main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seeking Light (JA Obi Sick, Angst and torture) ENDING ^-^ ***9/1*** (JA) Ganki is BACK! *FB*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ganki, Apr 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Post One
    Ganki
    Title: Seeking Light
    Note: This is my first post of this new fic. The prequel to Images of Angels. This is my 100 post so I will make it count! This first chapter no one proofed it so if any one will help me out and maybe tell me what I have done wrong with it please I beg you. Thank you and enjoy Seeking Light!

His blue eye?s set upon a 15-year-old boy. The had been together for almost three years. So much has happened between the day they met. Their bond had groin so much over this short time. The boy?s eye?s opened slowly. "Master. Is everything okay?"

"Yes my padawan everything is okay. Go back to bed. We have a busy day ahead of us."

Those words felt like a blanket to Obi-Wan. He loved when his master called him padawan. Even though they did have a busy day tomorrow. He just couldn?t fall asleep. It was so warm in here but his master didn?t mind so why should I.

"Obi-Wan pleas go to bed little one."

"Yes master." His eyes closed as he felt Qui-Gons presents leave the room. He once again opened his eyes. His eyes searched the room out of boredom.

Qui-Gon could feel that Obi-Wan was disturbed but he couldn?t feel exactly what it was.
    ~<*>~
    Qui-Gon felt a disturbance in the force. what could it be? //mas..ter...help.....m-me...// He felt a surge of pain through there bond. "Obi-Wan!" He ran out of the quarters the shared. What could of
    Happened.

There was a group of young ones all gathered up outside the classroom. He felt fear coming from them. What happened here? He shoved throw the crowd. There lay Obi-wan and Bant at his side crying. There was a tug on his heart when he saw this. Slowly he moved down to one knee in front of Obi-Wan. He felt a tear escape his eyes. "Bant what happened?"

"I don?t know we were just walking and all of a sudden Obi-Wan fell to the ground moaning in pain. Then just passed out. We called the healers just before you got here." Hardly after Bants last word a healer came threw. It all happened way to fast. Still I could do was stare at him still in shock. He followed swiftly behind them. Still just looking at the unconscious boy. This always happened to them. Why did the force do this to the boy. What could be wrong this time? Please be alright my padawan.

They ran down the hallway into the medical ward. They lifted the what seemed lifeless body onto the table. So many people rushing around his padawan. How can this be happening. Everybody's mouths were moving but he couldn?t make out the words. All he could hear was "we?re loosing him." Obi-wan looked as pale as snow.
    Sweat drenched the parcels of clothing he was wearing.

He tried to make his eyes focus but it was hard. Everybody rushing around so very fast. They probably forgot he was there or else he would have been kicked out the second he stepped foot there. Obi-Wan was shaking frantically and moaning no they were words. He could hardly make them out "mas...t-t....err"

//I?m here Obi-Wan// there was no response. He wasn?t expecting one but he still hoped there would have been something. Finally one the healers motioned him out. He didn?t want to go. The nearly dragged him out.

All he could do was sit and wait. For the force knows how long. ?Qui-Gon calm down. Patience.? HA me be patient now. It is nearly impossible. Even though he knew nothing was he just couldn?t stay calm. His padawan is in there Sith knows what is happening.

He placed his hands over his head. I can?t stand just sitting here and doing nothing. I need to help Obi-Wan. His thoughts were interrupted by to forms that were standing in front of the Jedi master. He hadn?t even realized they were there still he looked up.

"Mace? Master Yoda? What brings you here." What a stupid question Qui. You know why they are there. The same reason you are.

"We herd that young Obi-Wan had fallen sick. We wanted to see if he was okay." Mace asked calmly. Way to calmly for this situation. Come on Qui-Gon they don?t know the kid is slipping away.

"NO HE ISN?T. ALL I KNOW IS HE MAY BE DYING! HAPPY!

2. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    O.K. I am game so far,sounds like a good start.Are you gonna kill Obi off.I hate being sad.LOVE H/C,hate death scenes.PEACE Ewen

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    That was a lovely start, Ganki! :)

4. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    *twirles thumbs*

heehee UP!

5. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    Woah...

MORE NOW!

6. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
  7. OBI_JEDI

OBI_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    You'r not going to kill Obi-Wan off. You can't kill Obi-Wan off. He's Obi-Wan for force sakes.

Ah a post soon please please please.

8. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Uppers!
    Nice start Ganki!
    Poor Obi

9. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    more soon? please? Great start, Ganki!

10. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    For the love of Ewan post!

11. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    *punches fist to air* FOR LOVE OF EWAN A POST!

Seeking Light

Needing to Be Heard

Darkness was all he ever knew. he was alone again. no one was there for him. No one would be there for him. he wanted to escape and leave the place he was being held captured in but he couldn?t.

He was living in his nightmares, he was living in his memories. His memories held thing that not even a man should go through. Now a boy had to relive the memories again.

He had seen Cerasi die. He had seen the death of Bruck. Now what? he wished he hadn?t of asked. There he was as a initate. Only about the age of eight....

///He was there when it happened. He saw the explosion and he saw the death of Master Carasity. It was all his fault she was dead. She had tried to protect him against the explosion and died saving him.

Now she was dead because of my stupidity. I just had to get lost in the lower areas of the temple. I really didn?t mean to get lost but it felt has if someone led me. I don?t think the explosion was meant for Master Carasity or it was a mistake. It was meant for me, but why?

Now the master is dead and the council is mad at me. The thing that led me down there kept whispering in my head. He kept saying that I would be the destruction of the Jedi and that many would die because of me. The voice was scary but I still followed as if I was controlled.

No one will believe me if I say someone made me do it. They will think I was lying and didn?t want to get in trouble. I wouldn?t lie because that is bad but they won?t listen because I am just a kid. No on listens and no one will ever listen.///

"STOP IT!" pulling his hands over his head. as if trying to block the memories from coming. He wanted them to stop but they wouldn?t. The tears started to fall. "No one will listen no one will ever listen. No one cares even if they pretend they do. they lie, they lie. THEY LIE! No one wants me, no one will ever want me. Everyone dies because of me, everyone suffers because of me!"

"The blackness will destroy the boy. He won?t last much longer. Poor Qui-Gon now he must live with the death of the boy." smile cursed the dark mans face. How he enjoyed every moment of this torture. "No one will ever no I was the reason Obi-Wan will be destroyed, but they will know I am the reason the Jedi will be destroyed!"

His strong hands grabbed hold of the youths hand. Through these short years the boy had found away into to Qui-Gons heart. The boys face looked much younger then his fourteen years of age. He cared deeply for Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan was the best padawan a master could want. Always eager to learn, always trying his best, and always being ther for his friends and his master.

For some reason ever since Melida/Daan there bond had grown stronger then most master/padawan bonds. most would have though Melida/Daan would have only weakened the bond but it made it stronger. Now when he reached into there bond all he could feel was darkness.

He knew his padawan was battling something alone in his mind, but what was it. Why was it bringing him this close to death. He wanted to help but he knew he couldn?t at the moment. He had always hated feeling helpless especially when his Padawans life was at hand.

"Qui?" the voice brought him out of his thought.

"Kit?sune will he be okay?"

"We are trying everything in our power to help him but we think all we will be able to do is hope the Obi-Wan wins this battle he is fighting in his mind."

Qui-Gons frown deepened at the comment. "Please Master Jinn I will tell you if anything changes with Obi-Wan but please get some sleep."

"I will not leave my Padawan her alone."

"Qui-Gon, I know I am new around here but i still won?t be afraid to order you out here."

Qui-Gon could tell she meant every word she was saying "Okay but only for two hours."

"Thank you. Please get something to eat and grab a nap. I have a feeling you will need it on the road that we are on right now."

He passed the young healer with out even another glanc

12. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    *Jaw drops about fifty feet* Okayt so is he like going to the dark side! That kicks so much Sith! GAH! :D

*Throws fist in air* heheheh ;)

13. ShirleyLang

ShirleyLang Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2001
    Wow! I need to read this story. I really do.

Sadly I can only do that when there's a new post... [face_mischief]

14. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Hey maybe I will put a little post up some time tomorow. How dose that sound? LOL Thanks for all the replies you guys keep them going and I will post sooner then usual!

*that is a threat heehee*

15. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Grr... you just like to keep us hanging don't you? Post... soon... please!!!

16. Erin-Starlight

Erin-Starlight Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    You will post more soon ! (Is my Jedi mind trick working this time ?)Hope Obi beats the evil, or Qui helps he beat it. More please!

17. OBI_JEDI

OBI_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    OMG that was such a good post I can't wait for more.

18. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    *Drums fingers on desk* Trying to patiently *twitch* wait *twitch* for a post! *twitch twitch*

19. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Good post.Hope we get more and as soon as you fingers can type them.Sure wish I was a temple healer,Poor Obi spends most of his time there on these boards.PEACE Ewen

20. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Posty tonight you guys! It is a some what soter one then usual....but it is something!

21. ShirleyLang

ShirleyLang Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2001
    I'm waiting... ;)

22. Zam_

Zam_ Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2002
    more please! :)

23. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Soory this is sort! Oh and not posting last night let me just say one word "parents..." Please reply! I am happy you all like this so much!

///?Obi-Wan wait here until I come back. I need to talk with Mace. I?ll be back and then we can continue the training session. I think that request is easy enough for you to understand.?

?Yes master.?

He watched the man walk off into the dark. Obi-Wan sat down on the wet grass. Pulling his cloak around him self. It was a cold winter day out and the temples atmosphere simulator was down, so the temple felt as cold as the planet did. Wrapping his cloak tighter around him to try to keep the chill out. it didn?t help.

Checking the time. He realized that his master hade been gone for an hour already. Still he sat there alone. Looking out onto the frozen lake. Something stared to draw him to the lake. Finally reaching the edge of the frozen lake. He stepped onto the ice. Walking on it to he reached the middle of the ice he got on his knees.

He looked down and saw a light coming from the under the ice. He was amazed by it, he couldn?t take his eyes off of the yellow light. He reached out to it with the force. He imagined that is what had drawn him out into the lake. Then before he could react the ice broke from beneath him. Falling into the freezing cold water.

He kept sinking down wards not even trying to reach the surface. Falling farther and farther down until he could almost reach the yellow light. He felt the energy emanating off of it

Blinking, he realized that he would die down there if he didn?t get air soon. Moving his legs and his arms as fast as he could towards the surface until he reached the ice layer. he started to bang on the ice over and over until it broke under the pressure of his fists.

Taking in a deep breath he crawled onto the ice. Laying on his back trying to make up for the lack of air. Dizziness came over him but still he stood up, making his way towards the land. One step after another. Until his feet fell from under him, he fell. He feel onto the wet ground and took a minute to try to regain his strength.

Again he lifted his self upwards. making his way over to the tree he sat. There he let the darkness over take him.

From a distance the dark man cursed to himself. The boy was still alive after that. He didn?t fall for the light, now he would have to try something different.

Back in Qui-Gons quarters, he realized he had left the boy out side alone. Great now he would have to go out again. Grabbing his coat he made his way to the lake. Looking around for the boy. His eyes stopped on the tree by the lake. There sat Obi-Wan. Moving towards the boy, he realized he was shivering, wet, and asleep.

Placing his hand on the boys shoulder, he shook. Nothing happened. Again he tried, slowly beneath heavy eyelids to green/blue globes looked from under.

?Master.?

?Can you stand??

?Yes.?

?Good then get up. We must go home.?

?Why didn?t you come sooner. Is all well.?

?I forgot you were here.? not realizing the hurt expression the crossed the boys face. he continued forward. ?Obi-Wan hurry up or would you like to stay here all night.?

Standing slowly with help of the tree. He stood and wobbled some but started to move towards there home. Moving his hand up to his cold face he wiped the stray tear away.///

24. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Wow okay Qui-Gon's being a Jerk! That ain't cool...I mean not your writing, just I never really cared for the dude anyway, just a tad bit protective of my Obi-Wan!! ;)

25. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Uppidy up up people! Enjoy oh and this is only a memory/dream thing! Happy Reading...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.