main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NEW FIC: Black Cloud (Obi-torture humor style)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Obi the Kid, Aug 9, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Here is my sequel to Bent !!! Enjoy !!!

Title: Black Cloud
    Author: Obi the Kid (hlnkid@aol.com)
    Rating: PG
    Summary: pre-TPM (humor sequel to ?Bent? with a little bit of mush thrown in), during their vacation at the end of ?Bent,? Obi runs in to a little bit of bad luck.
    Disclaimer: George owns them, I just have fun writing about them, no money is made here.
    Archive: Sure, just ask!!
    Notes: Special thanks to Katie for throwing this plot bunny at me (hope you are feeling better!), and to Brenda, Cindy, PJ, Telly, and Robin for offering their many suggestions!!

This is the second to last in this series: ?If You?re Gone,? ?Bent,? ?Will You Remember Me? are the others. The final in the series will be: ?Promise Made, Promise Kept.?
    =======================
    Black Cloud

?Obi-Wan, be careful.?

?Master, it?s only a Telor Skunk, they don?t spray as long as you don?t agitate them. It?s okay.?

?And just when did you become Mr. Wilderness??

Obi-Wan Kenobi flashed his master a smile. ?I know what I am doing.?

Rolling his eyes, Qui-Gon Jinn stifled a laugh. ?Okay, don?t say I didn?t warn you.?

The Jedi Master was pleased at the site before him. His 20-year-old apprentice had made quite a remarkable recovery in the past month. The failed mission to Ventar 6, was not forgotten, but it no longer controlled the young Jedi?s life.

For the past few days, after a simple resolution to their most recent mission, they were enjoying an extended vacation on the planet of Valus. One of the galaxies most beautiful planets, Valus was easy to fall in love with. The small world was covered in beauty. Blue oceans, lush grasses, towering mountains and dense forests. A perfect place to relax.

Obi-Wan was in heaven. He has an undying love for the water, and had little chance to take in much swimming in the past, when constant missions took he and Qui-Gon from one world to another. So he spent the first couple days becoming one with the ocean. His master preferred to take in the sun?s rays, and he flaked out on the white sands of one of the planet?s many beaches.

Today, however, they had decided that something different was in order. A nature walk across the hillside. During the walk, the padawan had come across a small animal called an eight-toed Telor Skunk. Curious being that he was, Obi-Wan couldn?t fathom the idea that a creature could have eight toes on one paw. He stood now, holding the animal by the tail with one hand and using the other hand to grab a front paw and count the toes.

?Master look.?

?Obi-Wan, put that thing down. He looks very unhappy.?

?No, he?s fine. He?s a friendly little guy?see, he won?t?.AH!!! SITH!!! NO!!! You stupid animal.? The skunk, having had enough of the boy?s adolescent games, lashed out and sprayed him with the foul smelling odor that the animals where famous for. Obi-Wan immediately dropped the beast and launched into a coughing fit in an attempt to rid his senses of the horrible smell. Unable to get away from the stench, he began walking in circles, rubbing leaves up and down his arms and mumbling to himself.

Qui-Gon, stood and watched the amusing site. ?What did I tell you? Would you stop that, you?ll scratch your skin off if you keep that up.?

?Master, it stinks. How can you stand there and be so calm.?

?My dear padawan, it is you that stinks, not the air surrounding you. I smell nothing.?

?SITH!! How could I be so stupid.?

?I won?t go into that padawan, and watch your mouth.?

?Sorry Master. I need to get this smell off me. I can?t take this.?

Qui-Gon remembered a small pond that they had passed a few minutes before the skunk incident and led his student back down the hillside. ?There Obi-Wan, try rinsing off in that pond.?

Obi-Wan took a running leap and as soon as he hit the water, began scrubbing every inch of his body. The smell was overwhelming.

Finally, after an hour, he pulled himself from the water, threw his tunic off and sat down

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Another awesome 'shortie' Obi the Kid.

I have only one complaint, you said second to last in a series? I bet you could come up with more if you'd try.

3. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Thanks!!!

Well, JP has talked me into (challenged me to do actually) the sequel to this one.... my fic plate is full, at the moment. These bunnies are all over the place.

But I am always open to suggestions....you never know....

4. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
  5. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Excellent story!

6. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
    Can't believe I just found this! Great! I love the part about the fish.

7. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Flesh eaters !!!

8. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
    Waxers too!
    Commersle (spelled wrong I know.) mode.
    "Get your *own* hair eating fish! They're great!"
    Shows women putting the fishes up to thier legs.
    "Only 12,000 easy payments of 99,999,990!"

Sorry! I had to add that.

9. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
  10. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
  11. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    uppers!!!

12. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
  13. JediRogue9

JediRogue9 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2000
    That was an awesome story, Obi!

It made me laugh, cry, everything. But please, lay off the Obi torture!!!! (Thought it was pretty funny...)

=)

14. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    but Obi torture is sooooo much fun :)

15. Jedi McGregor's girl

Jedi McGregor's girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 1999
    Another great story Obi the Kid. I really enjoyed all the problems that poor Obi-Wan was having. When is the next one comming out?

16. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    I am working on the next one as we speak. It's called "Letting Go." Yep, it's got Obi angst and mush too. You know how I love it!! The one after that, I think may be a short humor fic..but not sure on that.

17. Jedi McGregor's girl

Jedi McGregor's girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 1999
    I can't wait!! It sounds like the next story is going to be tons of fun. I was happy to see this one. I almost missed it totally. I was off at camp and when I got back I didn't even see it. I finally saw it yesterday. I am happy I finally got to read it. It was great.

18. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Thanks JMG !!! I was wondering where you disappeared to!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.