main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My Wish (Short story, Obi-Wan is .......)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal, Feb 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal

Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    ok here it goes. Oh obi is 15
    ---------

Qui-Gon looked up at the stars. The bright dots in the dark sky brought back so many horrible memories that hurt the Jedi master like he was wounded. Corusant?s moon was full as it glistened along the sky with the stars. Busy spacecrafts and air taxies passed overhead, slightly blocking the view of the clear night sky above.

Qui-Gon ran his hand over the railing on his balcony. The cool gentle touch sent shivers down Qui-Gon?s spine. He slowly walked over to a chair and stood up on it then onto the railing keeping perfect balance. The slightest tip forward would cause Qui-Gon to fall. A small part of Qui-Gon wished that a small breeze would come and give him the gentle nudge that would be needed to make him fall and become one with the force.

Qui-Gon closed his eyes and spread out his arms and started to lean forward. His body was about to drop when a hand reached out and grasped Qui-Gon?s arm pulling him back to safety on the balcony. Qui-Gon cleared his vision to see Tahl looking at him with concern and worry. Qui-Gon quickly stood up and walked back into his apartment while saying in a low voice to his dear friend, ?You shouldn?t be here Tahl. I need to be alone.? Then moved to sit down on the sofa.

Tahl was no fool. She had known Qui-Gon for years and wasn?t about to leave him alone especially on this night. This night of all nights was when Qui-Gon needed her the most even if he didn?t admit it. Tahl moved gracefully over to her friend and sat down next to him. She placed an arm around Qui-Gon?s broad shoulders hoping to give the Jedi some comfort. ?Qui-Gon you need someone here tonight with you. To watch you and make sure you don?t do anything irrational.?

Qui-Gon stood up. His face was full of anger and rage, ?Irrational. You think I will do something irrational.? He yelled at the top of his voice.

Tahl stood as well. A frown was coming across her calm features. ?Yes irrational. Like what you were about to do a minute ago. You were going to jump weren?t you?? She snapped back.

Qui-Gon lowered his head in shame. He really didn?t know what he was doing. This one day, this one night, always made him do crazy things. Even though he hated to admit it Tahl was right. He needed her here to make sure he didn?t hurt himself. ?I?m sorry Tahl. Its just this..? Qui-Gon didn?t get to finish his sentence.

?I know.? Talh butted in before Qui-Gon could finish. She moved forward and led Qui-Gon to his bed so he could try to sleep.

Qui-Gon lay down on his bed as Tahl pulled his blankets up to his chin. ?Thankyou Tahl. For being here with me.?

Talh smiled and said good night.

As she walked on to the balcony her thoughts went drifting to the past. The past that hurt her dear friend. She turned sharply at a noise behind her. She saw Qui-Gon walking out on to the balcony. ?Your suppose to be asleep.? She said with a smile on her face.

Qui-Gon looked at her then looked at the stars again, ?I need to talk about it.?

Tahl looked at her friend confused even though she already knew what about. ?About what?? She asked.

Qui-Gon sighed as a tear started to fall down his cheek. He gave out a loud sob then whispered, ?About 2 years ago. When Obi-Wan went missing.? At saying that name again Qui-Gon lost control. He fell to the ground and just let the tears come. ?I miss him so much. I wish I could see him again, talk with him, touch his face and look into his blue eyes.? Qui-Gon had turned from a strong Jedi master to a man who felt so lost and alone in the galaxy.

Tahl knelt down next to him and rubbed his back gently.

A young boy of just 15 years wondered around the busy streets of Corusant. How he got here was unknown to him, but even worse was that the boy didn?t even know who he was. He had woken up here and was looking for something to eat. As he walked passed a shop he looked in. The shop sold mirrors and the boy saw his reflection for the first time. To his surprise he had a slightly short hair cut with a ponytail at the back and a long thin br

2. Nat

Nat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Yes, I definitely liked it! Don't you want to write a sequel? Or a prequel? :D

Good job! :)

3. Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal

Jan 19, 2002
    Are you trying to tell me something Nat

4. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    I think a prequel/sequel would be a good thing too. :D Good short story. Nice to not have to wait for the rest of it.

~Swede :p

5. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    I agree Swede, It was so nice to read from beginning to end without having to wait for the next part :)

I third the motion for a prequel/sequel!

More????

6. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Mush and angst... Just what I need! I do hope you decide to write a sequel/prequel... I will definitely read it!

KG :cool:

7. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Yes,I agree,and it is nice to read from beginning to end.It is so disappointing when some stories drag on and on when much could be said with so little,much like your story.PEACE Ewen

8. SilverWander

SilverWander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2001
    Awwwwwww that was good!!!!

[face_love] loved it!

9. Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal

Jan 19, 2002
    up

I think I'm out voted. You all want a sequel/prequel hey. Well ok. I'll post it here. Saves alot of trouble. And makes it easier for you guys to find.

It'll be here sometime this week... I hope.

10. Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal

Jan 19, 2002
    Ok like I said I would do. Here is the prequel.
    -----------

The prequel to my wish

*2 and a bit years before.*

Obi-Wan Kenobi and his master Qui-Gon Jinn were walking down one of the many Temple halls. The were on their way to see the council. Some one had infiltrated the Temple. This news disturbed Qui-Gon. Many Jedi who had saw the intruder described him perfectly as Xanatos. Qui-Gon?s former apprentice, that turned to the dark side of the force.

Obi-Wan walked a pace behind his master. He knew that his master was disturbed about the sightings of Xanatos.

They walked into the council chamber and bowed. ?This intruder, dangerous he is to the Jedi.? Yoda spoke in his usual tone. ?Find him we must. Face him before you have Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. Face him again you shall. Save the Temple it will.?

Qui-Gon could barely get a word in before the session was over and he and Obi-Wan were looking for any clues that would lead them to the dark Jedi. ?Xanatos always has a double motive. We must find them out before he finds out we?re looking for him.? Qui-Gon stated in a strong and noble voice. He stole a quick glance at the 13-year-old boy who walked next to him.

Obi-Wan had come so far since they became a team and Qui-Gon was so proud of him even if he didn?t show it to the boy. Obi-Wan had shown great skill with his lightsaber and he was always ahead in his classes. To lose Obi-Wan now would kill Qui-Gon. The Jedi master would not admit his feelings for the boy to anyone, but he wanted to tell Obi-Wan how he felt. Qui-Gon stopped suddenly. He had ran into Obi-Wan who was now standing in front of him.

?Master look.? Obi-Wan said in a hashed voice pointing over to a dark figure near a turbo lift.

Qui-Gon squinted. It was Xanatos. Qui-Gon took a step forward slowly. ?Obi-Wan you go around the other side and surprise him. I?ll attack from this side.?

Obi-Wan nodded and started to make his way through many hallways that would take him to the other side. It would take at least 3 minutes to get there. Once out of sound reach Obi-Wan started to run.

Qui-Gon moved quietly. He was getting closer and closer.

Xanatos suddenly swirled and flipped over Qui-Gon?s head in a smooth motion igniting his red lightsaber. ?You underestimate me again master.? Xanatos said teasing Qui-Gon.

Qui-Gon moved forward to attack. ?You talk to much.? Qui-Gon said in between blows.

5 minutes went passed. Qui-Gon was starting to worry. Where is Obi-Wan. He asked himself.

Xanatos did a series of flips that made distance between the two. ?You will never see your precious puppet again Qui-Gon Jinn.? He yelled before running off.

Qui-Gon chased the dark figure through the halls of the Temple. He chased Xanatos all the way out side. The last thing he saw was Xanatos zooming away on a swoop with 4 other. Qui-Gon wanted to faint. On one of the swoops Obi-Wan was there hanging lifelessly behind the driver. Qui-Gon reached for the bond he and Obi-Wan shared, but as soon as he touched it. It vanished out of his mind.

The end
    -------------

Next on my list is the sequel.

11. SilverWander

Jun 18, 2001
    :eek: Obi Wan!!!!!!!! :_|

Post the next story soon please!!!

Thanks for pming me when u posted this!!!!

;)

12. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    So much is said by one post.Yes,I think it is only fair to continue this as a series.I am certainly here waitng.PEACE Ewen

13. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    Thanks for the PM. Yes, have to agree that a sequel to this is in order. Hope to see it soon.

14. Nat

Nat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    *sings* We got the prequel! Thank you! Now I'm waiting for the sequel. It's nice to be able to read it all at once.

Good job! Post soon!! ;)

15. shanobi

Dec 11, 2001
    Yes, Thanks for the PM. I might not have checked this thread again, thinking you were done.

So Xanatos had Obi-Wan. What did he do to him in all that time? I cant be good. Did Obi escape or did Xanotos set him free with an ulterior motive in mind?

Yup, definately need a sequal. :)

16. Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal

Jan 19, 2002
    Sequel coming soon guys.

17. Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal

Jan 19, 2002
    Ok peole we have a sequel.
    ------------

*1 month later*

Qui-Gon Jinn stood at the door of his apprentice?s room. He leaned against the frame as he watched the 15-year-old boy stir in his sleep.

Obi-Wan?s memory had been erased and Qui-Gon?s good friend Mace Windu had found Obi-Wan and brought him back to the Temple.

Qui-Gon just stood there and watched the boy. He was so proud of him. Obi-Wan had gained much of his memory again, but some bits and pieces were still missing. Obi-Wan couldn?t wield a lightsaber like he used to either. He tripped over his own feet or left himself wide open for a deathblow. Each time Qui-Gon pointed out the mistake and each time Obi-Wan would fix it, but he still didn?t come close to how he wielded it 2 years ago before he went missing. Qui-Gon saw Obi-Wan improve each day. As he gained more of his memory he gained more of the bright light and love that shone in his eyes.

Qui-Gon was pulled from thought because of a noise coming from Obi-Wan?s bed. Qui-Gon walked up to him and placed a hand on his forehead. He jerked his hand back. Obi-Wan was freezing. Qui-Gon pulled another blanket over Obi-Wan in hopes the boy would warm up.

Obi-Wan awoke. He felt something being pulled over him and opened his eyes. He saw a tall dark figure next to him. Obi-Wan pulled back and screamed for his master. The lighting panel was quickly switched on. Obi-Wan sighed as he saw that Qui-Gon was the figure. ?Master.? He breathed.

Qui-Gon sat down on Obi-Wan?s bed and pulled Obi-Wan into a warm embrace filled with love. ?It?s ok padawan. No one is going to hurt you. I promise.? Qui-Gon spoke in a low soft voice.

Obi-Wan snuggled closer to his master and whispered, ?I know. I love you master. I never got a chance to tell you before I went missing.?

Qui-Gon couldn?t believe what Obi-Wan had just said. He realised that this was the time when he could tell Obi-Wan how he feels about him. ?I love you too Obi-Wan. When you went missing my world fell apart. All I could think of was you and how I had failed you. You are the most important thing in the galaxy to me. I never want to loose you again.? Qui-Gon could feel Obi-Wan relax in his arms.

?And you never will.? Obi-Wan whispered.

Obi-Wan lay back down to sleep. He hadn?t told Qui-Gon that he remember what had happened when he was kidnapped. Obi-Wan thought back to the memories that he kept in the back of his mind.

Xanatos had bashed Obi-Wan constantly. Obi-Wan showed Xanatos no fear and would not loose hope. He lay in a dark underground cell on Corusant. It was only in the last few days that Xanatos erased his memory. Obi-Wan shuddered as the images returned to his mind. The thought that Xanatos was still out there scared Obi-Wan to the bone.

Obi-Wan knew Xanatos was still trying to take revenge on Qui-Gon, but the next time that Xanatos strikes.

Obi-Wan will be ready for him.

The End
    ------------

What do you guys think?

18. Nat

Nat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Thanks for the PM! That was great, but too short!! :) I'm dying to know what happened to him in detail, and what Xanatos is planning to do! Why did he erase his memory? When he is going to come back? What did he do with Obi-Wan's mind? Did he put something in his mind that he wants to use later?

My brain is in overload! I need answers! :D
    Now put your fingers on your keyboard and write on!

19. SilverWander

Jun 18, 2001
    Ohhhhhhhhh intersting...

Glad 2 see That OBI WAN is getting his memory back!!!!!!!!

Keep goin!!!!!!

type type type!!

:)

20. shanobi

Dec 11, 2001
    Well, incase you havent figured it out yet, we're a demanding bunch here :)

We want more, and we want DETAILS! :D

Take your time, we'll wait.

Thanks again for the PM.

21. Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal

Jan 19, 2002
    ok so you guys basicly want me to write the whole story?

What ever you say I'll do.

22. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    Really? What ever we say? hehehehehe... You might want to take that back. [face_devil]

Good post. I do hope you finish this.

23. Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal

Jan 19, 2002
    *backs away slowly* Knowing you Swedi I will. I see what you do to Obi.

I remembered what you tried to do to Mace Windu in OBI_JEDI's fic Reclaiming a Jedi's destiny.

Hey that reminds me. I have to go get Mace killed.

ah. Oh no. I said to much. Got to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.