Qui-gon. Now he was here with people that looked like him. He growled in his throat at feeling the light side around him and waited to see what would happen.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Another one looked around fearfully and with relief, Xanatos was not here, so he was fine. He wouldn't be tortured, unless this was just a very strange vision. There were a lot of people in here that resembled him! Or what had been him, before the Temple was burned to the ground, before Xanatos had murdered Qui-gon, before Xanatos had gotten his hands on him and tried to twist him. He finally smiled for the first time in a while, anything was better then his universe at the moment.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Obi-wan Kenobi flexed his cybernetic hand as he watched the others. He was unsure of what to do. He had fallen asleep on board the ship that he and Qui-gon had been on that was heading to Telos, to find Xanatos and to save him from himself. He shook back the image of his friend in so much pain and consentrated.

"What is going on?" he asked in a near whisper, his voice had not returned completly yet.

9. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    "What is going on?" Obi-Wan heard ah, himself say. The other Obi's voice was soft like it had been damaged or something.

He felt a sudden cold brust in the Force and looked over to one of himselves looking at him with red eyes. He shuddered at the evil that seemed to be coming off of him.

He only had a couple years of training at the Temple, but he had been a slave for most of his life and the cold, slimy feeling was all too familar to him. Though it never seemed this bad or focused.

Sensing that the other wasn't bad, he moved closer to the Obi that had spoken.

"You're me, aren't you."

10. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    "I think so, and I guess you are me," Obi-wan said softly.

He glanced over and noticed the frightened boy near him. He reached over and gently touched his arm.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, now I am," the other said.

11. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Hey cool! I like it so far!! :) I'm too busy to write anything, so I probably won't join, but I'll definitely read! :D

12. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    "Where did all of you come from?" Obi-Wan asked.

"I don't know," the nearest of his doubles said. "I just woke up here... where are we?"

Before Obi could answer, there was a knock on the door. "Obi-Wan," came Qui-Gon Jinn's voice. "We're getting ready to land... are you awake?"

13. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    Obi-Wan's face brightened. "Qui-Gon? He's here?" His face fell. "Wait, that's not 'my' Qui-Gon. I can't feel him." He looked around. "Who's is he?"

14. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    "Mine." Obi got up and went to open the door. Hopefully, his master could help him figure out what was going on!

15. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I'm still putting my slave Obi in, he's diff.

Obi-Wan opened his eyes. He stretched, looked around, then sat up with a start. This was not where he had fallen asleep. He had been asleep at the field of Agricorps. He had wanted a snack, and well, he ahd gotten tired after he ate.

He looked over to one of....him....and raised an eyebrow while he smirked. "Let me guess, you're me. Well, ok, I can handle that. Ok, strange dream. Very strange." Obi-Wan said, while the other....him....stared at him.

"WHAT? Stop staring at me, you hutt wanna-be!!" Obi-Wan declared angrily. It was quites strange to insult....himself.
    Obi-Wan rubbed his eyes sleepily, and sprang to his feet, running his fingers through his hair. He felt no weight on his right ankle, and looked down, suprised, to see that he wasn't chained to the wall. He pulled at his torn tunic, confused, and looked around.

He fell to the ground to land hard on his butt in suprise. //They're......ME?!!!// He thought.

One of...him....got up and headed for the door. Obi-Wan drew his knees to his chest. He didn't know where he was, but his Master would be so angry. He would probably get another beating. He started shivering.

16. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    Dark Obi-wan glared at the door. So, there was a Qui-gon here as well. He knew he could kill him easyly, but after a quick glance at the other Obi-wans, he knew they would kill him for it. So he settled back and waited for the right time to strike.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Obi-wan looked around and noticed another verison of himself, with torn clothes that seemed afarid. He seemed very much like he was, but Obi-wan could tell that this one hadn't suffered under Xanatos, but under slavery. He shivered at the thought and moved closer to the other.

"Hey, its okay," he soothed as he gently reached a hand to touch the other's shoulder, wincing slightly as stiff and torn muscles sent shocks of pain.

*Its better then the pain collar that Xanatos is so fond of.* he thought grimly.

17. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Obi-Wan jerked as the hand touched a fresh wound from the beating he had gotten yesterday, and jumped to his feet again, thinking that he had dreamed the whole thing, and his master was angry at him for oversleeping.

He saw it was not his master, and if this was a dream, it wasn't over yet. Instead, it was another one of him. This one looked like he had been abused as well, and he looked around nervously as he sat.

"Hi." He whispered softly, unable to make his eyes meet the other's. He hoped it was ok to talk before being talked to here.

18. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to hurt you. But you don't have to be afarid here, since I am sure that whoever has beaten you isn't here, just like my tormentor isn't here," Obi-wan said softly.

19. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    "How can you be so sure? Do you know where we are and what's going on? And it's ok, you didn't know." Obi-Wan says as he gathers the courage to look into the other's eyes.

20. Commander_Jeva

Nov 12, 2001
    Obi-Wan opened his eyes, and at hearing Qui-Gon's voice, sat up straight in the bunk he was lying in, bonking his head in the process.

"Ah!" He cried out, clutching his head, then noticed that there were many other hims in the room. "Uh...yeah...hi. Um...Are you guys trying to get back at me for something? I swear, I wasn't the one who tied Roasita and Yhan's hair together!"

All the other...hims stared at...him. Obi-Wan blinked. "What?"

-----------------------

I love this one, he's practical joker Obi! :D

I'll put my other Obi out when I finish reading that fic! :D

21. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Obi-Wan snorted. "Yeah, well, that denial REALLY makes us believe you, doesn't it?!!1 Give yourself away in the first two seconds, dumby!" Hre ignored the glare he got.

22. Commander_Jeva

Nov 12, 2001
    Obi-Wan glared at the other him and snorted. "Like you can come up with a good comeback to anything. I bet that you're so dumb you don't even know your own name!" He retorted, not minding that he was dissing himself.

------------

23. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    "Oh really? Well how this for a comeback? You....are....a.....doped....up....bantha?" Obi-Wan cuffed.....himself.... across the back of the head. In reality, he liked this kid. He had attitude, something a lot of the other....hims...were lacking.=

24. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    Obi-Wan snorted. "Hey, I can be pretty funny. Not." He moved over to one of hims that was wearing torn clothes and not making eye contact. He himself was wearing a set of civilian clothes that Qui-Gon had bought him.

"Hey," He said as he bent down. "You ok? Are you ahh, a slave?" He hated the word but couldn't come up with anything else for the moment.

25. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Obi-Wan looked up. "Yes." He mumbled. Something passed between them, and he frowned. "You too? You look pretty good for a slave, if I'm right. Former slave, or what?" Slaves were pretty good at recognizing other slaves. "I've been a slave all my life, least, as long as I can remember. My parents were murdered when I was a baby, and I had no family, so I was raised in a slave home, a place where people destined to be slaves are raised until they are old enough to work, then sold." Obi-Wan mentally cringed everytime he said slave, but he was used to it. Inside, it was like he knew he hadn't been meant to be a slave, but he had learned to accept reality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.