main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lost Memories (JA, slight AU, Obi h/c, Qui angst) Announcement!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Neon Star, Dec 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Memories (JA, slight AU, Obi h/c, Qui angst)

Obi-wan loses his memory and falls into a gang of thieves. Can
    Qui-gon save him, and does he really wants to be saved?

The man stumbled out of the crashed ship onto the hot ground of the planet. He had no memory of himself, or how he had gotten there. He only remembered the basic stuff, like to talk and walk. But he no longer knew who he was. He had awoken in the crushed ship so he suspected that he had crashed and lost his memory. He hoped he would regain it soon. His blue/green eyes scanned the horizon, trying to find a settled area. But there was nothing before him but a plain with a few straggly trees. He gathered the few supplies that had survived the crash and started out.

It was midday when he heard the sound of speeders behind him. He turned around and waited. From what he could see, there were three speeders. On them were three men, with torn clothing and blasters strapped to their belts. They stopped when they reached him.

"Hand over your valuables, boy," the lead one growled.

"I don't have anything valuable," the young man protested.

"Ya don't huh? Well then, I guess we are gonna haveta kill ya," the lead man growled.

"What a second, Fire. Neo is going to have a fit if we bring back nothing but a corpse," the one on the lead's right said.

"Ya right. Maybe we should take him. Might make Neo happy, though I doubt it," Fire muttered.

The young man tried to run but Fire shot him in the back with a stun bolt.

The other two heaved the man onto the back of the second one's speeder.

"Lets get back to headquarters!" Fire yelled.

They then rode off.

2. Sticks-Solo

Sticks-Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 11, 2001
    Another great start Neon. :)

Can't wait to read the next post.

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Anymore Neon? :)

4. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    More please Neon?

5. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Please, sir. Can I have some more?

~Swede :)

6. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    They arrived at headquarters a few moments later. Fire dragged the still unconscious young man to a door. He rang the summons and waited.

"What do you want?" a voice asked.

"Brought you something you could use, Neo," Fire said.

"Fine," the voice said.

The door opened and a young woman in black smugglers outfit came out. Her long white hair was free of restraint. Her icey blue eyes pierced through him like a dagger. She glanced at the young man then at Fire.

"Where did you pick up this thing?" she asked.

"Found him out in the plains. Must?ve been part of that wreck we saw," Fire said.

"How long is he out for?" she asked.

"He should be coming around any second," Fire said.

A groan came from the young man as he opened his eyes. It took him a few moments to focus. The first thing he saw was Neo's cold face.

"Well, boy, who are you and where are you from?" she asked.

"I don't know," he said softly.

"Now, don't lie to us, boy, just spill it or we will spill you," she snapped, drawing a sharp dagger.

"I don't know, I can't remember anything," he said.

"Should I believe him?" Neo asked Fire.

Fire shook his head.

"Well, boy, this is your last chance. Do you honestly don't know? Or should we get nasty?" she asked calmly, placing the dagger under his throat.

"I swear, I don't know!" he yelled in alarm.

"I think I can see that. Seeing that you have a really nasty cut there. Let me ask you, boy, would you like to join us?" she asked.

"Join you?" he asked.

"Yeah, this little ring is of thieves. You have two choices. Join or die. Its your choice," she said and smiled cruelly.

"What would I have to do?" he asked.

"Nothing much, just steal and a few other things," she said.

"I don't know," he said softly.

"We don't have all day," she snapped.

"I have a feeling it is wrong," he said.

7. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Better play along for now Obi. Bt you're right.

Good post Neon.

8. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    Yeah Obi, play along. Long enough to let Qui-Gon find you.

~Swede :p

9. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    "Interesting, he has a feeling it is wrong," she laughed, "I like you, boy, you have guts. Unlike most of these swamp scum. I think I just might let you live for now," she whispered softly in his ear then turned back to Fire, "Take him to my quarters. I will deal with him later."

Fire nodded and quickly led him away into the ship. When they got to a cabin, Fire shoved him in.

"Ya better make her happy, boy, or ya won't be living to see tomorrow," Fire warned then closed the door.

The young man heard him lock it. He sighed and sat on the floor.

*Who am I? I wonder if anyone is worrying for me now,* he thought silently.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Qui-gon Jinn was going out of his mind with worry. His apprentice had been missing for four days. He had just been sent on a small mission. So what had happened? He had left the planet and was returning home when he disappeared. The Council had told Qui-gon not to worry. But Qui-gon didn't give a Sith what the Council said. His apprentice would not have been gone this long without trying to contact him. He knew Obi-wan was in danger. He just didn't know where or what. He looked from the window he had been gazing out of. He would tear the galaxy apart to find him. But he didn't know where to start and he had a feeling that time was running out.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

10. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    Oh good, you posted. Looking good. :D

11. Sticks-Solo

May 11, 2001
    Great post Neon.

Hope Qui can save Obi? :)

12. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey Neon Star !
    This is a great story!
    Please keep it up~~!!!!
    -SW-K

13. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    The young man dozed for a while but quickly awoke as the door opened. Neo stepped in and locked the door behind her. He got his first clear look at her. She was about his age, he guessed, even though he really didn't know how old he was. She had long silvery/white hair that brushed down her back and stopped at the small of her back. She was muscular and looked to be a fighter from the slight muscles that showed in her tight black uniform. Her icy blue eyes held a fire that seemed amazing. She walked slowly toward him and he stood up.

"Well, boy, have you decided?" she asked.

"I don't see that I have a choice," he said.

Something inside twisted in him but he ignored it.

"Good, boy, you made a wise decision. Now we have two things to settle," she said.

She then grabbed the back of his head and kissed his lips harshly. He struggled desperately for a few moments then found himself enjoying the kiss. He leaned into her and she cut it off.

"You want more?" she asked softly.

The feeling steered again and pulled at him. He still didn't understand and ignored it. But he did feel it was wrong.

"No, I won't do that to you," he whispered.

She let him go and smiled, satisfied.

"I am glad you have some moral in you, boy. Most men I have asked, I have had to kill. I am not cheap and I like a boy that doesn?t try to cheapen me. I like a man that respects me and will obey what I tell him to do. Now for the other matter, we can't just keep calling you boy," she said.

"Then what are you going to call me?" he asked.

"What would you like to be called?" she questioned.

He thought for a moment, but his mind drew a blank.

"How about we call you Angel?" she asked.

"Why? I don't think I am one," he joked.

"No, but you do look like one and I must say, your more angelic then any man here," she said.

"All right, I like it," he said.

"Well, go see Will about getting a room. He is the guy that is two doors from the ships. You can't miss it," she said and smiled again.

He nodded and she unlocked the door. He walked out and down the long corridor toward the ships. He found Will's door and knocked on it.

A young man of about Neo's age answered the door. He also had white hair and icy blue eyes that were a bit warmer then Neo's. He smiled at him.

"So, your the reroute?" he asked.

Angel nodded.

"Good, your room is down near Fire's, about three doors down," he said.

"Thanks," Angel said, uncertain.

"Don't mention it," Will said, handed him a key, and closed the door.

Angel walked down the halls back the way he came and quickly found his room. He opened it and went in. It was barely furbished, with only a bed and a table. He sighed and locked the door behind him.

14. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    Good post. Always love amnesia Obi stories.

15. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    Thanks!

up!

16. Sticks-Solo

May 11, 2001
    Poor Obi.

I have a feeling Qui had better hurry up and find him. :)

17. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    up!!!
    I just caught up, Neon!
    Great posts!
    More soon??

18. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    Since the Admin closed the thread with this Announcement, I am posting on my stories, to make sure all of my readers get this.

Dear Readers.

As sorry as I am to say this, I have decided to take a break from writing singular SW fiction. I regret to leave you hanging on many of my stories, but it is for the best. I have lost a lot of interest and feel for writing SW fan fiction. I have asked for help, and it was suggested that I take a break so I am. I might return in the future, maybe in a few weeks or months. I shall be finishing up four stories before I retire. The following will be finished.

Son of My Blood and Soul
    Switch Around
    A Different Way, A Different Life
    A Free Angel. Even In the Depths of Darkness

I shall also be continuing with the RRs, RPGs, and co-writings that I am currently involved with. The following will be these.

New Order of Gray
    Order of Gray Phoenix
    Under the Shadow of Destiny Darkness Stirs
    Padme/Jedi
    What Time Only Knows

I am considering keeping one story around, but I will decide that later. If anyone has any concerns, questions, or comments, please, PM me quietly or post it on one of my stories before I lock them. Thank you so much for your dear support.

Neon Star

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.