main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When Jedi Apprentices Win More Contests JA

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Rainbow_Moon_Angel, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainbow_Moon_Angel

Rainbow_Moon_Angel Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2002
    This story will be the sequel to a story I wrote back in August or September, under the name of Siri_the_Angel. It will be longer than the first one, and the characters will this time go canoing in the Delaware River. [face_mischief]

I'll have the next post up soon, hopefully within an hour. The first story is Here. It won't take long to read the first one, its pretty short.

2. Rainbow_Moon_Angel

Mar 7, 2002
    Here's the incredibly short Prologue. I know its horrible, but its just to get the story going.

A few weeks after the Jedi returned from New York, Garen was called out of class.

After class, he told Obi-Wan, Cedric, Siri, Florinda, and June, ?Guess what! We just won another trip to the Earth place!?

Florinda asked, ?Where to this time??

Garen grinned. ?The Delaware River.?

Siri raised her eyebrows. ?You mean we won a trip to go to a river??

June agreed with her friend. ?A river? What are we supposed to do there??

Cedric sighed. ?Why do the two of you have to be such spoilsports??

Garen answered their questions, ?I don?t know, Cedric. Anyway, there is something to do there called canoeing. A canoe is a type of boat, I think.?

Obi-Wan nodded slowly. ?Sounds fun, but NO ONE pushes me into the river, got it??

Siri rolled her eyes. ?We won?t have to push you. You?ll fall out on your own!?

?What?! I will not!?

Florinda stepped between them. ?Break it up! Or the two of you will be partners if we pair off to go in the canoes! Got it??

3. Rainbow_Moon_Angel

Mar 7, 2002
    No replies? *pouts* Oh well, here's a post anyway.

Two weeks later, the six padawans were seated on the plane in L.A. (they had landed a ship in the woods nearby the night before and the ship had left before dawn) with two Jedi Masters. Qui-Gon and Adi had been chosen to go with them because they had been to Earth with them before.

Garen, who was sitting next to Obi-Wan, stood up just as the plane was about to take off. ?Wait, you guys, remember what happened last time? Make sure you-"

He was cut off as the plane took off and he grabbed Obi-Wan?s arm to steady himself and the two friends fell into the aisle.

At that moment, a luggage cart rolled down the aisle and fell over on top of them. Garen sat up and rubbed his arm. "-strap up your seatbelts.?

Florinda raised her eyebrows. ?You?re one to talk!?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

During the ride, all of the padawans had unstrapped their seatbelts due to discomfort and had fallen asleep, causing them not to hear the announcement that they were landing.

Needless to say, they all woke up to find themselves in a heap on the floor.

June groaned. ?I guess we should have strapped up before falling asleep.?

Cedric struggled to stand up, but fell back down. ?That would be a good idea for next time. June, move, your left arm is on my right ankle.?

?Sorry, I can?t. Garen?s foot in on my hand and Florinda?s arm is on my stomach.?

Florinda?s voice was muffled, ?So-y ny deads moaner Sory?s light soot.?

Garen raised his eyebrows. ?Uh, repeat that? In English??

?So-y ny deads moaner Sory?s light soot.?

Cedric was the first to realize what she was saying. ?Siri, move your right foot.?

Siri quickly did so-- too quickly.

June shouted, ?Ow! That was my head!?

Although many passengers had stared at them before, even more stared now.

Siri gasped, ?Sorry! I didn?t mean to??

?Didn?t mean to what?? a familiar voice asked. The padawans looked up--that is, those who could look up--to see Adi and Qui-Gon standing over them.

Qui-Gon leaned down. ?Do you guys have to do this every time??

Siri commented dryly, ?Yes, why break a good tradition??

While everyone else looked confused, Adi laughed.

Qui-Gon suddenly frowned. ?Wait a moment, where?s Obi-Wan??

Florinda paled. ?Quick, everyone, roll left!?

This would have worked, but left was a different direction for each of the five padawans.

Siri spoke up, ?Let?s try this instead. Roll away from Adi and Qui-Gon!?

This plan, however, worked fairly well. They all moved simultaneously, revealing a very bruised Obi-Wan.

4. Rainbow_Moon_Angel

Mar 7, 2002
    Ok, I know this is pathetic, but I guess I'll up my own story. [face_blush]

5. Rainbow_Moon_Angel

Mar 7, 2002
    I'm working on the next post, I'm guessing that somewhere, there's a lurker who's reading this. :(

6. Padawan_Obi_Kenobi

Padawan_Obi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Jan 27, 2002

I'm a lurker! A lurker that really likes your story so far!!
    I've been checking it for a while now. Sorry I didn't post any feedback! Signing in and all is just so annoying to me, so I usually don't bother.
    I promise to try and post feedback but even if I don't get around to it I garuntee you I'm here! :)

7. HandmaidenEirtae

HandmaidenEirtae Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2001
    Up! I like it! I remember your previous "when Jedi Apprentices...: fanfic. It was really funny!
    ~Eirtae

8. Rainbow_Moon_Angel

Mar 7, 2002
    Padawan_obi_Kenobi: That can get annoying! :)
    Eirtae: Thanks!!! :D

?Ow! Obi-Wan, that was my rib cage!? Siri yelped in pain.

The group was in a rental minivan, but there was only room for seven people. Obi-Wan, Garen, Siri, and Florinda were crammed into the backseat, while June and Cedric had claimed the middle two seats.

Obi-Wan turned to glare at her. ?Well your rib cage was in my elbow?s way!?

As Obi-Wan turned, his arm hit Garen in the face. Garen rubbed his forehead and said pointedly, ?Well what were you going to do with your elbow? Hit someone in the head? Which, by the way, you just did to me.?

Florinda sighed, acting as if she were older than her fellow padawans, although she was actually younger than most of them. ?Please! Obi-Wan, don?t move, or you?ll injure someone.?

Garen and Obi-Wan both hated her tone of voice. They refused to let someone younger than them order them around. ?Florinda, SHUT UP!?

Siri tossed her head, whipping both Obi-Wan and Florinda in the face with her hair, and defended her friend. ?She?s right. Obi-Wan, don?t move.?

Obi-Wan glared at her. ?Same goes to you. You just smacked me with your hair!?

Siri matched his gaze. ?It was revenge. We?re even, for now, that is.

Garen cut in, ?I call one of the middle seats next time!?

This caused a commotion, as they all wanted the middle seats.

Adi glanced at Qui-Gon, who was driving, ?Who should get the seats??

Qui-Gon made a left-hand turn, then a right-hand one. ?If they all want the middle seats, then why don?t all six of them sit there??

Adi shook her head and smiled. ?Good idea.?

Qui-Gon slowed to a stop at a red light and turned his head to glance at the back of the car.? I can?t concentrate! Could you do something to keep them quiet??

Adi nodded slowly, then turned around. ?Why don?t you guys take out the things you bought while waiting in the airport??

There was a chorus of ?ows? and ?moves.?

Florinda pulled out something that she had bought. ?Oh, cool! I think you put this in the in the thing up front with the little button.? She handed it to June. ?Could you put it in??

June nodded and unstrapped her seatbelt. She pressed the EJECT button for the CD player and placed the disk in it.

As she sat back, music came on, ?I feel the rain, falling down on me!?

Garen, Obi-Wan, and Cedric put their hands over their ears. ?What is that? Turn it off! Please!?

Siri grabbed the CD case from Florinda. ?It?s a music group called Deam Street. June, isn?t the blond guy cute??

Obi-Wan muttered to Garen and Cedric, ?More like Nightmare Lane.?

June studied the group?s members. ?No way! I like the guy with the spiky hair!?

?Let me see!? Florinda shouted. June handed it to her and she immediately pointed to the boy the Siri had liked. ?Siri, he?s mine!?

?No, he?s mine!?

June took the CD back from Florinda and glanced at the other pictures of Dream Street. ?You know, I don?t think I like the spiky haired guy that much anymore. I like the one with blond hair and green eyes!?

Florinda and Siri chorused, ?No! He?s mine!?

Cedric moaned, ?Someone get me ear plugs!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.