main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Biggest Secret Ever (one post, four-year-old Obi-Wan, humour)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediClare, Jan 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Did this for school. I had to choose from a few topics. I chose 'the biggest secret ever'.

Time-frame: Obi-Wan is four.

Summary: A young Obi-Wan takes something from Yoda's room in the middle of the night.

Disclaimer: Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and Yoda belong to GL, Doudi's mine.

Feedback is welcome.

Gentleladies and gentles, droids and everybody else, I present to you: my homework. :D

< > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < >

A small figure dressed in baggy pyjamas decorated with tiny starfighters toddled down the wide corridor. His originally light blue sleeves ended just below his small wrists. The knees of his trousers were a similiar shade of dusty grey as his sleeves.

The four-year-old wiped his sweaty face on a grimy sleeve. The balls of fluff he had picked up from his trip through the ventilation shaft tickled his nose, and he sneezed explosively.

Obi-Wan Kenobi giggled. ?Vent vewy dusty!? he said to himself, and continued down the corridor, past doors behind which Jedi Masters and their apprentices slumbered peacefully, unaware of the dastardly deed he was about to do.

Fifteen standard minutes later, the young boy arrived at his destination. The old-fashioned wooden door was closed but not locked. A twist of the doorknob and a push, and the little boy entered the small room. The owner of the room was Yoda, the Jedi Master both affectionately and unaffectionately nicknamed the ?Little Green Troll? by many Jedi. The diminutive Master lay on a small metre-long bed. His gimer stick, infamous for being used to whack much taller students in the shins in punishment, was placed against the bedpost at the end of the bed.

Obi-Wan crept in silently. Orange flames in the stone fireplace cast a wavering shadow of the little boy. He stood before the fire, staring at his long shadow in fascination.

?Obi vewy tall,? he said. ?Talla dan Masta Yoda.? He looked at the sleeping non-human to make sure Yoda hadn?t decided to grow two metres taller just to contradict him, and grinned. ?Masta Yoda vewy short.?

The eight-hundred-and-forty-seven-year-old Jedi gave no indication that he knew the child was in his room comparing their heights. He only sighed, turned over onto his other side and mumbled something about Dagobah stew.

Remembering what he was here for, Obi-Wan searched for Yoda?s clothing. The antique chest of drawers was not difficult to find. Obi-Wan pulled open a drawer containing a few neatly folded sand-coloured tunics.

?No, not dis one,? he said, and closed the drawer. He opened another and his blue-green eyes widened in joy.

?Yeah!? A smile blossomed over his face.

Obi-Wan grabbed the most brightly coloured thing he could see and shut the drawer. He stuffed the small garment into a pocket of his voluminous pyjamas, and tiptoed back to the door, which was slightly ajar. Excited with his success, he stopped for only a few moments to admire the shadow which showed him to be a giant. He quietly slipped out of the room and shut the door.

Jedi Master Yoda muttered something about medicinal mud tea and turned over again, the sole person in his room once more.

>< >< >< >< ><

The next morning?

Jedi Knight Qui-Gon Jinn strode towards the turbolift. The tall man was about to enter the ?lift when he sensed profound irritation radiating from Yoda?s quarters a few doors down.

He knocked on the small door. Seconds later, the door swung open.

?Yes?? Yoda said, his long pointed ears twitching.

?I was wondering if I could be of assistance, Master.?

?No, no help do I need. Only lost something, I have.?

Qui-Gon would have sworn that the stern Jedi Master turned pink under his green skin. ?Should you need me, I would be glad to help.?

Yoda only muttered an absent-minded ?yes, yes? and closed the door.

Qui-Gon was puzzled. That was not like Yoda. Usually, the knee-high Jedi never let his mind wander.

He shrugged it off and stepped into the turbolift. Even Yoda was entitled to a not-like-himself day every now and then.

>< >< ><

2. Daughter_Of_TheForce

Daughter_Of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    [face_laugh] Oh, that is so cute! But that begs the question: how did Obi-Wan find out about the boxers? :D [face_laugh]

3. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Well, little kids are naturally curious. They wander all over the place. And some Jedi Masters don't lock their doors...

:D

x Clare x

4. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    LOL [face_laugh]

I bursted out laughing when I read that last line. And it was sooooo cute too. :D And you did that for homework? What class was that?

~Swede :p

5. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    English. :D

6. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    [face_blush]-less up.

7. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Clare, what kind of English topic was that homework for??? I didn't have to do anything like that for last year...

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  8. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Um, you know, the Commonwealth Essay? :D

9. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Thats funny. is there any more?

10. CalaisKenobi

CalaisKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    ROTFL! [face_laugh]

That was great JediClare!

Polka dot boxers... Yoda... Mental image that just won't go away :D

11. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    jacen - Nope, no more has been planned.

CalaisKenobi - Thanks :D

12. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    ~LOL~

Yay! Thanks for that!!!!

13. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Thanks, Seven :)

14. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    [face_laugh] I think that sums it up. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.