main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fight for truth. (Obi-Wan is seven)** IT'S FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jacinta_Kenobi, Feb 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Hey! I know, I know, I can't keep up with my stories as it is, but....I HAVE TO POST THIS!

This is kind of a Obi-Wan saves the day thing, except he's really young. It has a lot of fun stuff, like an earlier meeting with Qui-Gon, lot's of stuff.

Here goes!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Fight for Truth

Seir Hilkiah sat back in his chair, tapping a finger against his chin softly. He gazed at the screen of his infovid, his green eyes keen. A lock of black hair fell in his eyes, and he brushed it away angrily with a flick of his hand.

He gave a slight sigh, looking at the four files on the screen. They were all slaves trained since childhood on the planet he was on now, Rephaim. One was a Mon Calamarian boy, another, a Corellian girl, the third, a Naboo boy, the last, a Lutian girl. They could not be more different, and yet, each one, being the quickest learners and the best of the best, sold for more than three times their usual value. They had only one thing in common.

They all had high medi-chlorian counts.

Seir turned abruptly to look through a transparisteel window that overlooked one of the training grounds, this one currently filled with 12-year-olds.

Only 10 force-sensitives selling at the price of the others would pay more than the entire group he was looking at.

But force-sensitives were extremely rare to come by, thanks to the Jedi Temple, which snatched them up in their cradle years.

That was why Seir was planning a raid on the temple. If he were training force-sensitives to be slaves, he would have the edge over every other slave facility in the galaxy. He could see all the wealthy people who would pay for one of the best bodyguards in the entire galaxy.

His plan had been in the works for weeks now. He had already sent a man with a force-blocking device into the temple. The man had climbed through the ventilation shafts, using the force device to keep from being caught, and had mapped out the entire temple and sent it back to Seir.

Now all that was left to do was to send out the troops.

Seir leaned over to his desk, and pressed a button on it, never once removing his eyes from the group of children. The door slid open quietly, and he heard footsteps.

He turned just as the man reached his desk, smiling grimly. ?The time is come. Send out the men, and make sure they all have the maps of the Temple.?

The man smiled back, and nodded before doing an about-face, and starting for the door.

?And make sure they all remember!? Seir called out.

The man turned around, confusion written across his face.

?I want them between the ages of 4 and 8. No older, no younger.? Seir said, catching the man?s eyes to make his point.

The man nodded, and started out.
    Salia Kertalin smiled as she watched the group of children play. ?Stay out of the fountain!? She called to one of the kids. The 6-year-old grinned sheepishly, and backed up.

Salia suddenly had a strange sense of foreboding, and looked up just before someone perched on the plexi-glass of the ceiling did something, and a large piece of the plexi-glass ceiling fell in to land with a splash in the fountain.

Salia looked up nervously as a girl screamed and saw men on cables descending from the ceiling like spiders. She knew in that moment that it was an attack.

Quickly, she called all the children to her. They came running quickly, frightened.

Salia looked over them quickly, and noticed one was missing.

?Obi-Wan?.? She whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep...cliffhanger. [face_devil] I have the next post written, I'll put it up as soon as I get replies.

2. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Up? Come on, where are all the JA fans?

3. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    Woah, that one is good. But you can't expect people to reply at all the real good ones. I have three FFs, only three, no one has replied to any of them.

4. BLADE_KENOBI

BLADE_KENOBI Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2001
    Great start! I love little Obi stories. Well I guess he is seven so he isn't so little but anyway. Sounds Good Jacinta, post more soon.

I'm sure more readers will be by soon. This has Obi in it! He is like gravity, everything is attracted to him. :)

Keep it up!!!

Blade :cool:

5. Obi-Gon_Kenobi

Obi-Gon_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2001
    errrrrrrrr more please!!!!

6. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    Not me, i'm a guy.

7. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Heres another reply.I am waiting for that promised post.Good start.Obi has just always been cute and lovable.Too bad QGj sometimes forgets that.PEACE ewen

8. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Well I was hoping to see a few more posts before I started reading this. But since you're being to demanding... :D

More!

~Swede :p

9. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    More please

10. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa- I am writing four other fics than this, and countless RR's. I understand that. I just was upping it so people could see it! :) Thanks for the reply.

BLADE_KENOBI- Little enough! Any littler and he couldn't handle me....I;m evil and everyone knows it. [face_devil]

Obi-Gon_Kenobi- Your wish is my command, oh great reader! :) I'll have a post up tonight.

ewen- Thanks! Yes, Obi's cute...and QGJ does miss that sometimes. That's why I beat him over the head daily with a stiff fish! ;) Post tonight, as I said.

TheSwedishJedi- Well, thank you for replying even though I'm demanding. Sorry if I seem that way, it's just that I have so much other stuff to do, I needed to know this would get read before I replied.

PadawanKitara- Okay!

My post is written on a different computer, so I will get it up in an hour, when I can get to it. Thanks for the replies!

11. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
  12. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Zoan landed on the ground, and looked around. He glanced at the holomap that was on a device on his wrist, and pointed to the left. ?The children in the age groups we need should be in that direction according to the map, in the training rooms, through that door.? He called to the other men, who all nodded and started off.

Zoan was about to follow, when he saw a young woman standing protectively in front of a group of children, her blond hair falling in her intense green eyes. A grin spread across his face, and he was about to head over, when he heard a snap from behind him. He whirled, and his dark eyes caught on another pair of blue-green orbs that widened in fright when the child looked at Zoan. The child?s hair was ginger colored, and cut a couple of inches from his scalp. He was wearing a light colored tunic and a pair of brown boots. The child gave a frightened cry, and bolted into action.

Zoan was too quick.
    Obi-Wan had been on the other end of the garden when the glass had fallen. He had run for Salia, but this man had landed a few feet in front of him. Obi-Wan pressed close to the ground, breathing quickly.

This man frightened him. He just?.seemed?.bad somehow. Obi-Wan bit his lip, and moved slightly, wincing when a twig snapped underneath him.

Suddenly, the man whirled on him, and dark brown eyes bore into his own. Obi-Wan felt a cry rip itself from his throat, and jumped up, running to the right of the man.

A large arm came out of nowhere, and Obi-Wan ran into it before he had time to blink, his chest connecting solidly with the muscle. Obi-Wan fell to the ground heavily, his breath knocked out of him.

He felt himself being lifted into the air, and forced his eyes open. He saw the dark man grin at him, and held back tears as he fought for breath and hit one fist against the man?s chest futilely, kicking as hard as he could, but the man didn?t seem affected.

Obi-Wan heard a cry of, ?Obi-Wan!? He blinked, and saw Salia from what seemed like a long ways away. He reached for her without thinking, his young mind whirling.

Obi-Wan looked up at the man again, and his fear grew.
    Zoan grinned as the little boy quickly regained his breath, and began fighting him. //Yes, this child will do nicely.// He thought with a chuckle. //Seir will enjoy breaking him.//

Zoan saw the doors of the garden fly open, and six Jedi strode in, their lightsabers ignited.

Zoan swallowed, looked at the child, and up at the hole in the ceiling. He shrugged. ?Every man for himself!? He muttered, grabbing the pack he had brought, and wrapped the struggling boy into it, then strapped the pack to his back, ignoring the boy?s kicks and occasional screams for Salia. He grasped one of the cords, and started up.
    Salia yelled as the man picked the stunned Obi-Wan up. She felt helpless, looking at the 11 other children she needed to protect, and knowing she could not abandon them for one.

The doors burst open, and several Jedi ran in. One of the men, Ethio, ran over to her, his black hair flying.

?Are they all here?? He asked a little breathlessly, looking over the children with a unreadable expression on his face.

Salia swallowed, and shook her head. ?Obi-Wan?? She whispered, pointing to the rapidly receding gleam of ginger hair, tears forming in her eyes.
    Zoan noted that the boy was starting to tire, and sighed thankfully. He spotted his ship up ahead, and quickened his pace as he heard the Jedi getting closer. //The other men don?t have a chance now. It?s more important to get SOMETHING back to Seir.//

He ran up the ship?s ramp, and slapped his hand on the button to close it, dumping the pack with the boy in it unceremoniously to the ground.

The child gave a cry of fright and pain, and began fighting his bonds again. Zoan paid him no mind, and ran for the cockpit. He started up the ship, glancing over the controls and bringing the shields up.
    Obi-Wan fought frantically, and finally freed himself from the suffocating fabric. He st

13. Jedi_Borme

Jedi_Borme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2000
    Poor Oni-Wan, he doesn't even know why they took him. Can't wait to read more, this is good.

14. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    Poor Obi.

Nice long post. Very good. :D Do you have this already writen?

15. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    good story. keep writing.

16. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    ooooo Very nice story!!!

17. Jacka_Leval

Jacka_Leval Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2002
    Aaaaaaaawwwwwwww...poor Obi, can't wait to see how he gets out of this one, Great start JK...Very good story!!

18. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Jedi_Borme, jacen200015, I love Sci Fi, Jacka_Leval- Thank you so much! Enjoy.

TheSwedishJedi-Thanks. No, it isn't. I'm just really into this right now.

Here's the post.

Obi-Wan woke up the next morning when he received a rough kick in the gut from a large, booted foot. He gave a gasp of pain, and his eyes shot open. He blinked several times, trying to figure out what was going on. Had he fallen asleep in the gardens again and someone had accidentally stepped on him? That had happened before.

Suddenly, his mind cleared as he received another kick and heard, ?GET UP!? Screamed in a male voice, presumably at him. He rolled over, remembering what had happened yesterday, and fighting the fear that grew as the yells continued. He started to sit up, but not quickly enough, because a hand shot out of nowhere and wrapped around his short ponytail, yanking him painfully to his feet.

Obi-Wan cried out in surprise and pain, and jumped to his feet quickly. His eyes came up to meet a pair of dark, angry blue ones. ?GET IN LINE!? The man screamed, and Obi-Wan tried to block his terror as he looked to where the man was pointing and obediently ran to the end of a line of children that were about his age, male and female, and varying species, though the majority were human.

The man gave him one last glare, then turned and stormed to the head of the line. He gave a yell, and the line of children began moving, and Obi-Wan moved with them. None of the children paid him any mind, so Obi-Wan merely kept his head down and hoped for the best.

Soon, the group left the gray and cold hall they had been in and came into a large white room where the children lined up and faced towards a figure in the front and then stood perfectly still, like statues.

Obi-Wan had had much training in things like this since he was a baby, and he quickly followed suit, keeping his eyes on the ground as the others did.

?Where is the new one?? Came a loud, deep voice that sent shivers down Obi-Wan?s spine. He cringed, and struggled to melt in with the others.

It did not work, and soon a man came down the line and grabbed Obi-Wan by the arm, pulling him down to the man in a dark grey suit. The man had light blonde hair and strong features, and he glared down at Obi-Wan.

?Kneel.? Someone commanded Obi-Wan, and Obi-Wan looked around confused, unsure of whether they were speaking to him.

A man came up behind him and struck him across the back with something hard. Obi-Wan gasped and bit his lip, fighting the tears that came to his eyes at the pain. He collapsed to his knees, and obediently placed his forehead to the ground. ?Obey when someone speaks to you, if you want to survive.? Said the man with the blonde hair. Obi-Wan recognized his voice.

Obi-Wan breathed hard, wincing at the stinging in his back. He didn?t understand what these people wanted from him, but he was too afraid to ask, afraid that they would hurt him again, as they seemed to have no problems doing.
    Kedar Elam gazed down at the shaking child in front of him, his blond hair swaying as he shook his head and grinned. This child would not be too difficult.

?What?s that thing?? He asked a guard, pointing to the ponytail on the back of the child, Obi-Wan he thought his name was, head.

?I don?t know. Some kind of a Jedi thing, I think sir.? A guard said.

Kedar nodded slowly, then said, without hesitancy, ?I want it cut off when you get him fixed up.?

The child looked up quickly. ?No, please?? He started, but Kedar glared at him and raised a hand threateningly. Obi-Wan glanced at the hand, then his eyes grew as he understood, and he quickly turned his head back down.

Kedar frowned. He would have to work the boy?s habit of talking back out real quick.

?Get him outfitted in a black slave uniform and an arm band, and bring him back to me.? Kedar said, and the guard nodded. He and an another quickly came forward and hauled the child to his feet and dragged him from the room.

Kedar watched him go, then

19. Kaylla_Norn_II

Kaylla_Norn_II Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 2001
    yikes! Poor little Obi.

"Kedar Elam gazed down at the shaking child in front of him, his blond hair swaying as he shook his head and grinned. This child would not be too difficult. "

Um I think mr Kedar Elam will eventually find out otherwise.

Please post again soon!

Did you mind wammmie me? how did you get me out of lurkdom? <shakes head>

ah well guess I will beg some more while I'm here.

Moooooooooore please!!!!

20. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Good story.One Question,is QGJ in this one.I mean you know like to save the poor kid that we have all grown to love and drool over.PEACE Ewen.P.S. well maybe not drool over yet in this one,but we all know how fine he looks when he does grow up.

21. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Kaylla_Norn_II- I don't know if I mind whammied you, but I appreciate the comments! :p

ewen- Hum.....Is Qui-Gon in this? I guess you'll just have to see..... [face_devil]

22. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    Great post

Nice siggy Jacinta :)

23. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    Just found this and all I can say is....Oh My! What a cruel b*stard you've created here.

Cant wait til he realizes just how much trouble our little Obi can cause :)

MORE!?!

24. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    Poor Obi. We never get enough of hurting the kid, do we? [face_devil] I want to know if Qui-Gon is in this too.

25. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I love Sci Fi- Thanks. Back at you!

shanobi- He is not, he has a father, I swear! 8-} j/k. Yeah, he is isn't he? Yeah, Obi's fun!

TheSwedishJedi- Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, I never do! LOL.

I told you, you'll have to see....he might be.....you know, that's a thought....I'll have to see if it fits in, but I'll think about it! ;) You'll see, all in due time, faithful reader.

I WILL TELL YOU NOTHING! 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.