main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I was bored, that's all. No real title. Angish. JA

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by TheSwedishJedi, Dec 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Please Read
    This is purely for the angish aspect. There is no story this belongs to. Just image one of the many missions Obi and Qui have gone on that have gone wrong.

Summary: Qui-Gon tries to help his lost and scared Padawan.

Spoilers: None other then it's Qui and Obi.

Disclaimers: Yada, yada, yada. I just use them because it's so much fun. [face_devil]

The boy raised his blaster and fired. Qui-Gon blocked it easily. He tried to get closer but the blaster shots kept coming. They only paused when the boy coughed. Which happened much to often for Qui-Gon?s taste.

?Please, Obi-Wan. Listen to me.?

?Stay away,? Cough. ?From me.?

?Obi-Wan??

Fire, block, cough.

?Please, just leave me alone. I don?t know you.? The tone was pleading and wrenched at Qui-Gon?s heart.

?I can help you.?

?No? you just want to hurt me. Like everyone else.? Cough, cough.

Qui-Gon was starting to get very worried about how much the boy was coughing and wheezing. He could tell that Obi-Wan was sick but he hadn?t realized how bad it was.

He made up his mind and pulled the blaster from the boys with the Force. Obi-Wan eyes widen in terror and he wheeled back from the Jedi.

?W-who are you? WHAT are you??

?Please, I don?t mean you any harm. But you need to listen to me.?

?N-no.? The sound was just a whispered plea.

The boy stumbled then started to cough. He didn?t stop and doubled over, his arms wrapped around his chest. Obi-Wan leaned back against the brick wall, his whole body trembling with each cough.

Qui-Gon powered down his lightsaber and took a small step forward.

?Please, Obi-Wan. I just want to help you.?

?No!? The boy said as he straighten some and tried to back away. ?No, you just want to use me. Like everyone else. Just what to hurt me?? The last part was whispered. ?I don?t even know you.? He bent over again as he went into another coughing fit.

Qui-Gon didn?t know what to do. Obi-Wan didn?t remember him, had clearly been treated poorly, was very sick and, what hurt the most, was terrified of him. He took another step closer, not wanting to scare him any more but wanting to be close if something else happened.

Obi-Wan finally stopped coughing but Qui-Gon was horrified to see a trick of blood on the boy?s chin. Qui-Gon was kneeling besides Obi-Wan before the boy could even react. The Jedi Master used his sleeve to wipe the blood away. Obi-Wan jerked back, fear radiating off of him.

Obi-Wan tried to push him away, to get away, but the brick wall behind him and the large man in front of him had him pinned. Tears form in his large blue eyes as he trembled in Qui-Gon?s grasp.

?Please, what do you want?? He whispered. ?Just leave me alone. Please.? He sobbed then coughed again. He wrapped his arms around himself and shivered. His eyes were bright with tears as he stared at Qui-Gon.

?Oh, my Padawan.? Qui-Gon said in a low voice, trying to sooth the boy. He gently put a hand on Obi-Wan?s shoulder. The boy flinched and shied away. Qui-Gon sighed.

?I would never hurt you. You?re like a son to me. I know you don?t remember me and I know you have been through much. For this I am sorry. I should have been there for you. Protecting you.? Qui-Gon closed his eyes to keep back his own tears. He opened them to see Obi-Wan looking at him in equal amounts of distrust and fear.

?Please, believe me. I would never harm you.? Obi-Wan just shook his head, his eyes never leaving Qui-Gon?s face.

Qui-Gon was at a lost on what to do. He wouldn?t force the boy into anything but Obi-Wan needed to see a healer. On cue, Obi-Wan started to cough again. Qui-Gon tried to reach out and offer comfort but the boy jerked back, hitting his back against the wall. The boy gave a small, weak cry and Qui-Gon wondered what else had happened to the boy. But before he could do anything, Obi-Wan ducked under his arm and zipped away.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

?Obi-Wan! Wait!?

The large man called after him but Ben didn?t listen. He knew that if h

2. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    Should I post the second part?

Um......

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does that answer you're question? :)

3. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Awesome start! Of course you should post the 2nd part!!!!! :)

More soon please! :D

4. Amithyst_Blade

Amithyst_Blade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Postie postie, please

5. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    OH poor Obi!

I think it would be wise to post.

Felicia Z

6. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    That was really well done,

You really should continue on with this story and add a title of course :)

7. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    You better post more.PEACE Ewen

8. KSkywalker

KSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 7, 1998
    YES!!! Please post again!! Please make it soon!!

9. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    hey
    this is really good
    can't wait 4 more!
    S-WK

10. TheFallen

TheFallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    That's a somewhat rheutorical question. Of course you should post a second part! I love all of your stories, Swede!

11. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Wow! That was great!

12. Jedi_Borme

Jedi_Borme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2000
    yes you need to post the next part. This is good. Poor Obi-Wan.

13. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Such a silly question. ;) Of course you should post the second part. And soon please. :)

14. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Well...I dunno...2nd part...oooohhh.... ?[face_plain]

POST IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

Ah Swede you write such amazing stuff! :D I NEED more! Please? [face_puppydogeyes]

15. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    [face_blush] Thanks everyone. [face_blush] :D I really appreciate it. I'm glad everyone likes my work. :D :D

I'm in a semi-good mood. I just got done with one of my finals. Only have 3 more to go. :( <sigh> Maybe I should do a story about Obi doing finals. No, that's to cruel even for me. [face_mischief]

Qui-Gon watched with an aching heart at the picture in front of him. His Padawan, his son, was shivering from the cold, arms wrapped around him in a tight ball rocking back and forth as tears streamed down his too pale face. A weak cough would escape his trembling lips every now and then along with a whimper that sent knives into Qui-Gon?s heart. Terror rolled off the boy in thick, heavy waves.

Qui-Gon wanted nothing more then to scoop the boy into his arms, cradling that small frame from the world and take the boy?s pain and fear away. But he couldn?t do that. Not yet. He was the reason for the boy?s fear. But nothing in the universe could pry him away from his Padawan now that he had found him again.

?Obi-Wan,? He said as he crouched in front of the timid boy. He talked in a low tone to try and sooth the boy. He paused there. What more could he say? He already practically begged for the boy to listen to him. He had heard Obi-Wan?s silent plea to be left alone. Some one had treated the boy terribly and Qui-Gon vowed to go after that person and make them pay. But first had to get a very scared little boy to trust him enough to get him to a healers.

?W-who-o a-are y-you?? Obi-Wan whispered before Qui-Gon could talk again. The Jedi cursed himself at his stupidity. The boy didn?t remember who he was. Why would he remember his master?

?Forgive me. My name is Qui-Gon Jinn. I?m a Jedi Master.?

?What?s that??

Qui-Gon offered a warm smile. ?A Jedi is a guardian of peace and justice. We have the ability to use the Force to help and protect others when they are in trouble.? He paused. ?You?re a Jedi too.?

Obi-Wan stared at him like Qui-Gon had turned into a little green troll. ?You?re lying.? He accused.

Qui-Gon shook his head sadly. ?No, Obi-Wan, I?m not. You are a Jedi and I am your Master.?

That WAS NOT the right thing to say. The shock and pure terror that spiked through Obi-Wan almost knocked Qui-Gon from where he sat. Obi-Wan eyes got even wider. All the color left his thin face and it seemed that he had stopped breathing. Then the boy started to take small, quick breaths that were quickly turning into a full-blown panic attack. Qui-Gon could feel the Force swirl around in twisted waves of pain, fear and confusion. A low wail seemed to echo through the air though no sound came from the boy?s mouth.

The coughing started just as quickly, which seemed to put a stop to the panic attack, but soon the boy couldn?t get away air in at all. Qui-Gon moved closer. His wide, wet eyes staring at Qui-Gon but Obi-Wan didn?t move away. His fear, coughing, and weakness were all keeping him helpless.

The sight sent another stab of pain in Qui-Gon?s already aching heart. He moved until he was next to Obi-Wan. The only thing that moved, besides the heaving chest, was the boy?s eyes, following him and showing Qui-Gon the depth of his fear.

Carefully, Qui-Gon moved his arms around the boy and lifted him again to his lap. Obi-Wan?s head lay gently on his upper arm, the arm wrapped protectively around the boy?s chest. Qui-Gon noted that he could feel the boy?s ribs through the old, stained shirt he was wearing. So on top of beatings, the boy wasn?t feed as well. Qui-Gon choked back his anger. Who ever did this to his Padawan was going to pay.

Qui-Gon covered his Padawan with his other arm and slowly rocked him. He rested his cheek lightly on top of the spiky hair and hummed low in his throat. It was a meaningless tune meant only to comfort. He then took the Force and wrapped it smoothly around the boy. In that moment, nothing could have harmed Obi-Wan.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

Ben continued to stare up at the bearded chin that was laying on top of his head. His head was pressed into the

16. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    AAAWWW, *sniffle* that was great... :_|

17. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    The End!!!! I Want more!!!!!!!

Great story, I love Obi when he's like this :D :D

18. TheFallen

TheFallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    Sheer amazing writing ability! I hope you post another story soon!

19. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    Bravo! that was a great peice of writing. Alot of emotion and this has a lot of potentional of becoming a story so would you please please please consider it. please

Felicia Z

20. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    What Felicia Z said!

21. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Awesome!! *Sniff* That was sooo sweet! I agree with Felicia, this definitely needs to become a story!!!!!!

More soon please! (If you decide to make it longer!) ;) :D :)

22. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    Thanks guys.

Well, see I'm kinda working on me other stories right now, so I don't know if I'll get around to making this one a full fleged one. But if someone else what's to give it a try, I don't mind.

In fact I'd like to see someone do it. I can give them some ideas if they want or they can do whatever. But right now I'm a little to busy to do another one, other than just little 'shapshots' that I get.

So if someone would like to use this for their own story, go ahead.

~Swede :p

23. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Wow...terrific posts!!!

x Clare x

24. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    HEY! You should be bored more often! Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!

25. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    lol

Thanks, Obi. I'm sure I be pretty bored during Christmas break. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.