main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

No title. Just something to do. Please join and have some fun. RR (AU, Obi and Qui.)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by OBI_JEDI, Jan 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OBI_JEDI

OBI_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    Ok I'm just starting this cause I have nothing better to do.

Title: N/A
    Author: Anybody who wants to join.
    Time: Obi-Wan is 16

Summary of the first post: A girl has just come back to the order after being in hiding for three years and she's a bit of a smart a$$.

ok first post
    ------------------------

Ki-Ren looked down at the landnig platform. She was nerves. She had been away from the order for 3 years. She could see the council waiting for her. Ki-Ren forgot how to act infront of them.

The ship landed. Ki-Ren walked down the ramp and bowed to the council. That was the only thing she could remember. Master Yoda came forward and motion Ki-Ren to follow him and the rest of the council.

In the council room they were debating what to do with here. She was only 16 and here master was killed some time ago. Yoda raised a hand. He brang up a sublect that suddenly made Ki-Ren pay more attention.

"know Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi you do?"

Ki-Ren, looked shocked. She knew Qui-Gon by name, but how could she forget Obi-Wan. They we're always having a compitition over who had the best smart a$$ comments."Yes my masters."

"Good" Mace said. "You shall stay in their quarters until further notice."

Ki-Ren was shocked. Her and Obi-Wan living in the same quarters. BAD idea. She could see it now. Him and her yelling at each other. Qui-Gon thinking how did he get himself into this. She laughed at the thought.
    -------------

Its only a short post. I'm sorry about that. I know you guys can come up with some great stuff.

Later

2. Midnightetak

Midnightetak Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 28, 2001

Teak mumbled something unledgible under his breath as Lan-Dou made him clean the floor for the eight time that day.

"You brought this apon yourself Padwan," Remarks Lan-Dou, comfortably reclining in a over stuffed chair watching Teak.

"But Master, how was i to know that the Ambassador was standing right behind me!?!"
    complains Teak dunking the scrubing brush into the bucket causing water to splash everywhere.
    A few droplets were suspended in the air next to Teak, they begin to wiz around and around until..Splish!

"Oh for goodness-"Teaks says angrily
    Lan-Dou looks sharply at his Padwan giving him a dangerous look.

Teak sighs and goes back to cleaning the hall floor.

3. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Obi-Wan removed his tunics as they came into their quarters, preparing to leap into the shower. He stank of perfume and it wasn't a scent that particularly appealed to humans. Senator Garagga had spilled it over him in a clumsy accident when he'd tried to convince her that there was not a rat under her bed on board the transport and she'd tried to convince him that there was, and he'd reeked of it ever since.

"Hasn't anybody ever told her that she smells like a sewage processing plant?" he murmured, slipping off his boots. "Maybe she overpowers her political enemies by sheer stench."

"Handstand," said Qui-Gon sharply. "In the middle of the floor. Now."

Obi-Wan glanced up sharply, not having meant his master to hear that comment. Qui-Gon did not approve of badmouthing others. Unfortunately, Obi-Wan seemed to be going through a stage at the moment of releasing his feelings through his mouth and not into the Force. He spent a lot of time laely levitating objects while doing handstands.

"The bowl of flowers on the table," said Qui-Gon, and Obi-Wan obediently lifted it into the air.

"Your boots, both of them together. If you have to drop them, drop them in the direction of your room," Qui-Gon said.

"Yes, master," Obi-Wan replied, gently lifting the boots off the floor as well.

"The--" Qui-Gon began, but was interrupted by the door buzzer. He moved to open it, and looked down at the sixteen-year-old human female standing in the doorway."May I help you?"

"Yeah, I'm supposed to be staying with you," the girl replied.

"Indeed?" Qui-Gon asked. The girl glanced around him to where Obi-Wan was doing his handstand, and her eyes widened in surprise and then appreciation as she caught sight of his bare, muscled chest.

"Yeah, the Council said I had to," the girl breathed, making it sound as though she'd just discovered that the Council had sentenced her to Seventh Heaven.

Qui-Gon sighed. He was going to have to speak to the Council about this--immediately.

"Why don't you come in while I make a quick comm and get this settled?" he said, clearing the way for her to enter. "Obi-Wan, you may continue the exercise in your room."

There was a crash as the bowl of flowers shattered on the table, and the thud of boots hitting the floor. Obi-Wan said, "Oops."

4. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    LOL!

< > < > < > < > < >

Jan concentrated on the womp rat in the cage on her desk. She reached out to the Force to connect to the rodent, like she had done six times before.

Move forward...move forward...

The womp rat remained in the back corner, nibbling at a tasty tidbit.

She sighed. "I'm never going to be able to do this," she muttered.

"You must have patience, Padawan," Tyan told her. "You - "

A loud crash sounded from the general direction of the Jinn/Kenobi quarters, interrupting the Shi'ido.

"There goes another one," Jan said.

5. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    LoL! This is great! :D

6. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    Ki-Ren's eyes followed Obi-Wan as he walked into his room. He's changed she though turning her attention back to Qui-Gon. "So um where do I sleep."

Qui-Gon turned sharply as Ki-Ren asked the question. He got a small smile on his face. After all he did know what she was like when she was young and he did know about her abd Obi-Wan argueing all the time. "In my apprentices room." he said simply.

Ki-Ren was about to have a heart attack. "You expect me to sleep inthe same room as Obi-Wan. Come on Qui-Gon I smelt him when he walked bye,He smelt like a rubbish dump. He'd kill me from that stentch.

7. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    "Then you may share my room," Qui-Gon said mildly.

Ki-Ren hadn't thought that there might be a worse alternative. Not about to be stuck in the same bedroom with an aging Jedi master who also looked like a stickler for rules, she grabbed her things and pushed past him into the direction of Obi-Wan's quarters. The smell was even worse in here, and she almost gagged. It was a small room, and Obi-Wan was in a handstand right in the middle of it, levitating his boots right in front of her.

"So where am I supposed to sleep?" she asked.

"On the floor?" Obi-Wan suggested.

"Let me rephrase that," Ki-Ren said. "Where are -you- going to sleep? Don't bother to answer, you already have."

Obi-Wan was silent. After several moments of standing in the doorway and staring at him, Ki-Ren asked, "Why don't you go take a shower already? You stink like a Gamorrean."

"My master is disciplining me," Obi-Wan explained, sounding embarrassed.

"By making you do a handstand until the blood rushes to your brain and kills you?"

"Yes."

"Sheesh."

"Doesn't your master ever discipline you?" The boots dropped closer to the floor and Obi-Wan pulled them up again.

"He's dead," Ki-Ren explained. "He was killed three years ago."

"I'm sorry."

"I've been hiding ever since. It's a miracle I made it back to the Temple at all. I can't believe it's the will of the Force that I have to share a room with somebody who smells like a Gamorrean. Can I open the window?"

"Go ahead."

Ki-Ren sidled around the floating boots and crawled onto the bed, scooting along it until she came to the window, and moved the lever to open it. Then, feeling impulsive, she reached out with the Force and gave Obi-Wan the tiniest of Force-shoves, just enough to topple him.

"Ooops," she grinned. "It's a bit windy outside."

8. TheFallen

TheFallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    At the thud of his apprentice hitting the floor, Qui-Gon walked towards the door cautiously, wondering if he wanted to know exactly what was going on therein. Shrugging, he opened the door smoothly and his Padawan stared up at him from the floor with his patented 'I'm-the-cutest-damn-thing-please-don't-notice-what-I've-been-up-to' look. He'd learned that look after being around Obi-Wan for about 3 months. He used it frequently.
    "I'm assuming that you lost your balance." Qui-Gon stated, quirking an eyebrow at the frailing limbs on the floor getting up at record time.
    "Yes. I mean... there was... a... breeze."
    Obi-Wan saw the barest hints of a smile dance across the corner's of Qui-Gon's lips and he sighed in relief imperceptively. At least he knew he wasn't going to have to do anything more extra...
    "Close the window."
    Immediately the window shut. Obi-Wan could feel the rapid fire commands coming... his Master's favorite, yet quite comical, way of testing his sense of both precognition and how quickly he could react. 3 minutes later, Obi-Wan could feel the slightest twinge of a headache coming on. Must... keep going...
    "Quite satisfactory, Padawan. You may go freshen up now." Qui-Gon nodded at Ki-Ren and left, muttering as he went out, "I wonder if the Senator sprayed it on or marinated in it..."
    The door slid shut
    "I can't wait until I'm a Master and get to say comments like that and not be reprimanded by anyone. I say it, I get to throw things around forever, he says it, nothing." Obi-Wan said, disgruntled and grabbed a towel from beside the door.
    "And I bet you'll be so bursting with running commentary that by the time you ARE a Master, you'll never shut up."
    "So I'll be just like you are now, basically?" Obi-Wan shot back, walking out the door with a lopsided grin and closed the door behind him, hearing the dull thud of a pillow hitting the door after him.
    Girls... can't live with them and you can't shoot them... Though this one's quite... no you're not finishing that though. Obi-Wan shook his head with a smirk and walked into the frsher.

-------------------------------------------

Yeah, I know that had nothing to do with ANYTHING... but I felt like writing. Someone hit me before I write again.

9. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    Ki-Ren ran to the door. She was about to open it when she realised that Obi-Wan would be getting undressed. The imaged passed in her mind. She cringed. So placed one hand on the dorr and yelled aat the top of her voice," When it come's to smart comments Kenobi I'm the master." With that she turned around and laid down on the bed. It had been a while she she laid down on a soft, comfy bed.

Obi-Wan heard Ki-Ren from inside the fresher. He got up and walked out. Lucky he still had his pants on. "You know you'll never be a master since you don't have one yourself." He said in a harsh voice. In that second he saw the fire in Ki-Ren eye's flicker than go completely. He realised what he had just done.

He walked over to her and sat down. "I'm sorry Ki-Ren. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Ki-Ren could feel tears gathering in her eyes. With Obi-Wan asying what he just did and then him saying sorry was just too much. A stray tear fell down her cheek. She went to whip it away, but found that Obi-Wan's hand had done that for her.

Obi-Wan felt a stab of pain inside of his chest. Guilt was something that Obi-Wan didn't like. He moved closer to Ki-Ren and hugged her. Hoping to ease her pain he made her feel.

10. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    Where has everyone gone. It can't be that bad. Can it?

Hallo anyone here.

11. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    I'm here, and I'm reading. It's just that I've no ideas for a post.

12. Midnightetak

Sep 28, 2001
    well i am still here..and i think i am still cleaning the hallway floor.
    Mind you...there is a lot of floor out there that needs cleaning!
    So i think i might just be there for a while..unless of course someone feels inclined to kidnap me or save me from the terrible fate of getting wrinkly hands from the water. *hint!hint!*

13. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey this is really cute!
    Good job you guys!

-Snowbee-Wan Kenobi

14. TheFallen

TheFallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    :: steals Midnightetak away from a hallway of Cinderella porportions. ::

15. blueangel

blueangel Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 8, 2001
    Nice idea,the two young Jedi´s are very cute!!!
    More please
    ba ;)

16. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Ki-Ren stiffened and pulled away, angry at herself for losing control. "Don't do that. You still stink," she snapped, but the hard edge to her voice had softened a little.

17. Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal

Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    lol JediClare
    --------------

Obi-Wan acted like she had hurt him. Then made a dash for the fresher and locked the door befor Ki-Ren could get in.

Qui-Gon blocked his nose. The smell of Obi-Wan was still in the common area. He could hear his apprentice and Ki-Ren starting to have war of the smart comments. What have I got in to he thought to himself.

18. blueangel

Dec 8, 2001
    I can understand Qui-Gon, it´s a hard job to handle two teens ;)
    Can´t wait for M O R E !!!!!!!!!!
    ba ;)

19. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Qui-Gon went to the room controls and pressed the button that would speed the circulation of the apartment's air, flooding it with fresher atmosphere, then looked over to where Ki-Ren was coming out of Obi-Wan's room.

"Come with me," he said, trying not to sound gruff. "Let's get you some Jedi clothing."

Ki-Ren looked down at what she was wearing. "What's wrong with this?"

"Nothing," Qui-Gon said."You would look quite at home with pirates and smugglers. But we are in the Temple now."

"Hey, I lived with pirates and smugglers for a while! They're nice people, too! You don't have to look down on them just because you're a Jedi and they're not!"

"I am not looking down on them," Qui-Gon said. "But if I were living with them, I would not feel comfortable dressed as a Jedi. Nor will you feel comfortable, I think, living here and dressed like that."

Ki-Ren opened her mouth to reply, then realised that he was right, and shut it again. Sulkily, she said, "All right, come on. Lead me to it."

They exited the apartment and walked down the hall. Halfway to the lift, Ki-Ren saw a boy scrubbing the floor while an older Jedi, probably his master, looked on from the comfort of an overstuffed chair. She couldn't help staring in amazement, then glared at the master indignantly and marched over to give him a piece of her mind. "Hey! What are you doing sitting on your rear end? He's not your slave!"

Unfortunately, she wasn't watching where she was going. As soon as the sole of her shoe came in contact with the wet part of the floor, she slipped, and her momentum made her fall flat on her face, upsetting the bucket and spilling the soapy water all over the floor and the front of her outfit.

"Are you all right?" the boy asked, giving her a hand.

Ki-Ren was only able to groan at first, but after a moment, she managed to sit up and wipe her face with her hand. "I'm soaked, look at me!"

The boy certainly was looking at her, and Ki-Ren reached for the bucket and clonked him in the head with it. "Not like that, you pervert!"

"Sorry!" To his credit, the boy actually blushed and looked away, rubbing his head.

"That was uncalled for," the master said. Although Ki-Ren knew that he was addressing her, she turned the comment around to apply it to the boy. "It sure was! Keep your bug-eyes to yourself next time!"

"Are you hurt, Padawan Ki-Ren?" Qui-Gon interjected smoothly.

"Hunh unh," she replied. "No thanks to him, or that son of a Hutt over there, making him wash the floors without putting up a warning sign!"

The master showed no sign of being insulted, merely adopted the inscrutable Jedi expression and looked coldly at her until she lowered her eyes. Then he turned to Qui-Gon and asked, "Who is this?"

"Padawan Ki-Ren," he replied.

"Let me guess," Ki-Ren said sarcastically. "This is Padawan Pervert and Master Menacing."

"It's Teak, actually," the boy spoke up. "And Master Lan-Dou."

Ki-Ren stood up and walked carefully across the wet patch until she came to floor that was dry. "Nice to meet you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go wash my hair. And find some dry clothes."

20. Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal

Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    lol Jane Jinn that was great.

Obi-Wan stuck his head out of the fresher to see if Ki-Ren was still there. She wasn't. He walked over to his clothes draw, with just a towel rapped around his waist, and pulled it open to get some clean clothes. Ones that didn't smell like the back end of a bantha. He was about to get dressed when the door opened and a really angry Ki-Ren walked in. Obi-Wan jumped back, "AAAHHHHHH"

Ki-Ren looked to see Obi-Wan wearing a towel around his waist and nothing else. Ki-Ren's eyes opened wide. She didn't realise how toned Obi-Wan was. Not to mention the nice tan he had. She shock her head realising she was staring at him. You hate him remember she said to her self.

Obi-Wan blushed when he saw that Ki-Ren was scanning his body. "Ki-Ren what in the force are you looking at?" He yelled.

Ki-Ren raised her eyebrows and replied, "I was just thinking. What I would see if I pulled that towel away." Ki-Ren slapped her hand over her month. Did I just say that?

Obi-Wan broke into the biggest grin ever. "You want to know hey." he said.

Ki-Ren's jaw dropped as Obi-Wan started to unwrap the towel from around him. Just before it went in front of his cough cough he wrapped it back around him. "Well you can keep dreaming cause I would never do that." He said in a sarcastic voice trying not to laugh.

21. Midnightetak

Sep 28, 2001

Teak watched Ki-Ren leave, a trail of water proceeding after her, a mixture of annoyance and amusement shown on his face

"Your jaw is getting a thorough cleaning Padwan," Says Lan-Dou, arching an eyebrow at Teak.

Teak recovers himself quickly and look at his Master, "I take it that she was the new addition we were expecting?"

"Yes she is, let me warn you now Teak. No funny business, be nice to her or i will make sure you spend the rest of your days up to your knee's in washing water." Lan-Dou informs him dangerously

"Of course Master!I know how difficult it is for new people, if you recall we were new once too." Teak picks up the scrubbing brush and drops it into the bucket making as to finish his cleaning.

"Mm.." Mumbles Lan-Dou watching Teak

Teak starts to get up off his knees but is stopped by Lan-Dou, "What do you think you are doing?"

"..Packing up.." Teak offers tentativly

"No your not, you have to clean this mess up." Lan-Dou says gesturing to the large pool of water in the corridor

"But..!"

Master Lan-Dou gestures at Teak signalling to him that he should do as he is told.

Teak gives his Master a bitter look and decides to stuff it all and use the force despite the reprimand he is sure he would get for it.

Within a split second the corridor was once again clean, Teak turned to his Master sullenly expecting to be told off again.

"Good Padwan,"

Teak stares at Lan-Dou with a look of disbelief.

"If you'd used the force in the first place, we would have been finished long before this." Lan-dou says getting up off the chair and walking in the direction
    of their rooms.

A sound like supressed anger came out of Teak as he used the force to pick up the bucket and chair and leveate them along as he followed Lan-Dou.

22. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Oh goodness... I wanted Obi to unwrap his towel.. Ooo... I'm soo naughty! *Drools* Ahem... Great posts! :D

23. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    LOL!!! [face_laugh] I loved the part where Teak was really looking at Ki-Ren...and when Teak found out that he could have used the Force to clean the corridor! [face_laugh]

= Clare =

24. blueangel

Dec 8, 2001
    I´m glad to see these new posts!!!
    The passage between Obi-wan and Ki-Ren is really cute!!

25. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    Hallo. Is anyone here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.