main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga What the Force Sees

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Eryndil, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Eryndil

Eryndil Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 18, 2012
    The Force sees beyond our thoughts and feelings into the very core of who we are. A brief glimpse through the 'eyes' of the Force as it sees six Jedi: Yoda, Dooku, Qui-Gon, Mace, Obi-Wan and Anakin. This is not another parody fic - it's short and serious, rather like Yoda :)

Disclaimer: All existing copyrights remain the property of their respective owners and I make no claim to them. This story contains elements created by George Lucas and other authors. They are used for non-profit-making purposes only.

-----------------------------------------------

Yoda is the ocean, enduring through the ages. Its depths are unfathomable, its gentle waves soothing, its strength immeasurable. Those who underestimate it soon learn their mistake.

Dooku is a saber, swift and deadly. A weapon of elegance and precision, it kills with efficiency. It moves with ease through the graceful dance of Makashi and it shows no mercy.

Qui-Gon is a Wroshyr tree, rooted in the Living Force. Its branches spread wide to protect the creatures that shelter beneath. It stands strong against the storm, immovable as the mountains.

Mace is a sand panther, vibrant strength coiled within its taut sinews. There is warning in its intense gaze. Provoke it to wrath and you will hear its roar; threaten and you will feel its lethal power.

Obi-Wan is a beacon in the darkness, guiding the footsteps of those who seek its radiance. It shines steadily through the blackest night, bringing comfort to those in despair. Its light cannot be quenched.

Anakin is a ticking bomb, waiting to explode. Unpredictable and unrestrained, it rains destruction on all who are near. It is a weapon of terrible potency in the hands of the one who wields it.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  2. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    My favorites were Qui-Gon and Mace. It would be interesting how the Force sees others... not necessarily just Jedi, as it flows threw all living things.

3. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Your descriptions are beautiful! I especially liked Qui-Gon because I immidiately imagined an enormous tree with worlds and beings huddled underneath, protected. Really wonderful way of describing who he truly is.
    Short but to the point and absolutely wonderful.
    I really liked this. :)

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Great characterizations/insights =D=

5. Tarsier

Tarsier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    This is lovely. Very poetic.

6. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
  7. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Beautiful descriptions! Sometimes something short can be very poignant and this is a great example of that.

I especially liked Obi-wan, but they were all wonderful.

Good Job!